About the Letsroll forum and related issues

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax

About the Letsroll forum and related issues

Postby Ugo_da_Lugo on March 30th, 2012, 2:11 pm

[I split the following posts from the "CGI collapse" thread, so that this discussion wouldn't get in the way of the research going on over there. ~nonhocapito]

simonshack wrote:
Ugo_da_Lugo wrote:Image
Dear Ugo: I dearly hope your post was sarcastic - and that I AM the one that didn't get it( the subtle humor involved).


Where's your sense of humor? Are you pissed because you missed?
I am disappointed in your feeble analysis and in your mocking of me. I expected better of you actually. You sound like your nemesis Phil Jayhan, tsk,tsk,tsk; He has it all over you guys - har har
Ugo_da_Lugo
Member
 
Posts: 25
Joined: March 28th, 2010, 12:11 pm

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Postby simonshack on March 30th, 2012, 2:34 pm

Ugo_da_Lugo wrote:Where's your sense of humor? Are you pissed because you missed?
I am disappointed in your feeble analysis and in your mocking of me. I expected better of you actually. You sound like your nemesis Phil Jayhan, tsk,tsk,tsk; He has it all over you guys - har har


You expected better of me? Like what? Laughing at your jokes?

Btw, I just found this old Cluesforum post of yours, dear Ugo -(dated October 2011):
Ugo_da_Lugo wrote:
I prefer reasoned discussion - not a series of comic strip type responses !

I have much to offer by way of CGI fraud but I will take it to a more mature forum.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2360714


So why are you still here, Ugo dear - playing around in this schoolyard? <_<
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6386
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Postby Equinox on March 30th, 2012, 6:25 pm

Ugo_da_Lugo wrote:
simonshack wrote:
Ugo_da_Lugo wrote:Image
Dear Ugo: I dearly hope your post was sarcastic - and that I AM the one that didn't get it( the subtle humor involved).


Where's your sense of humor? Are you pissed because you missed?
I am disappointed in your feeble analysis and in your mocking of me. I expected better of you actually. You sound like your nemesis Phil Jayhan, tsk,tsk,tsk; He has it all over you guys - har har



sorry, but you made no joke... You didn't even put any smiley faces to show you are being sarcastic.... :lol:

You just came across with some attitude. :D
By the way guys--- the photo was the FIRST EVER photo shop I have ever tried my hands at!! not bad hey? :lol:
yes member "hollycrap"
This is the origonal--
Image

"your nemesis Phil Jayhan, tsk,tsk,tsk; He has it all over you guys - "

What are you on about exactly? hey Simon! he thinks this research is some kind of competition...
Image

Just for the record UGO, Phil is NOT Simons "Nemesis" nor mine for that matter. In fact if you look at the fact of the matter a bit closer UGO. Simon and I are both members of lets roll ( I being a privleged one) We are not banned and also have a PINNED thread there,
http://letsrollforums.com/9-11-video-de ... 23098.html Since 2010 !! And over 55, 000 views ! :lol: :P
No matter what petty disagreements there was before...
Simon and I are more than welcome to post our research there. In fact I received an email from Phil recently and he was welcoming the research. In fact, Phil was asking the fakery issue research to come back on there...

Simon- Will I place more on there? maybe I'am considering it.. but it's come a time where this research excels the other 9/11 research. Im working on something better! Will this research make it's way out of the realms of 9/11 forums? Be discovered outside of the 9/11 stigma and take its rightful signature as fake video research? I think there is a good possibilty it will! and just around the corner reason prevailing.... :o

I am disappointed in your feeble analysis....



