"FALLING MAN" - the phony jumpers

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: FALLING MAN

Unread post by simonshack »

IwasBettyOng

Unread post by IwasBettyOng »

What total crap the Esquire article is. I've studied this photo and, if you turn it upside down, it looks like someone jogging. The picture is so obviously faked.

What puzzles me is where was Richard Drew when he took this photo ? I guess we'll never know.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Reel, have you seen this one before? Just found it in a Google search for 911 wtc images :rolleyes:

@ http://barenakedislam.com/2011/09/10/91 ... er-forget/
No "photographer" or source credited, only this modification info per Exif data:

Modify date: 2010:08:15 04:22:58
Artist: Watts, Susan
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows

And what the hell is going on with the 'building' façades here? :wacko:
No data on it at all.
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

Maat wrote:Reel, have you seen this one before? Just found it in a Google search for 911 wtc images :rolleyes:

@ http://barenakedislam.com/2011/09/10/91 ... er-forget/
No "photographer" or source credited, only this modification info per Exif data:

Modify date: 2010:08:15 04:22:58
Artist: Watts, Susan
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows

And what the hell is going on with the 'building' façades here? :wacko:
No data on it at all.
Is it enough just to post a jumper photo? Give me some critique ! Of the fake photo. I know it,s fake. BUT!
Tell us what makes it fake. Is not that the purpose of the forum?
Thanks... Truthseeker.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Is it enough just to post a jumper photo? Give me some critique ! Of the fake photo. I know it,s fake. BUT!
Thanks... Truthseeker.
Truthseeker you may have misunderstood... The forum member Maat was displaying the photo. As more of a question from our member Reel deal as that member has covered alot of the Jumper footage.

That is why " maat" asked and quote "
Reel, have you seen this one before? Just found it in a Google search for 911 wtc images
He was asking another member about some pictures he found, if they had any analysis on them...probably to save them being looked at over and over again if they have. Something I also do a fair bit of with reel deal.
Cheers EQ :)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

reel.deal wrote:Image
last time i jumped out the 98th floor of a skyscraper, i too took several precautions
before 'taking the plunge'. i spent 20 minutes bashing out all the jagged edge glass
in the window frame, just so i wouldnt cut myself & bleed everywhere. then i sat back
at my desk so i wouldnt dirty my brand new cream chinos with smoke, then i took my
shoes off cause they were new & my mrs would kill me if i got all burning kerosene
on them, but my feet didnt get burned or dirty at all. i was also in an immaculate
pristine condition last time i dived out of a towering inferno... no cuts, no blood,
no torn clothing, no dirt, no smoke, no sweat, no shoes, clean feet & ankles, chinos
no problem.
:huh:

Hey mate, same... when free falling of the 98th floor... I always try too "look my best" when looking directly at the camera all the way dooowwn on the street. :lol: :P
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Equinox wrote:
truthseeker wrote: Is it enough just to post a jumper photo? Give me some critique ! Of the fake photo. I know it,s fake. BUT!
Thanks... Truthseeker.
Truthseeker you may have misunderstood... The forum member Maat was displaying the photo. As more of a question from our member Reel deal as that member has covered alot of the Jumper footage.

That is why " maat" asked and quote "
Reel, have you seen this one before? Just found it in a Google search for 911 wtc images
...was asking another member ... if they had any analysis on them...probably to save them being looked at over and over again if they have. Something I also do a fair bit of with reel deal.
Cheers EQ :)
Exactly, EQ :) Thanks! Although I couldn't recall seeing it posted before, I didn't want to presume and rehash any of Reel's excellent work — 'cause I'm a lady, I am Image
reel.deal wrote:last time i jumped out the 98th floor of a skyscraper, i too took several precautions
before 'taking the plunge'. i spent 20 minutes bashing out all the jagged edge glass
in the window frame, just so i wouldnt cut myself & bleed everywhere. then i sat back
at my desk so i wouldnt dirty my brand new cream chinos with smoke, then i took my
shoes off cause they were new & my mrs would kill me if i got all burning kerosene
on them, but my feet didnt get burned or dirty at all. i was also in an immaculate
pristine condition last time i dived out of a towering inferno... no cuts, no blood,
no torn clothing, no dirt, no smoke, no sweat, no shoes, clean feet & ankles, chinos...

