Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
fred
Banned

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by fred »

Dearest Nonhocapito:

I haven't seen you add anything productive to the discussion of the ARIZONA MASS SHOOTING PSYOP. Please start a new thread called "I hate Fred, he's a fear-monger and over-enthusiastic and endorses the wrong people" and post over there. Thank you.

I did, and do, encourage everyone to look at the various identifications Dallasgoldbug has come up with. He has a large volume of work that pertains to this very topic. I'm still in the process of going through it and forming my own opinions. My initial take is that there's a lot of good work there. That's what I said and that's what I say. I find it encouraging that there's someone else out there actually looking at this PSYOP and trying to identify the participants and maybe doing some heavy lifting. I haven't reached the conclusion that it's an elaborate scam, a honeypot, and a distraction. If you can decide that in 10 minutes or less, then hey, how very nice for you. You're smarter than I am, Congratulations!
Dallasgoldbug
Banned

Unread post by Dallasgoldbug »

fred wrote:In my opinion, AIG appears right at the heart of a bunch of financial chicanery related to massive government bailouts and insurance scams, and with Mr Greenburg's illustrious official resume (ignoring for a moment the issue of any family Nazi connections) I would expect him to be deeply involved in various psychological warfare operations. I believe Dick Cheney was another CFR president, for those who keep track of that sort of thing.

So, if you tell me he's got family involved with the Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP, I wouldn't find that implausible. I would want to look into that.

I kind of feel like I walked in and said "Hey, there's a guy on the street corner handing out free Rolex watches. Some of them look real to me," and everybody is calling me an idiot. I don't see how anybody can have done the necessary homework to be pooh-poohing findings on Rebbecca Joy / Jennifer Sexton just yet.

This swift and loud condemnation is a little weird. I read pretty fast and I haven't gone through all the videos and websites yet.

THanks fred. And yes I too never thought in a million years I would be looking at Maurice who actually has a few different AKA's

This being the one I would imagine him and the rest of his family run to (it has its own runway)

County Monroe Voter ID 113873930 Last Name GREENBERG Suffix
First Name MAURICE Middle Name R Suppress Address (Y/N) N Residence Address Line 1 3056 SANCTUARY TER
Residence Address Line 2 Residence City KEY LARGO /O.R.C. Residence State FL Residence ZIP Code 33037
Date of Birth May 4 1925 Registration Date Dec 30 2004 Party Affiliation
Republican Party of Florida Precinct 33 Precinct Group 0 Precinct Split 33.01 Precinct Suffix
Voter Status Active Congressional District 18 House District 120 Senate District 39
County Commission District 5 School Board District 5 Daytime Phone Number 306(Ill hold that info back for now)

I just happened to find the 4000+ photos of the family while I was doing image searches for "e stewart rhodes III" and in the mix was Jennifer sexton taking photos of Rhodes at AJ's studio. I recognized her immediately (I have a strange gift of a photographic memory BUT only with objects and faces that are in 2 diminution. It doesn't work for people I meet in person. For what ever reason when the image is in picture form the face gets burnt into my brain and stays there. Thats how I was able to Identify the Dave Weiss side of the Pima County actors so easily. I memorized his friends list and a few of his friends friends lists as well. Don't ask me how it works because I have no idea and amaze myself every so often. I enjoy being tested by my friends, because like I said I don't know how it works and cant believe sometime when the face just pops up in my head as Im watching a video. Kind of freakish but it is what it is)

When I found Jennifer's picasa account that was the first to hit me because it showed her two daughters one being samantha (aka christina green) watch the video and you'll get all the answers about that part. Then saw her in photos with her grandfather which I knew immediately because I grew up in Philadelphia and although I don't remember a Dallas Green on the Phillys (and I was a big fan) when I heard about him I made sure to commit his face to memory. So seeing him in the photo with the little girl I knew I was on to something.

From there I found Vicki's photo albums. That had the photo of the christina now 13 at a bar mitsva 3 months after the Giffords event.