Our feeble anlysis .. proving fake footage being shown live on CNN (again)


Original Frame-- NIST FOIA: WPIX Dub5, Clip 20 (WTC2 Collapse, 9:59am) CNN
Source--- CNN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjKyHn8pxGo
Time--- 0.10 seconds

Original Frame-
Image

A brightness/contrast filter added.
Image

All horizontal/ vertical masking lines/layers now visible.
Image

A zoom in on “WTC1 and 2” And “WTC7”

Image


Highlighted all the masking layers/Lines.
Image

Notice how edge of the “WTC7” roof naturally obscures the “WTC2”
Image

Layers "C" and "D" do actually appear through the WTC-7.
Image


The CNN shot is a fake because-
A)--- It is filled with "horizontal" and "vertical" CGI with masking lines which are clearly visible.
B)---The vertical masking lines “C” and “D” of WTC-2 appear transparent through what is meant to be an obscured section of façade on “WTC- 7 face.”

feeble?--- Image

If you have got some CGI worth contrubitng do it! It's what we are all about here this side of the schoolyard. :)
Otherwise-- I don't even know why you're back over this side of the schoolyard here, Ugo... Or did you just come to see the big boys research? :lol:
Equinox
Member
 
Posts: 549
Joined: October 14th, 2010, 9:45 am

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Postby fbenario on April 1st, 2012, 1:09 am

QuoVadis wrote:Equinox
Methinks Ugo_da_Lugo saw your 'chop-shop' post as rather humorous with no sarcasm in it and surely no 'attitude' either. :D

As for the posts regarding your recent 'groundbreaking' research that would supposedly exceed the boundaries of these puny little 9/11 truth forums? I say its time for you to go back to the drawing board. The posting is not designed very well inasmuch as the reader/viewer is befuddled and discombobulated right from the start - after the first few lines even, and especially after viewing the first few images.

As for Phil Jayhan........the road to Hell is paved with the likes of such as he.

I have watched the awful goings on there at Jayhan's forums (as a lurker) for some time now without ever having joined. I am also a (member) but still a lurker here as well, but just had to respond to your comments regarding this character to help set the record straight.
He is no friend of Simon Shack and all one need do is to peruse the site for ten minutes to find out how he truly feels. In his postings and especially in his secluded [b]Private Chat (and also a Super Private hidden chat for special members only on a level below the regular chat and so not seen by regular members) [/b]he constantly trashes Mr Simon Shack and HP with vile and filthy language at every opportunity, and you have to know that Equinox because you are one of the most devoted of followers of the Jayhan Cult. I am told these things by certain 'insiders' and I have the "text" of it all in my possession for my own reasons which shall be forthcoming soon enough. [This sounds like a barely-veiled blackmail threat. Don't ever do it again.]

So LetsRoll is only to be understood as a bona fide CULT and he's its Guru leader and in many ways he's no different than any other guru type whose slavish adherents will bow to the program in very much the same manner as they would Marshall Applewhite of Heavens Gate notoriety, or David Koresh, or any other such mind controller.

Did you consider that calling out and putting down one of our respected ongoing contributors might not be perceived by the forum as especially friendly on your part? Since you say you're familiar with this forum's contents, then you already know we don't take kindly to claims of "inside, hidden knowledge/awareness". What gives?
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2178
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Thoughts about the Letsroll forum and related issues

Postby nonhocapito on April 1st, 2012, 2:08 am

fbenario, thanks for calling our attention to this exchange -- I had missed it.

On one hand I agree with your cautioning other members from personal attacks and the such, as Quo Vadis might simply be trying to start a pointless war between the two forums -- however, if I go back to Equinox's post that caused Quo vadis response, I certainly find his remarks about Jayhan really, really absurd and almost inexplicable.

Equinox wrote:Simon and I are both members of lets roll ( I being a privleged one) We are not banned and also have a PINNED thread there, and over 55, 000 views ! :lol: :P
No matter what petty disagreements there was before...
Simon and I are more than welcome to post our research there. In fact I received an email from Phil recently and he was welcoming the research. In fact, Phil was asking the fakery issue research to come back on there...


The way I see it, the above quoted paragraph is complete bullshit. :rolleyes: Jayhan has banned every mention of september clues and the cluesforum, he has retroactively altered threads removing any mention and link back to us and has trashed and insulted Simon personally and our work in general.
Saying that "Simon is welcome" over there is complete nonsense and shows the detachment from reality that must afflict Jayhan and his followers.

