THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
NormalBates

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by NormalBates »

I need some help.

I did some research after I ran into a vid of a Dutch talkshow that was on over a year ago. They had a guest that is a Dutch member of the WTC association who was allegedly in the North tower when the 1st plane hit, got out, and says he saw the 2nd plane hit the South tower, wandered around, took some pics, which they showed, and then allegedly barely survived the collapse of the South tower.

I can prove that,

A. He could not have seen the 2nd plane hit if he was where he says he was.

B. He could not have taken all the pics from where he says he took them.

C. At least 2 out of 3 pics are (what a surprise) obviously faked showing impossible perspectives.

D. He screwed up his timeline, he said he took the pics before the first collapse, but one of them shows that the South tower had already collapsed, lol.

Right now I have pics of his pics which they showed on a screen in the studio, on my phone, I took em from my computer screen.

I need help posting the pics, or maybe someone that is better at computer stuff than me can make stills from the vid, and I don't know how, and if I am allowed to start a thread about it.

I tried to contact Simon or another mod but I couldn't figure out how to send them a message.

To anyone who reads this, help would be appreciated.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Can you post a link or URL of the video, I'm sure some one on here will screen capture the pertinent parts.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

NormalBates wrote:I need some help.

I did some research after I ran into a vid of a Dutch talkshow that was on over a year ago. They had a guest that is a Dutch member of the WTC association who was allegedly in the North tower when the 1st plane hit, got out, and says he saw the 2nd plane hit the South tower, wandered around, took some pics, which they showed, and then allegedly barely survived the collapse of the South tower.

I can prove that,

A. He could not have seen the 2nd plane hit if he was where he says he was.

B. He could not have taken all the pics from where he says he took them.

C. At least 2 out of 3 pics are (what a surprise) obviously faked showing impossible perspectives.

D. He screwed up his timeline, he said he took the pics before the first collapse, but one of them shows that the South tower had already collapsed, lol.

Right now I have pics of his pics which they showed on a screen in the studio, on my phone, I took em from my computer screen.

I need help posting the pics, or maybe someone that is better at computer stuff than me can make stills from the vid, and I don't know how, and if I am allowed to start a thread about it.

I tried to contact Simon or another mod but I couldn't figure out how to send them a message.

To anyone who reads this, help would be appreciated.
NormalBates,

As antipodean suggested, just post a link to the video and where you found it — which you would need to provide when posting stills from videos to analyze here anyway.

You'll find links to various tools for screen captures etc. in Tools of the Trade on our
Important Requirements and tips forum.

I use freeware programs like XnView & Paint.NET (which I find simpler and more user friendly than Gimp). XnView includes a screencapture that will grab video stills as well. Firefox has plenty of useful add-ons, e.g. Screenshot studio

P.S. All members with PMs enabled (and all admins) show the PM link icon under their usernames on the right.
NormalBates

Unread post by NormalBates »

Ok, thanks guys. So where should I post it? "The 911 HOAX structure and its operatives"?
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Unread post by Brian S Staveley »

Mercurial You made a post to me a long time ago that I missed. You said before you ever heard me on the radio with Simon. You said you read my piece on Before It's News about 9/11 Fakery and would help clean it up for me.(punctuation,etc.) If that offer still stands I'd love to take you up on it. Seeing It's been a few months I'll probably want to add a little first to it. If you'd look it over since my writing skills aren't the best and it is not too time consuming for you that would be great.

Email me and Let Me Know

Brian S Staveley
[email protected]
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Brian S Staveley wrote:Mercurial You made a post to me a long time ago that I missed.
Hi Brian, if you don't catch up with Mercurial on this board, you might have more luck finding him (or her) on the Pilots for 911 Truth forum where he posts as Painter-Mercurial....

See http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/inde ... p=10800510
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

reichstag fireman wrote:
Brian S Staveley wrote:Mercurial You made a post to me a long time ago that I missed.
Hi Brian, if you don't catch up with Mercurial on this board, you might have more luck finding him (or her) on the Pilots for 911 Truth forum where he posts as Painter-Mercurial....

See http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/inde ... p=10800510
Reichstag,

Why on Earth would you assume Mercurial (Lotte) is "Painter" on pilotsfor911truth? :blink: A simple check would have confirmed that is not the same person (including her introduction on this forum in January last year); her email is on her posts — and I have spoken with her on Skype.

Please refrain from making gratuitous and unsubstantiated accusations about other Cluesforum members.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

oops sorry. please delete if you feel my error is damaging to the forum or its members.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

aa
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

whatsgoingon wrote:Haha a mugshot of a SS thug from Special Camp 11:

http://www.specialcamp11.fsnet.co.uk/SS ... 0Simon.htm
PW NO: B33423

4+2+3 = 9
33 = 11 x 3

Must be a coincidence.
Did you say Max Simon? Must be happenstance.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:
Did you say Max Simon? Must be happenstance.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Speaking of the iTumor, er ... iPhone -- I bought a "smart" phone recently (not an Apple product but I'm sure this applies to those too).

I used the phone a few weeks. Each time I used it I got headaches (and I rarely get them) plus 2 eye infections after looking closely at the tiny screen. I then "accidentally" broke it and sold it for parts.

I know I'm overly sensitive to electronics for some reason, but those things are frigging dangerous IMO. If you have any kind of "smart" phone I urge one and all to get rid of it.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

whatsgoingon wrote:OK Max Simon, what do you think about Apple Computer. Founded April 1, 1976? The first computer sold for $666.66 according to Wikipedia.

Apple - from the Tree of Knowledge with the price tag only Satan would love.

There was the flopped LISA computer, named after Job's daughter, which only NASA would purchase. :lol: 2,700 ended up in a landfill. Exactly 2700.

The release of the Apple Macintosh in 1984 with that famous Orwellian Advertisement. Wikipedia:
The Macintosh was introduced by the now famous $900,000 television commercial by Ridley Scott, "1984", that most notably aired on CBS during the third quarter of Super Bowl XVIII on January 22, 1984
1/22/84: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhsWzJo2sN4

So all-knowing these little literary references. The Apple iPhone is the biggest implementation of Big Brother population monitoring in human history.

App Store Logo is curiously Masonic: Image
2,700 ended up in a landfill? <_<