9/11 references in Hollywood movies/TV series

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
hoi.polloi

Re: 911 shown in movies

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wow - I missed that "Remember Me" flick. Thank goodness! Can you get a more deliberate propaganda message about vicsims? And it's appropriately fiction, too.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

How about Bollywood export motion picture "My name is Khan " ? This movie made it to the theatres around the globe and tells the story of an American of an Indian descent who is travelling on foot across USA to tell the president he's not a terrorist. "My name is Khan and I am not a terrorist!! ":)

Over 2 hours of good acting delivered by the Bollywood's greatest star with a huge touch of propaganda :)

Planes hitting the towers , bad muslims plotting in mosques etc.
lux

Unread post by lux »

In the above video interview with James Woods he touches his face several times
as he tells his story.

Touching one's face while talking is regarded in body language-ese as an
indication of deceit or of withholding information.
Last edited by lux on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

lux wrote:In the above video interview with James Woods he touches his face several times
as he tells his story.
Touching one's face is regarded in body language-ese as an indication of deceit
or of withholding information.
You're absolutely right, Lux! (Although it's always dependent upon context and interpreting multiple factors) But that's a 'professional' actor :rolleyes: You can see a lot more of that behavior in the supposed "Utoya Massacre survivor witness" interviews in Norway too <_<
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 9/11 references in Hollywood movies

Unread post by simonshack »

"EXTREMELY CLOSE AND INCREDIBLY LOUD"

And the relentless 9/11 propaganda goes on and on and on and on...

Last year(2011), we were "treated" to "EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY CLOSE" - with Tom Hanks and featuring a kid whose father Thomas dies in the WTC. The kid is "a special child who is somewhere on the autistic spectrum, trying to find his own logic – trying to make sense of something that literally doesn’t make sense to him"). The film begins with a body that seems to be falling from the sky, referencing jumpers from the World Trade Center on September 11.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremely_ ... %28film%29
WIki quote: "At Thomas' funeral Oskar complains that the coffin does not make sense, since it is empty." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
ImageImage

This year (2012), we are "treated" to a new TV series called "TOUCH" - starring Kiefer Sutherland (playing a man whose wife died in the WTC)...and an autistic boy ("who hasn't spoken a word in 11 years") whose mysterious ability to see connections and patterns allow him to predict the future.

"TOUCH" - a new 2012 TV series http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch_%28TV_series%29

According to Wickedpedia, "TOUCH" began airing regularly on March 22, 2012. It features a scene in which a letter - dated March 22, 2012 - from the New York Chief Medical Examiner regrets to inform that "they have exhausted the limits of current DNA technology":
(In other words, "Kiefer's" wife must have been 'vaporized'...) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: http://www.nowvideo.eu/video/7k3wv5lcgb1gj
...and a scene with a distraught black guy tearfully reminiscing how he was there ("as the first plane crashed"), that he knew the towers were gonna come down - but that he sadly failed to rescue "Kiefer's" wife (who was told - like all other WTC workers - to stay inside the WTC...):

Now, here's a 'statistic' quote uttered by the 11-year-old autistic boy in "TOUCH":
“Touch” hero Jake Bohm is obsessed with numbers, and in a voice-over on this week’s premiere episode, the otherwise mute 11-year-old numerologist shares an interesting statistic: “Today the average person will say 2,250 (2+2+5+0 = 9) words to 7.4 (7+4 = 11)other individuals.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... /?page=all
So WHO exactly is obsessed with these numbers here? Yours truly - or Hollywood?

Good Heavens. When is this crap going to end? :puke:
Equinox
Banned

Re: 9/11 references in Hollywood movies/TV series

Unread post by Equinox »

So WHO exactly is obsessed with these numbers here? Yours truly - or Hollywood?
Nope I see it as well.. It's Hollywood.

Watch this...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I0EbZL8J5c

@ 4.24 Running from the Bad terminator and through a 9/11 tunnel. And the BOOM explosion ( he went right through the middle of it..! explosion! :lol: )

@ 5.17 Hitech CGI in fire..
Good Heavens. When is this crap going to end?
Not latlley dude... :rolleyes:

Latest Battleship Movie trailer...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROxwHcSB9eo&ob=av3e

Check the towers after the animation hits it.

Look familliar?

Give us break! haha

ROxwHcSB9eo&ob
lux

Unread post by lux »

simonshack wrote:*
... starring Kiefer Sutherland ...
:puke: :puke: :puke:
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

lux wrote:
simonshack wrote:*
... starring Kiefer Sutherland ...
:puke: :puke: :puke:
I agree...

I just completed and uploded made this mashup video of a couple of youtube vids I came across. and the Gifs from this website. B)

The song is called Fairytale "The Replacements feat maria Neskovsky - Fairytale"
Chorus- "I tell myself your just another Fairytale"
Is in regards to how I see the 9/11 Hoax. 1 big Fairytale :lol: !

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIIItCh8vbI

It also has meaning as to the UA 93 tail
vertical Stabilizer that some how dissapeared on the UA 93 crash site...