Personally, I said it back then and I repeat it: I consider that forum completely unreliable and dangerous. A forum where the top admin feels entitled to: go back and change content of anyone's posts; engage in active censorship; post personal exchanges for everyone to read; fake friendliness or wage war following his personal mood and even put the whole work of several years of multiple members for sale on the internet!
What, should we contribute to it so that the value of the forum he's selling goes up? :lol: :puke:

Personally, and this is just me, I will never post in that forum again; I will not waste my time following it; I will regard anything coming from there as highly suspicious and potentially toxic. And personally I will not see favorably any other "commercial" in favor of Letsroll as the one above, if anything because it is false advertising.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2502
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Postby Equinox on April 1st, 2012, 6:09 am

fbenario wrote:
QuoVadis wrote:Equinox
Methinks Ugo_da_Lugo saw your 'chop-shop' post as rather humorous with no sarcasm in it and surely no 'attitude' either. :D

As for the posts regarding your recent 'groundbreaking' research that would supposedly exceed the boundaries of these puny little 9/11 truth forums? I say its time for you to go back to the drawing board. The posting is not designed very well inasmuch as the reader/viewer is befuddled and discombobulated right from the start - after the first few lines even, and especially after viewing the first few images.

As for Phil Jayhan........the road to Hell is paved with the likes of such as he.

I have watched the awful goings on there at Jayhan's forums (as a lurker) for some time now without ever having joined. I am also a (member) but still a lurker here as well, but just had to respond to your comments regarding this character to help set the record straight.
He is no friend of Simon Shack and all one need do is to peruse the site for ten minutes to find out how he truly feels. In his postings and especially in his secluded [b]Private Chat (and also a Super Private hidden chat for special members only on a level below the regular chat and so not seen by regular members) [/b]he constantly trashes Mr Simon Shack and HP with vile and filthy language at every opportunity, and you have to know that Equinox because you are one of the most devoted of followers of the Jayhan Cult. I am told these things by certain 'insiders' and I have the "text" of it all in my possession for my own reasons which shall be forthcoming soon enough. [This sounds like a barely-veiled blackmail threat. Don't ever do it again.]

So LetsRoll is only to be understood as a bona fide CULT and he's its Guru leader and in many ways he's no different than any other guru type whose slavish adherents will bow to the program in very much the same manner as they would Marshall Applewhite of Heavens Gate notoriety, or David Koresh, or any other such mind controller.

Did you consider that calling out and putting down one of our respected ongoing contributors might not be perceived by the forum as especially friendly on your part? Since you say you're familiar with this forum's contents, then you already know we don't take kindly to claims of "inside, hidden knowledge/awareness". What gives?


Yes Im like wtf? I don't even care about that website..

When we fight about 9/11 we let the terrorists win. :lol:
The way I see it, the above quoted paragraph is complete bullshit. Jayhan has banned every mention of september clues and the cluesforum, he has retroactively altered threads removing any mention and link back to us and has trashed and insulted Simon personally and our work in general.


You are talking about that rant Phil seem to have stated August last year,

http://letsrollforums.com/september-clu ... mber+clues

Well Simon and I have posted stuff in their that past couple of months and weeks… Also with the September clues Logo. http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... tcount=366
thats all no biggie.



and you have to know that Equinox because you are one of the most devoted of followers of the Jayhan Cult. I am told these things by certain 'insiders' and I have the "text" of it all in my possession for my own reasons which shall be forthcoming soon enough.


:lol: Total BS.. I personally find the dude creeps me out. I dont even go on there anymore.
I feel quite offended really. Yup we all know Phil’s a douche… don’t ever say Im some big follower of his because is simply is not true. You have just totally bagged ME out. and “lets roll” and yet trust “insiders” from there more than me someone who genially trying to help boost the research?
As of since 2010 I even had Simons trust of copying his posts and pasting his posts word for word on there. (With out quoting) And he said I was doing a good job as well see?
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=485&start=240#p2351940 (half way down see simons post)
--- we talk almost daily dude. If he has an issue with about any my work 100% no doubt he would deal with it. There is no dramas.
I have the "text" of it all in my possession

Nope--- Out with it, if you reckon, have something lets see it. You should not be secretive…. Good thing is I'm not that.. there is nothing and I know it… B)



As for the posts regarding your recent 'groundbreaking' research that would supposedly exceed the boundaries of these puny little 9/11 truth forums? I say its time for you to go back to the drawing board. The posting is not designed very well inasmuch as the reader/viewer is befuddled and discombobulated right from the start - after the first few lines even, and especially after viewing the first few images.



