9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by simonshack »

ZACARIAS MOUSSAOUI: Another "VICSIM" of 9/11 ?

QUESTION:
Is this supposed to be the same man...............................................as this one?
ImageImage

And here's from "CNN JUSTICE": a lovely hand-painted, courtroom portrait-cartoon ( just like Breivik in Oslo, ya know...) <_<
Image "AFP-GETTY IMAGES" ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui's appeal of life sentence denied"
Moussaoui has been held by the government since August 2001, and was the first person charged in the United States in connection with the 9/11 attacks. He was indicted in December 2001, accused of being part of a broader terror conspiracy in the months leading up to 9/11.
http://articles.cnn.com/2010-01-04/just ... s=PM:CRIME
Do we have any firm proof that this Moussaoui guy even exists? The alleged "20th" hijacker? Duh.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

That's some nice research reeldeel, I'm from Florida and it's odd one license you show has a 6 year life and the bottom a 2 year? That bottom Fla. one is a total fake, as you can see the Top Fla one's expiration is the same is the birthday which is correct here. Also notice the actual #'s, the 1st one issued on 9/10/99: A300-540-68-007-0, the 2nd on 5/2/01
A300-540-68-321-0. SO in 21 months time only 314 people in the whole state of Florida got a license? Plus down here your birthdate numbers are configured into the license #. Then like rd mentioned the same picture on both, this is a BIG FAIL for the perps, straight up Crappy Job! :lol: And that 9/11/2001 expiration? the balls these clowns have are like water buffaloes!
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brutal Metal

what's the best way to take a digital camera photo of a license? I tried to on mine but the flash washs out the whole pic and you can't read anything and it's blurry cause I have the camera real close to it so the numbers can be seen?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Brutal Metal wrote:what's the best way to take a digital camera photo of a license? I tried to on mine but the flash washs out the whole pic and you can't read anything and it's blurry cause I have the camera real close to it so the numbers can be seen?
Make a photocopy? Or do you have a scanner?
Brutal Metal

I don't have a scanner, I put a piece of tape over the flash but the numbers are still real blurry? Isn't there a setting for a real close up pic, macro right? I'm out the door shortly to work, I'll try and figure it out later tonight
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brutal Metal

^^^ Notice the drivers license # above, the middle numbers you see the 11 for the birth month and 67 for the year, that's what I meant how the #'s used on a Florida license are taken from the persons birthdate!
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Brutal Metal wrote:^^^ Notice the drivers license # above, the middle numbers you see the 11 for the birth month and 67 for the year, that's what I meant how the #'s used on a Florida license are taken from the persons birthdate!
How to read a FL driver license number

Yes, the 67 = birth year,
but it's the following 3-digit group that = the birth month and day
This is the month and day of birth. For males, the calculation is 40*(birth month -- 1) + birth day. Add 500 if the person is female.
Brutal Metal

^^ so I think it's safe to say then the the atta Florida Drivers license is 100% FAKE, which isn't surprising people make them down here all the time although the newest version is A Lot harder to fake!
simonshack
Administrator

Ok, folks..

So the little news story of the "3000 missing victims" (previously discussed here > http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2355190 ) did actually make it into the MSM press - and is reported by none other than ABC, the infamous news corporation involved up to its neck with the 9/11 hoax... :huh:

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/why-are-th ... f-death%3F

But see, there is apparently an official 'explanation' for this now...
"Why 9/11 victims' names are missing from federal registry of deaths"
http://www.independentmail.com/news/201 ... y/?print=1

(extract):
(...) "But there were special circumstances that prevented the 9/11 deaths from getting into the Death Master File.

"In most cases there were no physical remains, so (private) funeral directors were not involved," said Steven Schwartz, vital-records registrar for New York City.

Another major non-government source of death reports are family members who are eligible to receive Social Security survivor benefits.

"In our vital-records analysis of those deaths, we determined that about 70 percent of these people were under 40," said Susan Craig, a spokeswoman for the New York City Health Department.

Schwartz agreed.

"There is no question that these were largely younger people," he said. "When there are younger victims, there may not be survivors" to claim federal benefits.

As a result, more than 90 percent of New York's victims were not recorded in the Death Master File.

Get it?

"As a result, more than 90 percent of New York's victims were not recorded in the Death Master File."

What to make of all this? Please comment - (but first, please read both articles linked above)
Brutal Metal

70% of the victims were under the age of 40? Not in the crap vicsim pics I have seen!
And this doesn't make sense... "Another major non-government source of death reports are family members who are eligible to receive Social Security survivor benefits." ?? Eligible? It's been my understanding for YEARS the SS survivor benefit is a ONE TIME pidly check issued soon after an American's death to the family, it's like $400 :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

"As a result, more than 90 percent of New York's victims were not recorded in the Death Master File."

I believe this is an extremely important development.

This appears to be the most obvious and direct/official response to September Clues/and the VICSIM REPORT.

The alleged "3000 victims of 9/11" are simply not to be found in official records.

They - the perps - fail.
We - the people - win. :)

Ideally, this thread should be closed down now: We even have official confirmation that 90% of the alleged "3000 victims of 9/11" have NO RECORDS confirming their very existence.

But hey - perhaps we should look up that "10%" (actually less, only 249 have a confirmed death certificate on file) and try and figure out just why they were listed in the SSDI...

Out of 2,970 9/11 victims listed, only 446 appear in the Social Security death index. Of those only 249 have a confirmed death certificate on file. Maybe Simon Shack is not as crazy as it would seem at first glance.
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/sept ... ons-ew.php