Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
brianv

Re: Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by brianv »

Waxing indignant with seven posts? How dare you! :angry:

There is a difference between fictitious and a fraud.

I really don't think we need intellectual giants like Brian S Stavely and his army of oompa-loompas supporting our work here when we have retards like hoi doing such a brilliant job!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This is funny. I am not a retard for doubting simulations of folks online, nor for wanting to be personally unconnected to you. You are not a retard for doubting me, either. And I would not blame you for speculating. Do we know one another? I don't think so.

I think we are allowed to doubt one another's motivations and online personas. You seem like intelligent folks, except for the paranoid belief that you've been 'set up' when you are just doubted. I didn't say your information was bad, did I?

You are certainly allowed to claim that you see value in whatever you see value in, but as far as I'm concerned I don't know what we gained from having you here yet. It seems like a lot of you demanding personal respect and people feeling sorry for you. Aside from you, who on this forum is writing for paragraph after paragraph that you are real and you need human beliefs? Are you a human belief zombie? Or from Neverland, perhaps? You don't exist unless people believe in you?

I mean I could expect something like this but it's just kind of odd that you are so predictable.
lynx_land
Banned

Unread post by lynx_land »

What about your constant attacks on RNO and Brian personally?

Just 2 weeks ago Brian totally IGNORED and let go 2 SEPERATE and very hostile attacks from you on the SClues radio portion of this website;

[ADMIN: Please, in the future, clarify when the important or relevant information comes into play. The time stamp 40.43 should say something by it like "September Clues interjection begins at" or something. There was over half an hour of useless chatter before your segment. Sorry if that assumes our audience is daft, but I think it's important to not waste media-indulgence time. Thank you Equinox! Well done! - hp]

What the heck is this? This is a few people talking about the decline of civilization because of cell phone use and Internet - while claiming it's necessary, saying "oh you can't take their cell phone away" and "everyone texts while driving" at the same time decrying those behaviors. WTF? I'm glad you 'hijacked' their boring, meandering, fence-sitting show and turned it into information. Well done.
I actually think Brian was too kind for his own good not taking that to heart and responding directly. Today was the 3RD attack in 2 weeks from you on Brian, and he had every right to respond.

Just FYI, no ACTUALLY, don't be glad anyone "hijacked" our show. You lot talk as if you OWN 9/11, and on the one hand you don't want us here and show no interest in the radio platform you inherited after Brian had Simon therefore cutting all ties with LRF, but on the same token your more than happy to hijack said platform.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Unread post by Brian S Staveley »

I've only asked for respect after being attacked. I started posting to the forum after having Simon on my show thinking it was a good idea to introduce myself and thank you guys for your work and I was fed up with the BS at LRF. I would not have to make posts like these if I wasn't attacked first. You write this big long bull about me maybe being fake and you act like the pic of me is a vicsim style photo. It's cropped because I used it as a profile picture on Facebook. The original shows 3 people and I have thousands of pictures of me at all different ages with many different friends. So many from my city. Then you question my car accident????? Man I'm layed up with broken ribs and almost died and your calling that a fraud or at least questioning it. Am I supposed to read this and not defend myself? It's total bullcrap. I have done many good shows on 9/11 and helped open a lot of people's eyes to the media fakery. We should be on the same side here not feuding. No I'm not saying lets be friends I just don't see why you attack someone who is into the same type of thing you are and is constantly promoting the notion of 9/11 fakery all day. Calling me fake. For what reason? Even before when you guys attacked me for that whole week I tried to keep it friendly and ask for it to stop. What you posted today about me was unwarranted, completely untrue, and if you were that interested you could've seen that theory is pretty unlikely. BTW attacking me the day after doing the show with Simon which was I thought a very good 9/11 show, one of the best it made it impossible for me to promote it.

I get the whole were not here to be friends thing Hoi, but I'm not here to be enemies either. What have I EVER done to make anyone doubt me. Do I gatekeep? Do I try to confuse people or mislead them? Yea I have some technical glitches in my show sometimes but at least I've been doing shows on 9/11 media fakery! I'm not like any of those other shows out there run by shills where you can see their agenda. Ask me my opinion on any of it. I don't bullshit. I don't want to fight with you guys. I want to research 9/11, a lot of it here but you love attacking me. Are you real? Are you passionate about 9/11 and see the obvious fakery behind it? Well if you answer yes is it not possible maybe some other people are real as well? There was no need for that post about me. If I'm so fake why don't you call into my show tomorrow and prove it. I won't cut you off. I really don't see what your problem is with me. I don't think you even know do you?? Before you acted like it was because I was promoting myself. This time I said nothing and you attacked me. Stop acting like a child and let's focus on 9/11. We don't have to be friends and you don't ever have to talk to me if you don't want, but don't think I'm just gonna read bullsh$# attacks on me and not reply. There's probably 1000 pics of me out there to every single 1 of your's. If you wish you keep attacking me, fine. That is what promotes my website.