That’s because the top half explaining it is not on there!!!!!! The actual post is properly read and fully understood with Simons original pictures and words.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=802&start=315#p2367222
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=802&start=315#p2367222

And here where I archived it from the archives!!!
The actual post is HUGE and did not won’t keep clogging up the forum replying to UGO , with a Massive post when one can look back at the research on the matter in the past few days.


But if you really want it explained in detailed like it is sure-----


simonshack wrote:I sometimes wonder - after almost half-a-decade of analyzing the 9/11 imagery, just why it took such a long time or me (or anyone) to notice the atrocious crassness of it. There are mysteries aplenty in this world, but this particular mystery (why I didn't fully grasp the evident bogusness of the entire pool of 9/11 imagery) has had me scratching my head for a long while. I now realize that this was all part of the 9/11 plotters' plan.

Back in 2007, I made my very first 9/11 imagery analysis: The Grand TV Illusion. Of course, I wasn't quite content with it: the poor quality video resolution at hand left me wondering if I had pushed too far my interpretation of the given visuals. Perhaps I was just looking at standard video artifacts - caused by digital conversions/compressions?

Luckily, in 2010, the very stupid 9/11 perpetrators decided to release higher-resolution versions of their horrid digital animations. The below HQ frame of this CNN shot is from the NIST-FOIA batch of imagery released in 2010. (Huh? Have you ever asked yourself why NIST would have been sitting on/archiving this 9/11 image pool ? Wouldn't the TV networks have that material stored in their archives? )

Anyways, the below image was supposedly shot from a "static camera" placed in the CNN's Penn Plaza building... How anyone can still believe these are real/genuine images by a broadcast-quality CNN camera is quite beyond me. Note the <<<clear masking line>>> around WTC1:
source video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u88I0jZ8xYo
Image

Here's a frame of the collapse of WTC2 - supposedly from the same "static camera" placed in the CNN's Penn Plaza building". All I have done here is to apply a brightness/contrast filter to highlight the absurd, pitch black cartoon-outlines around the buildings (and other problems):
source video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjKyHn8pxGo
Image

The 2 above images naturally lead to the following simple and logical conclusion:

NOT ONLY WAS THE IMAGERY OF AN AIRPLANE IMPACTING THE WTC SHOWN ON TV a digital animation, ALSO THE WTC COLLAPSES were digital animations.



Original Frame-- NIST FOIA: WPIX Dub5, Clip 20 (WTC2 Collapse, 9:59am) CNN
Source--- CNN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjKyHn8pxGo
Time--- 0.10 seconds

Original Frame-
Image

A brightness/contrast filter added.
Image

All horizontal/ vertical masking lines/layers now visible.
Image

A zoom in on “WTC1 and 2” And “WTC7”

Image


Highlighted all the masking layers/Lines.
Image

Notice how edge of the “WTC7” roof naturally obscures the “WTC2”
Image

Layers "C" and "D" do actually appear through the WTC-7.
Image


The CNN shot is a fake because-
A)--- It is filled with "horizontal" and "vertical" CGI with masking lines which are clearly visible.
B)---The vertical masking lines “C” and “D” of WTC-2 appear transparent through what is meant to be an obscured section of façade on “WTC- 7 face.”


Image

Archived---

Image

Originally sourced-- 9/11 TV Archives - CNN Sept. 11, 2001 9.29 am - 10.11 am@ 34.45 Minutes

Image
Re- Released NisT --- NIST FOIA: WPIX Dub5 20
Image


Image

Originally sourced--- CNN Sept. 11, 2001 8.48 - 9.29am@ 22.08 Minutes
Image


Re- Released--- NIST FOIA: WPIX Dub5, Clip 15

Image

Sample---
Image[/quote]


That’s a HUGE post!
Last edited by Equinox on April 1st, 2012, 6:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Equinox
Member
 
Posts: 549
Joined: October 14th, 2010, 9:45 am

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Postby Equinox on April 1st, 2012, 6:10 am

I regret even being cocky to this UGO character. Everything was taken waaaaayyyyy the wrong way. It’s a headache, There is no hard feelings no-ho, I like your work dude... Lets just put this crap behind us ….So much work to do.

