About the Letsroll forum and related issues

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Maat

Re: About the Letsroll forum and related issues

Unread post by Maat »

Well Simon, I actually avoided clicking that LR post link for a while (having a strong aversion to venomous ravings of degenerate cowards), but now glad I did. If any rational person really needed further confirmation of what that Ozzy sock puppet creature's perfidious agenda was all along, there's the proof!

What kind of human being would spend years insidiously attempting to undermine another's research work and credibility and then lie in wait (on call) for every opportunity to slander their character and family with the same old politically orchestrated lies and nonsense? There can only be two possibilities (not necessarily mutually exclusive): pathological or paid.

Seems your media exposing work and clean character must be bugging the crap out of the bastards if that recycled, impotent libel is all they can resort to :rolleyes:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lux & AmongTheThugs,

I never understood that silly title either, it made no sense unless it's meant to be ironic — which is why I only refer to it as 'Let's LOL' (ROTFL) or 'Let's Role Play' :P
truthseeker
Banned

Enough of Lets Roll

Unread post by truthseeker »

All this talk of LR forum after only a few posts, has me bummed.
On to other more important matters please. :angry: :angry: :angry:
brianv

Re: Enough of Lets Roll

Unread post by brianv »

I concur and "seconded".
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Unread post by Brian S Staveley »

lux wrote:Why is it called "Let's Roll"? I mean, I don't get the name. What does the name have to do with the topics discussed there?
Almost like its to reinforce the official narrative. Let's Roll??? The Key words from the "flight 93 heroes!!! Isn't than an ironic name.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
lynx_land
Banned

Unread post by lynx_land »

MsQ wrote:As a general rule, personally, I have yet to give a fuck about anything that comes from Lets Roll Forums >yawn<. But thanks Simon for taking the time to respond to them :) I'm so uninterested in Lets Roll that I'm finding it an effort to continue with this post.

In short - and in fairness though, I'm not really interested in 9/11, so I guess LR was never going to entice me. I'm interested in media lies and manipulation, propaganda, image forensics and so on. What I've learnt about the above from September Clues and Clues Forum can't be undone, end of story.

ETA: Is there a reason for there there being no "block" option on the forums? I enjoy reading the threads here, but find some of the enjoyment and ease of reading them lately has been taken away by the posts made by some of the trollish shilly people who have signed up and made multiple posts in some of the threads. I'd love to not have to look at their posts, especially the ones who rode in on their high horses over the last few days! ^_^
With respect being a new guy here;

Weve come here because were embracing this research and diss associating ourselves with LRF. We have always respected you guys, its the top echelon of LRF that didnt. And as a former Moderator there, I feel I have a duty to cut free from LRF.

Also, some of us were senior members. Id imagine if you had been on clues for years and regarded everyone here as a close personal friend and got betrayed by em, banned, and found out they were shills, youd probably wanna rant a bit B) I put thousands of hours of work into that site over the years and Brian and I hours of work into the radio station he demanded be build and never even used it.
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

lynx_land wrote:
MsQ wrote:As a general rule, personally, I have yet to give a fuck about anything that comes from Lets Roll Forums >yawn<. But thanks Simon for taking the time to respond to them :) I'm so uninterested in Lets Roll that I'm finding it an effort to continue with this post.

In short - and in fairness though, I'm not really interested in 9/11, so I guess LR was never going to entice me. I'm interested in media lies and manipulation, propaganda, image forensics and so on. What I've learnt about the above from September Clues and Clues Forum can't be undone, end of story.

ETA: Is there a reason for there there being no "block" option on the forums? I enjoy reading the threads here, but find some of the enjoyment and ease of reading them lately has been taken away by the posts made by some of the trollish shilly people who have signed up and made multiple posts in some of the threads. I'd love to not have to look at their posts, especially the ones who rode in on their high horses over the last few days! ^_^
With respect being a new guy here;

Weve come here because were embracing this research and diss associating ourselves with LRF. We have always respected you guys, its the top echelon of LRF that didnt. And as a former Moderator there, I feel I have a duty to cut free from LRF.

Also, some of us were senior members. Id imagine if you had been on clues for years and regarded everyone here as a close personal friend and got betrayed by em, banned, and found out they were shills, youd probably wanna rant a bit B) I put thousands of hours of work into that site over the years and Brian and I hours of work into the radio station he demanded be build and never even used it.
Absolutely! Apologies Lynx_land. I didn't mean to offend with my opening sentence above. Certainly, I didn't mean to imply that I had no tolerance for anyone from LRF either - only the disruptive people and their bullshit. Some people seem to come here out of genuine interest, and that's cool obviously. Others seem to come just to be a nuisance, and I find that a bit tedious :)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

lynx_land wrote:With respect being a new guy here;

You are required to communicate in complete sentences, and properly use capitals and contractions, and overall good, understandable grammar. Shills, trolls, and bad actors write as you did here. Don't ever post this malarkey again.
lynx_land
Banned

Unread post by lynx_land »

No, people who are careless or maybe have problems with spelling, grammar etc type like "this".

