Jim Fetzer on media fakery

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

Unread post by simonshack »

THE VANCOUVER HEARINGS - a look at Jim Fetzer's antics

As you may or may not know, I was personally invited by Jim Fetzer - in quite insisting manner - to his 'Vancouver Hearings' - back in April of this year. Now that I know a bit more about what exactly Fetzer & co are up to, I really feel the need to share with everyone the details of this whole story. So, to begin with, here are extracts from Jim's repeated mails inviting me to the Vancouver conference:

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 4:34 PM, James Fetzer <[email protected]> wrote:

Simon,
(...)
Are you aware of The Vancouver Hearings, which are
going to be held 15-17 June in Vancouver? Check out
the home page, http://www.911vancouverhearings.com

My inference is that you are in Italy. If that is wrong, let
me know. If I were to invite you to join us as a speaker,
would you be able to get yourself back and forth to B.C.?

Warm regards,

Jim

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 5:00 PM, James Fetzer <[email protected]> wrote:

Simon,

To clarify my meaning, I am going to try to cover the
transportation expenses for our speakers, but I can't
make any promises. If you are on the program, as I
would very much like, can you manage to get back
and forth without knowing in advance I can cover it?

Warm regards,

Jim
I didn't respond to Jim Fetzer imediately, so the next day he wrote back:
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 3:29 PM, James Fetzer

Simon,

Not hearing back suggests to me that, at some point in
time, I may have done something to offend or upset you.
It would not be the first time. Let me say that I think you
would be a perfect speaking for the program--and that I
may have figured out how to get you there and back, even
if you ARE in Italy! So please forgive my transgressions.
I am not the soul of tact and diplomacy, but my sincerity
is not in doubt. Let me know if this interests you at all.

Warm regards,

Jim
I eventually replied:
On Sat, Apr 8, 2012 at 11:25 AM, simonshack wrote:

Jim,

Thanks for your invite to the Vancouver Hearings.

However, I won't be able to make it - mostly due to previous summer commitments.
I also have my good reasons for keeping well clear of certain '9/11 truth circles'.
I am actually travelling right now and have presently no time to elaborate about these reasons (I may do so in a future mail to you).

Kind regards
Simon

I had, of course, already quite a few good reasons to doubt Mr. Fetzer's sincerity: back in August 2007, he had invited a previously unheard of "9/11 video researcher" by the name of 'Ace Baker' to present my September Clues at his MADISON CONFERENCE. Back then, Fetzer had made no efforts to contact me whatsoever - although I had published September Clues online two months earlier. Quite predictably, Baker and Fetzer are now engaging in bitter infighting...

In recent times, of course, Jim Fetzer has acted as if he's discovered the "no-plane" paradigm all by himself, while his many articles on the subject always provide innumerable links to all sorts of forums and websites ... yet never to Cluesforum.info and septemberclues.org ! Much in the same way as Phil Jayhan "hijacked" the Vicsim findings (pretending for months that he'd never seen/read the "Vicsim Report") Fetzer is now loudly championing the "no plane theory" - in order to derail it all into la la land. It doesn't get more obvious that Fetzer's co-opting tactics are ultimately finalized to discredit the SC research, by associating it with clownish characters such as 'crop circlers' Richard Hall and Nick Kollerstrom.

Nick Kollerstrom - crop circle expert and "Holo-denier"

Let's first take a look at Nicholas Kollerstrom. Here is how the VANCOUVER CONFERENCE introduces Kollerstrom:
Nicholas Kollerstrom, “Did a Phantom Plane hit the 2nd Tower?” (40 minutes)
Ph.D., historian of science, including articles on Sir Isaac Newton, Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society, founding member of the UK’s 9/11 Truth movement, member of the New York Academy of Sciences, author of 7/7: TERROR ON THE TUBE (3rd edition, 2012)
http://www.911vancouverhearings.com/
Nicholas Kollerstrom (born 13 December 1946) is an English writer and historian of science. He is a former honorary research fellow in Science and Technology Studies at University College, London (UCL), and a former lunar gardening correspondent for the BBC. He is the author or co-author of a number of books, including Gardening and Planting by the Moon (an annual series beginning 1980), Newton’s Forgotten Lunar Theory (2000), Crop Circles (2002), and Terror on the Tube (2009).

