REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
thenewv

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by thenewv »

The New V is here! Was on Pirate bay and saw a link to this in a comment. So , being into the conspiracy theory genre, I thought I'd sign on! My anti is not just the media and their evils as shown here, but, solely religious fraud. By this I mean the obvious false doctrines, and claims by supposed Men of GOD. As I feel it is my "destined" passion, as it always seems to come up in my conversations, and no matter how far I try to run from religion, I get drawn back to it....
So I hope my rants will be accepted here, and liked,and I can create a following. I am not your usual "ram it down your throat" type. so I hope I am well received! See you all in the inside!

T.N.V. :ph34r:
donovan70

Unread post by donovan70 »

Hello, Donovan here.

I've been a member of ATS for a while, and that has kind of been boring me lately - I saw a discussion over there about whether the 9/11 jumpers were fake, which led here and a few other places. After sitting through the entirety of the September Clues video, and lurking for a while now, I decided to sign up. I hope to be able to contribute something here, seeing as how there's already so much in place.

Back story: I'm a 41 year old husband, father of 4, gainfully employed. I've always had an interest in conspiracy theories in general, debunking, and questioning of authority. I had a friend visiting from England on 9/11, and we both watched and re-watched the footage many times that day...... but it was the phone call from another friend of mine that was always interesting to me. He was vacationing in Yellowstone at the time, called and woke me up on 9/11 (I live in Oregon) and asked if I'd turned on the tv yet. I hadn't, but his one quote always gets me; "I turned the tv on and I said, 'aw, bull$hit, it's a movie!!!!' Are you watching this yet??!" I ran to turn on the tv, and we both kind of chuckled a bit at what we were seeing. It truly was "unreal"....

Anyway.... introduction complete.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

thenewv wrote:So I hope my rants will be accepted here, and liked,and I can create a following.
Simply put, NO.

This forum will not traffic in rants about religion, or anything else unconnected to media fakery. Further, rants from new members are categorically unacceptable at all times.

In other words, if you waste our time - and the time of our readers - with ranting, you will be banned immediately for trouble-making.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario wrote:
thenewv wrote:So I hope my rants will be accepted here, and liked,and I can create a following.
Simply put, NO.
Thanks Fbenario - for helping to moderate this forum. Sincerely.
tinignig

Unread post by tinignig »

am from bahrain.

an entrepreneur.. and i do consultancy work for the government and some companies
simonshack
Administrator

IMPORTANT ADMIN NOTICE TO ALL NEW MEMBERS:

Please read our introduction requirements on page 1 of this thread carefully. Lately, we have had a string of new members 'introducing' theselves with one, lazy one-liner (or little more than that). This is simply not a serious way of introducing oneself, and makes a mockery of our important requirement to filter out trolls and timewasters - and to allow some manner for new members to show that they are intelligent, thoughtful human beings as well as being capable to contribute to this forum in a useful and cogent way.

ANY NEW MEMBER FAILING TO COMPLY IN A DECENT MANNER TO WHAT SHOULD BE AN EASILY COMPREHENSIBLE REQUIREMENT OF OURS WILL BE INSTANTLY BLOCKED FROM THIS FORUM - NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

The following new registrants are asked to comply to the above immediately - or they will shortly be banned:
- psy
- fall0w
- tinignig
simonshack
Administrator

And if anyone wonders about my own identity - please go here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2351730

No, I am not asking anyone to provide such detailed biographies of themselves. But a lazy one-liner introduction just won't do.
imaginefreedom

Unread post by imaginefreedom »

This is "tinignig" I made this account after thinking ive been banned after some dude's comments.

am 25 year old, Bahraini, studied abroad in banking. My interest with conspiracy theories started from my first economics lecture when I realize there is more to the "value of money" to be researched..

Professional experience include investment banking but now i manage my own business while partnering in a few others. I enjoy travelling and have been all around and i enjoy having friends with various backgrounds,

my youtube account http://www.youtube.com/user/humooo?feature=guide
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

imaginefreedom wrote:This is "tinignig" I made this account after thinking ive been banned after some dude's comments.
I said you were technicaly banned for throwing invectives and calling our research idiotic . The fact you changed your nick proves that you were not surprised by my comments and the ban ( that didnt happen yet ) was justified :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

imaginefreedom wrote:This is "tinignig" I made this account after thinking ive been banned after some dude's comments.

am 25 year old, Bahraini, studied abroad in banking. My interest with conspiracy theories started from my first economics lecture when I realize there is more to the "value of money" to be researched..

