OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Maat » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Makkonen wrote:Hello everyone,

I got a PM allegedly from Henrik Lied relating to this post: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2357540 . Posted with permission.

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011
Sent: August 24th, 2011, 3:47 pm
From: henriklied
To: Makkonen

Hi, Makkonen -
I was unable to post in the "Introduce Yourself" thread, and therefore also in every other thread on this forum, but I felt like I should at least send you a PM even if I'm unable to post directly to the utøya-thread.

I got a message from a friend that a photo I had taken was shown on a popular conspiracy forum, and I thought I might be able to clear some things up for you.

First of: This whole thing happened. It's completely horrifying, and it has shaken Norway to the bone. Which is why I find it very odd and quite insensitive to speculate in the fashion that's being done in this thread.

Second point, which is what I gather you're trying to illustrate by using mine and this other fellow's image, is that the two photos are taken at two different locations. Mine isn't taken near the memorial.

Please ask me anything. I'll probably be able to clear stuff up. :-)


------------
What does everyone think?
First off (not "of"), "Henrik" LIED again! :lol: Why would 'he' be "unable to post" in the "introduce yourself" thread, since that's one of the few places newly registered users are supposed to post in first now?
Answer: 'he' wanted to try to slither in the "back door" instead ;)

Secondly, trying to shill for what we repeatedly demonstrate and expose by every faked 'official' photo, bogus story and atrocious acting over & over did not happen, is pretty desperate of this pathetic perp puppet.
I especially love the avoidance of what we really do here by calling it a "conspiracy forum" instead of media fakery/hoax investigation & exposure :rolleyes:

If 'he' really photographed the images shown on that Flickr account, I'd like to know what the hell is wrong with all the perps' "cameras" that the gamma balance is always buggered! :lol:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nrkbeta/

Even the wikimedia ones with Exif data are darkened.
I've come to realize that "Exif data" is pretty meaningless in these cases, since if it can be removed it can also be changed — or simply circumvented by using a genuine camera shot as a template without recording any 'modifications'. (Remember all locks were only made to keep honest people out ;) )

Makkonen
Member
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Makkonen » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Unleashed wrote:This is an interesting "logo" for your Utoya pics. A cartoon bad guy. No fooling.

http://www.facebook.com/henrik.lied
Haha! :lol:

That's probably the autogenerated picture I made for my post: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2357540 , scroll downwards.

The thing is an application of this meme: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-lied

Unleashed
Member
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:27 am

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Unleashed » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Makkonen wrote:
Unleashed wrote:This is an interesting "logo" for your Utoya pics. A cartoon bad guy. No fooling.

http://www.facebook.com/henrik.lied
Haha! :lol:

That's probably the autogenerated picture I made for my post: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2357540 , scroll downwards.

The thing is an application of this meme: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-lied
I see. :D Then Henrik made that fb account just since it seemed necessary to create that "echo" to resemble the illusion of real. That seems likke li. What does this have to do with a Swedish singer? I didn't get his joke.
Last edited by Unleashed on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Makkonen
Member
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Makkonen » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:00 pm

The (probably final) PM reply from henriklied...

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011
Sent: August 24th, 2011, 6:50 pm
From: henriklied
To: Makkonen

Ref. "where I would have been" is behind the "red tape" at Youngstorget in Oslo with a 70-200mm. All the images are of course adjusted quite a bit in Adobe Lightroom, but nothing has been done to either the EXIF data or anything else. Here is the original image as imported into Lightroom: http://cl.ly/9Yx1

Here's the building from another viewpoint: http://cl.ly/9Zzo
…aaaand another: http://cl.ly/9YwE

Anyways, EXIF isn't something I'd bet my life on in any circumstance. I could probably easily have doctored them if I wanted to.

As I can see that you guys have already made up your mind about what's happened, I'll let you keep at it. Have fun, guys!

Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Maat » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Aaaw, poor perp puppy chickened out, couldn't explain the extra paint-work or the darkening to hide it, eh? :P "Photographer" my ass, a real pro wouldn't write Exif in all caps.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchangeab ... ile_format

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Makkonen wrote:The (probably final) PM reply from henriklied...

