SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
lux

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by lux »

discomatty wrote:Image

Hi, guys. Well, it turns out that Victoria Soto was a real person. She was a freshman when I was a senior. I never met her, so I had to check my old yearbook to see if she actually existed. Turns out she did. It's from the 2000 Stratford(CT) High School yearbook. I'm so confused. I was convinced that everyone in was a Vicsim. I just don't know what to think anymore.
If you never met her how do you know she actually existed?
discomatty

Unread post by discomatty »

I don't know. That's why I'm freaking out. The only proof I have is that she's in my old yearbook.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

This is interesting, but also kind of disturbing; even yearbooks have to be micromanaged by PsyOp teams? This is getting very surreal. :mellow:
Lawisfiction
Banned

Unread post by Lawisfiction »

Being a resident of Connecticut, and only a 60 min drive from the location of the shooting I must say this ... I am a true believer that most of the these shootings/tradgies are TV Fakery...V-Tech, Columbine,Arizona to name a few, but sadly this is not one of them. I for one 100% know with confidence about one of the families that lost their child in these events ... this child was 100% real and will not be coming home anymore ...so for you guys to say this event is 100% fake is just plain sad... furthermore I believe what the news is providing as * news * is not 100% accurate as no one network can get the number of victims straight, something happened at that school ... now wether the networks are blowing this out of context or making it more sensational than it needs to be ...possibly amping up the number of victims ...or the stories of the victims ... something took place that involved a gun, bullets and death ...

has anyone even taken the time to listen to this ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9klblvRFzaI
discomatty

Unread post by discomatty »

It's a really awkward situation. She's from my town, everyone is upset, how do I investigate without getting rocks thrown at my house for being insensitive?

"Hey everyone, don't want to ruffle any feathers, but did Victoria Soto actually exist?" Could you imagine?
Lawisfiction
Banned

any teacher in the state of Connecticut is public record, you can look up her date of hire, specialized subjects taught, their college education information and also their salary, and the last school they were employed or currently are employed at
Makkonen

If she (=most probably "she") was only known through local media appearances, then that is a major red flag. If they built up a local media legend around "her", it will be tough to break that barrier down because of all the vested interests. PsyOp payrolls can and will roll into any town...
Lawisfiction
Banned

Educators Found
# LastName FirstName District
1 SOTO VICTORIA NEWTOWN SCHOOL DISTRICT Select

Summary of Selected Educator Active And Expired Certificate Info:
Name District Endorsements Held Certificate Type Status Valid From Valid To
SOTO, VICTORIA NEWTOWN SCHOOL DISTRICT 013-ELEMENTARY - KINDERGARTEN THROUGH GRADE 6 INITIAL EDUCATOR ACTIVE 2/21/2011 8/31/2
Lawisfiction
Banned

Lawisfiction wrote:Educators Found
# LastName FirstName District
1 SOTO VICTORIA NEWTOWN SCHOOL DISTRICT Select

Summary of Selected Educator Active And Expired Certificate Info:
Name District Endorsements Held Certificate Type Status Valid From Valid To
SOTO, VICTORIA NEWTOWN SCHOOL DISTRICT 013-ELEMENTARY - KINDERGARTEN THROUGH GRADE 6 INITIAL EDUCATOR ACTIVE 2/21/2011 8/31/2
Makkonen

Apparently the Aurora reference is not in TDKR but in the latest Bond movie Skyfall.
Lawisfiction
Banned

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sigh. Need I mention how many times we've had long term 'pals' turn out to be shills?

That entire yearbook image looks pretty fake. I don't care how long a user has been 'following' us; we don't want or need followers who post fake pics as "scans of yearbooks".

This yearbook image is extremely suspicious and suspect. "Freaking out" is not an adequate response to this weird image. None of this is very convincing. I feel like our forum is being targeted again.

---

Lawisfiction: as for teachers, the 'look up' tools we have online are pretty dubious so far - can the only immune look up service be for education? I doubt it.
hoi.polloi

Makkonen wrote:Let's not jump the gun here (no pun intended)... there are ways to explain this phenomenon. Sandy Hook is a pre-planned media PsyOp, so there's no need to presume any real victims.
And there's no need to take any random user's forum posts as fact. Discomatty, so you've finally made your 'move' - I've been waiting for your "playing dumb" act to evolve into something like this. You can't have possibly been so resistant to researching things for yourself and then suddenly you're going to defend a Psy-Op from the inside are you?

You are clearly protecting a false story and you've been planted on our forum to do so.
Lawisfiction
Banned

so this means going to the Department of education and pulling a copy of her job application to the school ... which by chance you can get here in Connecticut ?
hoi.polloi

Lawisfiction wrote:so this means going to the Department of education and pulling a copy of her job application to the school ... which by chance you can get here in Connecticut ?
Whatever you want to do ... or pretend you want to do. What difference does it make if it's a lie?

By the way, you never did introduce yourself, did you? You say you're a person named Chris and that's just about all we got from you. You claim all of them are Psy-Ops, except this one. What more do we need to suspect you are just another shill - except specifically to defend these newer 'shooting' ones?

That makes Lawisfiction, discomatty, and ... who else wants to step forward? Now's your chance so you don't have to waste our time or yours. Who's it going to be? Come out, come out, wherever you are ...