At this point, I want to contribute a picture of myself, Because I just feel like Im typing into thin air.
(Im not going to keep it on here for more than a few days)

Here is me and everything I love ---
Bartending/ fakery research/ deejaing/ and my girl. :wub:


Me at my main job.. B)

Its construction job building a sports arena. Yes my shoelace is undone and that’s not very safe up that high at all haha Espcially for the roofs safety representive haha.
Last edited by Equinox on April 1st, 2012, 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Equinox
Member
 
Posts: 549
Joined: October 14th, 2010, 9:45 am

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Postby nonhocapito on April 1st, 2012, 7:57 am

Equinox wrote:You are talking about that rant Phil seem to have stated August last year, http://letsrollforums.com/september-clu ... mber+clues

Well Simon and I have posted stuff in their that past couple of months and weeks… Also with the September clues Logo. http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... tcount=366
thats all no biggie.


Well OK, it's a choice -- I don't usually go there so I missed these. But did Jayhan ever went officially back saying that he lifted his ban on September clues? I think not, right? So he's just being the gracious king. To me that remains an erratic, almost pathological behavior. I stand by my choice of simply staying at large from Letsroll. It is not a matter of rivalry, but simply, the way I see it, of protecting the course of the research.
I am also puzzled by reading you calling him a douche, and at the same time advertising the fact that he wrote you an email encouraging Simon to post over there. If he's a douche, why are you even reporting his words?
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2502
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Postby fbenario on April 2nd, 2012, 1:31 am

QuoVadis wrote:You act as though you were either Jayhan’s guardian or Simon’s personal spokesman, which is patently absurd on the face of it and rather deceitful as well.

I was obviously referring to Equinox, and no one else had any trouble understanding that - except you, continuing to make personal comments with negative, disapproving slant. It likely won't surprise you that it's unlikely anyone here sees your defensiveness and pugnacious nature as showing much good-faith.

If you think there is any upside to starting a war of words with anyone here you have massively misunderstood the tolerance of the admins.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2178
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: About the Letsroll forum and related issues

Postby truthseeker on April 2nd, 2012, 4:14 pm

by fbenario » April 1st, 2012, 5:31 pm

QuoVadis wrote:
You act as though you were either Jayhan’s guardian or Simon’s personal spokesman, which is patently absurd on the face of it and rather deceitful as well. I was obviously referring to Equinox, and no one else had any trouble understanding that - except you, continuing to make personal comments with negative, disapproving slant. It likely won't surprise you that it's unlikely anyone here sees your defensiveness and pugnacious nature as showing much good-faith.

If you think there is any upside to starting a war of words with anyone here you have massively misunderstood the tolerance of the admins.


Infighting is perfect for the perps. To say that "Lets Roll" forum is all (wrong) i think would be an over statment, it is true that i was "banned" from lets roll for defending Simon last year. Even so i believe there are positives presented in their forum. As far as 911 "proof" forums go, i,ll stick to Sept Clues.
Cheers from California.....
truthseeker
Member
 
Posts: 85
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 8:51 pm

Re: About the Letsroll forum and related issues

Postby simonshack on April 2nd, 2012, 6:22 pm

*

THE LET'S ROLL FORUMS ... versus PHIL JAYHAN


Image


If anyone is interested, my take on the Letsrollforums is that it certainly attracts many well-meaning 9/11 researchers (as it is meant to do, ever since it was founded) - but there is no doubt in my mind that its founder Phil Jayhan has been a mega-shill of the first order, ever since DAY ONE. What do I have to back this up, you may ask? Well, firstly, I clearly remember him regularly/rabidly attacking September Clues - as soon as I released it. Unfortunately, I cannot document this in a comprehensive manner - for two reasons:

1- I have never been interested in spending time archiving the many attacks on September Clues.
2- Many 9/11 forums/blogs/ have been shut down over the years - lots of info has just evaporated into cyberspace.

