CGI collapse footage

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Brutal Metal

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

reel.deal wrote:cool... we've moved on a bit here beyond impartial analysis presentations that may sway the odd 'official story doubter'. this forums vast & contains incendiary info that blows apart many of the 'accepted wisdoms' that worldwide media deceptions would have us all believe. I long ago past caring what anyone thinks; i dont even care what i think; i love having my preconceptions completely blown & overturned. its a waste of time trying to tell people i know how much bullshit rules our lives, its a paradigm shift too frightening to envision. people have their personal reality & view of the world, they really dont want it pointed out their comfort zone is a non-existant illusion. its far more productive to me, in my time here, to hold up the deceptions to the cold hard light of day to seperate and sift out the real from the mirage. i dont expect no tribunals, no justice, no trials. i just hate bullshit, & the inequality and cruelties of this world. so the way i see it, instead of bothering physically arguing 1x1 with anyone half-receptive to being shown 'the truth' TM; just continuing to call out fakery is a noble pursuit,
a duty to the future, to integrity, and to freedom, of every kind...

;)
We're two peas on a pod, I have the same viewpoints. People that believe the WHOLE LIE are the ones like us that saw those planes hit the towers over and over again on TV 10 years ago,watched made for TV movies about the heroic flight passengers,and get the 911 memorial shoved down their throats are Tough peeps to crack, they don't wanna believe that an entity of a higher Authority is slowly but surely ripping our civil liberties right out from under us. There hasn't been ANY form us justice in this country since the 19th century!
Ugo_da_Lugo
Banned

Unread post by Ugo_da_Lugo »

Brutal Metal wrote:I conclude that no firemen perished as a result of those 3 buildings falling so that means the story you describe is BS to ME, anyone else can reach their own opinion... We all know what mine is since I made this little nugget here :D
http://youtu.be/lUcT57AEFsw
You have it wrong. It was NOT MY description. The story that was described in my post was the CAPTION that accompanies the picture of Biggart's gear. It was written by the author or the editor of the article. My position on the "343" was made clear in all of my postings. Please read it again and you will see the QUOTATION MARKS that surround the paragraph in question. I had already stated in my last post to Simon that there was a misunderstanding here and I thought you would have seen that.

So please get it straight before you come to false assumptions rather than answer my questions as to how you arrived at your "It's all BS" conclusion.

As I stated before " "It's all BS" is not enough :)

PS - I just viewed the UTube on the side X sides of the firemen. Why did you post it on UTube in the first place? UTube is the place where we take the opportunity to inform people. Even a well informed researcher would wonder what the hell you were doing in that 'serial montage' of firemen photo's.
Most people in search of truthful information about 9/11 are not going to understand what you are doing. It seems as though it's made for INSIDERS and even they won't understand it unless you explain it to them. It has no text. It has no audio. No introduction and the concluing remark is confusing. The pictures have not much value - even to those in the know - because there is no explanation of anything. Either you are a master of brevity (as in "It's all BS") or you are lazy. The collection of pictures of the firemen look as though they were "tossed on the bed" and are difficult to discern - out of focus and are presented to the viewer at an angle that makes it hard to read them. Please do another version of it - I think properly presented it has value - otherwise people will ignore it. I ignored it and I am very knowledgable on the subject. Imagine what a viewer who is looking for the truth would do.

With respect to your quote that begins this post that NO firemen died I do not understand your conclusion here "This film is dedicated to all those who lost their lives in the attacks and aftermath of 9/11" ???

You do make a comment in the "comments section" but not in the video itself. And it doesn't contribute all that much to our understanding of what you are trying to say. Besides, its after the fact - why is that?
“How to fake firemen: Put a cheezy mustache on one out of every three firemen! Firemen like to look like slimy 1970's B-movie stars! Don't forget to put in a couple of black guys, 2-3 at the most! Everyone else-just make them white, real white. We don't want anyone who looks like they aren't white.”
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Ugo da Lugo, 12 posts are a bit too few to start attacking other members and making personal polemics. Why the aggressiveness? What's in it for the forum?

If we sometimes are curt or jocular about our conclusions, it is only because there is a whole forum of research here, with evidence and comments that speak for themselves. It is your duty to look it up if you look for answers. Nobody has to answer you directly and just the way you want it, or else.

We try to keep a relaxed and focused atmosphere on this forum, without getting into personal fights and feuds every other week, which is something we cannot afford.

Let's move on... :)
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Ugo_da_Lugo wrote:
Brutal Metal wrote:I conclude that no firemen perished as a result of those 3 buildings falling so that means the story you describe is BS to ME, anyone else can reach their own opinion... We all know what mine is since I made this little nugget here :D
http://youtu.be/lUcT57AEFsw
You do make a comment in the "comments section" but not in the video itself. And it doesn't contribute all that much to our understanding of what you are trying to say. Besides, its after the fact - why is that?
“How to fake firemen: Put a cheezy mustache on one out of every three firemen! Firemen like to look like slimy 1970's B-movie stars! Don't forget to put in a couple of black guys, 2-3 at the most! Everyone else-just make them white, real white. We don't want anyone who looks like they aren't white.”
First off That's NOT my quote, my screen name is stangcobr that's another You tube member giving his view which I agree with.. and the reason I uploaded that vid clip I made to You Tube was to show my utter distaste for our Mass Media that fed 250 million people this Garbage on the end credits of this Naudet Brothers produced farce that was distributed on CBS a major US network hosted by Robert DeNiro on the 10th Anniversary. Simon and Co's research on vicsim fire fighters has been well documented and I wanted to do my part to blow the whistle on what CBS showed.
Is that good enough for you? If not I won't be losing sleep over it!
p.s. and this right here "This film is dedicated to all those who lost their lives in the attacks and aftermath of 9/11" ???"
was how the Naudet Brothers ended their tear jerker production that isn't my words or views, you didn't understand what I was trying to portray in the clip which is fine, other's understood! Let me help "IT WAS A SHAM"
Ugo_da_Lugo
Banned

