Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
nonhocapito

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Is this a deleted hug? :P
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Radian-Helix Media, LLC:
Articles of Organization filed December 30, 2010

http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgiip.e ... dDocuments

RadianHelixMedia.com
Created June 2, 2011
http://whois.domaintools.com/radianhelixmedia.com

Edited to add: bolding of the dates.
I posted this not to show that they exist, but that the dates may show they exist solely for this event.
Last edited by HonestlyNow on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

nonhocapito wrote:
fred wrote:I can see from the Arizona secretary of state that indeed somebody has formed Radian-Helix Media LLC and that it lists Jared C and Brandon Lee Pittman.
Radian-Helix Media LLC is clearly a made-up company. It doesn't matter if they have corporate filings to back them up. Maybe it exists on paper, but that's it. It appears clear to me that it was made up for this story and maybe even made up to give something usable to Dallasgoldbug research. It is either a bait he fell for or a clue he (his team) made up.

Or it's just a convenient nest for the perps and a vehicle for them to collect their paychecks for participating in the operation.
A search in google for Radian-Helix will bring results from Dallasgoldbug way before bringing you the actual company website. That should be enough. And such website is quite a hollow one, with pages like this one: http://radianhelixmedia.com/projects.htm

Are we expected to believe that this is the website of a company involved in media and communication?
It's just a typical front company. They're a dime a dozen on intelligence operations, as you know.

So, the company is fake.
It's registered with the Secretary of State and therefore it's a real company, just like any other company that is properly registered it is "valid and exists" whether or not it actually has any operations or employees.

Fake like all the numerous media companies and relative websites of the alleged amateur photographers and filmmakers of 9/11. Some are mentioned on this worthy and neglected thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=491

All Radian Helix characters uncovered by Chiarini and supposedly involved in the Giffords scam must very likely be equally fake. Just like 9/11 amateur names like Booher or Trottenberg or Fairbanks must be fake. I don't care if they have a face or not, if they have a facebook page or not. Going against these Radian Helix characters would be like focusing on the Naudet brothers or Fairbanks as being behind the 9/11 scam, when they are barely real.
This doesn't really follow at all. If there are some actors who are playing the parts of the Naudet Bros, then they're certainly involved in the 9/11 scam. If there's an actor playing Evan Fairbanks then he's involved too.

Why are you so eager and enthusiastic to see real-life actors wriggle free when they could be caught and punished? Shouldn't we go after the guilty or do we have to engage in endless masturbatory naval-gazing and fantasies all the time?

Clearly there are some flesh-and-blood actors involved, like Gary Welz, like Mark Humphrey. Not everyone is a computer-created animation. Advocating for "all sims" is just a get-out-of-jail free cards for the actual perps.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Continuing that thought, on the "victim" side I would say we have all sims or mostly sims. But on the "perp" side we've got a lot of actors, many of whom were featured in SimonShack's 911 Actors. They actually do employ some real life people to go around and talk on talk shows, and lecture church groups and schoolchildren. At least that's my belief right now.

As I read my post above I realize it can sound like I'm trying to stir up trouble, but it's silly to let a perp off the hook just because we're wed to the idea of all sims all the time for every role in the perps' organization.

There are actual people involved in this psyop. Let's go after them.
nonhocapito

fred wrote:Why are you so eager and enthusiastic to see real-life actors wriggle free when they could be caught and punished?
I am under the impression that on the wellaware website the people inside Radian-Helix are indicated as the people that orchestrated the scam, or important elements that a couple of links later lead you to the real perpetrators (who happen to be old nazis). I doubt these connections, I doubt the investigative method that leads to these conclusions. Or do you really think that there is a real person named "Brandan Pittman" who, while involved in a scam of this relevance puts his real name down on a piece of paper?

Back in the 9/11 scam, I don't think that "Andrea Booher" or "Jules Naudet" could lead you anywhere, because they don't exist. And, even if it is a worthy clue, you can go around all your life waving a photograph of the actors that you think impersonated them, you won't be anywhere closer to the real perpetrators.

As to the "endless masturbatory naval-gazing and fantasies all the time" versus sending the guilty behind bars: It will surprise you but I don't really care about sending people behind bars. It would be great if it happened, sure: but it's not my priority or my chief thought. I have no faith in the present system no interest in hoping or waiting for the impossible to happen. To me, focusing on sending the guilty behind bars is the real "fantasy". I have seen it happening with Mafia in my own country, for decades: eventually some of the guilty were behind bars, yet the mentality of the people outside never changed.

