RedBull SpaceDive

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
fast67vellen2o

Re: LIVE NOW - man leaps from edge of space

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

Look at the shadows in this photo. The people to the right of the frame have photos going to the left of them while the shadows of the balloon and the hose are to the right.
rick55

Unread post by rick55 »

fast67vellen2o wrote:Image

Look at the shadows in this photo. The people to the right of the frame have photos going to the left of them while the shadows of the balloon and the hose are to the right.
I like that observations, thanks "Fast67". That's real good. And I was ruminating this afternoon on this again during a nap break... this entire forum started by Simon based on Simon's 'simple' realization that 9/11 was stored on VHS video tape of people around the country and that proof of fraud is in the pictures. This is Simon's primary key philosophy that is instructive for all of us in the digital media age, and possibly beyond-- that the key to determination of truth or falsehood is embedded in pictures.

So what I'd like to do right now is ask everyone here-- at risk of being chastised by the modsqad-- is have us zero in on using that digital layering/alteration technology that we've used in other cases on the photos here. Can we all agree to get some work on that done?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

ADMINS: Why is Rick55 still here? On this thread he's contributed nothing of substance, and certainly no positive analyses/work/conclusions that move forward either the forum, or its goals. Get out the guillotine.

Leave aside for the moment whether I did in fact speak overly condescendingly to him. Once Heiwa posted a basic primer in the astrophysics involved with this stupid stunt, the thread should have been discussing potential dis-proofs of Heiwa's primer, before the thread then began to argue, and inevitably degenerate (due to the purposely nonsensical ramblings of bad actors), into scattered musings about the very-probably-faked images of this stupid psyop.

Only once the physics became dependable would the rest become necessary - or even very interesting.

New members > stick to the postings by Heiwa and lux in this thread.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Here is some forensic evidence :

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 3bb.120267

Regards,

Steve O.
rick55

Unread post by rick55 »

omaxsteve wrote:Here is some forensic evidence :

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 3bb.120267

Regards,

Steve O.
Thanks for that... I'll study the site more carefully this time around. In the meantime, do you have any experience and conclusions with this analysis?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

So here's a "camera-shot" of Felix after he deployed his paraglider. Looks like some ancient "footage" out of the 1945 war-propaganda ... So, what camera was used here? Why is it so blurry? Why does it look like some poor, nighttime footage? Surely, it isn't meant to subliminally evoke a mushroom cloud? Naah, I must be sick in my head to even think such a thought...

A few seconds later, Felix lands - in bright, crisp daylight:

Seriously now, folks: anyone who remotely defends/or vouches for, in any way or form, this excruciatingly silly and vulgar Red Bullcrap (staged in Roswell, of all places) - has no business to do here on this forum. Anyone who wishes to believe in this crass garbage is free to do so - but I'll now close this surprisingly popular topic, lest it generates more free publicity for the jerks behind this cretinous, NASA-inspired mon(k)ey-making hoax.

EDIT/ UPDATE (Nov 25, 2012): I have since realized it was a mistake to close this thread, originally titled "LIVE NOW man leaps from edge of space". Another one titled "RedBull SpaceDive" was started soon after. I have now merged the two into this thread.
rick55

RedBull SpaceDive

Unread post by rick55 »

I can't email anyone due to my browser otherwise I would... on the matter of Simon's locking the RedBull Spacedive thread.

I'm surprised. I thought the thread was doing well. We had just started looking at the photos with the digital photo analysis software. Would Simon reconsider?

Here's the link to the last page, page 9 of that thread....
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=120

To Simon: I believe in you and trust you-- you pointed the out of 9/11 by saying that that way out was through the VCR's in the nation's living rooms. That was a great concept. Similarly, why can't the way out of the SpaceDive be on that nation's TIVO's and computers, and Youtube?

The idea you expressed-- that deconstructing this case would only give it more publicity than it deserved. Why would we not want to give it the deconstructed hoax-exposed publicity it deserves? I've never encountered a locked thread in this set of forums before. Why is this one different? The fact that it was poorly done and transparent is a good thing since we can proceed with this simple case as a way to then show others how to decode more complex cases.

