The "There were thousands of witnesses" myth

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Equinox
Banned

Re: The "There were thousands of witnesses" myth

Unread post by Equinox »

fbenario wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:The crucial question of how thousands can be duped by the very hype they are experiencing is pretty central to the 9/11 operation and all the psy-ops since. I just wanted to bring it up again in case new users had any ideas to add about this matter.
I've been thinking about this recently, and have concluded that, because this is the first 'mega-event' that the world ever 'saw' unfold 'as it happened', every single person on Earth with a TV actually and truly believes, "I saw it with my own eyes".

I don't believe anything we prove as fake will EVER seep into the consciousness of more than a very few people. All of our work will help save the world at some point after we are long gone. While this sounds a little negative and depressing, I don't actually think that's the case.

We are writing the historical record in real-time, as it happens, and we will be remembered for our backbone, determination, and intellectual honesty. You, Hoi, wrote the single most important research paper in human history, and if that, alone of all of this forum, somehow survives, future mankind will remember you with gratitude.
Over A year ago I made a September Clues facebook page.
Pretty much the same stuff I was doing at lets roll for a bit… (like there... I quote your words on the page Simon)
Not many people joined it at first … but in recent months it has made progress… 283 now people LIKE the page…
Not one negative comment on there in the whole year! Anyways feel free to sign up and invite your friends. I hope the page to get 1000 LIKES soon . I also welcome any input into this.

September Clues on facebook---Link...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/September ... 007?ref=ts

I@N

Unread post by I@N »

286 now :rolleyes:
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

I@N wrote:286 now :rolleyes:

I just logged in.. 293 right now~~~ Keep inviting! Link... http://www.facebook.com/pages/September ... 7375501007

Quote from Sept clues on facebook DECEMBER 2010.

"I found September Clues was an interesting and very intriguing documentary..."

That is the publics point of view n not mine..

we havnt lost this fight yet guys. We Can make it, lets strive... :D
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I would just like to add at this juncture that it would appear the witnesses connected to the media were also the only ones that could get a phone connection to call the TV studios and describe what they had witnessed! ;)
anon1911
Banned

Unread post by anon1911 »

I don't know where to post this and I hope it fits in this thread.

I just found a supposed UFO sighting in my favourites that supposedly happened on Oct 14, 2010 and wanted to share it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tThXNH8a ... r_embedded

In the first few seconds of the video you can see this crowd that looks just like all those crowds that were "filmed" on 9/11.
I'm sure that this crowd is either staged or even totally fabricated.

Maybe it is usefull for you guys to find another hint how to detect fabricated/staged crowds.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hmmm.

We tend to drop the UFO subject altogether, but I feel like it keeps creeping into the discussions. Can we table this for now? Welcome to the forum and please introduce yourself here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Sim-surf's up, Dude!

http://news.yahoo.com/surfer-witnesses-911-attack.html

Amazingly, he doesn't claim to have seen any planes, only a big smoke-cloud that changed colour... <_<
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

http://www.puppetgov.com/2009/01/03/war ... -and-more/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Atta

One thing that struck me a couple of weeks ago [and i accept it is very tenuous] was the image of Mohd Atta and the shape of his hair when compared to some of the images of the twin towers on fire and in particular the direction/shape/colour of the fire compared to the hair].
Please! :huh: , take a look at his mug shot and see if you think it resembles the 'plume' coming from one of the towers [not necessarily the one in the link above].
[Edit - In my opinion the plume resembles his hair line from the right-hand side as we look at his picture]
Of course it may purely be coincidental but i do believe that a lot of 'symbology' is used in trying to reinforce one thing with another hence the use of hidden meanings/imagery with adverts/advertisements.
There are some better photos that i seem to remember of the 'burning' towers but unfortunately the one above will have to suffice unless someone can post up better ones for me.
repentantandy

Well, the hairline/smokeline symbology may be there, I grant you, but the most important message in his WickedPedia mugshot/profile, for me, is his AGE.

Yup, he's listed as (cue the Masonic overature...) thirty-three!!!

