9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
bostonterrierowner

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

In my opinon CLUESFORUM is as successful as it can be as of now. In all this unlimited depth of bullshit its a sanity asylum and its getting more and more popular. Reason will prevail one day and when it does it will happen thanks to people like Simon , Hoi , NoHo and other truth loving individuals abundant in the forum . There is no other place on the internet that equals septemberclues and I am sure that real , honest researchers will find their way here. Fuck the rest. Spreading the word on 9/11 and other hoaxes is a hard and an ungreatful thing. I learnt this lesson the hard way last thursday :) I was in the party and engaged in a conversation regarding my publication , saying that te whole 9/11 affair was a BS including polish victims of course. Suddenly some dude started yelling and claimed that he was a close friend of Norbert Szurkowski :) I said he had to be a liar or a an idiot . thank goodness I am a big 190 cm tall guy otherwise i would have to engage in a fist fight :) My adversary was apparently intimidated by my appearance so he cut his busllshit talk off. Why do people even do shit like this?

p.s.

regarding Jayhan and Lets Roll , I found it very strange that an intelligent individual like Phyl keeps on searching for an answer to the subject of what happened to the UA 93 and UA 175 passengers. Like he couldnt figure out that they never existed :) Very strange indeed. To his defense I have to admit that I found my way to Septemberclues through his website.

Regards
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

Here is a photo of Brad dancing with Granma
This picture is a reeeeelllly bad, somewhat amateur and crude cut and paste of the original picture of brads head, onto a larger old man’s face, that has big and chunk and fat neck wrinkles. As demonstrated with the yellow arrows and the red arrow indicates clear tampering effects. Also notice that you can see the Old man's cheek through her glasses.
Something that I've never quite understood about this image was how it was even possible to create such an error in a face swapping situation - regardless of the software being used. Certainly Photoshop pre 9/11 had the auto-capabilities to avoid such a crude f-up. Not being an expert myself, maybe someone here can show us or replicate this sort of funky face swap glitch? It's just so weird.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

For all we know, this kind of glitch is specific to a proprietary vicsim generating software we are not privy to. I don't think it's worth trying to replicate it using consumer Photoshop.

Assuming it is merely a Photoshop job, it is atrocious.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

hoi.polloi wrote:For all we know, this kind of glitch is specific to a proprietary vicsim generating software we are not privy to. I don't think it's worth trying to replicate it using consumer Photoshop.

Assuming it is merely a Photoshop job, it is atrocious.
yeah...for all we know...but strange that a proprietary software - and since we can safely assume they have 10 years on us consumers - wouldn't have the same technical capabilities that a consumer product did at the time. Hey I know it's a fake, just never made sense technically... :blink:
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

RoyBean wrote:Hey I know it's a fake, just never made sense technically...
I think they must have had a software that crudely replaced the faces (nothing fancy, just an algorithm that automatically did the face recognition and copy-paste), after which they were supposed to correct the pictures one by one with Photoshop to make them more credible. The errors must be the effect of the rush or lack of enthusiasm of the little soldiers who worked on this job. Maybe they weren't even told what it was for. Maybe they outsourced the job to a graphic studio in north korea, and they had some problem translating to them what the requirements were.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The "glitch" is layer transparencies from Gimp or PS, the hacking of two incompatible heads together. Brad's 65 year old hand pokes out of a sea of overexposed white, no upper or lower arm.

antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Interestingly we have a bicycle champion as a vicsim: "Albert Dominguez". Wonder if he was involved in the Munich Olympics.
Originally from Uruguay. He used to be a cycling champion in South America. Emigrated to Australia 29 years ago. Founder of the "Club Uruguayo" in Sydney
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /1340.html

Who is back stopped by a 9/11 truth activist.
http://web.archive.org/web/201111131657 ... ostcount=7

brianv wrote:Having re-read your inital post on Ryszard Szurkowski, I fail to see where you asked him to comment on "911"

That aside, I think we may have missed a vital clue.....

Olympic Games
Road bicycle racing
Olympic Games
Silver 1972 Munich Team Road Race

"The 1972 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XX Olympiad, were an international multi-sport event held in Munich, in what was then West Germany, from August 26 to September 11, 1972."

"The 1972 Summer Olympics were the second Summer Olympics to be held in Germany, after the 1936 Games in Berlin, which had taken place under the Nazi regime. Mindful of the connection, the West German Government were anxious to take the opportunity of the Munich Olympics to present a new, democratic and optimistic Germany to the world, as shown by the Games' official motto, "the Happy Games." The emblem of the Games was a blue solar logo (the "Bright Sun"). The Olympic mascot, the dachshund "Waldi", was the first officially named Olympic mascot. The Games also saw the introduction of the now-universal sports pictograms designed by Otl Aicher. Soon, however, the killings of 11 Israeli athletes by Palestinian gunmen in an event known as the Munich massacre took center stage."