Here are some interesting finds I think are relevent... a timeline...
http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes ... roject.jpg

Density of air vs. altitude
http://scienceblogs.com/dotphysics/wp-c ... a_2png.jpg

Acceleration and speed analysis of Felix by a physicist.
http://scienceblogs.com/dotphysics/2010 ... pace-jump/

Simon, I recall you said that you began to seriously doubt Apollo when you say the interview of Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins-- that you're sways by emotive response. However, in the 9/11 case, it was the documentation on VCR's that led you to your discovery. On Curiosity, you were not the biggest fan of the deceleration-is-impossible argument but you allowed that discussion to take place anyway, thankfully. Now, on the SpaceJump, we have digital foto analysis, deceleration arguments with air density examinations, as well as emotive reponse videos of the jumper and related people, commercial video presentations to sell the SpaceJump that are excellent simulations, the supposed real footage stored on computers around the world as well as Youtube and more people in attendance at SeptemberClues than ever.

We have more insight than ever! We have more skeptics and amateur experts than ever. We have a case study close to home. We have an event that is said to have been the most watched event on the net in net history. You've been flexible and accepting of different angles in the past. And yet...

...you locked that thread.

43 people have viewed this new follow up thread so far and nobody has responded.

The paradoxes used to be in the events themselves... and now the paradoxes are occuring here in the deconstruction zone!

Any comments on this from anyone?
Mercurial

Re: RedBull SpaceDive

Unread post by Mercurial »

Two frightening stats I saw today:

Apparently 4 million (or similar) watched the "jump" on the "live feed". One million switched off the moment it was clear he wasn't going to die!!

A UK survey revealed that only 7% of people's main source for news is the internet, while 76% say their main source of news is the television.

How incredibly depressing.
rick55

Unread post by rick55 »

Mercurial wrote:Two frightening stats I saw today:

Apparently 4 million (or similar) watched the "jump" on the "live feed". One million switched off the moment it was clear he wasn't going to die!!

A UK survey revealed that only 7% of people's main source for news is the internet, while 76% say their main source of news is the television.

How incredibly depressing.
Thanks for that. If those stats can be trusted, that means 3 million did NOT switch off once it became clear he'd make it. Of those 3 million, how many believed this event actually occurred? This is what we're interested in.

Simon's 9/11 method was VCR video analysis. That led me away from Judy Wood's theory of the space beam-- which was the only conclusion to be reached if the pictures and video could be trusted... which Simon proved they were not.

In this case, Video/photo analysis, per Simon's revolutionary and yet somehow obvious (and missed) method, shows anomalies all over the place. A nice short 30 minute Youtube documentary showing the most obvious visual anomalies would be the way to go I think... based on our work here. It could be called "SpaceJump Hoax: Visual Clues".

In addition to the video clues, we have physics. Physics is a bit out of the range of where Simon wants to go but the physics, as explained by a few of the mods here and elsewhere on the net is definitely a viable way to disprove the SpaceJump Hoax: Physics 101.

I think this thread is a bit hidden so we're not going to get hits here for awhile--- and when we do, I hope the mods including Simon don't lock it. This SpaceJump is a great "teaching moment". A lot of lessons in visual perception, media trickery, as well as physics are embedded in this "classroom" with a potential audience of, as YOU pointed out... 4 million!

I've been looking at precedents for the concept of this jump and it's really endless. It may very well be that the classroom of the future IS a forum like this with popular teaching moments! In formal education, we call events like this "case studies".

Thanks again for your input.

On the post below from Benario.... It seems to me that Benario is not justified in his villification of me. Note that there are no quotes or specifics. I don't get it.

by fbenario on October 20th, 2012, 1:42 am

Simon locked this thread for an extremely legitimate reason. This Rick55 entity has now gone behind Simon's back, and shows itself to be a particularly malignant online persona. Get 'im outta here now.

If he had actually learned something from the locked thread, he would have seen that the ONLY way forward on this psyop was to disprove Heiwa's basic primer on physics limitations - or to himself prove the affirmative, that it is potentially possible under the basic laws of physics. He didn't even try; how effing sad for him.

This forum will no longer waste time on crap that violates the Physical Constants of The Universe (as best we can understand them).
unquote

My comment: So what was the legitimate reason, "Ben"? Saying I've gone behind Simons back is a bit much since this section is open to world wide media conspiracies... and this RedBull Spacedive IS such a thing. Simon closed the previous thread reasoning that the hoax was obvious. Can't I question Simon on that? Does Ben speak for Simon on this? I'm not seeing the sense here.

The ONLY way forward, says Benario is "disprove Heiwa's physics". Well... that's fine but is that the ONLY way forward? Simon's method on 9/11 was on the VCR's across the nation. That's not physics... that's video. So what about the video here in SpaceDive? Further, instead of bashing me, why won't benario RESTATE Heiwa's physics and we can run that for awhile. I found some really physics info to enhance Heiwa's ideas with graphs.

