9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by simonshack »

Oh well, Gary

You might as well cross out "Roko Camaj" from your foursome, as I'll presently demonstrate that he was but an umpteenth media-enrolled actor. Yes, I believe the man who played the "Roko Camaj" character for FOX TV's cameras prior to 9/11 may well be alive and well today - living it out in a lush Albanian mansion (under some 'intelligence' protection program) - and I understand now why you chose him as an example of a different type of vicsim. So thanks for the tip! (I wonder how many times I have to reiterate that I am OPEN to the idea of different ways of vicsim creation. All I'm saying is that the VAST majority of 9/11 vicsims were entirely made up by digital means.)

Here is "Roko Camaj, the merry WTC window-washer" stating on camera that he is (in the year 2000) 69 years old:

(at 1:35 into the video)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVeNgDuxhxU

The actor playing "Roko Camaj" obviously just fucked up his line - big time. He was supposed to say "59 years old", since every single 9/11 memorial now has him "dead at 60 years of age ".

http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/memo ... =637814866
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /4097.html
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... id=6344684

To be sure, I have heard of people lying about their age - but not by ADDING 10 years to themselves! :lol:

To make matters worse, here is a recent (October 2011) goofy FOX NEWS article 'corroborating' their Albanian actor's fuck up:
Camaj loved his job, but on that beautiful day he was thinking about the future. "I hope to retire in 2-3 years and go and stay home. I'm getting old I'm a grandpa. I am very happy because it's time. [I’m] 69 years old it's time to see the grandchildren", he said with a smile.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/06/so ... -memorial/
On a side note, let me just have a short rant about the above-linked video, featuring "Roko" and his son "Vincent": I think it is high time for everyone to educate themselves to recognize obviously stage-managed news media productions. It might sound presumptuous for me to say this, but nowadays it takes me only a few seconds to sniff out the phoniness of such corny productions. "Vincent's" facial expressions, head noddings and general demeanor is a dead giveaway of someone coached in what I would call 'persuasive lying techniques' (not something you'd expect from the son of an Albanian window washer) - and sorry for what may sound like a 'racist' thought. No, I am NO racist - I am only saying that the casting agents of these productions SUCK to High Heaven! I believe the media people we see on TV - anchors, reporters, foreign (war) correspondents and such - are ALL coached with those foxy speech techniques.

So, Roko my friend! Were you 69 or 59 back in the year 2000? Can you remember ? :P
simonshack
Administrator

Gary-Welz wrote: How are you now able to fully concur with Brianv's take - isn't his take saying the person going by the name Keith Glascoe was/is a real person of flesh and blood?
I'll let Brianv reply to that, Gary.
Gary-Welz wrote: So to get this straight, you now do believe the actor seen in Leon:The Professional who ended up as 9/11 victim (or rather vicsim) did/does exist as a real person of flesh and blood. And not as you said earlier today just an entity created by a 'digital database'?
Gary,

Is my post about the extraordinary FLETCHER/GLASCOE coincidences not worthy of a response from you?

How exactly can you pretend to 'get things straight' if you don't even bother addressing the issues at hand?
The factoid about some "Keith Glascoe" (vaguely resembling our firefighter Keith Glascoe from the 9/11 memorials) appearing in a French "Hollywood" movie does not establish, by any stretch of imagination, that the alleged 9/11 victim "Keith Glascoe" was a flesh and blood person. Who exactly is 'dancing around the issues' here? You or me?
simonshack
Administrator

Gary-Welz wrote:
If so, we can go on to the next "case study" - Rick Rescorla:

Interview in flesh and blood with "Rick Rescorla":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGXjjgMLQVs

The person in the video is obviously the same Rick Rescorla as portrayed on the 9/11 victims list, do you agree Simon?

(We discussed the unrelated photoshop portraits before)
Ok, let's get on to Rick Rescorla, Gary.

You obviously have no problems with the two portraits of him published on the 9/11 memorials, so let's skip that.

Rick Rescorla: "THE MAN WHO PREDICTED 9/11".

