SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
anonjedi2

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

You can see the sister in green for a split second in the video (looks like she's getting in the car). I'm guessing the edit in video was so they could pause for their still shots coming out of Church, and then only use the sister in yellow's exit for the video. To me, it seems like she pauses on the way out of the church (for her closeup), and almost looks right at the camera! :rolleyes:
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

source:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... to-1498326

There's a few things nagging me about this picture. ("Photograph" may not be the right word for it.)
First, which object is bigger? The immature background object, clumsily labelled No.1?
Or the fully grown wrestler of thugs and varmints standing in the foreground, labelled No. 2?

Being cursed with a filthy mind, I noticed this:

But on closer, less filthy inspection I realised that Daddy's pants were bunched up over his belt like that because he was resting his backside on the railing behind him.
But there is no railing, only the shadow of one on the pillar, and poor Daddy appears to be missing a leg:

The two actors shaking hands in the foreground are both watching as a simulated tear is about to be wiped away. It's very touching, can you see it? Or is it a real tear and am I just a heartless bastard?
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50137251n

This C-BS (get it?) video purports to interview the immediate family of Viki Soto, remarkably soon after the 'shooting'. The reporter opens by saying "you can imagine how emotional they are, blah blah blah, considering we visited them at 11:00 last night, and what a day they'd had" implying the interview took place either the night of the shooting, or the following morning.
In any case, the video is dated Dec. 17, 'officially' three days after the massacre. The family is (typical of simulations) completely emotionally detached. The only anecdote that comes to mind for the family (as in the obituary) is the Christmas tree drama ("Queen Victoria always picked the tree.") Where are the tears, the visceral heart-rending stuff? The lines are so obviously rehearsed that the family makes it seem as though the event happened three years ago... for example:

The famous shot of her sister Carly receiving the news on her cell phone (see 3 min. mark) causes the sibling to say "It's like a reminder of that moment, all over again... and... [with great aplomb] it kills." Yep, she's still being reminded of her dead sister, up to three days later, thanks to the damned paparazzi.

The lesson? Clearly, 24 hours is more than enough time to mourn the grizzly passing of a loved one.

PS: The crappy composite mentioned on a previous page (green shirted girl followed by hulking cops).... that girl is supposedly Vicki's sister Gillian (Jillian?) who is sporting the same garment in the CBS vid mentioned above, and commiserating with Barry Obama in another shot... Evidently, they needed to get a lot of shots that day and wardrobe was lacking.
Last edited by Sisterlover on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sisterlover

According to some, this list of memorial funds first appeared on Google on Dec. 12 (before the event), then re-appeared again and again over the next few days.

http://duluth.patch.com/articles/sandy- ... p-444805f3 (see comments below story)

This 'official' memorial is shooting for a cool $26,000,000, but so far has only garnered around half a mil.
http://newtownmemorialfund.org/ Clearly, the people aren't digging deep enough.

This official site also mentions 27 killings (not victims) as follows: "Killed in Friday’s horrific shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School were 20 children, ages 6 and 7, and six adults. The shooter’s mother was also killed..." no mention of the algorithm known as Adam Lanza, personal friend of 2001's HAL.
Sisterlover

This image is from the slide show of the 'official memorial'.
Once again, we're treated to truly banal host of messages from well-wishers. Aside from the obviously contrived colour pattern, there are multiple repeats and clear signs of a narrow authorship...

There are five instances of "Stay Strong" many "Always in our hearts" and, of course, the always poignant "We are thinking of you." The elongated heart (valentine) shape that appears not less than five times is clearly the work of one very sympathetic (and boring) copy editor.

However, for pure comedy, nothing beats the lower right, white panel, which reads cryptically "feel better".
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Sisterlover wrote:Image

Once again, we're treated to truly banal host of messages from well-wishers. Aside from the obviously contrived colour pattern, there are multiple repeats and clear signs of a narrow authorship...

There are five instances of "Stay Strong" many "Always in our hearts" and, of course, the always poignant "We are thinking of you." The elongated heart (valentine) shape that appears not less than five times is clearly the work of one very sympathetic (and boring) copy editor.

