Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Re: Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by Brian S Staveley »

Simon I now notice my typos are real bad. I will now run everything through some sort of spell check and be much more careful. Simon I am truly sorry. I will post less. I'll stick to the radio and reading.

The typo with the planes was bad. You know I don't believe in planes on 9/11 but other readers would be confused if not mislead. Total accident. There were no planes used on any attack on 9/11. It was more of a Hollywood Movie than anything!

I will be much more careful in the future and not post until I have something better or new research.

Hope to Skype tomorrow.

Good Day.
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

Just had a long chat with Brian S on Skype - I think he's about as straight up as they come. Just my opinion for what it is worth.
Can we move this episode to the Derailing Room? I explained to him this is not what this thread is for and I'm sure he gets it.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Mercurial I don't know if you were listening but we are on now. We had audio issues. All worked Out. Sorry if you were listening and it cut out a lot. We had an issue. I'm only posting cause you said you wanted to hear us and we had an audio issue. We are perfect now and the archive will be too. Hope to hear from you. Would like you to call in. Our 9/11 special just restarted.Anyone interested in it we just started

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/dose-o ... -show.html Skype@TheRealnewsonline or 978 735-2224

Clues members call in please. We would Love to have you on the line. We just started!
Anyways peace and good day. We will be on for now til about 3 hours! All 9/11!

Come see how productive these shows can be.

Thanks everyone and have a good one.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Brian/Justin, am listening just now. Interesting stuff...the Fox 'expert witness' spouting structural failure at T+45mins is faker than fake, scripted and not in the least bit convincing.

Currently on an Ipod with no mike, so my ears are on but no input from me at this time.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Love this page think it's great.

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/911-th ... vered.html

Real bummer that I didn't get home from work tonight until 8.00pm NZ time.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

WOW! Thanks a lot guys!! We appreciate it. Honestly I didn't think it was our best show but it was good. We will do another real soon. In a few weeks. Anyways for the one who said he missed it because of the time I just finished archiving the show! Tune in! There is an interactive follow along blog so be sure to check it out! We discuss a lot of imagery with our audience so they can see it and not just hear about it. We have an archive page with all the shows but rather than spam a bunch of links just go here. It's the interactive blog and the audio files are playable right at the top! Be sure to follow along! Thanks for the compliment on the site.

Here is last night's special with follow along evidence. Normally just go to the previous page on the site Dose Of Reality to hear us. We have a few listeners from here. I appreciate that. We did have some trouble starting up so if you heard that don't be scared away. Doesn't usually happened and has been edited out.

We are live every Sunday night at 10:30pm ET USA but you can always catch our archive within 24 hrs. Just scroll down below our comments.

Simon if you are now reading this I know why I could not find you that audio of my show alone. Justin called in sick that night so it got labeled as both of us on it by mistake. I just need to go through my archives and do some listening for when he wasn't there but labeled as present. If you'd still like I'll post it later once I find it but now I know why I can't find it. I have an idea of about where it should be now. I will post it later tonight.

Thanks for listening and yes the Harley Guy interview is classic!!! LOL
Talk soon

Anyone wishing to talk Skype me if you wish to talk @BrianSStaveley

Thanks again as a lot of those images came from here. Hope you tune in again. We are every Sunday night 10:30pm et!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

antipodean wrote:Love this page think it's great.

I agree.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

fbenario wrote:
antipodean wrote:Love this page think it's great.

I agree.
Yes, it certainly will be after a good clean-up of all the excess "????", "!!!!" & typos, e.g. "thousands aren't even listen in the SSDI." , ..."a combonation of both", etc. etc.

Sure hope he takes Mercurial up on that generous offer of her professional editing expertise :)
Re http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2370179
Brian S Staveley
Banned

If you look at it now Maat there is a video near the bottom addressing the SSDI and all the missing victims when Chris Kendall called in about it. You do know I built that whole web page while preparing for the show yesterday while being distracted with nonsense and fighting. Would you like to see some of my older pages that were already set up from prior shows? I can republish them to show you the more information they have.Probably more complete than anything you put on your website.They are very complete.I just built that whole page alone yesterday while preparing for my show. Everyone else seems to like it. Cut me some slack please. Is it perfect? No! Is it suitable for explaining things during my show to my listeners? You bet. The strategy works very well no matter what Maat thinks. The page would have had more on it and I simply ran out of time. I'm still adding to it since it will be addressed again in a few weeks. I just added more videos and pics within the last ten minutes. Cut me some slack, will ya?

How fast would you have put the page together? All in a day with ZERO MISTAKES?

I was just enjoying the appreciation from some of our listeners and here you come with he negativity.Do you remember all the arguing yesterday here over nothing? Well guess what, it cut severely into my show prep and the blog wasn't complete. It still isn't yet I bet there's 5 more videos since you last saw it. I never said it was complete.

There is nothing wrong with that page. Now it's too many exclamations on MY site. Relax. A plane melting through a building can't have a few extra !'s now? It is quite the adsurd image.Why do you feel the need to insult me constantly. Can I see your perfect website and blog with no extra exclamations on ridiculous images? I'd like to tune in tonight and hear how you convey the message to everyone with these images and videos as well on your radio show that you prepared for without any help. What time is your show again?. Maybe we can Skype while you prep for it. Start with someone else. I haven't said a word to you that wasn't simply defending myself. I thought this was water under the bridge.

Here's a suggestion. Stop coming at me and ask one of the many posters here their opinion of my show or website on a weekly basis. I bet the answer is unanimous. They all like it. YOUR MEMBERS, people I do not know. They certainly don't feel I'm harming your research or anything. Thye came on to say how good the show is, you know the one you sh$% on but have never heard. Of course you have an iss

I don't know what your deal is with me. Maybe I just shouldn't thanks 3or 4 of your members for speaking highly of your show.