Kollerstrom has been involved in the UK as a political activist regarding issues such as the 1982 sinking of the Belgrano by the British Navy during the Falklands War, after which he helped set up the Belgrano Action Group, and the 7 July 2005 London bombings, which he argues may not have been carried out by the men accused of the attack. He came to public attention in April 2008 when he lost his fellowship with UCL after posting what he described as “revisionist” material about Auschwitz on a website known for its Holocaust denial.

And here is an extract of Kollerstrom' 2012 Vancouver speech :
"It is unknown, for many of the videos, who exactly took them and where they were taken from – as if there was pressure upon those who took the videos to shut up. Famously, Mr Michael Hezarkhani took the video of the plane merging like butter into the 2nd Tower, which CNN took off him to use on its News, and he would not say anything more about it to anyone.Another with a close-up film of the impact was paid quite a lot by CNN to hand over his film and keep quiet. Simon Shack (‘September Clues’) argued that CNN did so in order to insert ‘planes’ into the photograph, but Richard Hall believes they rather wanted to check how their optical illusion appeared at the ‘impact’ point."
http://donaldfox.wordpress.com/2012/07/ ... sentation/
Of course, I have NEVER stated such an inanity: Kollerstrom appears to push an agenda aimed at misrepresenting the SC research and smear it with ridicule. So who exactly is this Nicholas Kollerstrom, you might rightly ask? Well, some of you may remember him from our old 7/7 thread here. The man is apparently the founder of the UK 7/7 Truth Movement, deals with crop circles - and is 'put to shame' by the BBC as a kooky Holocaust denier... Quite a cocktail! :lol: <_<

BBC 'bashing' Kollerstrom: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUPy1iP-iE

RICHARD HALL - crop circle, UFO expert and 9/11 "Holo-theorist"

Richard D. Hall, the "9/11 Hologram theorist" who got Jim Fetzer to formulate this 'classic' conclusion: :P

"The videos were real and the plane was fake, - not a fake video of a real plane as some have alleged."
(Jim Fetzer)

http://donaldfox.wordpress.com/2012/07/ ... sentation/

Here's the sort of stuff Mr. Hall is into: <_<
Richard Hall's UFO disclosures... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgl-Lax0r7U
Richard Hall's Crop Circle theories:
http://www.colinandrews.net/HiddenTruthDVD.html
http://www.richplanet.net/cropcircles.php
Richard Hall also claims to have worked for the UK Trident programme.

I hope everyone gets the drift here. All these clowns are up to - Fetzer, Baker, Kollerstrom, Hall and all - is finalized to hijack and discredit the TV fakery research (in the eyes of the public at large) - by associating it with a zany bunch of fools - like themselves.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

As I've said before and I will say again, it is wise of us to deftly and consistently avoid any "top down"/professional "invitations" to be a part of some media event of any kind or receive any interviewers unless they seem completely devoid of connections like that.

We are/create the media we want to exist and we don't need permission from anyone to talk about what we want to talk about. Well done in dodging another messy waste of time, Simon. They keep tripping themselves up in trying to drag you into their bullshit. Our sane reasoned arguments will be the only things left standing when they are done self-destructing.

In the mean time, let's continue to spread the word about these laughable, absurd lies of "terrorists" they are smearing people's minds with.
simonshack
Administrator

hoi-polloi wrote:Well done in dodging another messy waste of time, Simon.
Thanks Hoi - it was you who taught me to observe extreme caution with these dubious personnages. <_<

Now - just to get an idea of what Jim Fetzer and his British cohorts are up to, just listen to NICK KOLLERSTROM at 1:26 into this interview - as he mentions the 'nauseating' September Clues...

