Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Re: Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by Brian S Staveley »

Hahahaha so much interest in my accent! It is bad actually. Even for my area. When in broadcasting school I was told
I had the Strongest Boston Accent they had heard in 25 years!

As far as the Canadian thing, I don't really think I sound Canadian at all. Their accents are much different. I am from Lowell 25 miles north of Boston so I am close to there. People have asked me repeatedly if I am from South Boston(they have heavy heavy accents) To paint it a little better I am close to the northern border of Massachusetts, but there are still NH, Vermont and Maine all north of me before Canada. Montreal is 4-5 hour drive from here and I have been many times. GREAT PLACE!!!!!

NYC is close. Maybe 250 miles west/southwest of here. Takes 3-5 hrs to drive to the city. I was there once. IT was New Years Eve 2002 so it was shortly after the"event"

I did visit the Ground Zero site and it certainly had no stench of death! Just a big hole in the ground really. Much of it already totally cleaned out. A big fenced in blocked off fenced area is what I remember. At the time I was a believer though so wasn't looking for anything weird going on.

Foxborough not even an hour. At least not with this lead foot!!! About a 45 minute drive for me! Yes Go Brady!!! I use to go to all the games pretty much. We have been blessed to be in 5 Superbowls in the last decade and I was at almost every home playoff game!! Really cool. I was a HUGE sports fan but not so much anymore. WOW how 9/11 has changed me. I still watch the Pats and Some baseball but since "waking up" I simply don't pay much attention to sports too much. I'm still a fan of Soccer(futbol), Baseball, Football, and Basketball but I don't watch hardly anymore.I play baseball and soccer but now it's been like 2 years. No time with all this stuff. Anyways as far as Thursday 1am et 5pm New Zealand time we have another 9/11 special. Lynx Land who also joined will be on with me and of course my co host Justin will be as well. You guys with find it a good show. James knows his stuff. He's had great shows on the planes and jumpers that really helped with my awakening. I'd love for some of you guys to call in. If you have Skype its free @RealNewsOnline or you can call 978 735 2224. With his time zone difference it's the best compromise we could make but it will of course be archived as all shows are.

I certainly don't wanna spam your forum with my show. It's just cuz its a midweek special and I think you guys would enjoy it!!!
If there is a thread for these type of announcements please tell me and I'll keep this kinda stuff there.

Here is my Facebook profile. If you follow me you won't miss anything as far as shows or posts. Please guys call in. You have so much good info. I've seen a lot of it but I can't talk as well on some of it as you who actually found it!!!! Of course we will have lots to say a lot from here and thanks again for all the hard work boys!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Ricefoot
I'll accept pretty much anyone to spread the word but let me know who I'm talking too!

Thanks guys!

Here is last night's show with myself, Chris Kendall, Brian Hamilton, and Justin Cooke. We had a few great guests.

Part 1 hrs 1-2

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... _1_n_2.mp3

Part 2 hrs 3-4

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... _3_n_4.mp3

Again if there is a thread more suitable for this please tell me. I'm just trying to help get the message out but certainly don't want it too look spammy here. The research is the important stuff!!

We did talk a lot of 9/11 but Thursday 1 am et will be much more in depth I'm gonna add a new interactive blog and get most of that LRF BS outta there. (images I no longer trust, etc.)

Thank you

Brian S
yankee451
Banned

Unread post by yankee451 »

repentantandy wrote:Brian, I just listened to the (remarkably even-handed and informative) audio interview you did with Simon, and I don't recall anywhere that you derided Phil as a "gatekeeper," yet this is the accusation, IIRC, that he initially cited when he began to fill the chat board with invective against you.

OTOH, you've been saying, over here, that Phil went ballistic because you didn't asnwer his phone calls for three days.

Prior to the bust-up, did you ever call Phil a gatekeeper? :huh:
If Phil is a gatekeeper he's not very good at it.