This "heroic War Veteran" who reportedly predicted 9/11 and "ran back into the towers to save 2700 people" must be a great source of concern for you, Gary. How can our Cluesforum research have the callous gall to question his authenticity?

Hey, hero RICK RESCORLA has even got a statue now - for chrissakes!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0E7BGQ8vNI

At 2:08 into the video: "His actions that day saved the lives of more than 2700 people" !

Who the HECK calculated that figure? And isn't that figure almost precisely the amount of people who - according to the official tale - died in the TWO TWIN TOWERS? Yes, it is!

Or, more to the point :

WHO THE HECK WRITES THIS STUFF?
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

"actions saved the lives of 2700 people" = Freudian slip acknowledging the 2700 vicsims saved by Rick's sacrifice :o

Really, this speech is not confusing for the sheeple that are brainwashed into "God sending his only son so that every one that BELIEVES in him is given eternal afterlife" :huh:

I question why he should be pictured as a military man in "climbing IwoJima" pose when his fable tells of him being a civilian at the time. I note his commemoration focuses on militaristic themes and not him as a son/father human. Where is his weeping widow? The woman laying the wreath has a big smile on her face!
Last edited by iCONOCLAST on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

Gary-Welz wrote:
simonshack wrote:
Gary-Welz wrote: It's very simple as Brianv stated in his post but it seems you are dancing around the issue here...
As you say, it's very simple as Brianv stated in his post - and I fully concur with his take. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear enough - Brianv spelled it out far better than me.

If so, we can go on to the next "case study" - Rick Rescorla:

Interview in flesh and blood with "Rick Rescorla":

The person in the video is obviously the same Rick Rescorla as portrayed on the 9/11 victims list, do you agree Simon?

(We discussed the unrelated photoshop portraits before)
Interesting interview allegedly from 1998 but... who did it? Which network or corporation? With which purpose (be part of a documentary, a movie, a corporate video) in 1998?

And was "The Voice of the Prophet" first published or broadcast before 9/11 or after 9/11?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0306202/

According to imdb, it was directed by Robert Edwards (a schoolmate of Barack Obama) and first published in 2002 in the "documentary" Underground Zero. So, after 9/11. In spite of having been recorded, allegedly, four years before.

The stylized editing cuts combined with the clearly scripted storytelling of "Rick" shows to me the job of an actor playing the part of a fake "9/11 martyr" in a "false prophecy" (a narrative trick used since the Bible) promo video.
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

simonshack wrote:
Gary-Welz wrote: How are you now able to fully concur with Brianv's take - isn't his take saying the person going by the name Keith Glascoe was/is a real person of flesh and blood?
Gary-Welz wrote: So to get this straight, you now do believe the actor seen in Leon:The Professional who ended up as 9/11 victim (or rather vicsim) did/does exist as a real person of flesh and blood. And not as you said earlier today just an entity created by a 'digital database'?
Gary,

Is my post about the extraordinary FLETCHER/GLASCOE coincidences not worthy of a response from you?

How exactly can you pretend to 'get things straight' if you don't even bother addressing the issues at hand?
The factoid about some "Keith Glascoe" (vaguely resembling our firefighter Keith Glascoe from the 9/11 memorials) appearing in a French "Hollywood" movie does not establish, by any stretch of imagination, that the alleged 9/11 victim "Keith Glascoe" was a flesh and blood person. Who exactly is 'dancing around the issues' here? You or me?
In one of my earlier posts I said Keith Glascoe might has been used as a framework for creating other vicsims. This would explain the extraordinary coincidences you are referring to. I also pointed out that those irregularities involving the character Keith Glascoe are totally unrelated as to the question the person existed or not. So I'm not dancing around the issue, you are just derailing the discussion by constantly going off-topic by dragging along unrelated matters.

Just give me a straight out answer; do you think Keith Glascoe performing a role in that movie was a person of flesh and blood? If you think not, then please explain his appearance in the video.

So like said, those coincidences are besides the issue here: there is video footage of a person portrayed to be a 9/11 victim. As it is the same case with this so called Albanian Roko Camaj character.