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011
Sent: August 24th, 2011, 6:50 pm
From: henriklied
To: Makkonen

Ref. "where I would have been" is behind the "red tape" at Youngstorget in Oslo with a 70-200mm. All the images are of course adjusted quite a bit in Adobe Lightroom, but nothing has been done to either the EXIF data or anything else. Here is the original image as imported into Lightroom: http://cl.ly/9Yx1

Here's the building from another viewpoint: http://cl.ly/9Zzo
…aaaand another: http://cl.ly/9YwE

Anyways, EXIF isn't something I'd bet my life on in any circumstance. I could probably easily have doctored them if I wanted to.

As I can see that you guys have already made up your mind about what's happened, I'll let you keep at it. Have fun, guys!
"where I would have been" - Has trouble with tenses - this is past conditional or hypothetical.

Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Maat » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:42 pm

brianv wrote:
Makkonen wrote:The (probably final) PM reply from henriklied...

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011
Sent: August 24th, 2011, 6:50 pm
From: henriklied
To: Makkonen

Ref. "where I would have been" is behind the "red tape" at ...


"where I would have been" - Has trouble with tenses - this is past conditional or hypothetical.
Exactly, and even if 'his' excuse is that he was quoting Makkonen's wording of a question, it still doesn't explain why he didn't correct it emphatically by stating "I was..", if he were there at all. The quotes around "red tape" don't make sense either — more likely that's what he was 'tangled up' in. :lol:

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6943
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by simonshack » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:46 pm

*

I'd like to have a chat with the photographer claiming to have snapped this one... <_<

Image
http://www.bt.no/nyheter/okonomi/Ofrene ... 44241.html

Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Maat » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

simonshack wrote:*

I'd like to have a chat with the photographer claiming to have snapped this one... <_<

Image
http://www.bt.no/nyheter/okonomi/Ofrene ... 44241.html
Oh good grief! Is that supposed to be a new trip with a different "driver", or do they do 'relays'? :lol:
Poor guy has a problem with his head...and of course Andersim can't change 'his' pose or expression 'cause they only have one 'head' for 'looking out toon-car window' :P

I'd challenge anyone to try to clean the paint off this 'Andy Warhol' nightmare! :rolleyes:
Gamma correction to lighten & slight saturation increase =
Image

With just gamma lightened twice:
Image
Last edited by Maat on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Makkonen
Member
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Makkonen » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Maat wrote:I'd challenge anyone to try to clean the paint off this 'Andy Warhol' nightmare! :rolleyes:
Gamma correction to lighten & slight saturation increase =
Image
Image
Image

Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Maat » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Good match, Makk! A cartoon Mystery Machine it is — hey, we even have talking dogs too :lol:

Makkonen
Member
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Makkonen » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Maat wrote:Good match, Makk! A cartoon Mystery Machine it is — hey, we even have talking dogs too :lol:
Thanks! :lol:

Makkonen
Member
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Makkonen » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 pm

http://nrkbeta.no/author/henrik/
https://twitter.com/#!/henriklied/

Henrik's got a "partner-in-crime", or at least his twitter refers so:

"My buddy @kimpim took some outstanding photos of the tragic events in Oslo: http://kiim.net/2011/07/24/oslove/"

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6943
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by simonshack » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Henrik sports a real hip moustache. I like it.

Image
Henrik Lied http://nrkbeta.no/author/henrik/

Here's a picture from his partner's Oslo photo archive : http://kiim.net/2011/07/24/oslove/
Image

Well, I've gotta say that after 50.000 + views (of this thread alone) - I certainly do not feel like walking alone. ;)

pshea38
Banned
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by pshea38 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Unleashed wrote:Pshea, forgive me, but you are starting to read like a bit of a ringer.

What possible purpose is there in pretending someone is sitting at a table. Unless the table were important and the person would never under under normal circumstances be sitting at this location.

It was as head scratching to me as your post on the Amy Winehouse thread. Are you in fact poking fun at the forum in some way?


To clarify my position, this could be some random person sitting at a coffeehouse in Walla Walla, Washington for all I know. I suspect photos are lifted from idle or abandoned facebook pages that have been reworked to represent a history of the 'new' owner in some cases. And to create personas in others.
I'm afraid I am scratching my head now. I don't know what you mean at all.
And what is a 'ringer'.
I certainly am not trying to poke fun at this forum. Are you saying that there
is no need to point out these anomalies or that I am pointing out the obvious or I am
in error?
As regards the Amy Whinehouse post, I was just giving my opinion and
if it is not appreciated, for whatever reasons, it can easily be deleted.

Post Reply