My chief interest lies in the educational, emancipatory work that we can do here. To show, explain, investigate how we should not trust the media, how things are faked. To help even one person to escape the grasp of the global propaganda and the fears that come attached to it. This is what I want to see happen, and this is why I find this research rewarding, this is why I am here. Naval gazing? I don't think so.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

nonhocapito wrote:{...}I doubt this connections, I doubt the investigative method that leads to these conclusions. Or do you really think that there is a real person named "Brandan Pittman" who, while involved in a scam of this relevance puts his real name down on a piece of paper?

Back in the 9/11 scam, I don't think that "Andrea Booher" or "Jules Naudet" could lead you anywhere, because they don't exist. And, even if it is a worthy clue, you can go around all your life waving a photograph of the actors that you think impersonated them, you won't be anywhere closer to the real perpetrators.
Exactly, Nonho! Image
As to the "endless masturbatory naval-gazing and fantasies all the time" versus sending the guilty behind bars: It will surprise you but I don't really care about sending people behind bars. It would be great if it happened, sure: but it's not my priority or my chief thought. I have no faith in the present system no interest in hoping or waiting for the impossible to happen. To me, focusing on sending the guilty behind bars is the real "fantasy". I have seen it happening with Mafia in my own country, for decades: eventually some of the guilty were behind bars, yet the mentality of the people outside never changed.

My chief interest lies in the educational, emancipatory work that we can do here. To show, explain, investigate how we should not trust the media, how things are faked. To help even one person to escape the grasp of the global propaganda and the fears that come attached to it. This is what I want to see happen, and this is why I find this research rewarding, this is why I am here. Naval gazing? I don't think so.
Amen! :)
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Well, since you're asking, yes, I do actually think that they hire actors for these roles.

I have personally seen military simulation work (not PSYOP work) contracted out to small independent developers. So I know from personal knowledge that it happens. I've spent enough time around these developers to know that doing something like "Let's give him your first name and my middle name and her last name" is exactly the sort of thing these guys do for kicks. It's stupid, it's bad form, and they do it all the time. They don't take this stuff too seriously. Maybe they don't know that it's going to be used for something so big. 99% of the time this stuff never sees the light of day. Maybe it ends up in some training film somewhere. They don't need to know exactly where this stuff they work on is going to end up, and they sign confidentiality agreements--NDA's--agreeing never to talk about it.

So, what happens next? Suddenly "Jared Lee Loughner" has killed somebody important. Uh-oh. Is Pittman in big trouble, no, not really. Is he nervous? Hell yes! All of a sudden he wishes he had taken the security precautions a little bit more seriously. He won't make that mistake again.

Now he's in a double-bind. If he talks about his situation, he's messing with national security and they might do something very unpleasant to him. So he can't talk about it. But he's dropped too many clues. So he hopes nobody starts calling him. But then there's people like us who know who he is.

Personally, I think that's what's going on. I'm not so sure that they're as smooth and polished and well-hidden as they should be. The people who hired Pittman don't care about him. There's a hundred other firms they can turn to for the next character. Maybe they're even pissed off that he's put so much of himself into the role. He's in over his head.

The bad guys will keep doing this to the world over and over until the risks outweigh the rewards. Right now they're getting a free pass every single time. If you don't want more and more of this, eventually somebody has to change the risk-reward profile.

---

Another aspect to this sort of covert operation is that IT'S COVERT! So they aren't using in-house people for everything. They want people who can be blamed if things go wrong. Suppose the whole thing is a disaster. They can blame it all on Gabby Giffords as a desperate attempt to catapult herself onto the World Stage. These things don't always work out the way they're intended to. In what endeavor is the success rate 100%? Maybe the operation is designed to put Brandan Pittman in a bad spot, and to leave him vulnerable. They need leverage over the participants. Should we play nice and do as we're told just because the low-level employees and soldiers have been left in a vulnerable position by the higher-ups?

----

Your analogy to the mafia is very defeatist. Oh, it's always been this way, what can we do. Mindless hand-wringing. What is "educating people" going to accomplish? You educate them and they do nothing. I'd rather put a little bit of pressure back on the bad guys so that they modify their actions.
nonhocapito

fred wrote:Your analogy to the mafia is very defeatist. Oh, it's always been this way, what can we do. Mindless hand-wringing. What is "educating people" going to accomplish? You educate them and they do nothing. I'd rather put a little bit of pressure back on the bad guys so that they modify their actions.
"Defeatist." Sure. "Mindless hand-wringing." Why not. Always assume others' reasons are weaker than yours. <_<
I, in turn, cannot imagine a more irresponsible and obtuse sentence than this: "what is 'educating people' going to accomplish?"