Now, although the Clues Forum regulars haven't expended much deconstruction effort on Atta and his (twice-times-NINE) acolytes, easily assuming that they were just another pack of cubicle-constructed SIMS, perhaps this might be a worthwhile time to call for some volunteer analysis on the extensive, voice-crying-in-the-wilderness work of the (of course) mysterious/suspicious Florida-based investigator Dan Hopsicker.

http://www.madcowprod.com/blog/books.html

For his long years of local-revisionist history work down in Sarasota, purportedly trying to discover the real story of the flight-schooled "hijackers-in-training" (who were much more likely being prepped for lucrative careers as CIA drug-smuggling pilots) Hopsicker has been mostly ignored -- or accused of being a Sibel Edmunds-style, limited-hangout shill.

Recently the prolific 9/11 researcher Dean Hartwell, who's been inching perilously close to the absolutist SeptemberClues position on fake-victims-and-fake-planes, told Dr. Fetzer (on his radio show) that the FBI's oficial "hijacker-ID list," presented to the news media with lightning speed after The Big Event, was actually a hand-off from the Israelis, who graciously allowed "the Bureau" to take credit for some ultra-swift detection work not their own.

And so the contradiction-wracked list became a "poison pill" (that would have to be disastrously swallowed or compliantly backstopped) when the Langley crowd saw a gaggle of their own future drug-jockeys being publicly fingered as the dastardly, suicidal zealots responsible for the (mock) carnage of the previous Tuesday. No doubt some old hands at The Agency had immediate flashbacks to the panic that was set off by the FBI's hasty fingering, 38 years earlier, of another one of "the Company's boys". In both instances, the malefactor(s)' identity "legend" HAD TO BE ACCEPTED, even though the plot-participants/acqiescents (at the CIA and elsewhere) probably had more "credible" patsies lined up -- ones who were not "dirty" from prior "Company Business".

Yes, I firmly believe that both the JFK hit and the 9/11 SFX-pageant were not single, seamless conspiracies -- but rather the ultimate results (like combining vector forces) of compartmentalized, parallel (some added-on later and at times conflicting) plots with separate, and not always complimentary goals -- resulting in an "official story" mish-mash that will always be difficult (but nevertheless NECESSARY) for establishment-types to defend.

Spoiler Alert:

The SYMBOLIC solution to both the Kennedy Assassination and 9/11 can be found at the conclusion of Dame Agatha Christie's "Murder on the Orient Express".

We're still working on the FACTUAL solution. ;)

But we keep getting closer.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

repentantandy wrote:The SYMBOLIC solution to both the Kennedy Assassination and 9/11 can be found at the conclusion of Dame Agatha Christie's "Murder on the Orient Express".
Please remind us what that is, so we don't all waste time trying to do the same research.
repentantandy

The novel and the movie are both quite entertaining, fbn, but you can always Wiki, if you don't mind spoilers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_On_ ... nt_Express

An outwardly diverse group of major suspects are, nevertheless, revealed to be united by a covert, common bond.
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

repentantandy wrote:Sim-surf's up, Dude!

http://news.yahoo.com/surfer-witnesses-911-attack.html

Amazingly, he doesn't claim to have seen any planes, only a big smoke-cloud that changed colour... <_<

I saw that. I spent about an hour last night looking for where he published this 10 years ago, (he didn't), how long he'd been a travel writer, whether or not he was related to Don Hewitt, etc., etc....

Ain't it the way? Anybody who gets a soapbox to "reminisce" about 9/11 is always connected to the media, in some way.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

NICE BUT FACEBOOK Sucks, it the Downfall of MANKIND!
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Brutal Metal wrote:NICE BUT FACEBOOK Sucks, it the Downfall of MANKIND!

I don’t think Facebook is the downfall of mankind….. It is not without its flaws, but it is still a relatively uncensored place on the World Wide Web, where people can speak their minds. And also stay in contact with loved ones from across the planet. Maybe it’s not for everyone though…..

Surely the mainstream media is a bigger burden and “downfall of mankind “than face book is.
More lame stream media… crap.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/829007 ... television

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a basic drapht I'am currently working on below...

NO entry hole!!

Source- Jennifer Spell
Almost the entire Fuselage, wings, and engines. Have pierced the nth tower, yet not a single sign of an entry hole!