Unread post by Ugo_da_Lugo »

OK.............Thank's for the input. BTW - I am in agreement with you here on the Forum. I tried to point out a mis-understanding but I wasn't heard. I would like to get back to the topic of the thread..............Ugo
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

NEW NEVER-SEEN-BEFORE COLLAPSE FOOTAGE !
("filmed with a 2001 Handycam")

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibWl2UsOYmg

Do I really, rueeeally think this is funny? Hell, YES ! :P
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Looking closer at Dimitri's image, notice on the right edge how he didn't perfectly overlay(?) the window/columns.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Are these 3 different shots accredited to 3 different people? I am familiar with this shot it is shown on NBC @ NBC Reporter Anne Thompson

It is shown in the NBC archives @ 7.05 pm... http://www.archive.org/details/nbc20010 ... tart=539.5

Cheers B)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

+
Thanks, Reel deal and Equinox. Great work.

JAMES NACHTWEY: WHERE ARE YOU?

I can now confidently call out world famous photojournalist James Nachtwey for the liar that he is.

Nachtwey, "the greatest war photographer of our time" (see link below) - is roundly busted. <_<

source of image credited to James Nachtwey: http://lightbox.time.com/2011/09/07/rev ... achtwey/#1
( Read the fascinating comments left under that Time magazine article by readers - such as pro photographer Max Hodges !)

source of NBC videoframes: http://www.archive.org/details/nbc20010 ... tart=539.5
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Yes with that angle he should be directly in front. I went through frame by frame, and he sure is not there.

Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Any photo of smoke with pieces of WTC wall panels and columns sticking out from the smoke is fake! It is as simple as that. A skyscraper cannot 'collapse' from top down and taking photos of the quick 'collapse', smoke and debris is impossible.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Heiwa wrote: Any photo of smoke with pieces of WTC wall panels and columns sticking out from the smoke is fake! It is as simple as that. A skyscraper cannot 'collapse' from top down and taking photos of the quick 'collapse', smoke and debris is impossible.
Yes, they do not depict reality in the slightest.

Great site Heiwa...
The Heiwa Challenge has been open since March 2010 and there is still no successful Challenger/structure! Maybe �10 000:- was too little to fight for. So I raise the winnings to � 1 000 000:-
http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm

B)
Last edited by Equinox on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

The collapse shot crowd overreaction.

Even if you are new to the idea that the collapse shot videos are just fabricated.

Listen to the crowd reactions… of these collapse/explosion shots. Not only are they reused in other videos…But it doesn’t take a tech to know they are over the top…

pegasus76 wrote:Hello:

I have recently seen "September Clues" and then I tried to verify the facts.

In Part C, around the minute 8 it says that the same woman invokes God in TV footage and in "AMATEUR" footage.

I searched the two original videos, to verify this information. I found the video of Tina Cart in YouTube, but the other alleged "TV Footage" I could not find it. Where I can see it? Is it really a television video?

I hope someone can help me.

Sorry for my english and thanks :)

Regards,

Oscar

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3KE0Y1AV4

But this guy I found on this camera planet archive literally takes the cake for yelling OMG!!

At 1.22

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mz0_x7313I

Just like that bad acting on Independence Day..

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN55Mu2TKxE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:+
Thanks, Reel deal and Equinox. Great work.

: WHERE ARE YOU?

I can now confidently call out world famous photojournalist for the liar that he is.

Nachtwey, "the greatest war photographer of our time" (see link below) - is roundly busted. <_<

source of image credited to : http://lightbox.time.com/2011/09/07/rev ... achtwey/#1
( Read the fascinating comments left under that Time article by readers - such as pro photographer Max Hodges !)

source of NBC videoframes: http://www.archive.org/details/nbc20010 ... tart=539.5
*high fives Simon N reel back. Yes great team work there.

Lol do you both know how much fun this is for someone, who didn’t even know what Photoshop was until he watched septclues n stumbled across this forum? Im getting better now. Cheers for the lessons and inspiration Simon ,reel, brianv. 

Dammit... where are you Nacht-"wally"??!!
Image :lol: :D B)

Props to reel deal for this post showing Nachtwey, Photoshopped 9/11 fantasy album. (the dude wasnt even there) B)

reel.deal wrote:
simonshack wrote: pro photographer Max Hodges !
B)
https://plus.google.com/100073645661563 ... DsBhHKYnbk

"One wonders why the version first published was selected when the new alternate clearly has more dramatic
elements like recognizable debris, fire and even an american flag. Every element from the sky, smoke, debris,
cross and building surfaces appear to have been meticulously worked over to enhance contrast, details,
sharpness, and color."

https://plus.google.com/100073645661563 ... 484/albums

9/11 2001 vs 2011 remixes...
;)
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Virtual Tourism, outside Saint Peter's Church

Church location: southeast corner Barclay and Church.
Google Maps Street View

Images and 8-second-video-clip allegedly shot from:

This is(was) the (former) Moody's Corp. building (11 stories, built 1951),
which was purchased by Silverstein Properties in November 2006,
and demolished in 2008;
also known as 99 Church Street, or 30 Park Place.

image of Moody's building from cityrealty.com

Photos in rememberance:
Skyscraper enthusiast photos of Moody building and discussions.