REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
lux

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by lux »

Maat wrote: Posting blocks of illiterate, unbroken text in large colored font without spell checking is obviously not acceptable. <_<
Large & colored fonts are features offered to posters by the forum software. Offering these features and then blaming a poster for using them is rather a dirty trick, isn't it?

And, I am not saying the post deserves a literary award nor do I agree with its religious content but I wouldn't call it "illiterate" either. I do appreciate and support the watchdog approach but can't we give a newbie the benefit of the doubt and let them post a few times before deciding they are an enemy and insulting them?

I think I am as grouchy and suspicious as anyone but I would at least let someone post 2-3 times before pulling the trigger unless there was some really obvious evidence of shillery/bottery/trollery and such.

Just my 2 pesos.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

lux wrote: Large & colored fonts are features offered to posters by the forum software. Offering these features and then blaming a poster for using them is rather a dirty trick, isn't it?
Really, how? :huh: Just because the forum software offers a lot of options doesn't mean 'anything goes' regardless, or would posts in all caps, sTicKy cApS or leet be acceptable too — how is this different?
And, I am not saying the post deserves a literary award nor do I agree with its religious content but I wouldn't call it "illiterate" either. I do appreciate and support the watchdog approach but can't we give a newbie the benefit of the doubt and let them post a few times before deciding they are an enemy and insulting them?
Maybe you missed it, but it has been a tried & true method used on this thread many times (and by long-standing members) that one of the quickest ways to test if a newbie is on the level is to challenge what seems off-kilter and by being pedantic. (Speaking of which, I'll grant that 'semi-literate' would have been more accurate ;))
I think I am as grouchy and suspicious as anyone but I would at least let someone post 2-3 times before pulling the trigger unless there was some really obvious evidence of shillery/bottery/trollery and such.
I understand what you're saying (ya grouchy bugger :P), but I haven't "pulled the trigger", honest ^_^ I've only 'unbuttoned me holster' :lol:
I would only ask if you could perhaps grant me the benefit of the doubt by waiting to see what a challenged newbie's response is first. :)
kansasinnovember

Unread post by kansasinnovember »

This site is amazing and I especially love the exposure of NASA and the space mission which actually has given me further evidence of the existence of God
Haven't seen this style of writing in a while now,well not since i took my son for a check-up with the optician anyway...going against the "norm" isn't a major crime,but why on earth would you want your intro to stand out in the crowd if your going to confess to believing in a religion that tells us how some Mexican guy ( jesus...hey zeus ) walked on water or another parted the waves.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Maat wrote: I would only ask if you could perhaps grant me the benefit of the doubt by waiting to see what a challenged newbie's response is first. :)
Benefit of doubt granted. Standing by. :ph34r:
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

Hi.

I'm from Spain and watched September Clues and 9/11 Amateur for the fist time in October 2011. They really shocked me: I was sure that 9/11 was an inside job since the very moment I saw on TV a "plane" "crashing" into the South Tower (it was impossible that a plane could have penetrated a strong restricted area like the WTC complex without some kind of "permission", the towers fell in a controlled demolition way, I didn't buy the "plane crashes" in Shanksville and the Pentagon the first time I saw the images of the "crash sites", and the miraculous finding of Mohammed Atta's lost bag full of "incriminating evidence" was ludicrous), but I wasn't aware of the size and complexity of the whole fakery involved until I saw September Clues and 9/11 Amateur. Fairbank's or Hezarkahni's "amateur videos" seemed to me bizarre, but I didn't think that they were poor digital forgeries.

Since I saw September Clues and 9/11 Amateur, I've been interested in the 9/11 TV Fakery, and I think that it's the most accurate explanation of what really happened that day: the greatest media hoax of all time. The most interesting thing is that the 9/11 hoax is a hoax that has been expanded until today, more than ten years later, and perhaps will still last a lot of years.

So many myths and legends had been scripted and published, so many propaganda movies and "documentaries" had been created and broadcast, so many fictional characters had been invented and impersonated, so many doctored pictures and audio pieces had been crafted and distributed, that it's nearly impossible to analyze the whole dimension of this gigantic lie. I think that 9/11 not only changed politics or economics, it changed specially the relation between the media image of "reality" and the reality itself. A fully constructed digital media psyop like this, broadcast "live" to nearly 2.000 million people around the world, had never been created before.

