CGI collapse footage

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
nonhocapito

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Unread post by nonhocapito »

This gif is fantastic, Simon. Belongs in the history books.

Incidentally for the first time I am paying attention to this guy's T-Shirt...

"Kathryn Freed for Public Advocate Alan G..." something.
The meaning of the shirt is partially explained in this NYT article dated september 7, 2001:

CAMPAIGNING FOR CITY HALL: PUBLIC ADVOCATE; A Meeting Of Gadflies Who Mostly Play Nicely
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/07/nyreg ... hrynefreed

I think "The architect" in the "Trottenberg" video was given something like this to wear to add credibility to the time and place setting of the scene. A typical hollywood exaggeration... :rolleyes:
Thunder

Unread post by Thunder »

The name below the text is "Alan Gerson"
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

whatsgoingon wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Gerson Well now that clip seems real. Gerson has a wiki page. I bet Thunder made the reference to lead a few to this page. The horrible clip though does not need any help though. :lol:
:huh: Why should the clip "seem real" because a t-shirt in it mentions possibly real circumstances? "Kathryn Freed" is also real, apparently, as the link I posted before seems to demonstrate. This has nothing to do with the reality of the clip (there is no reality in the clip, that was probably filmed in a studio in front of a green screen): It simply contains certain elements taken from reality used to make the clip look real (which includes the cgi buildings, glass people, too-low sun, a political t-shirt etc.)

The Trottenberg clip came out in 2008 (and was later enhanced in 2010 with the NIST videos, removing the botched part exposed by Simon), so they had all the time to research at least clues from those days to insert. As I said, it is simply a classic Hollywood exaggeration.
Here is my montage of the 2008 and 2010 parts:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRh1q6R1t0s

My observations contain a few errors and are not clear as Simon's, I would remake the video today, but the gist of it is in there I think.
whatsgoingon

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Re: never forget...

Unread post by reel.deal »

Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Unique, rare 9/11 material shot from the Hudson
:lol: :lol: :lol:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HbD_Q6kmh8

Yes folks, more "Never seen before footage" :lol: from 9/11 with the usual "CUT!!" stop rolling.... then start again filming... don't cameras work? :lol: .. Minutes later.

This movie supposed to be from a boat... I will offer some analysis on it shortly. As soon as finish the CNN post I'm working on. But I figure a few of us here will get a kick out of it so I have placed it up before I comment on it. B)
Thunder

Unread post by Thunder »

whatsgoingon wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Gerson Well now that clip seems real. Gerson has a wiki page. I bet Thunder made the reference to lead a few to this page. The horrible clip though does not need any help though. :lol:
No. Just to complete what nonhocapito read on the shirt.

More interesting is, that you can see no helicopters in all of the "Trottenberg" videos, but on the media of the news center, there were hundreds of them.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

BLACK MASKING OUTLINES in the newly released (2010) NIST imagery

Here we can clearly see how those fat/black, contour outlines (a true 'trademark' of the horrid 9/11 imagery) actually interact with the various image layers (in this case, the rising smoke). To be sure, this is not something which can occur in the domain of real photography - but only in (sloppy) digital compositing. Black contour lines are the nightmare of chroma-key artists - since they're an immediate give-away of the trick:

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HbD_Q6kmh8

If you wonder what I'm asking you to look at, here I've added a few arrows to help your eyes focus on the problem: as the smoke rises up behind the World Financial Center building, it appears to "erase" that ugly black outline ! :lol:

Those black contour outlines may seem unimportant to the layman - but they are extremely useful to determine the digital nature of the 9/11 imagery. They are a 'trademark' of the LIVE TV 9/11 imagery - and now we see them again in the recently released NIST imagery.

I rest my case: ALL (yes, ALL) the existing 9/11 imagery of the WTC collapses are digital contraptions.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Just to be clear, digital animations (to satisfy the tedious, misdirected, hair-splitting, straw man arguments put forth by those who may have a predilection for hurling insults related to copulating with cloven-hooved beasts) may consist of actual footage of the river and buildings shot far in advance, as one layer, combined with digital smoke and collapse elements layered on top to create a composite. Not necessarily building the entire panorama pixel by pixel from scratch. We all know what it means when we say "fake" about the photo below, right?

pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Farcevalue wrote: We all know what it means when we say "fake" about the photo below, right?
Yeah! They brushed out marshmallowman's meat and two veg. because it was a PG release. Right?
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

*snicker*

I was going to say that the cabbie's light should still be on if he got out of his car in a hurry. Because he likely didn't take his keys and left the engine running.

You'd think they would consider these mundane details, but NO. Of course they got the 'M' for Mobil gas, as it used to be the signage, I believe.
simonshack
Administrator

NOTE: I have moved the entire debate concerning the BLACK (MASKING/GHOSTING) OUTLINES to the more appropriate SIMCITY thread:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2369960
simonshack
Administrator

THE WTC1 COLLAPSE - as aired LIVE on CNN

The most "prescient" news shot of all times?
<_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw61N7XeoDQ (at 6:19)

I wonder if everyone is aware of the fact that the WTC1 collapse was aired LIVE (or, in any case, it was shown on TV at 10:28AM) on CNN only. The entire sequence starts with a 'magically prescient', long-distance zoom-in motion which lasts for all of 18 seconds+ ; at the precise instant the zoom motion stops, the tower starts going down! Wow. You've gotta wonder why that ace cameraman never got a Poo-litzer prize for what must the most extraordinary news footage in television history.

Now, it's not like there are numerous such breathtaking, long-distance zoom motions to be seen in the morning's broadcasts. I may have to double-check this, but I'm pretty certain this is the one-and-only such extensive zoom motion to be found in the entire 9/11 archives (of all combined networks). This leaves us to formulate three hypotheses:

1- The CNN cameraman got lucky and (against astronomical odds) zoomed-in JUST at the perfect moment.
2- The CNN cameraman was given a cue to start zooming in for maximum dramatic effect (inside job).
3- There was no CNN cameraman and the entire footage was prefabricated in advance of 9/11 (inside job).

Of course, I personally would put all the money on option 3 - but for the sake of public debate, I have listed all these three options for logical consideration. In any event, this extraordinary shot (followed up by what would amount to some masterful, split-second action by the TV producer in the control room - switching to 3 successive camera feeds) is the only available depiction of the WTC1 collapse "live - as it happened".

(Note: It goes without saying that BOTH options 2 and 3 imply the direct complicity of the news media in the 9/11 scam).
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Option 3 is only possibility as no structure of any kind, incl. WTC 1, can collapse (sic) from top down, i.e. the weak, small top cannot crush the stronger, bigger bottom by gravity from above. I have scientifically explained it several times, e.g. http://heiwaco.tripod.com/tower.htm . Reason is lack of force and subsequent energy.