NASA's sun-powered Juno spacecraft

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
Dcopymope
Banned

NASA's sun-powered Juno spacecraft

Unread post by Dcopymope »

So now the Juno spacecraft has been launched and is headed to Jupiter, expected to be there by 2016. Beyond the fact that Juno just so happens to be the wife of Jupiter in Greek and Roman mythology, I didn't really think anything of it until it reminded of something William Cooper said in the video below about a potential hoax concerning the discovery of life on Europa, one of Jupiter's Moons.

William Cooper - NASA B.S.-Life on Mars (Full Length) @ 27:03 mark of video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8o76AYuyPc

Seeing that there is no other planned missions to Jupiter in the future on NASA's website, does anyone think that this space mission was what William Cooper was talking about?

2010 Odyssey - Jupiter Ignition (Final scene):
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38EDhpxzn2g
Gracist
Banned

Re: NASA's sun-powered Juno spacecraft

Unread post by Gracist »

Wow interesting show you posted and interesting story about Juno. Very nice. It seems like this could be what he was talking about or its at least so similar its pretty crazy.
Dcopymope
Banned

Gracist wrote:Wow interesting show you posted and interesting story about Juno. Very nice. It seems like this could be what he was talking about or its at least so similar its pretty crazy.
Even before this Juno space mission, years after that radio broadcast they actually did have a mission planned to check for life on Europa by 2020, which they claim is not likely to happen because of supposed "budget constraints".

Europa Jupiter System Mission (EJSM)

I think that this Juno spacecraft is the Europa Jupiter System Mission. The very name of the craft just makes this whole thing fishy to me. In the mystery religion, Juno and Jupiter unites forming the second sun, and Europa becomes Eden, forming the basis for this potential hoax. This is the story of 2001: A Space Odyssey and more specifically its sequel.

Edit: In the novel '3001: The Final Odyssey', you will see that this is all meant to be the ground work for an alien hoax. I haven't read the book myself, but looking at the plot summary on Wikipedia, this is what all this seems to be about.

3001: The Final Odyssey
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

Wow this is really fascinating stuff you have brought up here. I'm going to have to look deeper into all this. Very nice research.
Dcopymope
Banned

Gracist wrote:Wow this is really fascinating stuff you have brought up here. I'm going to have to look deeper into all this. Very nice research.
I think that over the next few years there will be a series of staged events or catastrophes that will be blamed on or connected in some way shape or form to some extraterrestrial group from somewhere in the universe or "UFOs" in the lead up to 2016, the year Juno is supposed to make contact with Jupiter, or maybe at a later date. Consider the reports below and you'll see that more & more every single issue is now about aliens.

Stop polluting the earth or space aliens will attack i.e. The Day the Earth Stood Still

CNN Hypes Alien Invasion As Tool To Improve The Economy:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwtDAV8nS6s

Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

They will than present us with what to the public will be concrete proof of life in space. As Mr. Cooper said at the 24:55 mark of the video, this evidence will have to be produced in a laboratory through genetic engineering, robotics, cloning, or the creation of human animal hybrids, so that they can show us something that to us would look and sound 'alien', which would have to be controlled remotely through a brain chip.

150 human animal hybrids grown in UK labs: Embryos have been produced secretively for the past three years (and I guarantee you they’ve been doing this for much longer than three years)

The Brain Chip:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBIlQcjcZUU
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

Dcopymope wrote:
Gracist wrote:Wow this is really fascinating stuff you have brought up here. I'm going to have to look deeper into all this. Very nice research.
I think that over the next few years there will be a series of staged events or catastrophes that will be blamed on or connected in some way shape or form to some extraterrestrial group from somewhere in the universe or "UFOs" in the lead up to 2016, the year Juno is supposed to make contact with Jupiter, or maybe at a later date. Consider the reports below and you'll see that more & more every single issue is now about aliens.

They will than present us with what to the public will be concrete proof of life in space. As Mr. Cooper said at the 24:55 mark of the video, this evidence will have to be produced in a laboratory through genetic engineering, robotics, cloning, or the creation of human animal hybrids, so that they can show us something that to us would look and sound 'alien', which would have to be controlled remotely through a brain chip.

(and I guarantee you they’ve been doing this for much longer than three years)
I'm sure they've been doing it for more than 3 years too. I agree with you there is such a volume of ET references/predictive programming in the media now that it really does seem like that is where they're going to take their control system next. It will be even harder for brainwashed people to resist ET dictates if they already can't stand up to human tyrants. Tons of people already believe in aliens from another planet and everything and the general population believes in the Apollo missions and astronots so when you have Buzz and those guys (and for some reason people believe all these Air Force pilots like they are automatically credible) talking about seeing UFOs it becomes pretty apparent to me that the average idiot on the street is never going to question the validity of UFOs/aliens. Plus you already have most people believing ridiculous looking CGI "news" footage of catastrophes so I don't think making some fake alien invasion footage and putting it on the news would be a problem. Notice how conditioned people are to just stare at their TVs during a "crisis" instead of actually looking outside at what is going on in their immediate vicinity?
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

What page is this on in The Report From Iron Mountain playbook?