A real problem people have, everyday, is TV. Propaganda. Isn't propaganda the toxic material we handle here? So many of my citizens don't want to see Berlusconi in jail. They want to be Berlusconi. Who produced this confusion, or made it worse, if not television itself? There are many more steps to take before people will know for real who belongs in jail, steps such as having larger and larger groups of the global population "vaccinated" against the lies of the TV.

"What is that going to accomplish"? Everything, maybe.

Aside of our divergences about DGB's story, I certainly agree that it is possible occasionally to arrive to real names, after which it is right to spell out those names clearly and nail them to their responsibilities. Yet one must always remember that a greater degree of fakery still remains a possibility.

With 9/11, for example, I had been intrigued by a cameraman like Molesworth, who allegedly filmed edna cintron waving from the towers with his super zoom, and whose efforts are included in the NIST cumulus (see this playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK_ZkVLI ... 83AB53A74F and in particular this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QzK_oKm-mw)

Mark Molesworth is amply accounted for on IMDB (one job of his this year was, hear-hear, a documentary about the "Children of 9/11") and has a company website that at least seems to be updated: http://www.molesworth.com/mark.html

So he looks real enough, certainly more real than Pittman and Radian Helix. However, even with him, I know deception is easy, and there's a good chance that he is entirely fake, a pen name for someone else's work, or rather for digital work that has to look as if someone filmed it. And it matters little if "Molesworth Enterprise Inc" is a real company on paper: I still would look pretty silly accusing him to be one of the perpetrators behind 9/11, when I'm not even sure if he exists in reality.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

I thought Makkonen's annotated analysis of Giffords' "recovery photo" was worth reviving as a reminder:

Right click—>'View Image' for full size (recommended for details)
Re: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2354377

And no, there is no one else 'playing' Giffords now, (and certainly not some undershot jawed, pointy chinned, narrow eyed female :rolleyes: ) not even the Giffords actress herself has been needed since the PsyOp shoop, its all been CGI modeled on her. (Will be interesting to see what they do for the supposedly up-coming "interview" with Diane Sawyer)

Raw footage of Gabrielle Giffords at NASA Award-Ceremony
@ http://youtu.be/jGHhEGvdZp8

I'm afraid this inspired me to be 'creative' after all :P

♪ ♫ The Hoaxy Shoopy aka PsyOp PoopShoop song
(to the tune of Hokey Pokey)

Put your zoom in, put your zoom out
put your zoom in & shake it all about
Do the hoaxy shoopy & cut around
That's what it's all about!

Put your template in, put your layers out
put your graphics in & mash it all about
do the hoaxy shoopy & darken it around
That's what it's all about!

Unread post by RoyBean »

fred wrote:@Dallasgoldbug

Ed, Outstanding work on finding Jennifer Rio [aka Rebecca Joy, aka Jennifer Sexton, aka Jennifer Greenburg], the actress who plays Congresswoman Gabby Giffords!

I would encourage everyone who is interested in this topic to look at Dallasgoldbug's videos on youtube.
I did and noticed 'Dallasgoldbug' only used a couple of pictures and a sound bite and didn't include any video clips of this Rebecca Joy 'actress' to help in his comparisons. Here are the three clips I found of RJ so far where she's endorsing other 'motivational speakers/gurus'

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b_gpFmj6EI

ProfitPoint Platform Closer Training Rave Reviews
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7960846523
(jump to 19:30)
Check Out This Video By Rebecca Joy, Firefighter
http://www.awakentheauthorwithin.com/sharedvision.htm

IMO/observation, this 'Rebecca' never played the role of Giffords, but what do ya'll think?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

RoyBean wrote:IMO/observation, this 'Rebecca' never played the role of Giffords, but what do ya'll think?
You're right, and it's not like there aren't plenty of video interviews etc. of the 'before' Giffords to see that it ain't so:
e.g. Apple Representative Giffords:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C51ZTXhcxiU

Yet dallasgoldbug, the self-proclaimed "Expert in Image Forensics", "Certified in Photoshop and Flash" (with phantom "Golden Mean Gauge") still claims that Giffords was played by Rebecca Joy before 1-8-2011, and by another two now! (e.g. http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2359707)
I wonder why? <_<
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:Image

Is this a deleted hug? :P
I did notice it last night, spot on nonho! You should see the copymove/clone ops but all you need is eyes!