From reading these comments I can't say I'm surprised at all the blood lust on display as you folks lick your chops for the demise of LRF, but what I see happening is the demise of the truth movement. God we can only hope. We're not supposed to notice how the alleged leaders of the alleged movement have been leading us from one dead-end to another for the last 10 years are we?

Because the whole "movement" was controlled from the beginning, I think it's foolish to follow only one camp or another; most likely the truth is somewhere in the middle. LRF is a forum which is populated by many folks who have different perspectives and different theories. With a topic like 9/11 passions will run high, and I was chagrined to watch what happened between Phil and Brian. I chose not to take sides. I am a member of LRF but that doesn't mean I need to agree with everyone to be able to appreciate the forum and I do hope it doesn't die because there are many critical thinkers who still frequent the place. With many different perspectives we can check each others work.

When I came here to question some of September Clues' flaws, it was as an honest truth-seeker. Being human, I became frustrated when instead of introspection and curiosity, I found belligerent conviction and a cult-like attitude where everyone believes what everyone else believes. Just ask Equinox. However frustrating and disappointing it was to see this at September Clues, my only goal was and remains to learn the truth, it was never to bring down the Clues forum.

I have never paid much attention to any radio programs, they're just not my thing, but I listened to the Shack interview and to me it sounded like Brian and Cookie were fawning over the guy; it wasn't critical or even-handed at all. I would have asked different questions, so I guess I need to start my own radio show. One thing I notice from lying politicians and lying government stooges is they never admit error. I can't say I've ever met a shill but I've certainly met some big egos who can't admit mistakes.
Last edited by yankee451 on Mon May 14, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

yankee451 wrote:
repentantandy wrote:
I have never paid much attention to any radio programs, they're just not my thing, but I listened to the Shack interview and to me it sounded like Brian and Cookie were fawning over the guy;
Yankee 451, hello!

I am "the guy" you mention above. Why don't you just contact me by e-mail and share your thoughts with me ("the guy")?

My e-mail is : [email protected]

We might actually make some progress towards 9/11 truth, just by exchanging our best research material ! :)
yankee451
Banned

simonshack wrote:
yankee451 wrote:
repentantandy wrote:
I have never paid much attention to any radio programs, they're just not my thing, but I listened to the Shack interview and to me it sounded like Brian and Cookie were fawning over the guy;
Yankee 451, hello!

I am "the guy" you mention above. Why don't you just contact me by e-mail and share your thoughts with me ("the guy")?

My e-mail is : [email protected]

We might actually make some progress towards 9/11 truth, just by exchanging our best research material ! :)
Thanks Simon but I have little to exchange beyond what I have already offered. You have declared none of the photographic evidence is real, therefore I don't really know what more there is to discuss.
simonshack
Administrator

yankee451 wrote:
simonshack wrote:
Thanks Simon but I have little to exchange beyond what I have already offered. You have declared none of the photographic evidence is real, therefore I don't really know what more there is to discuss.
Ok, so if you don't know what more there is to discuss, why are you even here discussing?

If I were you, I would naturally tackle/disprove/debunk the countless issues that this forum has proposed. To this day, not ONE person has done so. Will you be the first?

You may start here (I have even given this little thread containing a handful of our findings a most provocative title):

UNDEBUNKABLE SEPCLUES
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=961

Good luck. Once you are done debunking the issues in that thread, you will be asked to debunk a ton of other material. Are you ready for this?
yankee451
Banned

simonshack wrote:
yankee451 wrote:
simonshack wrote:
Ok, so if you don't know what more there is to discuss, why are you even here discussing?

If I were you, I would naturally tackle/disprove/debunk the countless issues that this forum has proposed. To this day, not ONE person has done so. Will you be the first?

You may start here (I have even given this little thread containing a handful of our findings a most provocative title):

UNDEBUNKABLE SEPCLUES
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=961

Good luck. Once you are done debunking the issues in that thread, you will be asked to debunk a ton of other material. Are you ready for this?
Considering the thread we're on, I thought it was obvious why I am here.