And Brian V Why don't you just chill. Every time someone argues or whatever your one of the first to jump in and try n keep it going. I'm not even talking to you anymore..
hoi.polloi

These posts do nothing to make you real. Nor does a Facebook account, a collection of digital pictures or a million protests that you are real. Nor would interacting with someone on the other end of a Skype call. Nor do technical glitches that you love pointing out make you more legit. Since you care so much about your simulation, here are some tips to making your pics look a little more different from one another.

Only realness can make you real, "Brian S Staveley". I do not accept pure simulations of people as real people. Sorry, it just won't happen.

And nobody is attacking you. You have not been attacked. You are doubted. That's not an attack unless you are a fairy that needs people believing in you in order to continue existing.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Your right. I'm a talking robot. I'm Johnny 5 from Short Circuit. You got me. Cool how we created such a back story though almost had ya
hoi.polloi

I don't think it's very 'cool' if it's true. It's actually depressing and obnoxious.

If you are really the product of another layer of simulation, and you thought you could get away with it just by sucking up to the research and everyone would just accept everything about you as real, you were mistaken.

It's okay. Back to the drawing board, fellows. Maybe it's time to finally update your software. This one is getting old.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Johnny 5 wasn't sucking up to anyone's research. What do all those red squares represent on my photos above?

Johnny 5
hoi.polloi

You haven't been programmed to understand your artificial construction. Good-bye. Sorry if I short-circuited your routine.

There are so many things wrong with your pictures - yet, of all the copy-pasted hair, weird lighting, blurriness, compression, nonsensical backgrounds, odd expressions, weird bodies and indications of an artificial attempt to make something look 'raw' and 'edgy', there's just something terrible about the simmy artificial cleavage that just makes the fakeness of your simulations so ridiculous and sad.

What does it mean when your subject of research is being shoved in your face on your own forum? Does it mean they both want to be investigated but they don't want to be investigated? Food for thought. : shrug :
lynx_land
Banned

What exactly are you highlighting in these pictures?

They were taken on the same night probably within seconds or minutes of each other, of course they will be mostly identical.

The unauthorised shots of yourself and Shack however, many anomolies.

[img]

[img]

Exactly - they were unauthorised pictures which Steven Warran / aka Steven Welch snapped while visiting us in Italy. Hoi and I both kindly asked him to refrain posting them on the web - a request which Steven, back then, understood and promised to uphold - only to upload some on his blog anyway. Thanks for not re-posting these unauthorised pics of us which bring back sad memories of misplaced trust.

Why does he have a massive gut in the first one and not in the second?
That was a gust of holy Pantheon breeze inflating my wide t-shirt, believe it or not!

How come on this site you aren't allowed to be friends with anyone it's strictly research wham bamm thank you mamm but you guys go and stay at a Villa together for six months?
Wham? Bamm? Mamm? Sorry - I don't know what you're talking about.

Why if I went to stay with any friend for six months would there be 100's of photos of us together and there are only two in the public domain of this "visit"?
We were busy researching, making the Septemberclues website, launching this forum and putting together the Vicsim Report. Snapping pictures of each other was the least of our concerns.

And the very least of my concerns is to entertain this silly 'feud' with you guys. Let's all keep on diffusing on our respective channels the fact that 9/11 was a media-backed hoax.

Simon Shack
lynx_land
Banned

Also, how on earth did Brian fake that video of him at the Celtics game in 2008? This was also 2 years before he got into 9/11 and 3 before he got on the radio.

He must be a real Hudini huh.

Oh, and the jealous attack about the females is pathetic dude. Yeah he's a 9/11 guy and gets chicks, so what? Makes a nice change!

Maybe if you guys put yourself out there more rather than hiding all day in this exclusive club you lot would get laid more too!

The 9/11 gods gifted him some flesh, nothing wrong with that in my book!
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:omg ... :rolleyes:

Looks like it's kindergarten time! :lol:

I'm certainly not going to fuel any controversies, folks. Let's just get on with diffusing the fact that 9/11 was a media-backed hoax, ok?
Yes seriously.. can we drop this guys..
I am 100% confident I would Scooby clue if brian was a shill or a fake persona. A long time ago…
He does a pretty awesome job getting the word out…

Here is my conclusion…
1- Brian is an alright guy who does better than most people would getting the word out. And is an asset.
2- He is a really shit singer….After a few beers and your team wins.. Please stop singing.. Brian I don’t know whether to laugh or cry when I see you sing here…. http://www.myspace.com/video/ricefoot/celts-1c/48402919 (I think its a bit of both) :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

No I won't chill. I dont take orders from anyone.

