OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Makkonen

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Makkonen »

lauring wrote:Scientists believe it will be impossible to quiet the conspiracy theories about the 22 July.
Is it really essential to say that "scientists believe" this or that? :lol:

• Breivik is not a human
That is correct. :) He is CGI.

• An international power elite behind
Probably yes, some kind of criminal "elite" or a faction of it.

• Breivik is really a Muslim
:lol:

Already in the days after the terrorist attacks, the first conspiracy theories to emerge. The theories are roughly in common that they are very loosely based, and often based on misunderstandings or very selective information selection. It would be impossible to stop them completely, says Terje Emberland, religious historian and senior researcher at the Holocaust Centre, which has studied conspiracy theories.
I've mused over these types of arguments here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2360833. Seems like a similar type of litany. Coincidentally ;) , Terje Emberland is yet another Religionshistoriker in addition to Asbjørn Dyrendal (http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2360828). So, is Religionshistoriker (now) a synonym for a part-time/full-time PTB media whore?

- Thorough investigation is important, but will not prevent conspiracy theories. The murder of John F. Kennedy was investigated carefully, however, abound conspiracies. Any rebuttal made ​​by conspiracy theorists as proof of how powerful opponent is. The more you criticize, the more you confirm the theory, says Terje Emberland to Dagbladet.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

lauring wrote:
simonshack wrote:This is in absolute bad taste - and I would get very upset if such a portrait were displayed at any of my Norwegian cousins' funeral. (Please know that I lost a 19-year-old cousin (run over by a car) Kim Fasting, when I was 17 years old).
You have family in Norway? What is their take on this? Do they believe the official story?
Lauring,
You are required to introduce yourself here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=540

Nonetheless, I will gladly answer your question. Yes, I do have family in Norway (as my father was Norwegian) and I have spent most of the summers of my lifetime there. I recently spent several hours talking on Skype with Kim's niece (the daughter of Kim's sister). She's 21 and studies journalism in Oslo, and she's about to write a school article on the subject of the Oslo attacks "from a different perspective" (in her own words). Needless to say, I am curious to read her piece and, pending her permission, will post it on the forum once it's ready. She was of course puzzled and surprised to hear about our forum's research - but assured me she would give it a good read.

As for the rest of my Norwegian family (I've talked with a few over the phone) what can I say? There's only so much you can convey by telephone to relatives you rarely ever talk to - and quite frankly - the last thing you wanna talk about on such occasions is 'politics'. Moreover, I am perfectly aware that, unless anyone is willing to spend considerable time reading this forum (providing their English proficiency is up to it), it is nigh impossible for ANY Norwegian citizen to even start considering that what their news media tells them is untrue. As it is, Norway was an ideal target to stage such an absurdly fanciful psyop; to fool a nation so profoundly trustful of its institutions is a piece of cake. One could reasonably argue that Norwegians (even more so than Danes and Swedes) are the most gullible and easily duped people of this planet.

As for the Norwegian press, you'd be surprised (if you've never visited Norway) to know that it is probably the worst of its kind, what with their countless, crass tabloid-format newspapers and abysmally naive and uncritical reporting. One of those is VG (Verden's Gang), a notoriously conservative FOX-like tabloid, which have their offices right beside the bombed government buildings; in fact, I strongly suspect VG's top brass to be actively involved and fully complicit with the "Breivik" psyop.

Just take a look at VG's atrocious main web page - cluttered with all kinds of idiotic news items and lame headlines: http://www.vg.no/
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

At this link we can listen to the voice of ABB when he calls the Norwegian police on 112 to surrender:
http://www.tv2.no/nyheter/innenriks/bre ... 42681.html
The link has also a new sketch of ABB:
Doesn't he look more evil than ever? :rolleyes:
Only two persons can call emergency number 112 at the same time in Norway, i.e. Norway can only handle two emergencies simultaneously. :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:One could reasonably argue that Norwegians (even more so than Danes and Swedes) are the most gullible and easily duped people of this planet.
Not a chance! No possible way!