Undebunkable? Sure, it's easy to label it undebunkable when you won't address your mistakes.
simonshack
Administrator

yankee451 wrote:
Undebunkable? Sure, it's easy to label it undebunkable when you won't address your mistakes.
Please point out the mistakes - NOW. Don't be lazy. If you don't start doing so in your next post, I will say goodbye to you.

You just cannot come here and call "mistakes" issues that you have never even shown to understand.
yankee451
Banned

Please point out the mistakes- NOW. Don't be lazy.
I already have. You claimed all the footage was CGI, and it clearly is not.
If you don't start doing so in your next post, I will say goodbye to you.
I couldn't care less.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwu07oblRk0
simonshack
Administrator

yankee451 wrote:
I couldn't care less.
And I couldn't care less about this old and lame "debunking" video you just posted. 31 thumbs down, mate!

You are just a lazy shill. You have not even attempted to debunk ONE SINGLE part of September Clues. You are below Anthony Lawson - and that's saying something! :lol:

If you've never heard of Anthony Lawson, check out this old, lame shit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6jS2Ah22us

Good bye.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Yankee you saw maybe 50 percent of his attacks on me. Before it went to his public chat and my site he sent me emails asking if we were enemies now!!!!! AND YES all i did is not answer my late night calls from Phil for 3 days.

Now I'm not going thru all this again. I'm not. I'm busy, we are busy the fkn guy can't wait for a response from me before attacking me on our websites where I thought I was well respected on both. That is the type of action that hurts the movement. I did nothing to the guy. If one of my friends called me for three days and I didn't answer he certainly wouldn't start trashing and I mean trashing me on some very important sites to me. He couldn't just wait another day or two?? I was NOT trashing him or eve mentioning him. That is beyond childish behavour, its destructive and its done on purpose. I bet every time someone starts to outgrow his bullshit he does this. I didn't expect you to get my back at all, and you are here just to spread his garbage. You obviously have NO INTEREST in this side of the research, NONE!! You just admitted it.

So why are you here? I'm not asking you to leave nor do I have any say on that, I am curious though. To stick up for Phil?? I am not about posting screengrabs of chats and emails and all that but he said unbelievable disrespectful things of me. That's his style. But if you don't these emails and I have too eventually I will post them. Thing where if he lived within 100 miles I'd be at his house right now.

My biggest problem is I feel I have mad far strides in a short time and do nothing but devote my time to 9/11 and the guy who I'm a moderator on his forum attacks me for 5 days UNWARRANTED!!??????

He's such a weasel he went on my site on Sunday night when we were live and still WITHOUT EVEN TALKING TO ME ABOUT WSUP he comments on our wall which everyone reads" Nice Promotion Of Alex Jones Boys" LMAO We trash that POS anytime someone brings him up

Yankee he's got your site plugged out the bottom of LRF over any of my blogs or anyone else's and when you click it the first thing you see is missiles used on 9/11!! Time to update the site. I am a forgiving man. I forgive people. This was way beyond that. Go look thru the archives from the last week. He would trash me for 10 hrs at a time with again NO RESPONSE FROM ME!!!! I SAID NOTHING just got attacked!!! You know why? I had a moon show to do and needed to refresh all my research so I took a few days off 9/11, even ANNOUNCED it to everyone and these are also the days Phil launches his attacks. HE used terms like warfare with me. He wants warfare and Ive never done ANYTHING FOR LRF? lol I built your god damn station that every all of a sudden had little interest, I paid for all the accounts, and I always contributed information. I was on the ground grabbing paperwork on "victims" and getting yearbooks on the GROUND. Not online. Trying to help anyway I could and no one else besides James Sloan showed interest.