Wasting time on "crap" that violates physical constants is what several significant corporations that sponsored this have done... and what mainstream media and many websites are doing in FAVOR of the legitimacy of the Dive. Our conversation here is as much of an ongoing resistance to that as the physics. Benario ought to restate Heiwa's physics in his own way rather than malign me for being fascinated with wasting time on this "crap"... unless... unless there's some other factor involved in this thing that I'm not aware of. In any case, Benario's finding me and attacking me here again... seems odd. I hope other readers sense it too. Simon's closing of the previous thread, I hate to say, Simon, seems out of character.

This is a really simply fascinating case study. It's timely. IT's been hyped on msm as well as net media. It's current. It uses new video technology to create a movie-quality-like rendition. It has young people twittering like crazy. This is the front leading edge of fakery this minute... and WE see the fakery but others don't. Is this not an opportune time to gather our ability to expose such hoaxes? Please explain, Benario. Your attitude toward me is really unbelievable... incredible. Closing that thread, Simon, was astonishing to me.
Last edited by rick55 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Simon locked this thread for an extremely legitimate reason. This Rick55 entity has now gone behind Simon's back, and shows itself to be a particularly malignant online persona. Get 'im outta here now.

If he had actually learned something from the locked thread, he would have seen that the ONLY way forward on this psyop was to disprove Heiwa's basic primer on physics limitations - or to himself prove the affirmative, that it is potentially possible under the basic laws of physics. He didn't even try; how effing sad for him.

This forum will no longer waste time on crap that violates the Physical Constants of The Universe (as best we can understand them).
rick55

Unread post by rick55 »

fbenario wrote:Simon locked this thread for an extremely legitimate reason. This Rick55 entity has now gone behind Simon's back, and shows itself to be a particularly malignant online persona. Get 'im outta here now.

The Rick55 entity is not an entity. It's a person. This is not behind anyone's back... it's obviously here and up front. I would have preferred to be more up front but this thread did not pop to the top as I had expected. I'm not malignant. I'm interesting. Please restate Haiwa's proof in your own words, briefly. Effing is not polite. The entire world is "wasting time" on this "crap"... the least we can do is re-establish the awareness of the physical constants "as best as we understand them".

Why are you so un-nerved by this? Nothing has been resolved on this matter yet. Even if it were resolved by Heiwa, I think you ought to restate it and relax. I've been using isochronic tones and binaural beats to create synched neural hemispheres. You seem to be "left brain leaning'... might I suggest some binaural beats to even out the hemispheres? The right brain is more graphic... and intuitive/creative. I've found several graphs illustrating Heiwa's points as well as a trained physicist who explains the event with some humor.

Ease up, buddy. We're all in this together. There are too few of "us" hoax-exposers to be bickering in the manner you seem to be.

For the record.. here's Heiwa's arduous line of thought that REQUIRES me to believe that a weather balloon cannot go to 39,000 meters (120,000 ft) despite insitututions that obviously say it can.... not that I disagree with this analysis... it's just that Benario's insistance that I take Heiwa's word for it is a bit much....

by Heiwa on October 9th, 2012, 5:31 pm
hoi.polloi wrote:
... Heiwa is it physically possible, do you think?

At 100 000 or 120 000 feet (30 000 - 36 000 m) altitude the atmospheric pressure is almost 0 Pa, i.e. there is almost vacuum, so a helium ballon will not be effective. A helium ballon needs air to ascend into and fly in. If there is no air around it, the ballon will not fly.
Thus - it is physically impossible to use a ballon to ascend to 120 000 feet.

And if you jump out at say 33 000 m altitude and drop 30 000 m free fall during say 80-90 seconds or longer in the air getting denser, your final speed at 3 000 m altitude may then be 500-600 m/s, i.e. more than speed of sound and you wonder how a parachute may stop it. Or Felix in his pressure suit is going to do acrobatic flying and try to slow down that way?

by Heiwa on October 9th, 2012, 8:18 pm
According
http://www.wunderground.com/weather-for ... swell.html
the weather at Roswell, NM, was good and will stay good for a couple of days
But Roswell, NM, is a dump in the desert. End of the world. So THE PLACE for a little hoax.

by Heiwa on October 10th, 2012, 8:23 pm
So this clown Felix Baumgartner intends to jump from 36 000 m, altitude where air pressure is only 0.15 hPa against 1 000 hPa at ground level, i.e. there is no air there. How a helium balloon can fly where there is no air to fly in is a mystery, to say the least (as already explained above).