At 1:26 : "...Now this is not the theory of video fakery in September Clues, ok? ...That story nauseates everybody, the idea that CNN bought up videos from people in the neighborhood and inserted planes into them and gave them back (...) - that nauseates everybody..." :blink: :huh: :rolleyes:

And at 4:11 : "Nobody likes the TV fakery story..." :lol: Nobody? As in "none of my handlers", Nick? :lol:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqg8dOfY3q0

Clever, huh? In order to make September Clues sound 'nauseating' to his audience, KOLLERSTROM simply makes up an inane, idiotic claim which he falsely attributes to originate from SC. If I remember correctly, the cretinous notion of "CNN buying videos from people to insert planes in them" was concocted & diffused by longtime disinfo clown "JEFF HILL from Canada". At no time, of course, has the SC research ever suggested such a thing. Instead, I have clearly and repeatedly shared my well-founded suspicions that the amateur videos of "FLIGHT 175" were entirely fabricated from scratch by Steven Rosenbaum's Camera Planet outfit.

Read all about it here: MISSING IN FICTION

The current agenda of Jim Fetzer and his UK cohorts seems to be:

- Take over/co-opt the "no-plane paradigm", while dismissing the TV fakery and thus the implicit media complicity,
- Promote the outlandish hologram theory in order to, ultimately, ridicule and emarginate the "no-plane" paradigm.
- Discredit the wider SC research by association, including of course - in the same sweep - our 'taboo' / unmentionable Vicsim research. To be sure, this part of our research is avoided like the plague by Fetzer's jolly crew of disinfo clowns.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqg8dOfY3q0
@1:52 > > >

"...& there ARE witnesses who saw the plane !!!
lets be clear about this !"

i was just going to come to that; there must have been,
ya know ? a million people in New York who saw the plane ?

"yeah, of the many first responders, careful analysis
shows that - er, 20 or so ACTUALLY SAW - a plane - flying
through the sky, and hitting the towers;
and - 20 or so people - ACTUALLY HEARD - A SOUND ! -
as that plane went along, BUT -
there seem to be ONLY 8 :o who BOTH saw the plane flying
into the tower, AND heard it, ok ?
"

out of approx 1,000,000 witnesses.
those are HUGE PERCENTAGES %

0.0002 % saw 'a plane';
0.0002 % heard 'a plane';
0.00008 % saw & heard 'a plane'.

yeah!

:P
simonshack
Administrator

reel.deal wrote:
out of approx 1,000,000 witnesses.
those are HUGE PERCENTAGES %

0.0002 % saw 'a plane';
0.0002 % heard 'a plane';
0.00008 % saw & heard 'a plane'.

yeah! [/i]
:P
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's even lower than the percentage of the world population who now know that no planes hit the WTC towers - and that no human beings were harmed in the making of the 9/11 blockbuster movie!
fakeologist

Re: James Fetzer on media fakery

Unread post by fakeologist »

I am a big fan of Dr Fetzer and its because of.him and a frequent (annoying) guest Clare that I've landed here. He did mention on a past show he was going to try and get Simon on a show. I am going to rewatch Sept Clues to get a handle on what Simon's final POV on 9/11 is.

Glad I found a nuclear hoax forum here. It occurred to me independently that if everything else is fake them why not the bomb.

Great site!
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

abirato wrote:I am a big fan of Dr Fetzer and its because of.him and a frequent (annoying) guest Clare that I've landed here. He did mention on a past show he was going to try and get Simon on a show. I am going to rewatch Sept Clues to get a handle on what Simon's final POV on 9/11 is. Glad I found a nuclear hoax forum here. It occurred to me independently that if everything else is fake them why not the bomb. Great site!
Would Fetzer, if he were genuine, frequently invite an annoying guest to disrupt his show? The annoying guest is herself part of Fetzer's propaganda bandwagon. She introduces preposterous arguments which Fetzer, pre-briefed, can soon counter. He gets to bolster his own credibility, and marginalise wider opposition to his claims. It's a pretty common technique, whether using planted grunts in a TV audience or at public meetings, or straw-men letters to the press. All part of the propaganda operation itself. Fetzer has had 11 years now to expose the media fraud behind 9/11. He's evidently aware of Sept Clues, and specifically the VicSim List, perhaps the most compelling proof of media fraud. And yet he still stays silent over the 'elephant in the sitting room'? He doesn't pass muster.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