Nice company DGB keeps!

"watch youtube dallasgoldbug and see this is all a fake fraud media holohoax. you will not be able to conclude anything else once you see the facts. You non jews really ought to wake up to the jew kids of jew satans plan for you."

http://www.youtube.com/user/attorneyskillforjew
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Maat wrote:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C51ZTXhcxiU
I find it hilarious that in the video the 2:03 - 2:04 fade edit shows two completely different versions of the "same" "person". I challenge anyone - if we presumed, for the sake of it, that this was a real person - to convince me it's the "same" ol' "Gabby Giffords".

Of course, Gabby's initials, GG, are numerologically "legit" ;) : 7/7

I do find it strange that the video is titled "GG's Touching Video". Sims don't really touch anything. ;)
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Re: Giffords' "recovery photo" posted above:
What "reflection" is this supposed to be?

That reflection is the optical effect of wearing prescription eyeglasses.

I wear contacts. As a quick test, I took my eyeglasses and looked into the mirror. When you turn your head ever so slightly to the side, you get exactly what you see in that photo.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Yes, I agree that the output you see of Gabby Giffords is all shooped up. Do they still need actors and actresses? Yes.

If they go with a "pure sim" then all of people who "interact" with Gabby Giffords have to be in on the act. Let's start with her "doctors". We all agree that nobody is pulling bullets out of the sim's head and pasting a sim brain back together, right?

So you say they can use a "sim doctor", and fair enough. They can just put an image of the doctor up on the TV and that's probably what they do.

But what about the Medical Center where this miraculous brain transplant surgery transplant takes place. Is it a sim? No!

So at that point they actually need real life actors and confederates because SOMEBODY has to be there to vouch for the Sim Doctor patching together Gabby's Sim Brain and claiming that she's being held in a secure wing of the 5th floor (or whatever the case may be.) At some point there's a nexus between the "sim" and the real world, and they need ACTORS or PARTICIPANTS to lie to the real people in order to maintain that illusion.

I would argue that to limit the number of players it's worthwhile for them to have a couple of "live action Gabby's" played by actors that are not the same as the "Sim Gabby" that you see on TV. Just like in the 9/11 operation they need some actual "real world explosive devices" to bring down the WTC that are different from the "simulated explosions and collapse footage" that you see on TV.

While we have some "public schoolteachers" here who just want to educate humanity, and I suppose that's fine if that's your mission, nothing wrong with being a teacher, it's also worth looking at this operation a little bit more strategically and seeing where you can apply the most pressure to the actual participants in order to force them to alter their behavior.

I would say that "that part of the operation" that interfaces with the "real world" is the weak link. The relatives of Baby Sim 9/11 Taylor Green, for example, would be a weak link.

We see a Sim WTC in the videos. You're almost taking the position that because it was simmed that the real WTC doesn't exist. Gabby has been simmed therefore we don't need an actress to play Gabby? Is that logical? We don't need a live-action Gabby for her TV Appearances. Well what about everywhere else Gabby is supposed to be? I think they still need actors and actresses because there are plenty of "live roles" required to maintain the illusion.

But then again maybe that's just "paranoid". If they do use live-actors there's still a need to shoop them and sim them to help disguise the actor-participants and let them lead their double lives outside of "working hours."

Think of a Hollywood movie. Spiderman can be CGI on a screen and he usually is. But they still need some guys to stand around in Spiderman suits from time to time for publicity purposes. There's still a job out there for people to dress up in Spiderman costumes. Is it so different for the fictional character of "Gabby Giffords"?

Continuing the analogy a little further, if you see someone dressed up as Spiderman and the shopping mall and you confront him with "Dude, you're not really Spiderman", everyone knows that already. But I suspect that there is a need for some real-life Public Appearances with Congresswoman Gabby Giffords which creates some interesting challenges for a "pure sim" operation. Did they really get all 535 members of Congress to go along with the act? Maybe they did. Or maybe they bring in an actress for a few minutes to "vote" and then they do a lot of post-production on that shot to disguise the actress a little better.

I think it's a valid line of inquiry. And I still remain convinced that you need some real-life actors to handle the sticky situations that arise from a sim's not having any physical presence at all.