More Detailed Here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Summer_Olympics

I know it's wiki but it's an eyeopener!
Black September
Olga Korbut (Her own page does not say if she was born to Jewish parents)
Mark Spitz
Spitz was born to a Jewish Family, they cant say "Jew", ever. How about "was jewish"? No, not even that! Not that I give a fiddlers :P

Looks like it was designed to be a showpiece, American Supremacy, Russian Supremacy, Israeli Victimhood, Bad Arabs...

"The Games also saw the introduction of the now-universal sports pictograms designed by Otl Aicher." Ex ahem anti-Nazi propagandist!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... em.svg.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otl_Aicher ...who shuffled off this mortal coil in a timely fashion on September 1, 1991 thats [911991 or 191991]

Are we looking at another 9/11? Is Mr Ryszard Szurkowski another player?

edit/ Do we have a Ryszard_Szurkowski lookalike 9/11 vicsim perchance? Keep your eyes peeled!
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2354299
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:The errors must be the effect of the rush or lack of enthusiasm of the little soldiers who worked on this job.
I think we've also concluded that the errors were purposeful in some ways. They show quite clearly the contempt the perps feel for humanity, who are all sheeple in their eyes. They also knew that, even if someone figured it out [like us!], no one would believe it. They don't see us as individuals worthy of basic respect as fellow members of the human race.

This weekend, July 4th, I'm suffering from an overload of pro-U.S. crap, and WAY too much 'support the troops' bullsh*t. The cultural miasma of military propaganda suffocating this country is so abhorrent. It's got me holding the perps, and my own government, in complete and utter contempt and disgust.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Our administrator Nonhocapito has just opened a fine thread dedicated to 'semi-celebrity' vicsim Sonia Puopolo: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=989

As Nonho points out there (and I fully concur with my esteemed colleague) :
(Of course, I don't think we are generally set out to prove that this or that person never existed, as much as to prove that all the evidence surrounding that person life and death is or not faked. As many have repeated on this forum a zillion times, it makes little difference if behind the fakery there really once was someone by a certain name. Or rather, it would make a difference if it could be proved, but it is a waste of time to debate once everything around it is faked anyway.)

I have also kept repeating this concept a zillion times (but it appears it has fallen on a number of deaf ears over the years): the 9/11 operation being such a gigantic and psyop, we should not be surprised if a wide, varied range of trickery was employed to pull it off. This applies to the fake imagery fabrications (the core element of the 9/11 mass deception) which would likely have relied on all sorts of video counterfeiting techniques in order to confuse any comparative analysis of the available imagery. This paradigm would also, logically/or 'ideally', apply to the fabrication of fake identities - although to this day, it appears the vast majority of 9/11 vicsims are entirely fictititious, computer generated entities. Nonetheless, I dare say none of us (not even Hoi, I believe) would totally rule out the possibility of a few existing people having played along, staging their own mock-deaths and living it out in Uruguay, Costa Rica or Bora Bora. The problem is, this has not yet been proven in any way, as this would require ferreting out, arresting and interrogating those folks - something well beyond our reach and scope as a civil researcher community.

To return to 'Sonia Puopolo' - an umpteenth, obvious phantom entity crafted from scratch with dreadfully crass 'photoshoppery' - I'll now use one of the available images of her to make it clear to the layman just how simple it can be to determine the falseness of a purported photo. The image showing Sonia and Hillary is a good example of what I simply call a "CUT-OUT". It should be immediately clear to anyone - and I almost feel apologetic when placing arrows to point it out - since some folks actually get offended by my arrows! "Do you think I'm stoopid or blind?" Lol.

Now, you'd be surprised to know how many people have problems noticing such glaring horrors - or if they do - they somehow refuse to process their significance and wider implications. It sounds crazy - but that's part of the unfathomable intricacies of mankind's cognitive mechanisms. Undoubtedly, the 9/11 plotters were well aware of this intrinsic 'loophole of logic' of the human brain (when confronted with pictorial material) and this partly goes to explain why they didn't really bother making a better job of it all. Anyhow, here follows a small selection of "CUT-OUTS" to be found in the official 9/11 memorials (there are many, many more - you may wish to go here if you are a newcomer to this forum: http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims_ ... alyses.htm ). Anyways - no kidding: we are all asked - by the US government - to accept that these portraits represent REAL people who died on 9/11:

The yellow shadows of 9/11... :P

All the above, of course, are supposed to be the best available portraits of the deceased, supplied to the media by their grieving families... I believe this wretched farce has been going on for way too long now (almost ten years) and that it is high time for people in denial to wake the f*ck up. Did I say "f*ck"? Yes - I fucking did. Excuse my French. <_<
nonhocapito

simonshack wrote:To return to 'Sonia Puopolo' - an umpteenth, obvious phantom entity crafted from scratch with dreadfully crass 'photoshoppery' - I'll now use one of the available images of her to make it clear to the layman just how simple it can be to determine the falseness of a purported photo. The image showing Sonia and Hillary is a good example of what I simply call a "CUT-OUT". It should be immediately clear to anyone - and I almost feel apologetic when placing arrows to point it out - since some folks actually get offended by my arrows! "Do you think I'm stoopid or blind?" Lol.