"I'm not even talking to you anymore.."

I'm devastated.

I dont care how REAL you pretend to be with your chicks and car-crashes and watching football and drinking beer, you sound like everything I detest in fact.

In fact you survived a car-crash in the same manner that Giffy Gabbord survived a bullet through the head?

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Last edited by brianv on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hoi.polloi

They were taken on the same night probably within seconds or minutes of each other, of course they will be mostly identical.
Seconds or minutes of each other - different backgrounds. That's some pretty fast footwork. And where did your grinny friends go? Why the same lighting in different locales? They may have been created within minutes of each other but they are taken by a camera, and simply remain undoctored unedited photographs? I don't think so. This isn't a case of similar setting. This is a case of blatantly recycled photoshop elements used by lazy simulators. It's weird, man! It's frickin' weird! You're cracking me up with your insistence that it's not.

As for photographs of me, I have no control over those and I didn't take them. I generally don't take pictures of myself so often. You have your "100's of photographs" idea, and I have my own way of life. For one, I am not so desperate to be believed.

Also, how on earth did Brian fake that video of him at the Celtics game in 2008? This was also 2 years before he got into 9/11 and 3 before he got on the radio.
I personally don't think your two videos or any other videos you posted prove much of anything. Two years ahead of time? Yeah, that's a really long time to think ahead for a psy-op. 9/11 must have all been created in a day, too, right? We've seen faked video to promote the existence of an entire sim family. Why would that be a big revelation to think someone wanting to get close to Simon would be fake? It's happened only about two dozen times before. You do protest too much about wanting credibility. We specifically state over and over on this site that your credibility doesn't matter, but the quality of information is important. Yet you keep insisting and demanding and whining that your most ridiculous imagery isn't believed. Why?

If you are a sim demanding investigation into 9/11, who really cares? If you also just happen to be taking September Clues research and adding your own theory about deaths on 9/11, too, what can we do? Go for it. I have no idea why you might want to, but I personally will not submit to a sim so easily.
Oh, and the jealous attack about the females is pathetic dude. Yeah he's a 9/11 guy and gets chicks, so what? Makes a nice change!
You are deliberately choosing to interpret my criticism of the realism of simulated photoshopped people as jealousy. I am not jealous of montages. I am saying it is sad. And it reminds me of ozzybinoswald's "Simmy" cousin pics that fail to titillate because they exist in the uncanny valley of disgusting pseudo-people. Nice psy-op attempt at diverting attention away from the fact that the 'females' as you call them just don't look fully there or right.

The 9/11 gods gifted him some flesh, nothing wrong with that in my book!
Ah, flesh. You just forgot to add "living breathing" and "blood" and "I'm alive!" to your posts. I don't know what you could mean by '9/11 gods' or why you keep referring to everything as 9/11. Is this part of your progra -- er, I mean training?

Now, that is quite enough nonsensical pleas for folks to get emotionally invested in bad imagery. It's just bad imagery. No matter how much there is, I am not going to buy it. By the way, good luck on your next attempts to imitate reality. They will be ejected from the forum, too, but you have the rest of the Internet to flood with your persona. The dog picture is cute. It needs more kittens. And a bit more compression and blurriness, if you would please.

Buh-bye.
hoi.polloi

Equinox wrote:
simonshack wrote:omg ... :rolleyes:

Looks like it's kindergarten time! :lol:

I'm certainly not going to fuel any controversies, folks. Let's just get on with diffusing the fact that 9/11 was a media-backed hoax, ok?
Yes seriously.. can we drop this guys..
I am 100% confident I would Scooby clue if brian was a shill or a fake persona. A long time ago…
He does a pretty awesome job getting the word out…

Here is my conclusion…
1- Brian is an alright guy who does better than most people would getting the word out. And is an asset.
2- He is a really shit singer….After a few beers and your team wins.. Please stop singing.. Brian I don’t know whether to laugh or cry when I see you sing here…. http://www.myspace.com/video/ricefoot/celts-1c/48402919 (I think its a bit of both) :lol:
You are 'friends' with this surreal online persona? Ick. I'm sorry for you. Is this your friend too?

Are you friends with this person, whose ear seems to be melting down her neck? Or her friend with the misshapen head and the fading arm around her shoulder?

Don't be taken in by the glowing strand of DNA imagery behind her head. That doesn't mean a light bouncing off the bracelet around her 'flesh' has projected her cell data onto the wall. It's just standard psy-op hypnotism.