While I was downloading all that I could I found her at her great grandfathers 96th birthday party (last year)

While I was digging I was contacted by a person that said they thought I had stumbled on to a WWI war criminal. I had no Idea but once I started digging into the Greenberg family it all clicked. THEN on top of that finding Michael (aka Dallas Green) meeting with the other Nazi war criminal along with Vicki's father being Maurice STRONG, THEN finding that Maurice isn't who he says he is, and identifying him as another well known Nazi, I started diggin into their pasts and found the common link was Rockefeller who funded each of them and brought them over with Paperclip. Standard oil was a connection and that you can dig further about. The thing that I look at now that I didnt notice before is when the entire family went to Israel for a bar mitsvah guess who didn't go. And to think hes a Nazi and not even jewish and is hiding among them when he is the "Anger of Death"

http://wellaware1.com/docs/Auschwitz_Exposed.pdf give it a few minutes my servers are taking a beating right now and sometimes the big files take a bit.

So I sitting there looking at Three Nazi war criminals and a son of one that is meeting with officials all over the world as the leasion for both Maurice's. THen come to find out that Greenberg after AIG is the owner of the largest Insurance underwriter on the planet Starr Co. you can now see why we have the unconstitutional mandatory Car insurance laws and the Obama care was pushed. If it has to do with insurance HE alone is 80% of all the insurance business on the planet through his Starr Co corps.

Remember during 9/11 Loyds was the under writer for the World Trade building and guess who was good friend with Silverstien? You guessed it Maurice, and at that time Loyds was his biggest competitors so you bet he tried to hurt their bottom dollar with the World trade event.

NOT ONLY THAT but Loyds was the main underwriter of the Katrina event. Now Loyds is a kinds of partner under the Starr Co umbrellas

Now combine that with Maurice Strongs outspoken statements about needing to take down the "RICH" countries (just so he and the rest of them can get the carbon tax in place) Remember Strong is the one that invented the carbon tax plan to begin with. Between the two of them THey both are the ones pulling all the strings. They are both Nazi's and members of all the normal evil groups CFR Triladderal's and funny enough everyone thinks the Builderberg conference was named after the hotel. hahahah Guess again its owned by a Greenberg. its where all the Bergs come to build the bonds and plan their take over of the rest of us. Strong is the go to man/and advisor of the World Bank and of course his connection to the UN are well documented.

Then I stumbled on the fact that Tony Greenberg and his wife Anne are playing many roles in the main stream like Osama Bin ladens son Omar Bin laden and his wife, and here are a few more...

Then I saw that every one of the family members including tony and annes little girl are playing roles in events you see on TV and think are real. Their little daughter is Caylee Anthony. The video of her on her grandfather chest in the nursing home IS actually her grandfather (Anne father David) At this point my head was spinning as all the faces started to pop out. Tony playing David Rothschild and Anne playing Sibel Edmonds...You couldn't pay me to come up with this crazy story. Not in a million years would I have imagined it would have been like this.

Thats why my site suffers so much because every time I turn on youtube more of these actors pop out.

They should be treated like domestic terrorists for their roles in attempting to instigate the population into acting out in a violent manner toward officials they believe are trying to take away their civil liberties but when I look at the event s carefully I find the same actors are making up all the staged events.

Dallasgoldbug
Banned

Unread post by Dallasgoldbug »

Oh yeah just to be clear. These people are not CGI. Like I said I NOW actually have over 5000+ family photos of them and the Blumbergs (bloombergs), Sexton, Wohl, Rockefeller, Katz, Strong, and Harmon's. All are on e big family. THe photos span from 2004 to present and cover countless vacations with all the fixins'

No way they are CGI this would be impossible to accomplish even with an army of artists.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Anyway...to follow on from my post on the previous page: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2359891

Since the 'official file photos' of Giffords go back a number of years, there are some very clear ones like this (easily found on Google images):