Americans are much more gullible, along with being the most bloodthirsty, proudly ignorant, and fattest people on the planet.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

fbenario's got a point there.
simonshack
Administrator

On a side note - and on the subject of the Norwegian tabloid VG (Verdens Gang) - I'd like to remind everyone that one of the most spectacularly fake images of the WTC2 collapse is credited to Verdens Gang photoreporter Thomas Nilsson. The guy is Swedish and apparently lives in New York City.

ImageImage
THOMAS NILSSON

Here's the comparison between the infamous image credited to Thomas Nilsson (now included in the permanent photo exhibition in the National 9/11 Museum at Ground Zero...) - and 2 other images credited to Gulnara Samoilova and Amy Sancetta (compare the smoke patterns: we are asked to believe that the 3 still pictures were snapped at EXACTLY the same instant in time - from near-identical vantage points):

Thomas Nilsson's linkedin page: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/thomas-nilsson/10/166/734

Thomas Nilsson being interviewed on Swedish state TV: http://www.fotosidan.se/cldoc/thomas-ni ... -minne.htm

So that is the sort of professional liars being employed by Verdens Gang - the Norwegian tabloid newspaper involved with the Breivik psyop. Just wished to make this point clear. <_<
simonshack
Administrator

Two more interesting Thomas Nilsson "special assignments"...

If you go here http://www.google.it/search?q=thomas+ni ... 54&bih=480 you'll find this little image - credited to Thomas Nilsson/VG!...

And here's the story of VG's Thomas Nilsson being arrested for trespassing into Chelsea Clinton's wedding villa...
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/artik ... d=10035021

Yet - I have a feeling Chelsea will bail him out of jail the day he gets arrested for this MASSIVE FRAUD: :lol:
("Foto: Thomas Nilsson") http://www.fotosidan.se/cldoc/thomas-ni ... -minne.htm
simonshack
Administrator

"It's as if my son died twice"
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
This news story has got to rank up with the most ravingly ridiculous crap spun around the Breivik saga.
http://www.bt.no/nyheter/innenriks/Fikk ... 83789.html

(Norwegian-English google translation):
http://translate.google.it/translate?hl ... 83789.html

As the story goes, this mother - Trine Aamodt Olsen - was told by the Oslo police (on the phone while driving her car) - a full TWO DAYS after the attack - that her son Diderik was still alive and well, lying in a hospital. So the police gave her two phone numbers for her to call "so she could find out in which hospital her son is to be found" (no kidding!!!... "Find out for yourself, Ma'am! - it's more fun!"). The first phone number yields no answer. So she dials the second number: it's a hospital - but they have no clue whatsoever about her son. Now, as Trine has stopped her car by the wayside to use her cellphone, a police patrol turns up. She tells the policemen about her trying to find her missing son. Which hospital is he in? Can she meet him? The policemen offer to help her finding her son, return to their police car and start calling around. After TWO HOURS (No kidding!-that's what the article says! ) they return to Trine's car. They tell her a 'fatal error' had been committed by the police headquarters: her son Diderik was, after all, really quite dead.

Trine remembers that the distressed police constables kept repeating, apologetically, "such things should not be allowed to happen", and vividly regretted the error - on behalf of the police department. But Trine was in "a state of shock, trembling continuously". She had lost her son, "all over again". "It's as if my son died twice..."

However, the most outrageously absurd factoid of that article is yet to come... :
"Om morgenen onsdag 27. juli – fem dager etter Utøya-massakren – får hun den endelige bekreftelsen på at sønnen er blant de drepte."
"On the morning of Wednesday, July 27- FIVE DAYS after the Utøya-massacre, she receives the final confirmation that her son is among the dead."

Who the heck writes this stuff??? :huh: :blink: :angry:

Diderik had apparently been shot through his arm - and the bullet had lodged into his temple. But the police report purportedly mentions "drowning" as the cause of his death. Trine is then quoted as lamenting that she has no access to the autopsy data and that the police appears to "tåkelegge" (covering up) everything... The rest of the article goes on about the mistakes, the unpreparedness and the incompetence of the Oslo police in handling the whole Oslo attack affair...