Also they used an effect on that picture, similar to photoshop's "spatter", to blur the picture in an artistic, randomish way (I remember "Microsoft Photo Editor" 97 having a similar effect out of the box). I think they very ignorantly really thought this would make the picture look "aged". Of course the purpose was to cover a crude cutout job, as you rightfully pointed out. (In case one feels to explore the horrors of puopolo's pictures any further, please use the Sonia Puopolo thread... Sorry if I'm under the tiding-up-the-forum spell these days :D )
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

simonshack wrote:
I have also kept repeating this concept a zillion times (but it appears it has fallen on a number of deaf ears over the years): the 9/11 operation being such a gigantic and psyop, we should not be surprised if a wide, varied range of trickery was employed to pull it off. This applies to the fake imagery fabrications (the core element of the 9/11 mass deception) which would likely have relied on all sorts of video counterfeiting techniques in order to confuse any comparative analysis of the available imagery. This paradigm would also, logically/or 'ideally', apply to the fabrication of fake identities - although to this day, it appears the vast majority of 9/11 vicsims are entirely fictititious, computer generated entities. Nonetheless, I dare say none of us (not even Hoi, I believe) would totally rule out the possibility of a few existing people having played along, staging their own mock-deaths and living it out in Uruguay, Costa Rica or Bora Bora. The problem is, this has not yet been proven in any way, as this would require ferreting out, arresting and interrogating those folks - something well beyond our reach and scope as a civil researcher community.

Right, simon. Just remember that there's SO much research to sift through that the average layman - especially ones new to this who maybe don't even have the time to consider all the technical aspects of such an operation - might have missed that concept. Imagine those not even aware of the concept of proprietary perp software systems using unique algorithms or other ID fabrication techniques that might be susceptible to flaws! :o (being so used to manual, easy pro face swapping photoshoppery).

Maybe a section on sepclues where this can be exemplified in a simple way would help. I mean simply pointing out how different methods - used by different relegated teams - could fuck shit up! Then show em different kind of fuckups. :)
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

The following story appeared in a local newspaper in Florida, back on July 9th. There is no byline or wire service credited, but the "contact reporter" listed at the end of the story has an e-mail address which indicates he works for the the Scripps-Howard News Service.

WASHINGTON — A New York congresswoman who represents Manhattan wants answers to why nearly 3,000 victims of the 9/11 terrorists attacks weren’t reported in the Social Security Administration’s official list of deceased Americans.

Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., said her staff started making inquiries after the errors in the federal Death Master File (DMF) were detected by Scripps Howard News Service. The file is a public record intended to protect families of the deceased from identity theft and other types of fraud.

“While nearly 3,000 individuals were killed on Sept. 11th, the list does not show an increase in numbers from the typical DMF daily average,” Maloney said. “A sampling of those names did not yield any matches in the DMF and confirms their apparent absence.”

She said her staff has contacted the Social Security Administration, the New York State Department of Health and the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, only to receive “conflicting answers as to why there is a lack of reporting on this matter.”

So Maloney is asking Social Security Commissioner Michael Astrue and the public health commissioners for the state of New York and New York City, jointly, to account for the reporting error.

“Would you explain why individuals killed on 9/11 would be missing from the DMF?” Maloney asked in her letters.

__ Contact reporter Thomas Hargrove at [email protected].

If someone wants to change this reporter's life forever, he or she could send Mr. Hargrove a copy of the Vicsim Report. However, I imagine by now the New York congresswoman has already received a "stern talking to" by the PTB (unless, of course, this is actually the beginning of some new disinfo campaign to "explain" why the SSDI/DMF has "absolutely no relevance" to the events of 9/11. :huh:

http://web.archive.org/web/201107171956 ... takes-911/
Last edited by repentantandy on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Well, in the interim three days since his first story about the "missing 9/11 dead" appeared, Scripps-Howard News Service reporter Thomas Hargroves has followed it up with this more substantial piece that does, indeed, include some "extenuating circumstances" spin from the feds:

Why are the nearly 3,000 victims of 9/11 missing from an official federal registry of death?

According to the Death Master File -- the official record of 90 million deceased Americans who were issued Social Security cards since 1937 -- there were 6,298 deaths recorded on that awful day in 2001 when terrorists struck the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and a rural area in Pennsylvania.

