SEPTEMBER CLUES on air

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
bostonterrierowner

Re: SEPTEMBER CLUES on air

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Since 9/11 is about planes maybe I could join to share my recent findings on our "fallen" president .

Anyone interested? :)
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Hi folks,

I would be glad to join the next radio show with you guys.
Just let me know what I have to do in order to participate,I do have a Skype account.
For me it shall be 20:00 Asia Pacific time.
Will wait for your further instructions then.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear BTO and ElSushi - you are both welcome to join us on air on Sunday - just keep in mind that the theme that Abirato proposes for this show is "the great space psyop factory called NASA". :)

http://radio.abirato.info/
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

simonshack wrote:Dear BTO and ElSushi - you are both welcome to join us on air on Sunday - just keep in mind that the theme that Abirato proposes for this show is "the great space psyop factory called NASA". :)

http://radio.abirato.info/
We're flexible, so we could throw in a few off topic nuggets towards the end. There's just so much NASA stuff though, it could take all day.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Thanks for the invitation . I will skip this one because I don't see myself as a quality contributor to NASA fakery discussion . I am not a technical kind of guy .

Please count me in when preparing a program about international collusion of perps ( even officially hostile to each other ) in psyoping us , grey masses . For example when it comes to 2010 and a presidential "crash" , there are many links to American "power circles" and the new ones keep on showing up frequently .

I will tune in to listen to you guys .
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

I look forward to discussing about the NASA mascarade with all of you...
I will send my personal Skype account info to the specified Skype host "recipient".
fakeologist

Tomorrow I've decided to start off watching a movie... September Clues.

We'll meet here first: http://bit.ly/VqE37E

...and then go to the movie room from there where Simon will start and stop the movie with his commentary.

Every good movie needs a director's commentary version!
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Hey guys, I was supposed to join the radio show today but I might not be able to join on time due some unexpected issues. So, I hope I will be able to join later during the show...I will stay tuned either way.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Here is what I would call the VERY BEST radio podcast summarizing the entire SEPTEMBER CLUES research, courtesy of the magic Hoi Polloi (aka Maxeem Konrardy - the author of the Vicsim Report) ! You're da man, Hoi !!!!

Please everyone spend those 50 minutes listening to it all!

HOI POLLOI on KFAI radio:
http://www.septclues.com/AUDIO%20FILES/ ... ec2012.mp3

It was broadcast on the Minneapolis KFAI radio - yesterday! There's hope people, there's hope for our planet, if such rational and truth-packed radio programs are still allowed to be aired!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:*

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Here is what I would call the VERY BEST radio podcast summarizing the entire SEPTEMBER CLUES research, courtesy of the magic Hoi Polloi (aka Maxeem Konrardy - the author of the Vicsim Report) ! You're da man, Hoi !!!!

It was broadcast on the Minneapolis KFAI radio - yesterday! There's hope people, there's hope for our planet, if such rational and truth-packed radio programs are still allowed to be aired!
Hoi's in South Korea? Nice.

He sounds like a seasoned pro. Way to go hoi.

That's right folks dont touch that dial :wub:
fakeologist

simonshack wrote:*

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I concur. It was fabulous. Waiting for permission from Hoi to rotate it on radio.abirato.info
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Great stuff! *****
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

abirato, I will endorse your use of it in the following way: I probably can't control how it's used now that it's a digital part of the nebulous Interwebs, and so anyone can take it and use it how they will. And presently I couldn't choose a better promoter out there.

But may I ask what exactly my voice is going to be shuffled with? What else is in circulation on your show? Can I revoke the program from the cycle if it's going to be with Jim Fetzer or Brian S Staveley or something like that? I am not being rhetorical, just being cautious about the ease of being associated with unrelated projects. The link you have up on abirato.info would be fine for now, in my opinion, if you care what that is.

Thank you for the high compliments. I am still not sure about the response to the show. I let some people know ahead of time that I'd be doing the show, and although I am told it was snowing during the broadcast, I received this warm letter from someone who heard it "live" (what a misnomer that word has become in the media world) at the time:
listener wrote:Listened to your show - wow! I am grateful for what I learned about media manipulation - the media is the main source of my disdain and fury these days...amazing what technology shows now re: what is manipulated and what is not, and what we are capable of if we want to deceive large groups. My generation grew up trusting the news...it is a travesty of huge dimensions that this is now in the tank. I find the remaining question related to those who are grieving missing family members....I suppose one could say I don't know anyone personally, and 6 degrees of separation doesn't quite do the trick scientifically. And all I know is from news reports...but didn't Congress requisition funds for survivors of victims? I would think that if there was major deception re: actual deaths someone who is trustworthy would have lifted up a red flag then...

Anyway, your show was highly informative, and I LOVE highlighting the different theories as stories - how do we connect the dots? And in our freedom we can connect them however we want...and by doing so we protect it. What little it may seem we have these days....

Thank you for exercising your freedom and helping me preserve mine!
Despite our years of challenging work in this research, this might be the first time I actually feel a little warmth for what we're doing. Someone has confirmed for me that they feel what I hoped they might feel - the freedom to interpret!
fakeologist

hoi.polloi wrote:abirato, I will endorse your use of it in the following way: I probably can't control how it's used now that it's a digital part of the nebulous Interwebs, and so anyone can take it and use it how they will. And presently I couldn't choose a better promoter out there.

But may I ask what exactly my voice is going to be shuffled with? What else is in circulation on your show? Can I revoke the program from the cycle if it's going to be with Jim Fetzer or Brian S Staveley or something like that? I am not being rhetorical, just being cautious about the ease of being associated with unrelated projects.
I understand your concern. I am currently just rotating my past shows on the stream, and Brian is on one of them (just check my blog radio.abirato.info) Appreciate the kudos.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks for the enthusiasm. I like your approach of rotating your past shows. That seems cool. Although you have the amazing modern power to rotate anything on that cycle, it might be best for your project too, that it remains consistent with your program and you leave it as an archive of your personal shows.

I'll take the link you have to my show in your blog post, though! Thanks!