(Gamma corrected to lighten only)
Giffords (AP file photo):
Original @ http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/electio ... ct_to.html

That would undoubtedly be an excellent example to use for serious comparative analysis, especially if attempting to determine identity by comparing unique physical features, such as ears.
So for any still wondering why I reject alleged research conclusions based on preconceived ideas and deliberately selected material, using unverified and un-demonstrated methods, to fit a predetermined agenda, here's an example:

"Rebecca Joy" ear (unverified) vs Gabrielle Giffords' ear (clearly no match):
Frame from dallasgoldbug video: http://youtu.be/WkpFDcTtOKo

"Rebecca Joy" ear <-------------------------> Anonymous female ear (to compare common vs unique elements):
Anonymous ear @ http://www.the-generous-wife.com/wp-con ... -2-111.jpg

A few more anonymous female ears for perspective & comparison:
ImageImage
@ http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free- ... age8851936 & Stockphotos.com
@ http://www.fotolia.com/id/11917601

Just to recap & clarify: Of course the 'Giffords' character is a real person who was posing as a Congresswoman, with as little actual public exposure as possible (& probably none), i.e. most videos of her before 1-8 are prefab: pre-filmed, spliced & edited; all photos of her 'public' appearances & alleged "Congress on Your Corner" back-story have been exposed as completely faked (shooped);
all photos of her with her alleged "husband" Mark Kelly are also totally faked.

All photos of her since 1-8 as "head shot survivor" have been exposed as fakes;
all videos of her alleged appearances since then are, by obvious necessity, CGI modeled on her.
Same woman used as the model/template, no 'stand ins' needed, just CGI and sleight of hand to fool the public.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

So I guess the hoaxers gave this secret agent actress Rebecca a short vacay pass so she can go gallivanting about, tanning up and attending seminars such as the one on Useppa Island, Florida (that's where she supposedly is in that video) during the first week of April 2009, the same week congresswoman Gabby was booked solid i.e. hosting an important summit and making several public appearances... of course that's all CGI... so I guess it's plausible. Those perps got big ones.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dlwakeman/3435021133/

EXIF IFD0

Camera Make = NIKON
Camera Model = S1
Picture Orientation = normal (1)
Last Modified Date/Time = 2009:04:04 00:34:44

EXIF Sub IFD

Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 10/554 second ===> 1/55.4 second ===> 0.01805 second
Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 85/10 ===> ƒ/8.5
ISO Speed Ratings = 50
Original Date/Time = 2009:04:04 00:34:44
Flash = Flash did not fire, auto mode
Focal Length = 58/10 mm ===> 5.8 mm
Image Width = 2048 pixels
Image Height = 1536 pixels
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I have been away for a few days and to my positive surprise I noticed that AZ Psy-Op gained a lot of attention , almost catching up to Oslo-Utoya :)
Its all good, wether DGB is legit or not because debunking Gabby Giffords Show , shows to anyone interested how really corrupt and prostituted our political class really is.

They create fake officials to be used for some fake mind-fucking events , it can be clearly seen that the whores in "power" lend credibility to this psy-op. If Giffords is made up , maybe Obama is as well ?

Where are we actually in all this? Maybe even us in CF cant grasp the magnitude of the fakery ? Maybe whole congress and senate is fake? :)

It really is of secondary importance whether they use real actors or not ( I tend to think they do , when really necessary ). What is really important right now is trying to figure out how far it went , up to now .

Its not the question of "what is fake?" anymore , its "what is real? " .

Arizona operation is making my feel really weird and sometimes scared , its much more serious than catches the eye at first . is it going to lead to Obama's "assassination" and another pivotal event on the world stage much more serious and deadly than 9/11 ?

Is 44th president getting ready for some kind of masonic ritual in this or next year ? Are they rehearsing with Gabby before they jump the bigger ship with "the leader of the free world" ?