But since an average of 6,200 Americans die every day, there should have been more than 9,000 deaths recorded for Sept. 11, 2001.

Conspicuous by their absence in the federal file are many prominent victims of the attacks, including New York City Fire Chief Peter Ganci Jr., Fire Department Chaplain Mychal Judge and businessmen Daniel Lewin, founder of Akamai Technologies, and Thomas Burnett Jr. chief operating officer of Thoratec Corp.

"The mystery about 9/11 baffles me," said Beth Givens, executive director of the San Diego-based Privacy Rights Clearinghouse which has received complaints about the accuracy of the death file. "The only things that come to mind are some of the conspiracy theories that we hear out there -- and I don't want to go there."

Conspiracy theorists, indeed, have noticed and are questioning whether the government has told the truth about what happened that day. A video posted on YouTube entitled "Where are the 9/11 Victims?" shows that only 405 people are listed as dying in the state of New York that day.

The Social Security Administration, which oversees the Death Master File, does not have a clear explanation.

"There are several possible reasons," said Social Security spokesman Mark Hinkle. "For example, by law, we cannot make public the death reports we get from certain states. Another possibility is that the death was not reported to us because the person was not receiving benefits or there were no survivors' benefits to be paid on the deceased's Social Security record."

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also compiles a mortality registry of information obtained from death certificates, which is one of the sources Social Security uses for the Death Master File. The CDC's registry correctly shows a 3,000-death bump above average for that day in 2001.

Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., has begun inquiries into the reporting failure after she was told of the issue by Scripps Howard News Service. She is asking Social Security Administrator Michael Astrue, and the public health commissioners for New York State and New York City to, jointly, explain how the error occurred.

"Would you explain why individuals killed on 9/11 would be missing from the DMF?" Maloney asked in a joint letter to all three commissioners.

Consumer experts warn that inaccuracies in the Death Master File are a concern for families who need protection from thieves who could profit by assuming the identity of deceased loved ones. Researchers also use the file in a wide variety of medical and scientific studies that could be skewed by inaccurate counts of deaths.

There are many other mysteries in the Death Master File.

Disproportionately more people are listed as having died on either the first or 15th of each month than should be. About 3.6 million people died on the 15th of their month of death, 1.7 million on the first, and an average of less than 1.5 million for all other days. This means that more than 2 million records likely contain the wrong date.

"Social Security receives death reports from other federal government agencies. In the past, these reports included the verified month and year of death, but did not include the day of death," Hinkle said. "In order to process the death information in our systems, we needed to fill in a day of death."

Hinkle said the 15th of the month sometimes was used "as a default day of death" until the precise day of death could be obtained.

Due to clerical errors, the Death Master File also contains the names of thousands of Americans who are still alive, Hinkle said.

Scripps Howard News Service was able to identify 31,931 still living Americans by analyzing back copies of the death file. Forty-one percent of these were listed as having died on the 15th.

These reporting errors are not evenly distributed throughout the nation. A disproportionate number were found in Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and the District of Columbia. The rate of error was extremely low in rural, lightly populated Western states such as Alaska, Utah, Wyoming, North Dakota and Nevada.

Hinkle did not give an explanation for these discrepancies.

"We make it clear that our death records are not perfect and may be incomplete or, rarely, include information about individuals who are alive," he said. "Because we do not receive reports for all deaths and cannot release all of the reports we do receive, the absence of a particular person (in the Death Master File) does not prove the person is alive. Our error rate is about 0.5 percent."

Hinkle said the Social Security Administration each week reports "erroneous death data" to the United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team, part of the Department of Homeland Security's National Cyber Security Division. He said the administration also "hired a contractor to review all cases of inadvertent exposure of people's information. The contractor has found no patterns of organized misuse and no indications of identity theft."

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/nation ... 03286.html
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

"The mystery about 9/11 baffles me," said Beth Givens, executive director of the San Diego-based Privacy Rights Clearinghouse which has received complaints about the accuracy of the death file. "The only things that come to mind are some of the conspiracy theories that we hear out there -- and I don't want to go there."
Looks like an official response to our accusations of TV fakery.

"Duh, gee - how did that get there? Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll just be taking all this back then ..."

It doesn't work that way. They're repeatedly shooting themselves in the feet and they know it.

Nice find, andy.
nonhocapito

yeah great find repeantantandy! I am puzzled, but this seems to be pretty explosive stuff. Are they losing the ability to keep under control all the pieces? Or is it just a ploy to eventually provide some sort of official answer to the missing victims?

I don't think "clerical errors" will cut it though.
"Because we do not receive reports for all deaths and cannot release all of the reports we do receive, the absence of a particular person (in the Death Master File) does not prove the person is alive. Our error rate is about 0.5 percent."
except on certain days is much higher... <_<
Whatever this thing is, it just encourages us to push forward :)