Dateline: Farmhouse in Upstate New York circa 1966
Little Green Men? Are you sure about this?
Of course, in 3 years time people will believe anything we tell them about space travel!
Is this before or after the chapter on "Let's try scaring them with Global Warming via Co2". Oh, that's what plants need in order to give off oxygen? OK, how about, "Terrorist, Terrorist, Terrorist!"?
Do you think they'll buy it?
Dcopymope
Banned

Gracist wrote:I'm sure they've been doing it for more than 3 years too. I agree with you there is such a volume of ET references/predictive programming in the media now that it really does seem like that is where they're going to take their control system next. It will be even harder for brainwashed people to resist ET dictates if they already can't stand up to human tyrants. Tons of people already believe in aliens from another planet and everything and the general population believes in the Apollo missions and astronots so when you have Buzz and those guys (and for some reason people believe all these Air Force pilots like they are automatically credible) talking about seeing UFOs it becomes pretty apparent to me that the average idiot on the street is never going to question the validity of UFOs/aliens. Plus you already have most people believing ridiculous looking CGI "news" footage of catastrophes so I don't think making some fake alien invasion footage and putting it on the news would be a problem.
Beyond what I’ve already said, what I most certainly think is going to happen is all the worlds religious leaders, the Vatican and especially those that belong to the U.N’s Rockefeller funded World Council of Churches, fringe movements like the Ufology movement and the "discloser project" along with all the worlds NWO controlled governments will tell us that the aliens are in fact our gods who bred with early humans and created us millions of years ago. William Cooper told us that this is the gist of what we were going to be hearing on an increasing bases and now the media, particularly the History Channel is supporting it as if its factual history. Type into the YouTube search engine “Ancient Aliens” and you’ll see what I’m talking about, this rubbish is mainstream now.
Gracist wrote:Notice how conditioned people are to just stare at their TVs during a "crisis" instead of actually looking outside at what is going on in their immediate vicinity?
Yeah, and just in case those that are supposed to actually experience this alien hostility leaves the TV to see the "UFOs" for themselves, well, they will make sure they see it. They may be real craft developed out of their black test sites, or it may be a hologram, along with voice to skull to projection. When you can no longer trust what you see & hear with your own eyes & ears, then that's beyond mere TV fakery, it is TV fakery or CGI applied to a real environment.
Unleashed wrote:What page is this on in The Report From Iron Mountain playbook?

Dateline: Farmhouse in Upstate New York circa 1966
Little Green Men? Are you sure about this?
Of course, in 3 years time people will believe anything we tell them about space travel!
Is this before or after the chapter on "Let's try scaring them with Global Warming via Co2". Oh, that's what plants need in order to give off oxygen? OK, how about, "Terrorist, Terrorist, Terrorist!"?
Do you think they'll buy it?
Discussion on the invention of an extraterrestrial threat was discussed on page 51 of the document, if this is what you are asking for in particular.
Credibility, in fact, lies at the heart of the problem of developing a political
substitute for war. This is where the space-race proposals, in many ways so well
suited as economic substitutes for war, fall short. The most ambitious and
unrealistic space project cannot of itself generate a believable external menace.
It has been hotly argued that such a menace would offer the "last, best hope of
peace," etc., by uniting mankind against the danger of destruction by "creatures"
from other planets or from outer space. Experiments have been proposed to test
the credibility of an out-of-our-world invasion threat; it is possible that a few of
the more difficult-to-explain "flying saucer" incidents of recent years were in
fact early experiments of this kind. If so, they could hardly have been judged
encouraging. We anticipate no difficulties in making a "need" for a giant super
space program credible for economic purposes, even were there not ample
precedent; extending it, for political purposes, to include features unfortunately
associated with science fiction would obviously be a more dubious undertaking.

Nevertheless, an effective political substitute for war would require "alternate
enemies," some of which might seem equally farfetched in the context of the
current war system...

However unlikely some of the possible alternate enemies we have mentioned
may seem, we must emphasize that one must be found, of credible quality and
magnitude, if a transition to peace is ever to come about without social
disintegration. It is more probably, in our judgement, that such a threat will
have to be invented, rather than developed from unknown conditions.
REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN: ON THE POSSIBILITY AND DESIRABILITY OF PEACE

Of course, as the document says, if they have an agenda that runs on a timetable that can only come about quickly with a crises situation, they can't leave it all to chance, they have to create the crises. They weren't going to wait for "a new Pearl Harbor" event to carry out the New American Century plan, or the "War on Terror", and they aren't going to wait for an alien crisis to come about either, they are going to create it. The public's entire reality is fake, it is a reality based on a script created by the perps for the mass minded to follow and act out from birth, they will believe anything if you present it to them in the right way, it is all a technique in mind manipulation.