no problem. :huh:
:lol: Yep, that 'barefoot' thing with these shoops has always puzzled me — how & why would/could anyone 'lose' or 'remove' their shoes (& socks!) to supposedly scramble over blasted, smoking, hot metal, wood & glass to 'jump' from an opening? It's totally nucking futs :rolleyes:

Of course I realize they expected their 9-11 'blockbuster' to 'blow our socks off', but that's ridiculous! :lol:
lux

Unread post by lux »

I find it odd that these figures are always shown so far away from the building.

I mean, wouldn't some at least attempt to cling to the sides of the building as they dropped in some desperate hope that they might avoid plunging to certain death? Why leap away from the building? It seems to contradict basic self-preservation behavior.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

It is a real photo, I remember an interview with Barbie talking about Ken being missing. :P
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Pity the poor lost soles...
XQB

Re: FALLING MAN - A Tribute

Unread post by XQB »

Each time I lace up my Jordans, I observe a moment of silence in honor of Mr. Jumpman who tragically fell to his gruesome death on 9/11. Maybe Mr. Jumpan really thought he could fly? Poor guy.

CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Chino pant guy's positioning reminds me of someone going down one of those massive slides at your local carney.
Or a total non athlete on a trampoline. Oooo, maybe bouncing inside one of those kiddy blow up houses you see at rich 5 year old's birthday party.
burlington

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by burlington »

Hi, I'm new here. I've done my intro, and now I'd like to show you my examination of "the falling man". (I hope I am not repeating what someone else already found!)

If you were told a photo of a man falling might be your relative, wouldn't you turn it upside down, to really get a good look at him? What do you notice about his right arm(s), his shoulder and his bottom when he is turned right-side-up?

By losarahk at 2012-05-12

On the photo below I have circled the white, bare arm that hangs right behind the jacketed arm. At first I thought he had been cropped from a photo where someone had their arm around him, but then I realized that the bare arm was the REAL arm, which rested casually on the bent leg. There is also something under his behind with a piece of silver pole. Assuming publishers had a much bigger version of the photo, why didn't they spot the bad photo-shopping, eh?

Realizing the person underneath the photoshopped torso and head had a white arm and a short-sleeved dark top on, I coloured over the light jacket to recreate the short sleeved top. As soon as I did, it became obvious to me that the leg positions were explained by the resting position of the real right hand. Whoever that person was, they were sitting casually, with one foot higher than another, as if resting on the rung of a stool or chair. I added (loosely) a stool and replaced the missing foot, which I think was cropped by accident, or to make his sitting posture less obvious.

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

burlington wrote:Hi, I'm new here. I've done my intro, and now I'd like to show you my examination of "the falling man". (I hope I am not repeating what someone else already found!)

If you were told a photo of a man falling might be your relative, wouldn't you turn it upside down, to really get a good look at him? What do you notice about his right arm(s), his shoulder and his bottom when he is turned right-side-up?
Hi burlington, welcome to the forum :) Thank you for sharing your thoughtful insights.

To see what has already been discussed on this subject, you can search [see upper right] and read the relevant posts in the Falling Man topic.

That image is only one frame of the 'fall' sequence credited to 'photographer' Richard Drew, ref:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2348886

The source link to the site page an original image was found is preferred (i.e. the hosting site for your annotated analyses etc. is not necessary as it's already on the image url ). Thanks.
burlington

Unread post by burlington »

Sorry Maat, I did look around and managed to miss the thread about the Falling Man. Should I re-post this there, and delete it here? I would like to see what I can make of the other photos in the series. I wonder if they are all photo-shopped using different shots of the original person (upright and not falling) and the head and torso of the person super-imposed via photoshop..

[Moved it here for you. Maat]