However, I have been able to find documents such as this - RE: Phil Jayhan - going back all the way back to 2004... :

Phil Howe Says: December 8th, 2004 at 8:26 pm
I was previously a moderator at lessroll911 until just recently when I decided I could no longer turn a blind eye to Phil Jayhan’s despicable treatment of anyone who disagreed with him. He is a liability and a vicious,spiteful person. Ignore him and he is poisonous.

jasn Says:
March 18th, 2005 at 4:15 am
Yes, stay away from Phil Jayhan. He is a very selfish and stupid human being. He cares nothing about the movement he claims to be “leading”. He is only out for self glory and to get all the attention he can from others. Phil Jayhan is a truly pathetic human being and should be avoided at all costs. Letsroll911.org is filled with great people who really care about the cause, however the owner of the site (phil) makes it almost unbearable to be there. If you EVERY disagree with him or call him out for what he is then you are harassed severly and then banned. stay away from letsroll911.org!!!!! it’s not worth the headache.

John Johnson Says: March 9th, 2011 at 10:35 pm
Jasn is right. Just like Hitler and Stalin, Jayhan doesn’t allow any disagreement on any issue. In addition, he lies on a daily basis (yet calls himself a Christian). Everything that he writes has been stolen from posters on the forum; he even has those poor fools do his research for him, then regurgitates it in articles with his name in the byline and zero credit given to the source(s). He takes credit for all of it. The man is scum! Those naive people on his forum need to wake up!

Then there is the fact that he had jumped on every 09/11-related bandwagon to come down the pike: He jumped onto the pod theory, then was subsequently forced to abandon it. He ridiculed the “no planers”, then became one himself, and now he’s back to ridiculing them again! There is even an article entitled, “Will the real Phil Jayhan please stand up” and I suggest that you check it out. He also hitches his wagon to every single “rising star” he can latch onto. That list includes but is not limited to Deb Simon, Chris Bollyn, Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, Jack Blood, Willie Rodriguez, Victor Thorn, and Lisa Guliani. Now he repeatedly slanders every one of those individuals, calling them “disinfo agents”.

Stay far, far away from that POS known as Phil Jayhan.

http://www.lies.com/wp/2004/07/30/ron-r ... r-on-bush/

As a matter of fact - and right on cue - Phil Jayhan started posting about the 9/11 vicsims - shortly after the Vicsim Report was released. I very well remember reading his Letsrollforums day by day - just after Hoi Polloi and I released the Vicsim info....and wondering: when the heck is Phil Jayhan going to provide a link to (and acknowledge the existence of) the Vicsim Report? Clearly, Phil Jayhan is (and has always been) in the business of hijacking the work of other 9/11 researchers - pretending it is his own work - so as to "control it" and ultimately, to contaminate it with mindnumbingly inane/wacky 'alternative' theories. That's just the MO of those 'advanced' gatekeeping operations - this much must be obvious to everyone by now! For instance, on the subject of the "WTC JUMPERS" imagery, joker Jayhan contends that the 9/11 imagery was real (Judy Wood-style) - and that the "JUMPERS" we see in the 9/11 imagery are, in fact, latex dummies ! :lol: :rolleyes:



I frankly don't wish to stir more fuss about this - as I well imagine that some will think this is all about researcher-rivalry/jealousy and so forth. It just isn't. I can only hope the discerning reader will see through the Grand Web of post-9/11 deception gatekeeper-clowns such as these:

INCOMPLETE LIST OF 9/11 GATEKEEPERS http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2365844


Phil Jayhan bans September Clues:
Image
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6386
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: About the Letsroll forum and related issues

Postby simonshack on May 11th, 2012, 12:09 am

Ok - so I've had to unlock this topic because the silliness over at LetsTrollforums has gone a tad too far - and now even my long-deceased father, Eyvind Hytten (1929-1990) has been drawn into their ongoing smear campaign. Believe me, I really would prefer to spend my time in other ways than this - but I guess a response to this mudslinging is better than no response at all. So dear readers, this is only about protecting/honoring my beloved father's memory, so here's my warning:

PARENTAL ADVISORY - SENTIMENTAL CONTENT.

