SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Makkonen

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by Makkonen »

He/it has the jerky, creepy look of mo-cap cgi...
queuebert

Unread post by queuebert »

Makkonen wrote:I no longer understand the function of these faked shootings - I thought they had run their course.
If someone hasn't already said it, shootings are hoaxed for the purpose of gun "control" (read: confiscation). People need to be frightened into giving up their means of self defense. Big Brother wants us to be reliant on him and, conversely, people desire more & more (like "security") from the so-called government.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Just when you thought it couldn't get any sillier... :mellow:

"This undated photo shows Adam Lanza posing for a group photo of the technology club which appeared in the Newtown High School yearbook. (AP Photo) "

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/we-have-wep ... -1.1081401

°°°°°°°

...and then...
"Sandy Hook Shooter's Mother Collected Guns In Preparation For Economic Collapse"

http://www.businessinsider.com/nancy-la ... ns-2012-12
Makkonen

Technology club? Image

They can has no better camera? :wub:
y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

That interview couldn't get more atrocious. Anyone that has ever been around a grieving person can tell instantly by looking at his eyes. Who are they trying to fool?

This was found on a Batman enthusiast forum...
http://batmangothamcity.net/gotham-city-map-archive/

And Aurora was found in the batman movie as well. He mentions that "Neo's passport in the movie Matrix expired on September 11th."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9ipFEGqlQA
lux

Unread post by lux »

And now this ...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48JQ69kXxRI
Makkonen

Hasn't the government itself failed (going by all these frequent "acts of terror")? They most certainly have failed to protect "their" people if every single "danger man" from within or without can wreak havoc on the system on a shoestring budget!

Giving more power to an institution that is continuously failing with its supposed missions/imperatives? This is either troll logic or a BSOD for general logic.

Yes, these ludicrous PsyOps do seem to generally imply (as in wink-wink-nudge-nudge) of insufficient budget/power given to the government: if only the gov./security/policing/military budget was higher and/or the legislation was stricter... etc. we would have avoided X or Y. But is there not a staggering amount of hot air in all these institutional "reinforcements"? For example, what has the Homeland Security (DHS) really done to "protect" "their" citizens, having been founded solely as a 9/11 propaganda spin-off? And the answer is already there in the question...

Hot air institutions like DHS and NASA are just there to leech money and perpetuate hoaxes. Their only concrete "contributions" are various PR stunts. So is it a "symbiosis" ( :puke: ) between the public and the institutions if the conned public simply lives in a blissful ignorance? I hope that people are just overrating the importance of media in their lives and will eventually grow tired of it. That's the simplest solution, really: stop following the media or at least stop taking it seriously. But people might be too precious for that. The lack of media fatigue amongst people always staggers me to no ends, but unfortunately, there might be a darker side to that. People will always have some passionate, almost egoistic agenda that any given PR stunt / PsyOp can tap into to boost it or even kick-start it from its latency. That's what's preventing progress in its own way. People give too much relative importance to media as some sort of "mirror" of their own surefire political opinions. The media thus gets off with a simple role of a catalyst even when all of its contents are completely fake and driven mostly by the interests of the military-industrial complex.

Cue the media circus show of "yay or nay" gun control when the real issue is media mind control.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

y0lked wrote:That interview couldn't get more atrocious. Anyone that has ever been around a grieving person can tell instantly by looking at his eyes. Who are they trying to fool?

This was found on a Batman enthusiast forum...
http://batmangothamcity.net/gotham-city-map-archive/

And Aurora was found in the batman movie as well. He mentions that "Neo's passport in the movie Matrix expired on September 11th."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9ipFEGqlQA
You'll notice that YouTube is quickly removing videos that show the Sandy Hook reference from the Batman movie. I knew they were going to do this, that's why I used an image instead. This clearly shows that Hollywood is on it. One hell of a 'coincidence' after another with Hollywood, I'm supposed to believe.
lux

Unread post by lux »

More of them are popping up on YouTube now including this statement from one of the first to post it only to have it yanked (he's uploaded it again):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY_dFVQsz6s
Makkonen

The references are a natural part of "their" game... it's the same kind of machinery at work, after all. The big "tentpole" movies seem especially rife with them (of course, more bang for the buck and all that).
lux

Unread post by lux »

I'm puzzled about this Batman movie reference thing. That is, was it intended to be discovered or intended to be only a covert subliminal? If it wasn't intended to be discovered it sure seems like a stupid move. Actually, it seems stupid either way.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

lux wrote:I'm puzzled about this Batman movie reference thing. That is, was it intended to be discovered or intended to be only a covert subliminal? If it wasn't intended to be discovered it sure seems like a stupid move. Actually, it seems stupid either way.
You could say the same for any subliminal message, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.
discomatty

Unread post by discomatty »

Hi, guys. Well, it turns out that Victoria Soto was a real person. She was a freshman when I was a senior. I never met her, so I had to check my old yearbook to see if she actually existed. Turns out she did. It's from the 2000 Stratford(CT) High School yearbook. I'm so confused. I was convinced that everyone in was a Vicsim. I just don't know what to think anymore.
Makkonen

Let's not jump the gun here (no pun intended)... there are ways to explain this phenomenon. Sandy Hook is a pre-planned media PsyOp, so there's no need to presume any real victims.
discomatty

Unread post by discomatty »

Whatever info you guys need, I'll do my best to help out. This is so wierd. I've been following Simon and Hoi's work for about two years. How the heck did a VicSim end up in my yearbook? I need answers bc I'm bugging out over this!