I quoted some ridiculous things he said I feel to discredit me AFTER 5 days. Yes I di , in my forum post on LRF then he turns that into "Brian Staveley Published Private Phone CAlls Of Us" hahaahahaah you serious. I didn't even publish his spiteful emails to me. Honestly Yankee I don't know you, maybe your a good guy, i thought we worked well with others on things but after seeing these threads I feel you are nothing more than a mouth piece for Phil.

This is also suspicious this thread comes just hours after D Duck starts tryna Skype me about how they need me back yaddda yaddda yadda.

I am a good guy, I had no reason to be viciously attacked on the two most important sites to me by the admin.

One final note. James Sloan has done tons of research including shows for over five years and he gets banned too!!!! And of course Justin has been demoted outta team chat cuz in Phil's on words he is there to troll the chat and tell me everything. Dude honestly few days ago I'd be over their reading the archives. I don't anymore. You think I don't know whats said about me there. You think people don't trust me and let me know wsup. Honeslty Let's just end it here. I will NEVER be part of LRF again and I think I know I can speak for at least two other "moderators"

Kinda funny how fast he made me one huh? Maybe I was saying two much of this CGI stuff over there he wanted me comfortable and to stay there and it worked for a while. I stopped coming here so much cuz someone had me so busy! This isn't like some baby argument. This man launched a huge preemptive attack on me for sure and im pretty sure it started with trying to totally discredit Brian S Staveley to anyone in my own hometown and area. The dude said ridiculous things. Almost telling me the next town over from me is Hollow!! With fake bused in kids from other towns and the 30k residents I know there is a lie and there only 1055 people there. There are more High School Seniors. The second I uttered any of that nonsense NO ONE is listening to me. I live next to Dracut. Google Map it. Im in Lowell . It's not a fake town. Matter of fact I just got my hollow pizza from there.

If you truly want to stay out of between me and Phil and have no interest in this research or in contacting the other ADMINS booted on one strike, then why are you here.

Even after all Simon offered to research with you, today. I offered to run Phil's show last week after all of that and he went online after i AGREED TO TEACH HIM ALL RADIO and he trashed me for 9 hours. Like how is that promoting 9/11 truth. Let us research and tell Phil to beat it.I want to research 9/11 not fight with a Phil.

One more thing. " How could he be a gatekeeeper?" Guy he has an excuse for everything CGI from a crazy dust could dropped off the towers, instead of fake smoke, dummies out the windows when they were easily being CGI'd off towers years before in movies. Fake smoke pipes. He also called the Vicsim report his basically. He hijacks every theory to make it his, then when ppl Google it they get his spin!

It took me a while but I now know Phil is a high level gatekeeper. He's one of the main ones on the internet. Since he first starting telling ppl I was calling him that even though it was in private, you can tell him I said it. If you are a good dude. I hope you can see thru his BS and help the real movement.

I'm done with this tonight but Yankee451 to come here and even act like we were FAWNING OVER SIMON. lol Why cuz we actually let him speak or is it cuz his evidence speaks for itself. Either or LRF don't like that.

I don't want a personal battle with you too. I have better shit to do like help analyze this sh#$.Phil knows a million ways to reach me. Just a matter if I answer. Yank you could be well meaning and I'm saying you are not but speaking on his behalf on this is not gonna help you anywhere.
simonshack
Administrator

Brian Staveley, just to let you know:

You'll have to act somewhat better in order to convince me that you're not just another fake/double-faced promoter of my research - just like these former 'fans' were:

"Ozzzybinoswald"

"Dduck"

"Jeff Hill"

"genghis"

"Nico Haupt"

"Rosalee Grable (aka the "Webfairy")

"Kentrailer"

"Ace Baker"

"Jim Fetzer"

"etc..."

You know, dear Brian Staveley, we are talking about pretty grave and momentous issues here, and everyone participating in this research need to show some profoundness. I'm afraid you are still way short of that. It is a FACT that all of the above-named entities have championed my research for weeks, months or years - only to flipflop at some stage and turn against me (or just completely ignored me for almost half a decade, as Morgan Reynolds has...) What does this tell you?