Same story - on VG: http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/oslo ... d=10039246
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Aamodt? Haven't we seen that name before?

http://www.legacy.com/sept11/story.aspx?personid=94782

Same ingredients used in this mythological creation!
simonshack
Administrator

And here's another article - which says that, actually three families were given 'wrong death information' about their loved ones' demise...

"Tre familier har fått feil dødsbudskap"
http://www.fvn.no/nyheter/article908608.ece
This Breivik saga is the most ridiculously fanciful to have ever concocted in my beloved fatherland.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

But is my beloved fatherland really behind this wretched psyop? Here's an 11.11. 2010 'investigative news piece' from Norwegian TV2 of how a "40-year-old (anonymous) spy with high-ranked military USA connections - and working for the SDU - had infiltrated the Norwegian police forces for years to 'monitor' the Norwegian population".
(Now, please don't assume that I necessarily believe in this news piece - this is only to let you know about the existence of this media-reported 'scandal'...)

"Politiansatt overvåket for USA"
"Police employee monitored ("spied") for the USA")
http://www.tv2.no/nyheter/innenriks/pol ... 39756.html
(Norwegian-English google translation: http://translate.google.it/translate?hl ... 39756.html

Through their mole in the US Embassy in Oslo, the SDU spy had access - the article says - to just about every type and level of the Norwegian police records/archives/registries.

What is the SDU, you may ask? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveillan ... ction_Unit
"Surveillance Detection Units (SDU) are organizations belonging to the US Government that have conducted secret surveillance that potentially broke national laws in various European countries. The Norwegian broadcaster TV 2 first publicly reported the existence of the network of SDUs, on 3 November 2010."

Here is a translation of mine of a "plum" section of the TV2 "investigative article" linked above:
No comments

The man has worked with the police since early 2000 and up to this day, with some interruptions for assignments with the Defense department. He joined the SDU around 2004. He doesn't wish to talk with TV2 on thursday evening.

(Anonymous man) - I have no comments to this, quite simply.

(TV2)- Have you worked for this unit?

(Anonymous man) - I do not wish to comment on this.

TV2 is informed from internal police sources that there is great concern that the Americans have had access to the Norwegian police registries.

(police press chief Unni Grøndal) - "If we encounter this type of information in connection with our investigation, we will forward it to the Østfold police district", says police press chief Unni Grøndal to TV2.

(TV2) - Is this something you are aware (informed) about?

(police press chief Unni Grøndal) - "This I cannot answer to", says Grøndal.

The Østfold police district which investigates the monitoring group at the American embassy in Oslo, does not wish to comment TV2 's informations.

- "We do not comment on concrete things of the investigation", press officer Øystein Stavdal Paulsen tells TV 2.

Hmmm...what a fabulously informative article, heh?... :rolleyes: What to make of it? I dunno. But, FYI, I just happen to have contacted both Mr. Øystein Stavdal Paulsen and Mrs. Unni Grøndal by e-mail - to ask them about the early police report stating that there were "92 confirmed deaths". More about that later - stay tuned!

If you really care about all of this, you can go on and read this other article on the 'spy scam':

"TV 2 has identified 11 of the 15-20 people that monitors or has monitored the Norwegians for the Americans."
http://translate.google.it/translate?hl ... 32941.html

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

And here's yet another absurd factoid from the bombing site in Oslo...

In this article, they talk about the 8 victims who supposedly died in the blast at the government building.
All eight, the article says, died instantly - on the spot.

So how, one may rightly wonder, did Breivik's bomb kill the two "X victims" on the rightmost side of this graphic?

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/oslo ... d=10039080
simonshack
Administrator

Ok folks, so our former member "VANDALF" keeps sending me foul-mouthed, personal e-mails.
Do you mind me sharing them with you? I certainly don't mind to do so:

VANDALF'S first e.mail to me:
Man, how is it possible to be so disrespectfull for the victims at Utøya? I really think that you're a complete asshole! Either that or you're mentally ill...

