THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
lux

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by lux »

Seems to be an inordinate number of newish members posting fishy non-issues and red herring links on the Newtown thread.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, it is something that comes with the territory.

From the time we started RealityShack it was apparent we would be facing a situation where the larger majority of our own users would not be trustworthy people, if they could even be considered as 1:1 (one single individual user to one single username) as most people presume. It has often been a strange exercise in patience to see who is in collusion with the perps, who is biding their time to throw a nonsensical accusation, who is here to open the gates and act welcoming for a batch of fishy friends or who is just a good old fashioned planted witness.

Although, it is encouraging to know that they bite off more than they can chew eventually, or else their purpose of sidling-up to the dialogue and even forcing themselves to do a little research is all for naught. The fact that they are forced to encourage skepticism, critical thinking, science and research - to at least a limited degree or sometimes with downright sarcastic doublespeak - is strange ... but I guess they could be considered a kind of 'kamikaze' attack on useful information about the world we live in. And anyway, it doesn't appear they enjoy their jobs too much; they will not exhibit the enthusiasm of doing something healthful and good for their fellow human beings. Which is probably why so many of them piddle out in explosions of insults, attacks and psychological information-cramming when they are being flushed away from the forum. What a sad side job - one can hope it isn't the only thing that they have a chance to find pride in or they must lead very sad lives indeed.
lux

Unread post by lux »

IMO this forum is still light years ahead of any other I've seen as far as controlling shills/trolls is concerned.
waterwitch

Unread post by waterwitch »

IMO this forum is the best thing on the internet. Bar none. Period.
SlimJim

Unread post by SlimJim »

Mercurial wrote:
fbenario wrote:
Newsnight exposed as news molester

"An investigation has revealed that BBC2′s flagship current affairs programme preys on vulnerable pieces of news, promising it will treat them well before totally ruining them.

A source said: “They trawl Britain for fresh stories and then fuck them up.
“Then they interview this guy who claimed a bad Tory man did things to him, but at no point did they ask ‘are you absolutely sure about that?’ or ‘is this him?’.”

The source added: ”Nobody knows why they do it. Perhaps their brains are diseased.”

Another source said: “I accidentally walked in on an editorial meeting and they had this story in the middle of the table and they were doing the most idiotic, half-arsed things to it.

“I didn’t say anything because I was scared I’d end up being interviewed by Newsnight and they would turn it into a big pile of shite.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/arts ... 2111048534
The BBC are deliberately kiboshing this story because they have to - they've been ordered to.
Wouldn't be surprised to find out there are Murdoch moles in there helping. Brooks allegedly said there'd be something like this coming their way.

There is a massive cover-up underway.

I know the Savile revelations are true - dead or not, who cares? - cheers Fireman for deflecting that away so deftly.

This all leads right to the top - compromised perverts all prepared to lie and kill to protect each other and to keep us all slaves.

Here is a very interesting film - nothing to do with nonces - but everything to do with control. I knew a lot of this from research I did years ago but at that time I knew little of the medical implications then. Really fascinating little film.

Note: Popular Mechanics was not owned by Hearst until 1958!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E96vow07OJc

Made me cry - the thought of the wrong turn we took as a civilisation and kind of world we could living in now if these arseholes hadn't lied and twisted the truth. Talk about media fakery - this takes the cake!!
The medical benefit angle is only half of the story with cannabis. The products that can be manufactured with the fibers of this plant are many and cheap. Clothing is much stronger and lasts longer than cotton. Hemp plants don't require any chemical fertilizers or herbicides to grow. Hemp grows very fast and all over the climate zones of the U.S. The seeds are very nutritious and tasty.
The shirts and shorts I had lasted much longer than any cotton ones and were way more comfortable.
Nowadays I can only find clothing at 55% hemp/45%cotton. No more 100% hemp like I bought back in the late 1990's. Not long ago the clerk at a hemp clothing store told me the manufacturers don't make 100% fabric because it's too abrasive and rough on the skin. The ones I bought back then were silky smooth.
Current media attention won't focus on the textile use of industrial hemp though.
hoi.polloi

lol @ rough on the skin

Well if you're making clothing out of hemp rope, that would be an issue. There are many ways to process the plant. Paper fibers are also stronger with hemp (or even kenaf) and stay whiter longer than tree pulp. It makes very good paper. Hemp can also replenish nutrients in the soil instead of requiring constant injection of chemicals or purchasing of Monsanto seeds.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

@Whatsgoingon

Did you have a chance to check my post I made in reply to you ? It was where we were discussing stock market shenanigans . I am curious about your take on it .
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Well it looks like people are waking up to the idea of vicsims….
All over facebook people are talking about how the school shootings are using actors and fake vicsims.

source- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

source- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Well it looks like people are waking up to the idea of vicsims….
Here's an interesting case of double think.
This researcher known to some of us thinks that the Sandy Hook shooting is a vicsim laden psy-op, but also claims to have met Donna Marsh O'connor, sympathysing over her poor deceased pregnant vicsim daughter.

http://aotearoaawiderperspective.wordpr ... -his-role/
OK, Forgive me if I’m going blond here but how stupid do they think we are? Here is a so called grieving parent who in the aftermath of the Massacre in Sandy Hook talking to the press. But is it…

This guy is laughing and making jokes before he clearly gets in the role of grieving parent. Now I don’t know about you but if my child had just been brutally murdered by a lone nutter with a gun I would for starters have been too traumatised to talk to anyone and I would most certainly not have been standing around making jokes

http://aotearoaawiderperspective.wordpr ... 1/[quote]I was able to make connect with mothers of young adults who lost their lives on 911 such as Donna whose daughter was pregnant when she lost her life on 911 and whose emotional demand for a new and independent investigation touched my hart[/quote]

Edit, bloody hell is it me or is Donna now moonlighting as grieving Sandy Hook parent

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

And he is Harley Guy!? :o

It reamed right through the side of her head...

If she didnt have that hook nose, if only I had ny other machine...
hoi.polloi

Gee whiz, another hardcore detective researcher who "knew" a 9/11 victim.

How surprising.

:rolleyes:
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Any Aussies here interested in the Port Arthur Massacre on April 28th 1996?
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/palies1.htm
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

more downtime, just back.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

^ditto