REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

As a 14 year old I was woken up for school by my mother with the news that planes had crashed into the world trade center towers. I sat alone flicking between the various news channels, our local stations showing coverage from multiple affiliates. Inherently I knew something was wrong. I asked myself aloud, why is the picture quality so poor, why are the colours so different from minute to minute, how is it possible that those bridges are moving differently in the bbc split screen, what the hell kind of helicopter is that, and why do people keep walking through the bottom of the shots. It all seemed so unrealistic, like a dream or a movie. I was never really convinced by it, but the reports of thousands of people dying make you put your questions aside and soldier on.

I've watched from the sidelines as this forum exposed fakery from all corners of the globe and it has been both frightening and liberating. I've learned to recognize it on a daily basis thanks to your good work. I can see it in science, religion and politics. I thought it was time to provide what little contribution I can.

burlington

Unread post by burlington »

Hello, I'm Burlington, a Canadian, 50 yrs old. I ignored 9/11 debates in the early years because it was frustrating to see so many people swallowing the official story hook, line and sinker. Two months ago a contact on my blog site posted the affidavit of John Lear, and I found that so promising that I finally opened my eyes to what was going on, these days, in the world of 9/11 investigation. September Clues, as well as the videos created by architects & engineers, and pilots, were among the most compelling videos that I watched.

I became intrigued by how so many people could have been bribed or coerced into assisting with this, but of course the substantial evidence that few if any people actually died on that day explains that.

My eureka moment came after watching the video about "The Falling Man". When Gwendolyn Briley said that she hoped no one would try to figure out who the falling man was, because he stood as a symbol of all the people who were forced to jump, my immediate thought was: "Why don't they want people looking into this falling man?" So I gave that photo some serious examination. My first post here will be about my theory regarding that photo.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

ReverandX wrote:I am the Spirit of Truth speaking straight from the survival scrolls. RevX is my name and exposing fakes is my game.

Now on to the serious matters of business...

Nationality: USA. Yet... "The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine.

Occupation: Retired military, Current occupation - IT (will not go into specifics)

Didn't realize I had to try out in order to share knowledge. I hope this is sufficient.
Yeah, we don't really need the spirit of truth, the scrolls, the "reverands" nor retired military of sorts.
This introduction "is sufficient" to be rapidly dismissed. Sorry, reverand.
jambob0203

Unread post by jambob0203 »

Hey simon

Just introducing myself(from UK)

Really liked your videos and research and listened to some chat shows you have been on and you have helped opened my eyes on a new level. with all this big psy-op world.
I don't have any research myself at moment,but your work has inspired me to start looking at this stuff and try and contribute some work myself.
Keep up the great work!

jamie
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

alejandro wrote:Quick summary: I am a Norwegian who is here to answer the critics of the 22. july attacks.
We arent critics! We dont believe government created bullshit!

And you had better do better with your introduction or you will disappear quicker than superman on laundry day!
messdup

Unread post by messdup »

Hello !
My name is Ivica, which, of course, is Jonny in English.
I live in Melbourne, Australia.
My only qualification ...well... is I play the guitar and try my best to write songs.
But..I've spent my last 15-10 years looking at the "other side of life". By which I mean...
... Belief systems, Cosmology, Alternate History, Apollo Hoax and of course conspiracy theories !
Why am I here ? After going through all those 9//11 vids..
...I came to the conclusion that September Clues is the only piece of info that makes sense, and has something to back it up.
I dont know what I have to offer to this site, accept my out of the box thinking.
Anyway....takecare !
aex9

Unread post by aex9 »

Electrical engineer. Pigeonholed as a software engineer. Unemployed and blacklisted by the DoD. (Ask me for a resume - I need a job)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

aex9 wrote:Electrical engineer. Pigeonholed as a software engineer. Unemployed and blacklisted by the DoD. (Ask me for a resume - I need a job)
Wo/Man, living entity, pigeonholed as job-description ? :ph34r:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

aex9 wrote:Electrical engineer. Pigeonholed as a software engineer. Unemployed and blacklisted by the DoD. (Ask me for a resume - I need a job)
"Unemployed"? Funny, I thought it was pretty obvious what your "job" is by your first post and "resume" here:
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2370552#p2370552
i.e. Taking the piss out of government/media hoax investigators while attempting to gatekeep NASA's 'cool story' that they really, really worked on designing viable systems to operate in space! <_<

Looks like you didn't do your homework &/or miscalculated what kind of forum this is by over-playing the official 'conspiracy' meme, e.g. "fighting the NWO", wanting to "shoot" incompetent engineers "in the head" and "kill" suspected freemasons (yet confuse non empathic with "empathetic"?) :wacko:

Drop that guano on Info Warts, Let's Troll or Daffy Icky, I'm sure they'll love it :rolleyes:
bennet
Banned

Unread post by bennet »

Nationality: Indian
Reasearch experience: been researching for years. i came across the no planes theory a few years back, but it seemed too insane. But after many years my personal research led me to understand that the no-planes-theory is the most logic one.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

bennet wrote:Reasearch experience: been researching for years. i came across the no planes theory a few years back, but it seemed too insane. But after many years my personal research led me to understand that the no-planes-theory is the most logic one.
If you had read the first post on this Required thread as requested, you should know that is not an adequate introduction. Please try again.

In your "many years" of "personal research" (into what, where, why?) did you not learn how to use a 'search' button instead of asking questions on subjects you could and should have found here already? Many members spent months studying the information on this forum prior to joining or posting.

I suggest you read all the articles on http://septemberclues.org and the 9-11 topics on this forum more thoroughly before posting again.

The Guidelines topic is also recommended for all new members.
NormalBates

Unread post by NormalBates »

Hello, I am a guy, 30, from the Netherlands, been researching the 911 conspiracy, and others, since 05 I guess.

Always believed in the no plane theory after watching SC a few years ago but never really delved into it.

What I've seen here so far blew me away, there is just no way to debunk these fake images. Some are just laughable. the best proof for 911 inside job is this site.

Great job.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

NormalBates wrote:Hello, I am a guy, 30, from the Netherlands, been researching the 911 conspiracy, and others, since 05 I guess.

Always believed in the no plane theory after watching SC a few years ago but never really delved into it.

What I've seen here so far blew me away, there is just no way to debunk these fake images. Some are just laughable. the best proof for 911 inside job is this site.

Great job.
Hi Normal (glad it's not "Norman" ;)), welcome to the forum! :)

As I'm sure you've already realized, language is critical for communicating ideas and concepts clearly which is why it is the first casualty in any propaganda campaign to manipulate mass perceptions. Consequently, careful and precise word choices are needed to prevent any confusion with the propagandized memes deliberately devised to deter thinking people from discovering that 9-11 was and is a government/media psy-op hoax.

Therefore, because our purpose here is to analyze and expose government hoaxes and media fakery, we try to avoid disinformation-promoted terms like "no plane theory", "9-11 inside job", "conspiracy theorist" etc. which were hijacked and tainted from the start as slogans for a controlled "truth movement" Kookie Club of disinfo agents to denigrate and discredit all genuine investigators by association. Protecting the Media's complicit role in the hoax apparatus from exposure is the 'prime directive' of such gatekeepers and their dupes.

So, please keep in mind that the use of 'conspiracist' phrases or slogans of perp origins can be viewed as an indicator, or shibboleth if you will, of how much someone may have been affected and still influenced by them.
NormalBates

Unread post by NormalBates »

Thanks, and I see what you mean, I´ll refrain from using those terms in the future.