Fortunately, these entities are very few (although they try posing as prominent 9/11 researchers). The sincere, thinking people are much more numerous. Thus, any further post of yours which sounds hastily written will lower your credibility as a sincere 9/11 researcher. Just keep that in mind.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

I don't know what I did so bad to piss you off. Yes I haven't added much to the the research but I did everything I could to plug you and your message. I post your videos hundreds of times a week all over the internet (there are members here who can attest to that)

Simon I thought everything was more than cool? I thought our last time on Skype you were really interested in what I was telling you had happened. I never once tried to play word games on your radio show and semantics. I helped convey your message the best I could. You even said I do a good job of it. Is it the posts on Phil? Thats just a short time thing getting off my chest. That's not why I'm here but you guys are all talking about it and he is in a middle of assaulting me so of course I am bringing it up.

Seriously what did I say wrong in my posts?? Was there misinformation, slander, etc.

I thought we were cool. I been talking back and forth with some members, people seem to really like the shows and the way I try and spread your message. Now you just listed me like I am one of those gatekeepers. What has changed in three weeks. I have speaken very highly of you. Is that suspicious? I post your better pics all day and try to explain to people. I don't get it.

"Thus, any further post of yours which sounds hastily written will lower your credibility as a sincere 9/11 researcher. Just keep that in mind." What does that even mean? I need to spend 3 hours on each post.I understand your fears believe me. I get it but so were you not sincere when you told me you thought I was a regular guy. I just had my ass chewed out over nothing by a person many would call your nemesis. Not me, but others would say that of you and Phil. I participate in all this and why am I now suspicious?

You said I do a good job conveying the message, now I'm like Nico Haupt or the Webfairy. Where is this coming from? I twisted none of your words and everyday try to wake ppl up to your work. Sorry to say but I know you have millions of fans but you still need help. A lot of ppl won't look so when other people with the same message but not the September Clues name start showing the info others pay attention and it works!!!!! I've gotten about 20 ppl now in the last few weeks to admit WTC7 collapse was fake due to your video.

What cause Phil and I fell out you think it'll happen with you?? He attacked me in ways he has done to you. Should I never speak of these isssues on here? I don't get your angle. Did I delete your show? No I promote it. Not just some of your theories like Ace Baker who talk about the CGI past the planes or Fetzer who won't talk vicsims. I talk about it all. All of it. I let you elaborate on anything you wanted and invited you back. Offered to produce any show for ANYONE HERE just to help your message. I'm not you. I'm not getting to millions but let's face it a lot of people won't look at clues and I really feel I am helping get people to take that corner. Why the suspicion now and why didn't you just call me and say this. You are on many of the same gatekeeper lists but I honestly believed you were not one and still do so don't put me on there. I haven't been pressuring you to do shows, waste time on this or that or anything. I'm trying to help. In a big way.

I understand others have turned on you, dude no one even knows who I am if I were to turn on you. Ive supported your movie since I saw it. was THRILLED to have you on. I really want to know where this stems from. Can we talk???
Last edited by Brian S Staveley on Tue May 15, 2012 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I think it's just that you come across as a bit desperate to tell a story about yourself, which is supposed to read as a credible narrative of some kind.

Unfortunately, whether it's true or not, it doesn't really matter to this research. So while of course we all go through some social or cyber-social issues when discussing these hoaxes, I don't think those social issues really belong on this forum unless they specifically reveal truth rather than just another deceptive personality which is par for the course and which you are acting far too "shocked" about.

Please, just stop typing and typing your personal beefs. It comes across as disingenuous and caught up in the very trivial and unimportant aspects of "9/11 truth" that are used to turn people off of the research.