Actually, go to LRF to see some of the trolls and shills. They're usually quite articulate. You dont see Mr Jayhan make too many spelling mistakes in his rants.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

lol I really wanted to stay away from that thread,But the BS Kentrailer was saying that Simon Shack is a SIM. Just invited me on there. Anyways Ive said my peace. no more haha :lol:
pov603

Re: Enough of Lets Roll

Unread post by pov603 »

truthseeker wrote:All this talk of LR forum after only a few posts, has me bummed.
On to other more important matters please. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Totally agree.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

lynx_land wrote:No, people who are careless or maybe have problems with spelling, grammar etc type like "this".
Actually, go to LRF to see some of the trolls and shills. They're usually quite articulate. You dont see Mr Jayhan make too many spelling mistakes in his rants.
It doesn't matter what was considered important or not on Let's roll. On the cluesforum we try to write in a correct, understandable manner, simply because bad writing gets in the way of the ideas and findings that one wants to discuss.
Not placing your apostrophes where they belong saves you a second, but leaves us with lines that are annoying to read. We rather have you putting in the effort to check spelling and grammar. Please do so.
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

lynx_land wrote:No, people who are careless or maybe have problems with spelling, grammar etc type like "this".

Mr. Jayhan can't seem to differentiate between "your" and "you're", he repeatedly makes that annoying grammatical error. There's nothing articulate about that.

I lurked on LetsTroll for a while until it became evident that in addition to plagiarizing other researchers' work and passing it off as their own, much of the premise of their "research" was based on analyzing fake images/video. For example, Jayhan insists there were smoke machines/pipes and a "window shuttering system" visible in photos that have been debunked here as fakes. This leads me to believe that LRF is quite possibly a shill site designed to confuse and distract people from reality. Because In a way, they lend a hand to the official media/perp story just by giving credibility to fake imagery.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Phil Jayhan - original producer of Loose Change?
:wacko: :o

I just stumbled upon this line on Mike Dammann's (aka "Firetown") website:
Mike Dammann wrote:(...) "Mr. Phil Jayhan, original producer of the movie Loose Change and owner of the forum to which I will be restricting my conspiracy related posts from now on."
http://www.firetown.com/blog/2012/06/01 ... -theories/
Well, to be perfectly honest, I wasn't yet aware of that. I guess you learn something every day in this mad business! :P

So why, you may ask, was I checking out Mike Dammann's website? Well, he's a moderator over at Let'sRoll who keeps lashing out pretty snide/vitriolic comments - directed at yours truly. He has also been complaining (in private mails to me) that he's not been able to register here at Cluesforum - for some unfathomable reason.

Now, the thing is, Mike Dammann is also featured on the Real News Online website - alongside Brian Staveley and Justin Cooke: http://www.therealnewsonline.com/2/post ... wncom.html

So here's a kind question for Brian Staveley: what relationship do you guys have with this Mike Dammann (aka "Firetown") ?

ps: Yesterday, Phil Jayhan returned to the attack, accusing me of 'duality', of being a liar and a deceiver... This, after only little more than a month since Phil himself opened a new thread on LRF, titled "September Clues - A Must See Movie for Every Person". These are his opening lines to this LRF thread, full of praise towards SC:
Phil Jayhan wrote: I want to thank Simon Shack for his time and dedication in making this most astounding 9/11 video. It is a compilation of his own research and his forum members, and other 9/11 Illuminaries who saw the hoax of 9/11 long before I, and long before most.

For all of the people, in all of the world, who took millions of hours of their own time researching 911, this single video will bring you to the very edge of the 9/11 mysteries, and leave only a few questions unanswered.
So - ehrm... are we looking at a severe case of schizophrenia, here ?

But the 'best' part of Phil's latest rant (dated yesterday, June 28 2012) is:
Phil Jayhan wrote:Then the last time you were here a few days ago, in chat, you accused me of being a CIA shill and a DOD operative.

Well folks - I've been on LRF's chatline perhaps two or three times - in all - over the years, and the last time goes back several months ago. So there can be only two possible explanations here - both of which are equally disturbing :

1: Some hacker/impostor is logging in on LRF with my 'simonshack' account.
2. Phil Jayhan suffers from hallucinations.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:*

Phil Jayhan - original producer of Loose Change?
:wacko: :o

I swear these dudes just get bored. And do it for laughs. Ok partner first thing, Lets Roll.
I actually feel kind a bad mate because I indirectly introduce you and Phil and eventually its all led to this situation of you being accused of outrages conspiracy theories that you are once from the bin ladens!!!
For you folks at home here is the real deal… I wanted to promote the clues research and convince other researcher off the cgi. So about a year and half ago I joined up to lets roll to post clues there. On …. 27 Sep 2010 , 03:01 AM http://letsrollforums.com/9-11-video-de ... 23098.html

It went pretty good and their thread stuck there with 70, 000 views. Simon eventually came over to do the same as I had been doing sharing clues and his ground breaking findings as he found them.
15 May 2011 http://letsrollforums.com/showthread.ph ... post204010

With out me going there to start with I doubt Simon would have ended up there all I wanted to do was talk about CGI and that’s all that Simon wanted to do as well. That’s all. People can call it shilling I call it silliness and simply laughable attacks on Simon ranging from being bin laden rep to calling Phil a dod.

What’s quite odd they seem to be serious about research but yet can not produce one bit of proof to back up there claims. All this silliness… And at the same time we are posting up findings of CGI in the footage! Hello …. Fake video?????????

This is laughable. And I swear you dudes are just bored it’s in proven in the deception forum for any actual real researcher looking for actual real evidence.

CGI COLLAPSE – CASE 1
TITLE – THE HORST VIDEO
FACT—EVIDENCE OF COMPUTER GENERATTED COLLAPSE FOOTAGE

ARCHIVED. http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... tcount=476
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

Man, the Lets "troll" roll 911 site a filthy place, and this Phil character is an a-hole - the videos he have on his site is mixed with disinfo and some truth.