Our former friend Ozzybinoswald has dug out this "damning scoop" about my father. :rolleyes:
Read all about it here: http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... stcount=21

Have you read Ozzy's post? Ok. So Ozzy's accusation is clear: as he has it, my father basically infiltrated and disrupted the work of Danilo Dolci (the "Gandhi of Sicily"). As it is, the book Ozzy quotes ("The World around Danilo Dolci") doesn't really put my dad in a good light. I was a bit puzzled by it, so I had my mother read some excerpts of it. To make a long story short, she laughed aloud at the distorsions and plain lies it contained. In fact, she does vaguely remember one American writer/reporter who came to visit Dolci's plucky little anti-mafia activist workshop in Sicily. What she does well remember though, is how the workshop was regularly visited by murky characters (we'd call them 'trolls' today) who ended up causing internal strife and dissent among the workshop's members. (Does it all sound familiar?...) Of course, Dolci's workshop was not very popular either with the mafia, or the Italian or the American leaderships (all three being intimately intertwined).

So who was that American guy, Jerre Mangione (1909-1998) - who came and befriended Danilo Dolci? Who was the now deceased writer - and author of "The World around Danilo Dolci", the book quoted by Ozzybinoswald?

Image
Image
http://temp.michael-ahearncom.officeliv ... folio.aspx

Excerpt from English language Wikipedia:
Jerre Mangione (Mar. 20, 1909 - Aug. 16, 1998) was an American writer and scholar of the Italian-American experience. He was a graduate of Syracuse University and of the Federal Writers' Project.


Funnily enough, what the English language Wiki doesn't say can be found in the Italian Wikipedia, which confirms that he was a graduate of Syracuse University - but also that he worked for Time magazine and for the DOJ (Department of Justice)!
Si laureò alla Syracuse University e trovò lavoro al Time (...) Lavorò in seguito per il Dipartimento di Giustizia.
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerre_Mangione


So what exactly do you think this former Syracuse graduate/Time Magazine/DOJ employee was doing in Sicily interviewing a groundbreaking, upcoming yet "inconvenient"(for the world elite) anti-mafia activist like Danilo Dolci? Was he not there perhaps - just perhaps - to give a bad name to the whole community, and to point out/inflate the workshop's inevitable, petty squabbles? To be sure, this is what transpires when you scour the chapters of his book (which I am going to purchase now - just to make my mother laugh some more).


If you have time, please read about the FEDERAL WRITERS' PROJECT:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Writers%27_Project - (of which Jerre Mangione was part of).


And by the way - what exactly is (Jerre Mangione's) SYRACUSE university up to? Hey! They keep crashing in planes! :lol:

30 SYRACUSE students killed on 9/11
Image

35 SYRACUSE students killed in Lockerbie

http://undergraduatestudies.syr.edu/Rem ... am103.html

SYRACUSE professor and son survive plane crash that kills five, including Senator Ted Stevens
http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/ ... ve_al.html
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6386
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: About the Letsroll forum and related issues

Postby MsQ on May 11th, 2012, 3:29 am

As a general rule, personally, I have yet to give a fuck about anything that comes from Lets Roll Forums >yawn<. But thanks Simon for taking the time to respond to them :) I'm so uninterested in Lets Roll that I'm finding it an effort to continue with this post.

In short - and in fairness though, I'm not really interested in 9/11, so I guess LR was never going to entice me. I'm interested in media lies and manipulation, propaganda, image forensics and so on. What I've learnt about the above from September Clues and Clues Forum can't be undone, end of story.

ETA: Is there a reason for there there being no "block" option on the forums? I enjoy reading the threads here, but find some of the enjoyment and ease of reading them lately has been taken away by the posts made by some of the trollish shilly people who have signed up and made multiple posts in some of the threads. I'd love to not have to look at their posts, especially the ones who rode in on their high horses over the last few days! ^_^
MsQ
Member
 
Posts: 101
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 5:40 am

Re: About the Letsroll forum and related issues

Postby lux on May 11th, 2012, 7:20 am

Why is it called "Let's Roll"? I mean, I don't get the name. What does the name have to do with the topics discussed there?
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Re: About the Letsroll forum and related issues

Postby AmongTheThugs on May 11th, 2012, 7:49 am

Didn't the hero on flight 93 say,"let's roll" before charging the cockpit? That's why I never got on that forum. Just the name alone tells me it's no good.
AmongTheThugs
Member
 
Posts: 198
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 10:07 am

Next

Return to Truthers and shills

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests