THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
lux

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by lux »

nonhocapito wrote:
lux: I guess the point is to find an effective way to teach the kid. Yet facing these issues personally I feel like a kid myself, which makes it all the more harder. The problem with the fake "conspiracy" clues planted all over the internet is that they keep busy or baffle precisely the people who could shake things up...
I look at it like this:
Yes, the perps use all manner of red herrings, manipulation and misdirection to muddy the waters. But, that's to be expected. What else can they do when the bloodhounds are sniffing at their heels? Some of the less experienced hounds will fall for these tricks but the older, wiser dogs know better.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

lux wrote:
I look at it like this:
Yes, the perps use all manner of red herrings, manipulation and misdirection to muddy the waters. But, that's to be expected. What else can they do when the bloodhounds are sniffing at their heels? Some of the less experienced hounds will fall for these tricks but the older, wiser dogs know better.
Perfectly put. Let's follow the older and wiser dogs. <_<
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
lux wrote:
I look at it like this:
Perfectly put. Let's follow the older and wiser dogs. <_<
simonshack
Administrator

Damn you crack me up, Brianv - let me wish you and EVERYONE here (with some anticipation) ....

:) A RHAPSODICALLY HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Sorry if I jump-started y'all with this wish, folks - but I feel this is going to be a good one!
noyb
Banned

Unread post by noyb »

Hello all,

Is this a hoax or is it a possibility? :huh: I have seen a few videos, including http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXXV92evIUo, regarding a certain Keshe Foundation. Because this is quite new and seemingly complicated for me to summarize I am sorry but I am going to paste a very good description that I found on the introduction to the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXXV92evIUo) about an interview that was conducted with Mr. Keshe. He has supposedly given the technology to travel through space to various governments including the US and its space agency NASA.

"Interview with Mehran Tavakoli Keshe of the Keshe Foundation following a medical lecture he gave on Nov. 7, 2012 in Belgium.

"The Keshe Foundation is an independent non-profit and non-religious organization founded by nuclear engineer M.T. Keshe that aims to develop new scientific knowledge, new technologies and new solutions to major global problems like famine, water shortage, lack of electrical power supply, climate change, and disease, through the use of specially developed plasma reactors which will also give Mankind the real freedom to travel in deep Space."

Although Mr Kesch does not want to associate himself with Star Trek, the technologies he has patented and currently releasing to the world's governments certainly sounds like something out of Star Trek: Force fields, artificial gravity, electronic healing, faster than light travel, plasma energy sources, etc. It is not surprising that many people refer to this technology as "Keshe Trek".

This interview discussed his health and space applications and how it is currently being transferred to the world's governments including USA, Italy, Iran, Japan, Brazil, Australia, Thailand, Africa, Latin America, Russia, China, Bangladesh and many more countries.

You can see their video introduction here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrN99RELqwo

To see a much more detailed explanation of this technology, please watch this video where Keshe explains his technology in an understandable way. The 2 hour video has subtitles in many languages and can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXSEEuhYJPQ#!

We are releasing this video here due to its obvious similarities to Star Trek technology remembering how Gene Roddenberry had a clause in his contract that specified that if any company could find a way to make one of the fictional technologies actually work, then they should be supported.

Time will tell how these technologies will be used in the real world, but with many countries like Italy, Japan, China and Russia now officially acknowledging this technology, this is certainly something worth watching. Mr. Keshe says we should start seeing this technology in use by 2014 including trips to the Moon and Mars.

Note: Due to technical problems with one of the two cameras used, only the video showing the interviewer could be used. Mr. Keshe can be heard, just not seen.

In Spanish: Nota: Debido a problemas técnicos con una de las dos cámaras utilizadas, sólo se ha podido usar el vídeo que muestra al entrevistador. El Sr. Keshe puede oirse, pero no verse."
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

noyb wrote:Hello all,

Is this a hoax or is it a possibility? :huh: I have seen a few videos, including http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXXV92evIUo, regarding a certain Keshe Foundation. Because this is quite new and seemingly complicated for me to summarize I am sorry but I am going to paste a very good description that I found on the introduction to the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXXV92evIUo) about an interview that was conducted with Mr. Keshe. He has supposedly given the technology to travel through space to various governments including the US and its space agency NASA.

"Interview with Mehran Tavakoli Keshe of the Keshe Foundation following a medical lecture he gave on Nov. 7, 2012 in Belgium.

"The Keshe Foundation is an independent non-profit and non-religious organization founded by nuclear engineer M.T. Keshe that aims to develop new scientific knowledge, new technologies and new solutions to major global problems like famine, water shortage, lack of electrical power supply, climate change, and disease, through the use of specially developed plasma reactors which will also give Mankind the real freedom to travel in deep Space."

Although Mr Kesch does not want to associate himself with Star Trek, the technologies he has patented and currently releasing to the world's governments certainly sounds like something out of Star Trek: Force fields, artificial gravity, electronic healing, faster than light travel, plasma energy sources, etc. It is not surprising that many people refer to this technology as "Keshe Trek".

This interview discussed his health and space applications and how it is currently being transferred to the world's governments including USA, Italy, Iran, Japan, Brazil, Australia, Thailand, Africa, Latin America, Russia, China, Bangladesh and many more countries.

You can see their video introduction here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrN99RELqwo

To see a much more detailed explanation of this technology, please watch this video where Keshe explains his technology in an understandable way. The 2 hour video has subtitles in many languages and can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXSEEuhYJPQ#!

We are releasing this video here due to its obvious similarities to Star Trek technology remembering how Gene Roddenberry had a clause in his contract that specified that if any company could find a way to make one of the fictional technologies actually work, then they should be supported.