What a nauseating show. At one point even the guest was about to chunder. :lol:

:rolleyes: :puke:
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

It appears you're all correct about Fetzer. I have engaged him for a few days via email, and your analysis of his theory on holograms and no video fakery of the towers collapsing is correct. He also claims he hasn't reviewed September Clues and its forum. He ignores my mentions of the vicsims information here. I have to admit I thought he's the most open minded of all the ongoing radio shows out there. I haven't heard much from listening to his archives about holograms and not believing total fakery, since he never really addresses it directly. His non 9/11 shows are pretty interesting, however.

Does anyone know anyone anywhere online talking complete video fakery/media complicity? Now that host would we worth listening to.
simonshack
Administrator

abirato wrote: He also claims he hasn't reviewed September Clues and its forum. He ignores my mentions of the vicsims information here.
Dear Abirato,

So Jim Fetzer hasn't reviewed September Clues? In over half a decade? :rolleyes:

Hmm - I also wonder why he is ignoring the Vicsim research. Will you please keep reminding him of spending a quiet Sunday afternoon looking at it? Let me try and predict what his eventual reply will be: he'll most likely tell you in an enthusiastic outburst that "it's a fascinating concept!" - and move on with his radio shows and his JFK research. But let's wait and see.

Btw, has Fetzer read any of the articles posted at my website ?

Jim Fetzer's Position on No-Plane Theory - (2007)

"The existence of video fakery is proven." (Jim Fetzer - May 2007))

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc1Thb_DtEI

************************FIVE YEARS LATER...***************************************

"The videos were real and the plane was fake, - not a fake video of a real plane as some have alleged."
(Jim Fetzer - 2012)

http://donaldfox.wordpress.com/2012/07/ ... sentation/[/quote]

"That a lot of people reported seeing a plane – really, what they took to be a plane – is the reason for preferring the holographic hypothesis over CGIs and video compositing."

(Jim Fetzer - 2012)

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/20 ... eo-fakery/
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

We all have opinions on the guy Most leaning on the Bad side But you can't refute his "Murder in Dealey Plaza" and "The Great Zapruder Film Hoax" are very entertaining and information packed books... I've literally read every book on JFK/Oswald from the events of 63 and these two are my Favs along with Mailer's "Oswalds Tale"
Brutal Metal

reichstag fireman wrote: He's evidently aware of Sept Clues, and specifically the VicSim List, perhaps the most compelling proof of media fraud. And yet he still stays silent over the 'elephant in the sitting room'? He doesn't pass muster.
And you can say the SAME thing about 50 other high profile 911 Truthers out there.. THAT don't pass muster!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Brutal Metal wrote:
reichstag fireman wrote: He's evidently aware of Sept Clues, and specifically the VicSim List, perhaps the most compelling proof of media fraud. And yet he still stays silent over the 'elephant in the sitting room'? He doesn't pass muster.
And you can say the SAME thing about 50 other high profile 911 Truthers out there.. THAT don't pass muster!
Oh yes it does. I'm with reichstag on this. Media fakery silence = complicity = useful idiot = evil.
Brutal Metal

Oh I agree he's perpetuating the 911 Truther Creed for what means who knows? He was a solid investigative writer long before 911 was thought up! Same can be said about Marrs another shady character in this whole ordeal and yet Another JFK investigative writer with his book from years ago "Crossfire".
Let's see 2 Well Known longtime conspiracy theorists are propped up onto the 911 Truther platform??
Seems too easy and predictable But Not! This Country is Fricken Insane! :puke:
Brutal Metal

abirato wrote:He also claims he hasn't reviewed September Clues and its forum. He ignores my mentions of the vicsims information here. I have to admit I .
In the year 2012? I find that reply an utter lie! That dude is always trolling around anything 911..conferences etc..