And really Simon, the henchman in the movie Leon only shows a "vaguely resemblance" with fire-fighter Glascoe? I don think that's very honest of you...
Last edited by Gary-Welz on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary-Welz
Banned

simonshack wrote: Ok, let's get on to Rick Rescorla, Gary.

You obviously have no problems with the two portraits of him published on the 9/11 memorials, so let's skip that.

Rick Rescorla: "THE MAN WHO PREDICTED 9/11".

This "heroic War Veteran" who reportedly predicted 9/11 and "ran back into the towers to save 2700 people" must be a great source of concern for you, Gary. How can our Cluesforum research have the callous gall to question his authenticity?

Hey, hero RICK RESCORLA has even got a statue now - for chrissakes!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0E7BGQ8vNI

At 2:08 into the video: "His actions that day saved the lives of more than 2700 people" !

Who the HECK calculated that figure? And isn't that figure almost precisely the amount of people who - according to the official tale - died in the TWO TWIN TOWERS? Yes, it is!

Or, more to the point :

WHO THE HECK WRITES THIS STUFF?
Using big colourful letters don't make your case any stronger...

You still haven't explained how the person known to be 'Rick Rescorla' got somehow interviewed in front of a camera while you claim he is no more than a digitally created pixel.
How can our Cluesforum research have the callous gall to question his authenticity?
I'm a bit confused as to why you keep insinuating I'm here defending the official story...

I never said I'm buying the story surrounding Rick Rescorla, he very well could be just another actor or DoD asset. But as is the case with Keith Glascoe; it's besides the issue. The only thing I am dealing with for now is whether these people really existed or not. And that they are not, as you are (falsely/wrongfully) claiming, merely a bunch of computer generated cartoons.

Don't you think claiming a person never existed while there is a 10-minute long close-up video interview available for everyone to see seems to be a bit far-fetched?

Interview "Rick Rescorla":
Last edited by Gary-Welz on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gary-Welz
Banned

Viterbi wrote:
Interesting interview allegedly from 1998 but... who did it? Which network or corporation? With which purpose (be part of a documentary, a movie, a corporate video) in 1998?

And was "The Voice of the Prophet" first published or broadcast before 9/11 or after 9/11?

According to imdb, it was directed by Robert Edwards (a schoolmate of Barack Obama) and first published in 2002 in the "documentary" Underground Zero. So, after 9/11. In spite of having been recorded, allegedly, four years before.

The stylized editing cuts combined with the clearly scripted storytelling of "Rick" shows to me the job of an actor playing the part of a fake "9/11 martyr" in a "false prophecy" (a narrative trick used since the Bible) promo video.
Simon is under the firm impression the person interviewed in the video never existed. He only fails to explain how they precisely managed to get that video footage of 'heroic' Rick Rescorla. I'm still waiting for a clear answer, so far it doesn't look good...
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

Gary-Welz wrote:
Viterbi wrote:

Simon is under the firm impression the person interviewed in the video never existed. He only fails to explain how they precisely managed to get that video footage of 'heroic' Rick Rescorla. I'm still waiting for a clear answer, so far it doesn't look good...

On this Vicsim issue, I suspect Cyril, "Rick" might be an actual victim.
Rescorla had stage IV prostate cancer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Rescorla .. which was "in remission" because of Herbs recommended by his 2nd wife. As a medical doctor , I am inclined to call bullshit on this.
Rescorla had a prognosis of 3 years at best at the time of 9/11.
I view they used Rescorla like Osama Bin Laden. The perps used terminally ill men as "martyrs" giving them a few "real" victims to camouflage the vast numbers of zombi vicsims.
Who said "Dead men tell no tales?"
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:Of course, the 80-page the Vicsim Report is a long - yet essential - read, and the successive and ongoing vicsim research on this forum, such as the 74 pages of this thread and the 81 pages of its precursor, THE MEMORIAL SCAMS is a daunting amount of material to sift through.
The last two days of this thread seem entirely redundant and unnecessary, given the already-existing 155 pages of material that must be learned by all members before posting on these issues. SImon, please stop egging Gary on by responding to his posts.