Time will tell how these technologies will be used in the real world, but with many countries like Italy, Japan, China and Russia now officially acknowledging this technology, this is certainly something worth watching. Mr. Keshe says we should start seeing this technology in use by 2014 including trips to the Moon and Mars.

Note: Due to technical problems with one of the two cameras used, only the video showing the interviewer could be used. Mr. Keshe can be heard, just not seen.

In Spanish: Nota: Debido a problemas técnicos con una de las dos cámaras utilizadas, sólo se ha podido usar el vídeo que muestra al entrevistador. El Sr. Keshe puede oirse, pero no verse."
I bet President of Africa was all thumbs up :)

Seriously , I think "Newbie" status is all Noyb is going to achieve on CF . Right admins ?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

We really haven't time to investigate "plasma drives" here. I'm afraid it's true, we have to ban people like noyb who just repeat weird stories. This isn't a paranormal forum.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

simonshack wrote:*

Damn you crack me up, Brianv - let me wish you and EVERYONE here (with some anticipation) ....

Sorry if I jump-started y'all with this wish, folks - but I feel this is going to be a good one!
The question that should be asked is, should the term 'happy' even be used or something more sensible? The perps wants us to be 'happy' all the time like some sort of manic ecstasy. The notion of having a 'happy' year sounds very Brave New World to me. Its like that dumb song called "Don't worry, be happy". Life used to be about experiencing the full range of emotions, including in between emotions, neither happy nor sad, neutral. When your emotions are neutral, its when you can actually think straight. They of course don't want us thinking too deeply about anything, that's why there is an endless stream of entertainment to keep us 'happy', where our thoughts are given to us, encouraging egocentric behavior.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

simonshack
Administrator

Dcopymope wrote:

The question that should be asked is, should the term 'happy' even be used or something more sensible? The perps wants us to be 'happy' all the time like some sort of manic ecstasy
I wish you a very good new year, Dcopymope. Hope that's fine with you. <_<
But I can see what you mean. See, I feel unashamedly happy when I laugh, and that's what Brianv's post made me do yesterday. No perp in the whole of this universe will ever take away from us our power to laugh. And I have a feeling that the next Global Revolution will be powered by laughter.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Happy New Year to you all, seeing as how due to the time zones I'm one of the first to see the new year in. (less than an hour to go)

Got a good feeling about 2013, the Sandy Hook farce will make it the year of awakening.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

I'm watching the local(Lexington,KY) news right now. We've got three breaking news shootings, all with very fuzzy pictures. Actually, one story is about a stand off between the swat team and a man with a gun and three hostage children. I'm going to take a guess and say these fake stories are popping up on local news all across America.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

I wish all of the September Clues/Clues Forum crew a very happy new year. Thanks for all that you do.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Happy New Year to all the Clues Forum members,may this new Earth orbital cycle be a good one for all of you... :rolleyes:

Clin d'oeil to Simon with that funny -and sloppy, I must admit - Photoshop collage that I made up a while ago...remembering that French character who I met a few years ago in Asia...Mr van den Bossche...telling me his fantastic story about his epic journey in Kuta Bali back in November 2012...A pure story tale, in which I actually believed back in the days.But thanks to the Bali Bombings Hoax thread initially started on the previous forum, I could then recall that character's incredible story, who claimed to have survived the -fake- Bali bombings of the Sari club...while his other French friend would have died on the spot. He would have then found the courage to grab a taxi, bleeding, in complete shock and awe, in order to catch a direct flight to Taipei (he apparently worked there as an expat for T.I. during that time), without carrying any personal ID documents on him...or passport...the officials at Denpasar Airport would have let him boarded this plane (I assume this would have been around midnight (!) ) and he would have then landed in Taipei, with all his rugby mates (mostly from Australia) waiting for our French hero and preventing all the so-called journalists gathered inside the Taipei airport from taking any picture of our French hero, later appearing on a wheel chair.How convenient ! "No photographs, no photographs !!".
True story dear members, I can remember most of the details of the script that Arnaud endlessly keeps recalling to anyone who further questions him regarding this absolute psyop.

Full image here http://elsushidelamancha.wordpress.com/ ... -nov-2002/

This is basically me, impersonating Mr. van den Bossche and standing in front of the fake memorial of the -fake- Bali Bombings in Kuta Bali.
You can't clearly see it on the picture, but it is possible to count 9 pillars on the left, 11 heads and 9 pillars on the right... :D

Mr Van Der Bossche in real, en chair et en os.
http://www.embedded-news.tv/component/r ... erformance

As for me, I will spend these last hours of 2012 listening to this great song from the stunning and truly missed Jose Leyes.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL6xcV6PArs
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

antipodean wrote:

Happy New Year to you all, seeing as how due to the time zones I'm one of the first to see the new year in. (less than an hour to go)

Got a good feeling about 2013, the Sandy Hook farce will make it the year of awakening.
There is something about that hoax that tells you there will be an awakening? How? Where? Because I don't see it. You already spoke too soon. Simon Shack and a few others were basically saying there was some "awakening" coming last year because of the way people responded to the alleged death if Bin Laden, and that's only because the story was so ridiculous that even the most gullible would have recognized it for what it was. The perps knew that a certain number of people would respond to it that way. I said back then that it was more like a test to see how ridiculous they can make their stories to see how much the masses will believe. The same goes for the Sandy hook hoax where the acting is so obvious that anybody with any honesty left in them with two eyes could see it as such. You're going to have to show me A LOT more than a few comments by anonymous entities on YouTube or some other website to convince me that people are even beginning to truly wake up to how the world really works. Don't underestimate the gullibility, the mass mindedness of the populace, and definitely don't underestimate the intelligence and cleverness of the perps.