Professional experience include investment banking but now i manage my own business while partnering in a few others. I enjoy travelling and have been all around and i enjoy having friends with various backgrounds,

my youtube account http://www.youtube.com/user/humooo?feature=guide
am 25 - I is a pronoun that must be the subject of a verb. Having trouble referring to the self?

i manage, i enjoy x 2, and having. Again, trouble with first person and capitalisation

Is being able to write in coherent english a prerequisite of working in a bank?

Where did you get the american accent dude?

Why did you come here with your "conspiracy theories"? We don't do "conspiracy theories"!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y

is the daughter of the so called Kuwaiti ambassador, was coached by Hill & Knowlton a PR firm
afreeman

Unread post by afreeman »

Profession: Low level
Born: Yes (North Carolina, USA)
Residence: Oregon, USA
Research: Worked with Dr Barbara Ellis on the only draft of a bill to re investigate 9/11 by comparing ALL demolition theories. Member of Portland 9/11 Truth Alliance since 2004.
Religion: Intelligent Design is the best theory. Creationism and inter-species Evolution are divide and conquer dichotomies. Humans were not put on this Earth to kill each other. The rest is negotiable.

I refused to join a network of Illuminati wannabes (my conjecture). My story is here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/62441157/The- ... s-and-9-11

The faked Building 7 videos are very important. Building 7 may have been demolished in a fashion similar to WTC 1 & 2. I support Dr Ed Ward's demolition theory.
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

afreeman wrote: I refused to join a network of Illuminati wannabes (my conjecture).
Can you expand on this? I've noticed you've mentioned this on another profile you've written.

https://fightingforliberty.ning.com/pro ... e=activity

What is a "hereditary crime organization"?

Also, what is your opinion on Alex Jones? Do you find him to be a good source for news?

What is your view on 9/11 video fakery? What is your view on 9/11 victim fakery ("vicsim")?
pdgalles

Unread post by pdgalles »

I registered last September, having read the whole forum archives and then being inspired to look into local news events of an unusual nature - you could call the events "PsyOps" or "media fakery", but for me just terming the events "unusual" prevents me from jumping to conclusions. I posted my own Vicsim research of people who were reported as having died in unusual circumstances and after comparing all the media-released photos felt that I had found quite a few Vicsims. I posted that research here then immediately thought "what am I doing?" as these were local events and I live in a small country where it wouldn't be hard for anyone to give me grief if I was wrong and these events actually happened as reported. So I deleted my posts but have continued to read on a daily basis.

I read the whole satellites thread and went out and bought a telescope to check for myself whether satellites existed. All I can say is that there are so many satellites orbiting our planet that in half an hours sky viewing you could satisfy yourself that satellites do indeed exist. My personal favourite is a Japanese geodetic satellite named "Ajisai" that flashes on and off as it passes over like Morse code. As for the space station, after seeing that video of the female astronaut sliding along on a digitally removed office chair I did have my doubts but that too is in orbit. So why the need to fake footage? I have no idea.

My main interests are not in disproving each event as they roll along as it makes me feel like a monkey chasing a banana as I look at reams of photos and videos released by a worldwide media that I no longer believe in - although as I said I do read everyone's posts and appreciate the effort of the eight or so regular forum members whose opinions I value. Instead I like to find novels and films that hint at prior knowledge of how each event would take place - whether that be in location, plot or just in one-off lines in the middle of a novel that take on another meaning when related to events such as 9/11. If there's any interest I could make a brief summary of some novels from the 1960s-70s that have grabbed my attention in their apparent foreknowledge of the events of 9/11. I don't have a clear theory yet (and probably never will) but there must be a reason why these events always seem to have been "telegraphed" in books/films/TV shows prior to their "actually happening".