Gary, I am NOT attacking you in any way. I merely believe, as one of the few to have read all 30,000 posts on the forum, that all of your legitimate concerns have been answered as best we collectively can. You are very welcome to disagree with every conclusion set forth on the forum. Please, go ahead. No single person's reaction to any of this material matters in the slightest. None of us cares what anyone else thinks, we are merely setting forth our conclusions on media fakery as we find them convincing and worthwhile.

All of you, please, no more responses to him on this thread. He can do his own research, and we don't function as an answer service. We simply don't have time for distractions.

Keep in mind that if "Gary" had any real interst in bringing a 'Greater Truth' to the forum, he'd obviously use his real name as his user-name - but he didn't. You may draw the obvious conclusion.
simonshack
Administrator

Gary-Welz wrote:
Don't you think claiming a person never existed while there is a 10-minute long close-up video interview available for everyone to see seems to be a bit far-fetched?

Interview "Rick Rescorla":
Gary,

What precisely is your problem? What is it that you don't understand about actors being used to prop up the 9/11 saga?

Do you also think that it's far-fetched to say that this close-up 5-minute video of an alleged 9/11 witness is pure bullshit?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkHAmLw-f8

Dear Fbenario,

I can see your point. But I would never have found out about the ravingly phony news media tales concocted for "Roko Camaj" and "Rick Rescorla" - without our member Gary Welz's precious input. So all is well - and Gary deserves a Cluesforum medal! :lol: :)

Viterbi and ICONOCLAST: Thanks for your excellent and acute contributions to this discourse! :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
I said, "Keith Glascoe" could be merely a stage name. It may be virtual stage name supplied by an extras agency that many actors used, it would sure help too if they were "moonlighting" from their day jobs as firemen! I have seen Leon, but none of the other ads or movies "Glascoe" supposedly acted in.

Maybe I should have explained myself better but, please dont put words in my mouth!

As for Rescorla, and I'm going to use big print

Man who predicts "9/11" gets killed on "9/11"
:lol:

edit/ Just a little bit more on Rescorla.

Findagrave has Rescorla AirCavalryTerroristPosterBoy listed as buried a Raptor Preserve, Morris County, New Jersey, but go on to say it's just a memorial and his remains lie "elsewhere".
Last edited by brianv on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote: As for Rescorla, and I'm going to use big print

Man who predicts "9/11" gets killed on "9/11"
:lol:
More bullshit scripted mantra of "Rick Rescorla saving the lives of 2700 people" on 9/11:

At 4:10 into this video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq-kIQ0X1vY

"But for that one man, the death toll on 9/11 would have been DOUBLE of what it was..."

:blink: :rolleyes: :puke:

Can anyone REALLY buy this idiotic tale? Rick Rescorla saving 2700 people? Who is so terminally stupid to believe in this shit?
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Unread post by Brian S Staveley »

It's such bullshit. So did ABC come up with that number too?? Maybe while they were counting the jumpers they were watching this guy also. Too bad they didn't roll a video camera so we could see him leading 2700 people out the doors. If he died and there is no video of him leading people out of there, I don't see how anyone could buy this crap. :puke:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Gary-Welz wrote: Simon is under the firm impression the person interviewed in the video never existed. He only fails to explain how they precisely managed to get that video footage of 'heroic' Rick Rescorla. I'm still waiting for a clear answer, so far it doesn't look good...
Gary - the German foreign minister Joschka Fischer - http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1355 - visited NY a week after the 911 show and met (1) FDNY people and (2) relatives of alleged missing people telling him how terrible everything is/was and ... he didn't think (1) and (2) were just part of the show. Joschka still believes towers collapse from weak, light tops down through strong, heavy bottoms (as he saw it on TV) and has, like everybody else, failed my €1 million Challenge at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm . Imagine how ignorant, stupid and easy to fool a German foreign minister can be! :rolleyes: