OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Norwegian
Banned

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Norwegian »

And Breivik is real, I've seen him. I know people who went to school with him, people who played world of warcraft with him.. And you completely forget the manifesto. And the fact that you ban people who try to argue against you proves that you do not in any way what so ever try to seek the truth - but rather the thrill of feeling that you possess knowledge the public don't.

It was by lurking in conspiracy forums like these Brevik got the sick and twisted realities that he did. It took you a few hours to roll with your eyes and know that this is a faked terror attack, which according to the people who classified Breivik as insane makes ALL of you insane too.

You fail to ask youtself the right questions, what motive would anyone have to do this? Do you REALLY think anyone has the resources to fake something like this? They didn't even have a helicopter!

And the victims are actors? So, okay, suddenly the king of Norway, the Prime Minister of Norway, and the rest of the Norwegian government became hollywood class actors too?

If you seek this kind of thrill by digging up stuff, try to so something like searching the bible or something, because this is just pointless and disturbing.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Norwegian,

Your ErlendM account was blocked yesterday. You keep repeating the same asinine drivel (calling us all 'insane'), the same typos and identical spelling errors. Good bye - and please stop re-registering under new monikers.

Besides, you failed to introduce yourself as required by this forum.

Once again, ALL NEW MEMBERS are required to introduce themselves here:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838

**********************************************************************************************************************

I will nonetheless re-publish this recent post of mine - in answer to your question:
Norwegian wrote: You fail to ask youtself the right questions, what motive would anyone have to do this?

MONEY FOR NOTHING

Did you wonder - where's the cash? Where's the motivation behind this Oslo PsyOp?

If anyone is wondering how the Breivik PsyOp could possibly generate huge amounts of cash for the folks behind the hoax (all indications pointing to Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and his "Arbeiderpartiet" - the ruling Norwegian Labour Party), here's an interesting article - published only 4 days after the event:

http://mobil.bt.no/nyheter/okonomi/Ofre ... 44241.html

The article says, in substance, that if Breivik himself cannot cover the expenses of his deeds, there's a Norwegian law that says that, in the case of a defendant not having enough money to cover the costs of his criminal deeds, the state will cover for those expenses. In other words, the Norwegian taxpayers will pay for the destruction of the government buildings (2.4 billion Nkr) and for the family members claims (300million Nkr).

To put this into perspective, 300mil Norwegian kroners are roughly $50million US dollars - and 2.4 billion Nkr are roughly another $400million !

In other words, the Arbeiderpartiet stands to make about 450 million dollars out of this hoax.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"like searching the bible or something"

Would that be the Authorized Version of the fairy tale which is held under United Kingdom Crown Copyright?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorized ... es_Version
So, okay, suddenly the king of Norway, the Prime Minister of Norway, and the rest of the Norwegian government became hollywood class actors too?
YES, they are actors! They are men and women acting in roles! Nobody is a king, a man acts the role of king!
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Norwegian wrote:[...] people who played world of warcraft with him.
:lol:

Yet another wave of coordinated trolling. I wonder, how do they always deem it is the supposedly right time to attack? What parameters need to be in place for the attacks to commence?

Strange as always.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

... and...and you completely forgot about the manifesto! HAhahahaha!!
BoleAnders

Unread post by BoleAnders »

Hey, guys, I'm kinda new in this business, and - excuse me for my laziness - didn't bother to read all of the 153 pages. Could anyone please give me a short briefing? What are the arguments that this is all staged and did not happen? No skepticism, only wondering if some of you could enlighten me :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

What happened to the 10 post lockout on this thread? There appears to be a concerted effort underway by the trolls!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Norwegian wrote:I walk by where the bomb explosion was every day, and i see the marks.
How does seeing a bomb site tell you anyone killed anyone anywhere?

Nice logical fallacy. This is the dumbest shill yet.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

Makkonen wrote:
Norwegian wrote:[...] people who played world of warcraft with him.
:lol:

Yet another wave of coordinated trolling. I wonder, how do they always deem it is the supposedly right time to attack? What parameters need to be in place for the attacks to commence?

Strange as always.
Simon's MONEY FOR NOTHING post probably triggered this one, and it's smart of him to have republished it in his response to "Norwegian".

The 'Bury Brigade' always on alert try to spam and bury as much as possible...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Did you wonder - where's the cash? Where's the motivation behind this Oslo PsyOp?