Source- Michael Hezarkhani (CNN)
(In between the fuselage and left engine the plane has pierced the building yet has not yet made the hole.
This is of course reprehensive of a pixel crash.)

Look no hole.. The plane has entered the WTC...and the fuselage has not made any hole!
Source- Luc Courchesne

Cartoon physics right?

Yer right… (cough) Jeff Shill, and the rest of the suckers from "Perp it out" keep on claiming that the videos are real. And how they are all matched up with perfect perspective. Why should anyone trust their research?
IMO, These guys know the videos are faked… the whole objective for them is to claim they are not.
What a bunch of crooks….!

The same shill (Jeff) is right now on the info wars stating. That the 9/11 Hijackers are real, And that they were just Patsies!
Yer right…. Anyone with half a brain and bit of intuitive can see the footage is sooooo Fake…

No the videos don’t “Match” up!!

-----------1-------------------------------2-----------------------------------3---------
(NOTE: Now, if the discrepancy between 1 and 2 (355ft versus 279) could be explained away with video aspect-ratio issues or/and vantage point perspectives, the discrepancy between 1 and 3 (355ft versus 520ft) is only explainable as a monstrous cock up on the part of the 9/11 goons.)
Last edited by Equinox on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Eyewitness to a flying object on 9/11.... Total so far...

Mainstream Media Eye witness

SEAN MURTAGH --- CNN Vice President of finance,
OWEN MOOGAN--- Producer of “Fox Report”
MARK OBENHAUS--- Senior ABC producer.
DR JAY ADLERSBERG--- Medical reporter for ABC eyewitness news.
MARK D. BIRNBACH--- Fox TV Employee
ERIC SHAWN--- Fox TV expert and war correspondent.
WINSTON MITCHELL--- Onsite CNN producer.
VINCE CELLINI--- CNN Sports Commentator.
DON DAHLER--- ABC Reporter and war correspondent (Iraq a + afghan) --- There was a large sound which I could only describe as a “MISSILE”
JIM FRIEDL-- - Normal Eyewitness,--
DICK OLIVER--- FOX Reporter. Quote “they saw a missile”
JANE DERENOWISKI--- MSNBC Producer.
ELLIOT WALKER --- NBC Producer.

Emergency Workers Eyewitness---291

Here are the official oral histories from the emergency workers.....
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/h ... ll_01.html

"The words “plane jet airplane aircraft” were found in 426 accounts, 1770 times. The final account Sample Size was used for the “Witnesses to a plane” study was 291."
Source-- http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/i ... &Itemid=60

List from warrior hun...

Various Filmers and people associated with media and production

Naudet Brothers
Kevin Segalla
Kim Abramson
Mi-Kyung Heller
Jim Huibregtse
Pilots Walsh & Hayes
Mohammed Award
Angelo Martin
Park Foreman
Scott Myers
Evan Fairbanks
Michael Kovalenko
Ronald S Pordy
Michael Toole
Lesli Klainberg
Luigi Cazzaniga
Bruno Levy
Devin Clark
Steve Spak
Etienne Sauret
Stewart Nurick
Theresa Renaud
Mary Cozza
Sid Bedingfield
Christian Martin
Shachar Bar-Un
Jeanne Yurman -
Frederick Schneider
Gary welz

Average person on the street.---20

The Harley shirt guy
The well orientated eyewitness
The Drama guy
The over actor
The Msnbc Anonymous witness
Tony Arrigo
Roy Chelson
Anthony Bartolomey
Karim Arraki
Barry Jennings
Mary Cozza
Sid Bedingfield
Steven Mosiello
Mr. Tractsonburg
Brian O’Flaherty
Mi Kyung Heller
Peter Fallucca
James Murphy
Patricia Ondrovic
Stewart Nurick

Only 20---- are accredited to people on the street.

Ok so far we have the total of witness to a flying object on 9/11 ----- 353

* The Majority of these accounts do not state a commercial airliner by any means in fact they insist on something smaller possibly even a missile...

Lets keep on placing down the witness and what they did.. I'm sure there are heaps more to add to the list..