Any questions please ask but I really don't like giving out personal info I'm afraid.
ReadyToBeDeployed

Unread post by ReadyToBeDeployed »

Hi
I saw Evil early in School and Family, good values were not applied or longer for.
I detected wasted potential in School, so much could be done! But terrible systems, no innovation or will to learn!
"Family" meals included TV "news" which I hated, every word was a lie. I couldn't understand why I was the only one to point it. I left to it alone in my room lots of times.
I didn't think the events were fake, only with "weather" "news"... It could have been from last year! Who knows! Why do you trust this? And why is this important? It's winter, of course it snows.. every year! "Fashion walks" Why? And specially Football! Why? Panem et circenses.
Family fights made me promise I wouldn't end like them, shouting to the only person they had and proclaim to love.
I found two interesting gates, the public library, which was free! Incredible, so much knowledge easily accessible, but they closed it at nights! Why?
The second gate to manifest my self was Internet, I soon found my way to open source, the plans for all this technology were there without a stupid guardian ! (Or "teacher")
Naively thought University would be better, it had Latin names! And old building of stone! So famous as the pinnacle of civilisation... I soon gave up all my books to their library and left to work(in I.T.) and earn money to live freely.
Soon, other branches of knowledge suffer my rage, like economics, accidentally I found the holohoax, but didn't give it much importance tough.
With time in debates and forums something wasn't right, they didn't care about being lied or deceived! Why? They either had no blood/energy/life-force/soul or worse, were abiding the lie and lack of honour and forbidding and fighting a truth-focused life.
The great majority of Banks had been and are owned by Jews and economics, official and "controlled opposition" like Austrians censored that fact.
So I turned my attention to history and discovered among other things, the famous Fomenko and New Chronology, which I recommend. Later I went to more radical and shorter views of history.
Searching who else has found this? They must be curious minds! And may have encountered other interesting "conspiracies".
I ended in the Flat Earth Forums, afraid at the beginning in case they saw I was there but with years of reading, experiments by myself, on sea (I dive), on top of mountains, and flying (paragliding) and lot of thinking I now support this view.
I read about the nuke hoax two years ago too.
A bit on "free energy".
I firmly believe all Science is absolute worthless and a pack of lies. All of them.
"Medicine" is more recent, Stefan Lanka is the best I've found. Even when his ideas were common sense a few centuries ago, before the takeover of the tribe of usurers and the change of mind in every aspect of our lives from truth to profit.
I've been reading this forum the last weeks or months, and is one of the best available.
Currently my focus on the collective unconsciousness, egregores and the psyche.
I have little social presence, and care for privacy.
My motto is rethink everything.
Create a chart for any action or thought you do or have, and ask why do I do this? Have I researched it? How much? Can I imagine alternatives for this way of behaving?
I recommend creative and brainstorming, one day per month change, use only one hand, close your eyes the whole day, do something different.
One should have a personal curriculum, of qualities you have mastered. It should grow every year.
A close subject is what they call power of belief or similar, well, use it! It's your mind, your right to believe what you want, why not imagine something positive?
This is the last world, things ended here, they already happened in the mind of someone, and then may or may not become materialised, but they surely begin in the mind!
Some other new member recommended hypnosis, I really shows how our mind works by finding excuses to defend whatever idea was first.
Unfortunately the situation is we don't remember our origins, where we came from, how we arrived here, or even our first years, so we surely have bad ideas already fixed in our brains working against us.

Regarding Media Fakery I think they are in their way to reach full autonomy, full virtual reality, and may have let loose some big AI already while checking it closely. Or soon will do.

I'm also vegetarian considering becoming frutarian. I recommend it highly, as strategic imperative.

I listen to no music and don't stand by TV's, they surely carry much more subliminal impact than we expect and it's an unnecessary risk.
The moment you let an enemy talk to you, you have already lost. Like hacking, the attackers need to find only one hole, one small hole to infiltrate the whole network. You have to defend all of them.
Sound is one of the many "waves" that are travelling near us, the majority are invisible to our eyes.
Humans influence us without talking or looking at us, the effect of the masses specially. so, keep them far, unless they are useful and worth it.

Good day
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

ReadyToBeDeployed wrote:Currently my focus on the collective unconsciousness, egregores and the psyche.
What do you think of Julian Jaynes' book, The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicamerali ... chology%29

I liked it, and found its logic impeccable, pretty darn convincing.