I made the vid out of fun, And to learn more about editing.. I am totally new to anything image/ footage wise till I came here.. :)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Talking about 9/11 foreknowledge references, I posted earlier something from the Simpsons in the CGI collapse thread, that got deleted from youtube. Now it has been deleted by Dailymotion as well:

From http://www.dailymotion.com/nonhocapito#video=xpttwk

:lol: :angry:

I'm trying again with Metacafe this time without the original audio:

Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

This is probably as good a place as any to mention all the times I have remarked to myself about the various witnesses, vicsims and officials who always put in the description of events something about how it was: "Like it was out of a movie....." or "Something that could only happen in science fiction...." a "bad special effect". I see this a lot, but I haven't archived it. Dang. I'll star a compilation next time I see one. I welcome any comments form anyone who can remember specific clips.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Farcevalue wrote:This is probably as good a place as any to mention all the times I have remarked to myself about the various witnesses, vicsims and officials who always put in the description of events something about how it was: "Like it was out of a movie....." or "Something that could only happen in science fiction...." a "bad special effect". I see this a lot, but I haven't archived it. Dang. I'll star a compilation next time I see one. I welcome any comments form anyone who can remember specific clips.
Haha, good idea I have a couple "just like a movie" archived some where. Ill post them soon. B)

9/11 appears in hollywood movies. Chapter 1

Die Hard-- We find the 9/11 World Trade Center “terrorist” attacks alluded to in several films long before 2001! (This propaganda technique is known as Predictive Programming or Revelation of the Method)

Predictive Programming -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK2Yoz8M ... re=related

In 20th Century Fox’s 1988 film Die Hard the first lines are spoken on a plane about how to get over the fear of flying. One guy says what he has done for 9 years and Bruce Willis says what he has been doing for 11 years. So here we have 911, on a plane, talking about fears of flying. In the first Die Hard, John McClane (Bruce Willis) takes on 12 terrorists in a tower; in the second movie it’s terrorists at an airport. Isn’t it interesting how in the 1988 movie we have John McClane afraid of flying, terrorists, towers, 9/11.

Diehard-1995

Die Hard 2-

Die Hard 3-

Super Mario Brothers-1993

Godzilla-1993

Trading places-1983

Gremlins 2 -1990

Simpsons -1997

Simpsons

Independence Day -1996

Aramagedon -1998

Me Cray Rising -1998.

True Lies- 1994

Terminator 2 -1991

The 6th Day-

Matrix- 1999

Enemy of the State- 1998 In another 1998 Disney/Touchstone film, Enemy of the State, a politician played by Jon Voight has his birthday on September 11th.

Problem Child-1990 In the 1990 Universal film Problem Child the Healy’s live at house number 911. The actor in this movie, John Ritter, in real life had a baby girl, Stella Ritter born on 9/11/98, then 5 years later suddenly and suspiciously John died on 9/11/03.

[The Patriot- /b]The same year in Columbia’s The Patriot, Mel Gibson’s first words, weighing a chair, in the film, are: “9 pounds, 11 ounces, perfect.” Here we have 911, the “patriotic” concept of the post-911 “Patriot Act,”

The Peacemaker- 1997 DreamWorks’ first film, The Peacemaker, George Clooney is shot perfectly between aisle 9 and 11.

The Thirteenth Floor -1999 A wall clock shows 11:45 with the big hand on the 9 and the little hand on the 11.
Heiwa
Banned

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Heiwa »

Let me do some PR for
MOSSAD THE PROPHET - Arnon Milchan, Mossad's senior agent in Hollywood, produced The Medusa Touch, a film in which he depicted a passenger airliner crashing into a skyscraper - in 1978. Later, in 2000, Milchan's business partner Rupert Murdoch used Milchan's idea in a very similar film made for television, The Lone Gunmen, in which a remotely-controlled hijacked airliner was flown into the World Trade Center. Such prophetic films are designed to create the ideation and prime the public for a plot that is already in the works. Arnon Milchan is another senior Israeli agent who should be arrested and interrogated about his prior knowledge of the 9-11 plot.
Source: http://www.bollyn.com/home/#article_13483
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Fabulous, Heiwa! All this in 1978 !
http://www.bollyn.com/9-11-archive-2011#article_13460

Does Christopher Bollyn know about September Clues, the Cluesforum? If not, will you ask him to pay us a visit?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

It appears to be gone from Youtube but the whole movie was up there! I watched it about two years ago.

In the "Medusa Touch", the airplane is swept off the sidewalk come the morning, with minimal damage sustained by the building!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Farcevalue wrote:This is probably as good a place as any to mention all the times I have remarked to myself about the various witnesses, vicsims and officials who always put in the description of events something about how it was: "Like it was out of a movie....." or "Something that could only happen in science fiction...." a "bad special effect".
Excellent point!

Teaching my partner to judge eyewitness testimony that includes any of these phrases as automatically highly suspect and unworthy of belief is one of the very few aspects of media fakery that has successfully penetrated her extreme stubbornness and hardheadedness on fakery.