Cynically, Hollywood made its own predictive programming with the movie "Wag the Dog" in 1997. Nothing strange in the fact that Robert de Niro, one of the stars of Barry Levinson's movie, hosted in CBS the first big propaganda movie about 9/11 only six months after the infamous day.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:In my new reality of non-virtual reality I see organisations, corporations and political parties, truth movement, Zionists, freemasons, the Media, The Jesuits, NASA etc as what's called in computing terms, "levels of abstraction". They are simply shop-fronts or better still actors working to hide the implementation of the underlying systems.
Well said, Brian. I just saw this bit today.
The FBI, Elaborate Entrapment and Hannah Arendt on Secret Police

a little passage in Hannah Arendt’s On Revolution, which occurs in the chapter ‘The Revolutionary Tradition and its Lost Treasure’:

It certainly is not conspiracy that causes revolution, and secret societies – though they may succeed in committing a few spectacular crimes, usually with the help of the secret police (endnote 71) – are as a rule much too secret to be able to make their voices heard in public.

Endnote 71 notes:

The record of the secret police in fostering rather than preventing revolutionary activities is especially striking in France during the Second Empire and in Czarist Russia after 1880. It seems, for example, that there was not a single anti-government action under Louis Napoleon which had not been, inspired by the police; and the more important terroristic attacks in Russia prior to war and revolution seem all to have been police jobs.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e31201.htm
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Viterbi wrote: Cynically, Hollywood made its own predictive programming with the movie "Wag the Dog" in 1997. Nothing strange in the fact that Robert de Niro, one of the stars of Barry Levinson's movie, hosted in CBS the first big propaganda movie about 9/11 only six months after the infamous day.
Welcome, Viterbi

I watched "Wag the Dog" again pretty recently. When I think of all those Hollywood sweethearts (who must, in one way or another, be in the know about all this fakery) my head hurts ! :(

By the way, Robert De Niro is also on the board of directors of the...

NATIONAL 9/11 MEMORIAL & MUSEUM
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p1016013

...and did sweetheart Bob also 'lend his face' to "9/11victim Howard Selwyn"?
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2350616
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:
Viterbi wrote: Cynically, Hollywood made its own predictive programming with the movie "Wag the Dog" in 1997. Nothing strange in the fact that Robert de Niro, one of the stars of Barry Levinson's movie, hosted in CBS the first big propaganda movie about 9/11 only six months after the infamous day.
Welcome, Viterbi

I watched "Wag the Dog" again pretty recently. When I think of all those Hollywood sweethearts (who must, in one way or another, be in the know about all this fakery) my head hurts ! :(
Do you two have a link where I can watch wag the dog? cant find it and would love to watch. B)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Equinox wrote: Do you two have a link where I can watch wag the dog? cant find it and would love to watch. B)
Try this, dear Equinox : :)

WAG THE DOG
http://www.alluc.org/movies/watch-wag-t ... 24265.html
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

cheers! :)
ukrberserker
Banned

Unread post by ukrberserker »

I'm an American who lives in Ukraine with my wife and 3 kids. I'm 46 years old, and ex-military. Have been studying 9/11 since 2003. I was directed here by Brian Staveley, who I met on Letsroll forum. I'm just here for knowledge. I don't have an agenda, and don't do politics. I studied Criminal Justice for 15 years, and am a good investigator. Not much else to say. I'm an unpublished writer, and love Ukrainian beer.
lynx_land
Banned

Unread post by lynx_land »

Nationality - New Zealander

Occupation - Importing

Former occupation - Moderator at Letsroll Forums

Name - James

Age - 22
ReverandX

Unread post by ReverandX »

I am the Spirit of Truth speaking straight from the survival scrolls. RevX is my name and exposing fakes is my game.

Now on to the serious matters of business...

Nationality: USA. Yet... "The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine.

Occupation: Retired military, Current occupation - IT (will not go into specifics)

Didn't realize I had to try out in order to share knowledge. I hope this is sufficient.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

ReverandX wrote:I am the Spirit of Truth speaking straight from the survival scrolls. RevX is my name and exposing fakes is my game.
Would you mind clarifying if you're claiming to be this guy: http://technicolored.wordpress.com/tag/survival-scroll/ — or just playing that role player?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Maat wrote:
ReverandX wrote:I am the Spirit of Truth speaking straight from the survival scrolls. RevX is my name and exposing fakes is my game.
Would you mind clarifying if you're claiming to be this guy: http://technicolored.wordpress.com/tag/survival-scroll/ — or just playing that role player?

:blink: :wacko: