Anthrax Vicsims

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Anthrax Vicsims

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

Re: Anthrax Vicsims

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Seeing as i've still to get one on board, well done if that is your first effort!
It does help with imagery like this as you can see it is not the same photo especially with the noticeable collar of the jacket at the back of the neck.
Of course it could be argued it was a series of photos at the same time more or less in the same position.
Either way, I love the 'David Brent-esque' chin pose.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I think you're on to something here WGO.

The anthrax "attacks" certainly kept the fear factor up for the US public and helped push the Patriot Act through relatively unnoticed. It would be interesting to see how much was paid out in life insurance?

From Wickedpedia:
Five letters are believed to have been mailed at this time to: ABC News, CBS News, NBC News and the New York Post, :P

At least 22 people developed anthrax infections, with 11 of the especially life-threatening inhalational variety ;)

Of course, the original culprits were the bad Muslim people, but when it became clear that the letters had been written by an American (the date structure and "Allah is great" references do not derive from the Arab world), the blame was pinned on errany biological staff with a hatred for Arabs. Strange, then, that people (not just Bush's cronies) were buying up stock of Cipro in advance of 9/11!

Who else benefited from the "Anthrax attacks"? Bayer? The manufacturers of Cipro the antidote and I would guess ther was some insider trading on shares and the like.

Like just about everything else that involves "Terror alerts", some people make serious money out of the situation and it's not you or me.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

a
whatsgoingon

a
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I was scratching my head yesterday, trying to think of the guy who appeared on TV within an hour or so of the first tower explosion as a counter terrorist "expert". His name was Jerome Hauer (like Bremer, another Jew - I have nothing against any race, but the Jewish mafia are slap bang in the middle of 9/11). He blamed Bin laden :P and was also responsible for distributing the cipro to the White House staff.

He has an interesting CV - ex Giuliani advisor, Ex-Kroll Associates, responsible for the "Crisis Centre" of the OEM behind located next door the towers (Building 7).

Giuliani became a multi millionaire after 9/11 and I bet the same goes for this guy.

I think he can be filed under "Operatives behind the 9/11 hoax".
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Wow this one is priceless :lol:
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

I'm surprised "they" decided to go ahead with this ludicrous "Anthrax" scam as a mini-sequel to 9/11. It felt so fake and contrived already back in the day, even without awareness of media fakery otherwise.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

SmokingGunII wrote:I was scratching my head yesterday, trying to think of the guy who appeared on TV within an hour or so of the first tower explosion as a counter terrorist "expert". His name was Jerome Hauer
I've read that Hauer was the very first talking head on TV that morning to state bluntly that the towers fell from the heat of the jet-fuel fires.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:
SmokingGunII wrote:I was scratching my head yesterday, trying to think of the guy who appeared on TV within an hour or so of the first tower explosion as a counter terrorist "expert". His name was Jerome Hauer
I've read that Hauer was the very first talking head on TV that morning to state bluntly that the towers fell from the heat of the jet-fuel fires.
I think he appeared on both ABC and CBS on the morning of. I'd have to check the archives to be sure!

http://www.archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

whatsgoingon wrote:Need to look into these security firms and characters. The Medical examiner is a real dude (I presume). He did speak at legitimate scientific meetings. He could be a CIA actor. Never know.

I came across Kroll. http://www.kroll.com/solutions/ This firm is connected in there as well and they make tons and tons of money. They are linked back to WTC as well.

From wicked: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kroll_Inc.
WTC and Sears Tower security
Kroll were responsible for revamping security at the World Trade Center after the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.[6] They also took on responsibility for security at Chicago's Sears Tower following the September 11, 2001 attacks.[7] Just prior to the September 11 attacks, Kroll Inc. hired former FBI special investigator John P. O'Neill, specialized in the Al-Qaeda network held responsible for the 1993 bombing, to head the security at the WTC complex. O'Neill died in the attacks.
Anyone look at this O'Neill vicsim imagery? But Kroll is clearly a front corp. I doubt they are very independent from the CIA or other agencies :lol:

Like Costa Concordia, our secret team of leaders decided to trash the American Media Inc. building. Let's face it the Onion is selling more papers than the old tabloid rags :lol: . The writing was on the wall. Some higher-up said, "Let's anthrax bomb the American media building. It'll get an insurance claim and meanwhile the boys can call in the Hazmat teams and clean it up. It'll stir the lowers in the FBI and the science community. People will panic and beg us into Iraq. The will buy tons of antibiotics and drugs. Get 'er done. Maybe we can excercise some stock options besides :lol: :lol: :lol:."
He's current on another thread also..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Hauer