Its getting close to show time. Better get that blog started. Maybe I can insult you and distract you from that instead.

I am offering peace one last time with you. My blogs that you dislike so much turn thousands onto this type of research and you have to find an issue with it.

Why don't you call me so we can have peace between us. I busted my ass all day to get that show up. Do you do 9/11 shows? They can be stressful and when doing interactive blogs can take all day. Would you like to hire a web editor for me. Stop starting with me. Do you think I'm not genuine?

Let's have a Skype call and end this now. I will turn it on @TheRealNewsOnline.

If you have such a problem with me let's see if we can work it out. I did a very productive show with a lot of good images. Sorry it wasn't up to par for you.(even though you didn't listen) Am I those other accounts on here? No. Did I ask for backing? No. They liked the show a lot and even plugged it. Of course you have to insult me. Why not just let the thread be? I thought we were looking to peace here.

What website service do you use? I'll tell you what images we need before your show and documents and you make sure they are all there.

I heard you were a cool person and was willing to give it a chance but again? Attacking now for my good blog. Ask others. It is good and the way we explain it but I'm sure you weren't listening.

Here's my deal. I thought this was water under the bridge. Drop it Maat. You don't like my site, don't go there. Plenty of others do and I bet my ugly blogs have awakened more people to this day than you have. I don't have a team. I have me, a free radio show I built from scratch and a website only I work on. Take it easy on me. I am being more than cordial. No more fighting. If I give you a reason, then fine.

I am extending a truce and would like you to call me. I asked the same last night and a member did. I know sloppy posts here are frowned on and I get that now. I spoke with Simon about it. I was very sloppy. Don't insult my site while the others here are speaking well of it. This is accomplishing nothing but What time is your show and blog again tonight? Make sure you don't leave anything out EVEN if you are going to talk extensively on it.

Would you like to Skype me now and end this bull. I setup a nice page for my show, helping convey much of the message here in a good easy to understand manner and you still have a problem with me. I am up now. If you wanna talk call soon. We can have a productive call. Let's go for it. Skype @ TheRealNewsOnline

I don't want to fight but I will always defend myself. You have an issue either with me or many others as well. Couldn't you have left this one alone? It's like your out to get me. Personally.
Let's end this tonight. Can you talk? Skype @ TheRealNewsOnline or you can gmail me [email protected] a;though a call would be much more productive.

Call me,

Best regards from Dr. Evil My Skype is waiting to hear from you!
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Brian, your not being able to locate your solo show seems odd to me. Or maybe it's because you've mentioned it several times. I mean how hard is it, really? Break it down for me. It seems something of this nature could be resolved in a matter of minutes.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

It's not odd at all. My partner called in that night so the show was mislabeled as both of us being on it like the rest. I'll find it. i think I might of but don't wanna send the wrong one again so I need to be sure. If you like I'll show you one right now from months back but a far as the most recent one yes I'm having a hard time. I have found several older ones. Like the show I did alone he never said where it was. I have a lot of pages. Your welcome to help look. I spent 4 hrs going through my archives tonight but I heard Justin on all of em. I don't think it's suspicious at all. I do a two man show, My co host was sick one night and I said I gotta carry on, it's Our 9/11 show. I set up this whole thing.
i am trying to date it ok but I have tons of shows. Whats the big deal If you don't trust me just listen to a different til we find it. I'll probably have it found by tomorrow.

If a lesser show of mine hold to your standards surely this other will once I find it.

For the record I was asked to post it several times, I don't remember speaking of it several times. Can you show me where I said this? Also how is this suspicious when its already been heard by your admin?

Everyone else is questioning me, I'm not talking about it til I find it.
Ever misplace a cd?
Well that is shady of you!
Last edited by Brian S Staveley on Fri May 18, 2012 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

And when I do find it your all gonna be like wow that was a good show Relax.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Since you want me to break it down for you. Go to my archive and see all the shows labeled with my name and Justin Cooke's. Find the one he is not on but is listed as on because he left real early cause he was sick.Message me when you got it. Simple?
kansasinnovember

Unread post by kansasinnovember »

If i posted a message stating "The plains seen on 9/11 were real",would i be mocked for being gullible or having bad grammar...

..come on guys,surely the inportant thing is the content of a post and that it's understood by the reader,not that every single word is spelt correctly.

There you go,of course i meant "iMportant"
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

Brian S Staveley wrote:It's not odd at all. My partner called in that night so the show was mislabeled as both of us being on it like the rest. I'll find it. i think I might of but don't wanna send the wrong one again so I need to be sure. If you like I'll show you one right now from months back but a far as the most recent one yes I'm having a hard time. I have found several older ones. Like the show I did alone he never said where it was. I have a lot of pages. Your welcome to help look. I spent 4 hrs going through my archives tonight but I heard Justin on all of em. I don't think it's suspicious at all. I do a two man show, My co host was sick one night and I said I gotta carry on, it's Our 9/11 show. I set up this whole thing.
i am trying to date it ok but I have tons of shows. Whats the big deal If you don't trust me just listen to a different til we find it. I'll probably have it found by tomorrow.

If a lesser show of mine hold to your standards surely this other will once I find it.

For the record I was asked to post it several times, I don't remember speaking of it several times. Can you show me where I said this? Also how is this suspicious when its already been heard by your admin?

Everyone else is questioning me, I'm not talking about it til I find it.
Ever misplace a cd?
Well that is shady of you!
Brian
Most here know you have a show. Sorry but it seems to me the "show" gets way too much attention here.
I have a right to give a critical opinion on this forum. My opinion is that your reference to your "show" is a bit too much.