Anyway, Felix jumps and after 35 seconds at around 31 000 m altitude his vertical velocity is that of sound, say 340 m/s, and increasing and it would appear that Felix may hit ground at say 540 m/s vertical velocity (increased air density may slow him down a little) say 70 seconds later.

It doesn’t look good. To say the least.

Asking Felix why he intends to do such a crazy thing, Felix has hinted he knows how to brake in air so it will take him 330 seconds to get down where he can release his parachute at very slow speed, 20 m/s at a fair distance over ground.

How Felix is going to slow down the drop of himself in air remains another mystery.

taken from Felix RedBull web site.

But air pressure and temperature seems high at 39 000 m + altitude!

I think it is 100% fake!
Last edited by Heiwa on October 14th, 2012, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Heiwa on October 14th, 2012, 7:18 pm
So he made it. What a joke!

by Heiwa on October 15th, 2012, 8:29 am
But lux ... no helium balloon can fly at 39 000 m altitude in almost vacuum and carry 1000+ kg of capsule & Felix with another ballon filming, etc. It was a nice stunt, though.

by Heiwa on October 15th, 2012, 9:51 am
It seems density of helium is about 0.169 kg/m3 and density of air is 1.220 kg/m3 at sea level and therefore a helium balloon can carry 1.051 kg/m3 load at sea level. Thus to carry a, say, 1 051 kg RedBull module you need a 1 000 m3 helium balloon with diameter 12.6 m, if it is round. So far so good.
Air pressure at sea level is about 101 000 Pa and at 39 000 m only about 1.48 Pa or about 68 000 times smaller. If I understand physics correctly , it means that the helium balloon must be 68 000 times bigger volume wise at 39 000 m altitude to carry 1 051 kg. The diameter of the balloon must increase 40 times to say 505 m. Did it? And what happens to the helium inside the ballon in the mean time? Can it keep the balloon expanded?

by Heiwa on October 15th, 2012, 11:11 am
You are thus carried by a balloon with 500 m diameter up into the sky to 39 000 m altitude over New Mexico and – you jump or dive with body vertically for minimum frictional and turbulence resistance. First record broken! That was easy.

Your vertical velocity increases and after 40.4 seconds, at 31 000 m altitude, it is 396 m/s ignoring resistance of any kind. With resistance like friction and turbulence it goes a fraction slower. You drop faster than sound! Another record broken! Nobody has done it before. Dropped so fast.

Now, if you continue like this, without resistance of any kind, you will hit ground a 0 m altitude with velocity 875 m/s after only, total from jump, 89 seconds. New Mexico is say at 500 m altitude, so you have to take that into account. You will hit ground after 88 seconds.

You thus decide to brake and friction/turbulence is the only possibility, e.g. you position yourself and your 80 kg body horizontally to increase the flat body area exposed to the air … at 400 m/s velocity at say 30 000 m altitude. Or you have a tiny parachute to help braking? Luckily air pressure and density increase to help you on your way down.

Your objective is to brake to 100 m/s speed at 2 000 m altitude, where you will open your real parachute. This horizontal body deceleration apparently takes 112 seconds and is of the order 2.68 m/s² or 0.27g. You believe it is possible, of course.

You are very happy that the air pressure applied on your body suit doesn’t rip it (and parachute) off leaving you only with your underwear … and that you actually can decelerate like that in the cool air. It seems to be another fantastic record.

I have heard about jet pilots ejecting from their planes at high speeds … and they were all ripped apart and died. Very sad, actually, and a good reason not to try it.
Last edited by Heiwa on October 15th, 2012, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Heiwa on October 15th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Frost wrote:
You also have to remember guys that the balloon is speeding along with the Earth rotation. How your imagination is dealing with it? Well, it's only the edge of space. What if it's IN the space: does it still have to speed with rotation or it can fly freely? Where is the border?

Yes, yes - everything on Earth and in the atmosphere just above it, like Felix' 500 m dia balloon and Felix, rotates at same rate as Earth. Only the ISS a little higher up goes much faster, so it orbits the rotating Earth at 90 minutes ... but that is another topic.

by Heiwa on October 15th, 2012, 5:53 pm
lux wrote:
Did they bother to include a fake sonic boom, I wonder?