However, for pure comedy, nothing beats the lower right, white panel, which reads cryptically "feel better".
:wacko:

Not only in the same hand, but using the same marker pen throughout!
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Oh geez, for goodness sakes! I was channel surfing last night and came across this gem. Seriously? This is from a new show "Abandoned", which is about a couple of guys who "happen" upon abandoned places/buildings and see what they can "pick" and restore. The cast is Jay Chaikin, Ricki Chaikin, Dan Graham and Mark Pakenas.

Jay Chaikin - seemingly a small town boy from Sellersville, PA. Now based out of New York, NY. A google search of Jay Chaikin brings up nothing. A google search of Jason Chaikin brings up a Jason Chaikin who is the director of a company called MorphoTrustUSA.
Their catchy mantra is "To Simplify, Protect and Secure the lives of the American People". Our markets include government-issued ID segments such as driver licenses and passports, as well as border management, public safety, law enforcement, aviation, retail, banking and employee/applicant vetting. But of course! This company used to be called L-1 Identity Solutions, which specializes in finger, face, palm and iris recognition. And the director just happens to be called Jason Chaikin. While they are not the same person, I find it interesting that their names are the same. I might be reaching though. Also, curious that "Jay Chaikin" is adopted.

Sorry for the rambling. I just saw Masonic and Newton in the same sentence and got a slight case of the giggles. :wub:

Edited: improper grammar and use of double negative.
Last edited by CTGal1011 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

Sisterlover wrote:Image

Copy editor you say? Well they just so happen to have one on hand. Teresa Rousseau is a copy editor for the Danbury News Times. Her hubby or long time "partner" Bill Leukhardt is a contributing
writer for the Hartford Courant.

Now go back through all the articles and see what those two rags have contributed to the farce known as Sandy Hook misinfo-go-round.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I find this quite interesting:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHv_RhVgfUQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Unleashed

Two points I disagree with the videographer on, Heiwa, is that the media caught a scene of law enforcement chasing someone into the woods.

What it appeared to me to be is a staged scene caught by a hovering helicopter where the
people run into view from stage right. It looks like all the people running are LE chasing nobody.
If they were chasing someone and the scene were legit, then why no scene of someone being
apprehended and frog-marched out?

The person says Manfredonia was not wearing camo, but I saw a photo of him with a troopers arm around him and he is indeed wearing desert camo pants. Fredonia is employed of course with the school system and lives one street over from Yogananda.

In case anyone should recognize him playing a role here, the story was floated that he was just
there to teach the kids how to build gingerbread houses.
A completely plausible tale. :D

I guess they didn't consider that gingerbread houses aren't built in shop class, but home ec.
Just totally dumb, to me.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Teresa Rousseau as in "9/11" TV phone-in witness ? :blink:

edit noo, Renault

Disregard!
Last edited by brianv on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:Teresa Rousseau as in "9/11" TV phone-in witness ? :blink:
Hehe, no Brian. Here's Teresa Rousseau and hubby Bill Leukhardt:

Read sad story here:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z2Fcy3GtwG

“We have many people in our family who served in the military,” said Teresa Rousseau at the house that she shared with her daughter, Lauren.

“These are people . . . who survived missions in Iraq and Desert Storm unscathed, and my daughter walks in to teach a class and has her head blown off.”
I wonder why Teresa didn't specify ...“We have many people in our family who served in the military, INCLUDING MYSELF.”
Unleashed

Is it wrong I want to laugh every time I see that photo?

It reminds me of "American Gothic meets the Mona Lisa".

Also, I have a brainfart each time I have to write Manfredonia's name.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

And here's the supposed boyfriend of the alleged 'Lauren Rousseau' victim. If you are short of time (and understandably tired of all this pathetic Sandy Hook shit) - just skip to 2:05 into the video and watch Tony's tragic attempt to weep for the camera. No Oscar in sight for Tony!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGrxOEqVcac
Unleashed

I wish someone could just make stills of the two b/w boa scenes from the er...wedding they attended.

I would if I knew how.