If anyone is wondering how the Breivik PsyOp could possibly generate huge amounts of cash for the folks behind the hoax (all indications pointing to Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and his "Arbeiderpartiet" - the ruling Norwegian Labour Party), here's an interesting article - published only 4 days after the event:

http://mobil.bt.no/nyheter/okonomi/Ofre ... 44241.html

The article says, in substance, that if Breivik himself cannot cover the expenses of his deeds, there's a Norwegian law that says that, in the case of a defendant not having enough money to cover the costs of his criminal deeds, the state will cover for those expenses. In other words, the Norwegian taxpayers will pay for the destruction of the government buildings (2.4 billion Nkr) and for the family members claims (300million Nkr).

To put this into perspective, 300mil Norwegian kroners are roughly $50million US dollars - and 2.4 billion Nkr are roughly another $400million !
In other words, the Arbeiderpartiet stands to make about 450 million dollars out of this hoax.
Absolutely right on the money Roy!

It apppears that this image is a "melding" of two images, there appears to be a join on the forehead, which I have dotted along! There is "art-work" along the hair-line and the mouth is in the wrong place - her two front teeth are to the left of her septum! The cheeks are wrong too, they are a bad match! And something about the symmetry is odd, I ca'n't put my finger on it! If you focus on the left side of face the right appears misaligned!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Some new experts (??) in Norway state that ABB is mentally and physically OK and does not need any medication … and that risk for suicide is nil - http://www.tv2.no/nyheter/innenriks/kri ... 73459.html .
I still doubt about the latter. I expect ABB to be found dead in his cell prior to trial starting in April. Thus the psy-op can be terminated as planned. :rolleyes:
The old experts (!!) thought that ABB was completely mad - http://www.tv2.no/nyheter/innenriks/det ... 51164.html . Any psy-op need confusion to convince the public, of course, and only some corrupt politicians can clarify matters. :P
Norìg
Banned

Unread post by Norìg »

pov603 wrote:I'm puzzled as to why you have 'curved' the vertical green line?
Because she has her head turned to her right. (I found a drawing that illustrates this.) But maybe I have curved the line a bit too much.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Norig, Before you post yet another of your 'can't see anything wrong with this picture' comments, will you please first address my post at the top of page 154 ?

More importantly, will you please provide a plausible explanation as to why Tamta's pool of images contains two blatantly photoshopped images of the girl? Now, as much as it is blatant - it is also quite a professional/sophisticated photoshop job. (Please note the subtle differences in the shape of her black dress and other tiny details: this can hardly be the work of some family member who played around with Tamta's pictures. Or perhaps, is this the' explanation' you are going to offer?)

A FEW SHOPPED GIRLS

Next, what about these two pictures available for 'Utøya victim' IDA BEATHE ROGNE?
Is it plausible that some family member erased that house roof in the backdrop? If so, why?

Next, can you believe that these two pictures are of the very same girl? Because that's what they are meant to be...
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... d=74003517
ImageImage

Next, does this woman look like a 17-year-old? Well - ok... let's skip that and accept that it's possible...
"Isabel Beathe Rogne"
But why is this picture also clearly photoshopped? (bluefilter applied)

Can you see 'nothing wrong' about all this? Seriously?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Norìg wrote:Image
pov603 wrote:I'm puzzled as to why you have 'curved' the vertical green line?
Because she has her head turned to her right. (I found a drawing that illustrates this.) But maybe I have curved the line a bit too much.
Yes maybe you have! :lol: :lol: The head is tilted sideways but the nose is vertical and the gap between the front teeth is vertical! Explain please!

And what about the other photoshop features which I pointed out, do you also have an illustration to explain those?

You refer to "her" arm and "her" head, there is no "her"! It is an indentikit photshop construction!

http://www.facesid.com/
Norìg
Banned

Unread post by Norìg »

simonshack wrote:Before you post yet another of your 'can't see anything wrong with this picture' comments, will you please first address my post at the top of page 154 ?
Sorry I haven't commented this. I am simply not sure. There seems to be a shadow over the upper part of the picture.
simonshack wrote:More importantly, will you please provide a plausible explanation as to why Tamta's pool of images contains two blatantly photoshopped images of the girl? Now, as much as it is blatant - it is also quite a professional/sophisticated photoshop job. (Please note the subtle differences in the shape of her black dress and other tiny details: this can hardly be the work of some family member who played around with Tamta's pictures. Or perhaps, is this the' explanation' you are going to offer?)

These pictures are quite clearly fakes.
simonshack wrote:Next, what about these two pictures available for 'Utøya victim' IDA BEATHE ROGNE?
Is it plausible that some family member erased that house roof in the backdrop? If so, why?
This is very plausible, I am often asked to do this myself (erase flagpools, people, cars etc to make the picture look better).
simonshack wrote:Can you see 'nothing wrong' about all this? Really?
All of the pictures might be fakes, and the two I cannot find anything wrong with can simply be very well made.