A Felix, not fake, sonic boom is the sound associated with the shock waves created by a human named Felix traveling through the air faster than the speed of sound. A Felix sonic boom generates enormous amounts of sound energy, sounding much like an explosion.
When a human named Felix drops through the air, he creates a series of pressure waves in front of him and behind him, similar to the bow and stern waves created by a boat (my speciality since 40+ years). These waves created by Felix travel at the speed of sound, and as the speed of the human named Felix increases, the waves are forced together, or compressed, because they cannot get out of the way of each other, eventually merging into a single shock wave at the speed of sound.

This critical speed is known as Mach 1 for planes and similar vehicles (ships cannot do it) and FELIX 1 for human divers and is approximately 340 m/s at sea level with 1000 hPa pressure and 20 °C. The shock wave starts at the nose of Felix and ends at the ass hole.

But let's face it. Felix did his stunt at 32 000 m altitude in very, very thin air, where the sound travels much slower than 340 m/s and nobody hears anything anyway, so there was no shock wave or burn out at the Felix ass hole.

Corrected Oct. 17 - Evidently the speed of sound in vaccuum is zero and maybe only 10-20 m/s in the low pressure at 39 000 m altitude, i.e. Felix dropped faster than the local speed of sound after a few seconds but as pressure was low - no sonic boom. Change of pressure also affects the sound of your voice.
Last edited by Heiwa on October 17th, 2012, 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heiwa

by Heiwa on October 17th, 2012, 1:11 pm
Balloon looks a little small to me. It should have diameter 510 meter ... at least at 39 000 m altitude.
BTW - what happened to the balloon after Felix had jumped? Did it fly away over Texas and dropped on Cuba?
Normally skydivers are jumping from max 4 000 meter and dropping 3 000 m to 1 000 m altitude when parachutes are deployed. As the atmospheric pressure at 4 000 m is say 600 hPa, it offers plenty resistance and the maximum velocity with resistance is about 100 m/s. With average drop speed 50 m/s a sky diver can then spend 60 seconds in free fall and do some fancy tricks and combinations. Why not?
This crazy Felix jump from 39 000 m in almost vaccuum and following drop velocities of 400 m/s that cannot possibly be reduced by Felix stretching out flat with his overall suit in denser air enabling deploying a parachute seems pretty stupid and proves nothing except that Felix and his sponsors are crazy and stupid. I have a feeling Felix jumped from a much lower altitude and that footage was adjusted to suit.

by Heiwa on October 18th, 2012, 5:10 am
I thought we had already concluded that the Felix stunt is a fake because the balloon could never reach 39 000 m altitude and lack of air (buoyant medium) there. Also the mission control room with twenty people sitting behind computer screens à la NASA/JPL doing nothing is a typical fake. And the crying mother flown in from Austria.
The mystery is why somebody spends money and effort to produce the nonsense. Of course there are plenty of crazy people with PhDs and similar in the New Mexico desert doing anything for money but where does the money come from?

by Heiwa on October 18th, 2012, 8:30 am
Assuming the Red Bull capsule has mass 1 000 kg (incl. 100 kg Felix) and, thus, a force of 9 820 N acting on it downwards due to gravity, that force is evidently initially carried by the crane and transmitted to ground prior lift off. Then the balloon takes over and applies its buoyancy force on the balloon. The balloon force, pulling upwards, is apparently of the order 10 000 N, i.e. there is an excess force of 180 N that pulls the balloon + capsule up at a speed of about 4 m/s. The air resistance force at 4 m/s upwards speed is evidently -180 N and there is equilibrium, when the capsule + balloon fly away. It is simple statics.

It was good that there was an excess lift force, because, if not, the capsule would have remained hanging in the crane.

Evidently, the excess lift force must be maintained at >10 000 N during the complete ascent to 39 000 m altitude because, if not, the balloon will evidently descend again or remain at constant level in between. When the balloon ascends, I assume external temperature drops and the balloon shrinks unless you can fill up with more (compressed?) helium brought along in a suitable cylinder in the capsule. Was it done? Otherwise the balloon will never rise … into vacuum space.

As external pressure is 68 000 times lower at 39 000 m altitude than at ground level the balloon will expand while rising and this must also have some sort of influence on the balloon buoyancy capacity. Can somebody clarify?

When 100 kg Felix jumps out, the excess lifting force increases, and the balloon should accelerate upwards.
Heiwa

by Heiwa on October 18th, 2012, 4:33 pm
I cannot understand why the crane truck has to move at all. And how the balloon suddenly can lift anything off the ground as seen on the Telegraph video.

Repeat:

The balloon is first resting on ground - half filled with gas - not lifting anything.