Anyway; go fuck yourself! Oh, and by the way, say hello to the rest of your asshole friends at your mentally retarded looserforum!

I could of course create a new profile just to fuck with you guys, however it's much better to not give you fucktards any attention other than a private email now and then, just to remind you of how fucked up you are.

Take care then, bye bye now, dickweed!

Vandalf

VANDALF's second e-mail to me:
How come you're not answering any of my emails?

You don't have the balls, you piece of shit?

So I'm working my way through the 2081 post of the Oslo/Utøya "discussion"

I notice how very few commenters that are active. Actually, that isn't all that surprising considering how retarded most of the comments are. If a normal person finds his or her way to your forum, they will flee in horror after reading a few pages, or they will be banned like me, cause you fucktards don't really cope well with opposition to your stupid theories.

Anyway; You, Simondickhead, calls Norway your fatherland in one of your posts. Niggah, please!!! You are such a traitor that you shouldn't be allowed to ever set foot on Norwegian soil ever again.

Like I said; a piece of shit, that's what you are.

And, as always; Say hello to the rest of the mentally insane members of your internett playground.

Ps: Why don't you open my profile again? I promise that I'll not bitchslap you again, even though you greatly deserve it...

Vandalf

I wonder why Vandalf thinks I am such a mean bitch. Have I done something wrong - in my lifetime - to deserve such abuse ? :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:*

Ok folks, so our former member "VANDALF" keeps sending me foul-mouthed, personal e-mails.
Do you mind me sharing them with you? I certainly don't mind to do so:

VANDALF'S first e.mail to me:
Man, how is it possible to be so disrespectfull for the victims at Utøya? I really think that you're a complete asshole! Either that or you're mentally ill...

Anyway; go fuck yourself! Oh, and by the way, say hello to the rest of your asshole friends at your mentally retarded looserforum!

I could of course create a new profile just to fuck with you guys, however it's much better to not give you fucktards any attention other than a private email now and then, just to remind you of how fucked up you are.

Take care then, bye bye now, dickweed!

Vandalf

VANDALF's second e-mail to me:
How come you're not answering any of my emails?

You don't have the balls, you piece of shit?

So I'm working my way through the 2081 post of the Oslo/Utøya "discussion"

I notice how very few commenters that are active. Actually, that isn't all that surprising considering how retarded most of the comments are. If a normal person finds his or her way to your forum, they will flee in horror after reading a few pages, or they will be banned like me, cause you fucktards don't really cope well with opposition to your stupid theories.

Anyway; You, Simondickhead, calls Norway your fatherland in one of your posts. Niggah, please!!! You are such a traitor that you shouldn't be allowed to ever set foot on Norwegian soil ever again.

Like I said; a piece of shit, that's what you are.

And, as always; Say hello to the rest of the mentally insane members of your internett playground.

Ps: Why don't you open my profile again? I promise that I'll not bitchslap you again, even though you greatly deserve it...

Vandalf

I wonder why Vandalf thinks I am such a mean bitch. Have I done something wrong - in my lifetime - to deserve such abuse ? :lol:
You could always answer by saying you don't understand trailer park trash American and have no idea what he is saying! I certainly don't!
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

simonshack wrote:*

I know there are many trolls out there, who come up out of the ground every day, wash their hands, and return to their dreary existence of trying to break the internet by force feeding it their mental muck and drivel.

There are other genuine (for want of a better word) people you encounter, 'the believers', whose existence in part is supported by them being in a media induced coma and will fight to stay in it - it's survival of the thickest. You can almost hear the facade of their egos cracking as they read what the naughty boys are writing.

Don't take it personally man maybe this lad is one of them!
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Ah, cyber-bullying, the prototypical tactic of the - dare I say it? - Vandalfs of this world. It's pathetic at any level when one runs out of proper arguments that one simply proceeds to try and beat the other into submission. To the Vandalfs of this world: your "method" will not work - your abuse will be ignored/deleted/brushed off.