Are you expecting Simon to say, 'Okay. We get it. You're a victim of gatekeeping and everything you say must be 100% true.'?

Just drop it. Let it go. Start posting new relevant research. I think that's all people want. It's not that your long personal story about why you are here doesn't matter at this time; it's just that this forum isn't the place for it.

Thank you for respecting this. I am guessing what Simon means about taking time is you should not write these extensive essays to the ether. You should find relevant points about fakery and help us develop the research.
lynx_land
Banned

Unread post by lynx_land »

Thats a bit harsh?

Whats the name of this thread?

Personal stories are probably the only way to get sure fire proof someone actually is a shill and up to no good.

The rest is just speculation.

This thread is about shills isnt it not? Its not like Brian or anyone else went into a research thread and posted annectdotes. Only the appropriate threads already set up long before joining.
Brian S Staveley
Banned

I wasn't here only to just discuss my personal beefs though Hoi.There was already very similar talk behind this. The thread is called DO You Literally Think There Are Shills Online? Then I have been attacked by one of the ones you all know so I thought it was VERY relevant to post it here.

You guys gotta ease up a lil. People are trying to come over and contribute. You hear the show we did with Simon? I NEVER twisted any words, played semantics or any of those games. As a matter of fact all thought it went well and it really woke a lot of people up to your information. You should be happy about that, not suspicious. Ask a few of your FB members if im always plugging you guys.ALL DAY . EXPLANING WHAT PEOPLE ARE SEEING!!

"you come across as a bit desperate to tell a story about yourself" What story???

In what way do I come across as desperate??? . No I don't. I use my real name so people can know I'm real. Look me up, see my friends. That type of thing. What is this story I tell... Why all of a sudden the change of trust though. You say all those others did that to you, don't do it to me! Gimmie a chance! .

Unfortunetly due to the truth movement, many people won't look at Clues and DUDE I'm just trying to help. Been showing people since I first saw it and I really break it down for everyone real good!

I understand always being skeptical in this game Simon but you are doing EXACTLY what you say they do to you. Remember MArkus Allen put you on his gatekeeper list? You were pissed.Now you make a similar list and associate me with it?? I did nothing to hurt this movement. People are dying to hear more of your story and you guys need to bring it past just this site.
to the public sites more. Lots of Clues fans don't even know this site. People that are fans of the movie. Now I finally start to get around to a lot of people of the media fakery and you discredit me, within weeks!! Why?

Its a lil f-d up to call me a lame ass eater or whatever and say I'm gonna turn on you. Your turning on me. Now! Relax... Let's talk tomorrow. You were interested in that Jayhan info, tell the members the truth. Were you not? Is this not the thread for it and one other that's usually closed. Simon was VERY interested just days ago it seemed about this situation. Others are beefing and read the title of the thread.YAnkeee451 is here beefing with Simon over the same ole sh$% but I can't say my piece. Read the title of the thread!!!

Guys i've offerred hours of my time to do other radio shows with YOUR MESSAGE to help and it brings me under suspicion??? Not even my voice. You can do a show and I'll run it. I flood Facebook with WTC7 videos that you made and others and all the great CGI pics.

honestly though if after letting you have free reign on our radio, never twisting your words don't turn on me. That's the attitude of the people you speak of. Those people on that list act that way, Don't turn on me.

Honestly if we are not gonna waste time on these issues then why this thread? Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online
If the shoes were reversed hoi and you and Simon had a fallout cuz he relentlessly attacked you for a week(not that you would Simon) and you somehow ended up on Let's Roll Forums wouldn't you contribute to the thread labeled "Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online" And Im sure your friend's picture would be there. Your damn right you would. This is all fresh. Part of a 5-6 day now attack . It s relevant to the title for sure. But Simon what's the deal. We were nothing but cool to you and pushing your ENTIRE message and I'm a lame ass eater. If there was a fallout which I really hope there is not, who would have instigated it. Hopefully you Skype me tomorrow.