To Dallas :

I think there's a lot of merit in what you do , in a sense that you bring people's attention to fakery. Once they grasp that perps use actors or software to create events seen on the "news" later and that the politicians seen on TV might be actors , its a new reality for everyone affected. They got awaken . Its now up to them to chose the right path .

Why do you use masonic symbols in your logo and later deny it ? Why do you call rightfully sceptical members about your conclusions idiots ? It doesnt help your credibility.

I recommended your site back in may , you became a member in the same month . Why did you decide to stay silent? Why showing up now?

There are questions you need to answer , period . There is no need to get jerky and moody , Kim Kardashian style :)

One more thing . You claim to be especially interested in JFK assassination(?) . What do you think about the resaerch done on the topic on the Forum?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fred wrote:Dearest Nonhocapito:

I haven't seen you add anything productive to the discussion of the ARIZONA MASS SHOOTING PSYOP. Please start a new thread called "I hate Fred, he's a fear-monger and over-enthusiastic and endorses the wrong people" and post over there. Thank you.

Of late, I haven't seen anything productive added to the ARIZONA MASS SHOOTING PSYOP either, Fred. It seems to have been hijacked by a bullshit artist whose attitude is all-too-familiarly childish, arrogant and confrontational. I have spent more than enough time checking out Mr. Goldbug's site and have no desire to waste any more of it. Everyone is free to check out 'wellaware.com' - by all means - but I do not wish this forum to be associated with its contents in any way.

This bullcrap from 'wellaware/Goldbug' takes the cake - and is NOT welcome on Cluesforum - let this be clear:

Besides, I am sure that administrator Nonhocapito - who has contributed significantly to the Giffords topic - would much prefer to keep doing so, rather than having to moderate this thread and its recent turmoil. Quite frankly, dear Fred, your vigorous endorsement of Mr. Goldbug doesn't help and strikes me as dreadfully hasty and bizarre.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dallasgoldbug wrote:Eat it.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDltoe9wZyQ
No thanks - I'm on a low-bs diet.
Doomday/Heinz

Unread post by Doomday/Heinz »

What about the two cops masquerading as mourners?
Thats a perfect fit in my opinion and most here seemed to agree.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Heinrich Himmler & Eva Braun... ;)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Doomday/Heinz wrote:What about the two cops masquerading as mourners?
65 year old cops :rolleyes:
Doomday/Heinz

Unread post by Doomday/Heinz »

brianv wrote:
Sherrifs voluntary something or rather department?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

With or without your endorsement, the video speaks for itself. You won't stay relevant with the "not invented here" attitude. Why you're now standing in the way of identifiable actresses is anyone's guess. I personally haven't a clue what you're up to.

"Bullcrap"? Is that really the finest criticism you have to offer? It's a response worthy of JREF, NIST, or Popular Mechanics. I expect more from you.

When an ongoing operation is threatened it's time to spring into action and pay for the parties and lifestyle?

Living off interest? With these rates?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Doomday/Heinz wrote:
brianv wrote:
Sheriff's Dept may be more political than a typical police force. The Sheriff is an elected position and he typically has the power to appoint deputies. Age usually indicates seniority in those sorts of organizations. [For whatever that's worth. I don't know the specifics of Arizona and Pima County.]

GH Bush Sr launched his public political career with a run for Sheriff, for example. These would likely be "politically active" people connected to the local or national power structure as opposed to career policemen.

Auxiliaries tend to be volunteer positions, and hence an easier spot to plant confederates, if that's what one was intending to do. You might be able to pull off this operation without the cooperation or knowledge of the broader Sheriff's Dept by making sure the team on the scene is packed with your hand-picked crew. I'm sure most of the Sheriff's Dept is made up of "real people" rather than psyops specialists and actors.

There were probably similar issues with 9/11 and all the other events making sure that real police and firemen and bomb squads do not arrive on the scene and say "Hey, why are you cutting the roof off of that bus? What is this a movie set?"
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Doomday/Heinz wrote:
brianv wrote:
Retired Civil Servants Drama Group Numpties