The balloon on the ground is then suddenly rising slowly by itself for completely unclear reasons (extra helium pumped into it from somewhere?) and, when it is vertically above the crane arm (the crane car has shifted position) with capsule, it lifts off the 1000 kg capsule, because the balloon has, suddenly, enough, extra lifting force/buoyancy. But seconds before the balloon had just lifting force to lift itself.

Where does the extra 10 000 Newton lifting force come from?

Not being a balloon take off expert, my limited experience is that balloons vertically above ground are normally held down by force, when filled with gas and then released by dumping weight or releasing cables.

To me the Red Bull balloon take off looks, in reverse, exactly like WTC1/2 suddenly collapsing progressively from weak top down through strong bottom by gravity 'live on TV' on 911, i.e. 100% CGI.

This Red Bull test is just to confirm, again, that people believe anything shown 'live on TV'.

by Heiwa on October 18th, 2012, 5:33 pm
All those cheering clowns in the fore ground of a >1 000 kg capsule suddenly, magically, lifting off into vaccuum at 39 000 m altitude do not impress me at all. Where is the green screen?

The guy seems overweight, fat and wearing ear muffs handling the whatever ... filling the balloon? With what? How? But he must be OK. ID card on the back!
Heiwa

SIMON... wrote

but I'll now close this surprisingly popular topic, lest it generates more free publicity for the jerks behind this cretinous, NASA-inspired mon(k)ey-making hoax.
unquote

My comment... Simon's reason for closing the thread is that it would generate free publicity for them? How could that happen? We're saying it did NOT occur! What kind of free publicity would it be that promotes the idea that the publicized event did not occur???? IF THAT HAPPENED... and we generated FREE PUBLICITY for them... in this direction of exposing a fraud... isn't that good?

My further comment... Benario would do well to summarize Haiwa's good but extended comments above.. into a tight paragraph with friendly overtones. THAT way, it would be concise and readable and easy to digest. Graphs would be far better than Haiwa's overused smilies which are not standard grammer and which are much more distracting than informative. IF the case against the hoax is to be made, it will never published with smilies. Humor and attitude can be quite adequately expressed in written form.

My conclusion... I disagree with Benario and Simon-- this case deserves more attention.. Simon himself said it's getting a "surprising" amount of attention. It gets attention because it hits close to home on something we think we understand and yet obviously do not. If a baloon cannot go to 39Kmeters (120K ft), then how high CAN it go? How high HAVE humans gone in a balloon? What ARE the constraints? How DO we measure air pressure? CAN we submit a article to a meterologist group and expect a good answer? With something like this that is so close to home, why can't we establish, in a friendly and articulate way, a proof?

Or are we afraid of just that? ... that a proof is easy?
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Thanks for copy/paste my ideas about the RedBUll SpaceDive being 100% CGI = FAKE. Suggest you now contact all those media companies that presented the RedBUll SpaceDive being true reality to their audiences and ask them why they promoted the RedBUll SpaceDive shit as something real? They will not respond! It is my experience.
lux

Unread post by lux »

You might also ask them how the RedBull team planned to get Felix down safely in the event they had to abort the stunt with him up there at "the edge of space."

Did they give him a big hat pin so he could poke a little hole in the balloon?

Did he have 24 miles of rope stowed in the gondola so he could slide down?

Was there an escape pod that sprouted wings?
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

rick55 wrote: For the record.. here's Heiwa's ...
You can use the link to the page instead of copy/paste the whole text, like this:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p2376428
rick55

Unread post by rick55 »

Heiwa wrote:Thanks for copy/paste my ideas about the RedBUll SpaceDive being 100% CGI = FAKE. Suggest you now contact all those media companies that presented the RedBUll SpaceDive being true reality to their audiences and ask them why they promoted the RedBUll SpaceDive shit as something real? They will not respond! It is my experience.
Right. I think more important than the media companies, for me, are the people around me in my personal life. I like to have a concise proof of principle for them. I've pointed a lot of people I normally have contact with to septemberclues.org announcing to them that 3000 people did not die on 9/11. It shakes them up, bringing suspicion on me as nuts-- which is fine with me-- and gives me a sense of bragging rights that I know what I'm talking about. Others turn away from me when I walk into a place, now, and I smugly smirk since it is they who are either intentionally accepting MSM lies (as part of a cooperative effort to push MSM lies... or as dupes). At least I'm able to decipher what kind of people I deal with everyday. It's like having x-ray vision glasses like the comic books advertised year ago. I see through people.

I'll be reviewing your posts (per request by Benario) and adding some graphics to it.. like this..
http://www.physicalgeography.net/fundam ... titude.jpg