Influences of Israel and Zionism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Gracist
Banned

Re: Israel

Unread post by Gracist »

Guerrero wrote:
Gracist wrote:BS like this is also possible because people don't speak Arabic and have an opinion that there really are terrorists just running around all over the place.:
I was just ruminating with a friend the other day about how LANGUAGE has been used as a TOOL and/or WEAPON to opress people/kill their culture. Check Gaelic history in Ireland and Scotland. Check Native American languages in the U.S. Check Native Languages in Central and South America. Check Spanish in New Mexico - Just twenty years ago, you'd be punished (in elementary school on up) for speaking Spanish to your friends (even at recess - NOT ALLOWED) :( So it is truly sad how language poor the U.S. is in general and therefore people lack the awareness even that they could be bamboozled simply because they do not know the language. :blink: They, the majority in the U.S., will watch this crap propaganda put out by Memri and not even question it. That's so scary to me. <_<

A coworker the other day was talking about how the US is going to crap --- noting all of the bailouts given to wall street and how these crooks are all within the Obama administration, YET, turned around and said...I still like Obama though. It's like people can't accept that their entire govt, including the president, are crooked crooks and lying liars, out to ensure profit for the elite and war on the poor. :blink:
I know it is sad and scary. Its like people revel in ignorance almost. "If you come to Uhmerica learn to speak anglish!" A lot of people seem to have no ability to even conceive of questioning things in the first place. Like Bertrand Russel said: diet, injections, and injunctions would eventually create a people who would be as unable to revolt against the system as sheep would against the practice of eating mutton.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

pshea38 wrote:
What is sold to us as good(truth), is most likely bad(lies).
What is sold as bad(lies), is most probably good(truth).
Living through the looking glass. :blink:
True :)
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Before sunset on the eve of Yom Kippur ("Day of Atonement"), the congregation gathers in the synagogue. The Ark is opened and two people take from it two Torah scrolls. Then they take their places, one on each side of the cantor, and the three (symbolizing a Beth Din or rabbinical court) recite:

"In the tribunal of Heaven and the tribunal of earth, by the permission of God — praised be He — and by the permission of this holy congregation, we hold it lawful to pray with transgressors."

The cantor then chants the passage beginning with the words Kol Nidrei with its touching melodic phrases, and, in varying intensities from pianissimo (quiet) to fortissimo (loud), repeats twice (for a total of three iterations) (lest a latecomer not hear them) the following words (Nusach Ashkenaz):

"All personal vows we are likely to make, all personal oaths and pledges we are likely to take between this Yom Kippur and the next Yom Kippur, we publicly renounce. Let them all be relinquished and abandoned, null and void, neither firm nor established. Let our personal vows, pledges and oaths be considered neither vows nor pledges nor oaths."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kol_Nidre

Nuff said?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

“Did Netanyahu’s office distribute a fake video against Gaza flotilla?

YouTube video features man who claims he is a gay and human rights activist who was denied joining Gaza flotilla because his group does not serve interest of organizers.

The video, nearly three minutes long, featured a young man who called himself Marc and claimed to be a gay and human rights activist. The man recounted a story in which he asked the organizers of the upcoming Gaza flotilla to join their mission, and claimed that his request was allegedly denied on the grounds that participation of the gay and lesbian group with which he was affiliated would not serve the flotilla’s “interests.”

Following the YouTube video’s release, U.S. blogger Max Blumenthal found that the recording, which was distributed by Israeli Hasbara activist Neil Lazarus on his Facebook page, was a hoax, and that the man who appears in it was actually an Israeli entrepreneur and public relations expert named Omer Gershon. “

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... a-1.370030
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Regarding Gaza Flotilla , George Galloway an outspoken pro-palestinian and anti Israel activist behind this venture is also a big supporter of 9/11 official story. He seems to be an anti-semitic filo-semite to me :) World is full of this kind of people . I wonder what is a real agenda behind this supposedly noble effort to help the opressed Palestinians. I am also very suspicious regarding this whole shooting in May last year , I suspect it was just another PsyOp. Looks like its in someone's interest to continously put fire beneath israeli-paestinian pot.
bostonterrierowner

Regarding semantics and re-used slightly modified terinology :) Its really amazing (to me ) how certain things keep ringing some bells in my mind ( at least ) :

This is Cecil Roth's mindblowing book The House of Nasi - The Duke of Naxos (1948) which is a biography of a wealthy jewish financier Joseph Nasi who wanted to establish a jewish state in Palestine 300 years before the actual creation of Israel in 1948. Joseph Nasi, Duke of Naxos, Lord of Tiberias, was a Marrano or "converse", knighted by Charles V of the Holy Roman Empire, a jousting partner of Emperor Maximillian and a court advisor to Suleiman the Magnificent. During his astonishing life as a statesman, financier and philanthropist in sixteenth-century Europe, he moved across the continent from Antwerp to Paris, to Naples, to Rome and from there to Constantinople, where he reembraced Judaism. A master of manipulation, much intrigued against, his character flaws prevented him from reaching political and diplomatic goals which might have established Jews in Palestine fully 300 years before they eventually settled there. Read the amazing story of the Rothschild of middle ages, described here as a heroic leader who profoundly affected the history of sixteenth-century Jews of Eastern Europe. Cecil Roth, a renowned authority on Jewish history, presents here a biography based on meticulous research, study of human character and the effect of a hero upon his age. In House of Nasi he managed to capture an unknown period of history and what might have been the origins of what later became known as zionism or a movement for a jewish state. When you'll finish reading this unique book you'll know how the trouble in the middle east got started - over 300 years ago. 260 pages, some pictures. A must read for everyone. - [ Come visit us at http://www.TorrentBox.com ]
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Regarding Gaza Flotilla ...
(...)
I am also very suspicious regarding this whole shooting in May last year , I suspect it was just another PsyOp. Looks like its in someone's interest to continously put fire beneath israeli-paestinian pot.
Well, my friend

Prepare your sea-sickness bag and check out this 'humorous satire song' ( produced by Latma http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latma )

WE CON THE WORLD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGG_osOoVg

The woman behind this disturbing sh*t is Caroline Glick - once named 'most prominent woman in Israel' (please read her disquieting bio) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Glick
bostonterrierowner

Thanks for the link Simon

The main reason I tend to doubt the goodwill of flotilla organizers and the whole incident on board is a person of Galloway and an amount of coverage it received in MSM worldwide. Video is very disturbing indeed but unfortunatelly it doesnt surprise me . Our main media corporation in Poland -Agora which includes the biggest daily - Gazeta Wyborcza , talk radio - Tok Fm serves very similar approach to israeli-palestinian conflict. Bad Arabs , Self - defending Jews , zionist crap in its finest. People around me dont seem to care about jewish state attrocities against Palestinians and the sad fact that Gaza Strip is one giant concentration camp. On the other hand we keep being reminded about holocaust every day. Recently our foreign minister - neocon , warmonger Radek Sikorski even said that Poland is a filo-semitic nation :) Strange because not so long ago a Pole equaled an anti-semite but attitudes chnge I suppose . Getting to the point I am afraid that this whole mess with aid for the Palestinians and violence associated with it is used by Israel to further tighten the screw for Gaza and Authonomy. I am very interested in your take on Gaza Flotilla incident and if it was a real thing

regards
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

bostonterrierowner wrote: I am very interested in your take on Gaza Flotilla incident and if it was a real thing

regards
Dear BTO,

At the time of the Gaza Flotilla incident, I spent a fair amount of days looking at the available imagery of it and concluded it was a staged psyop, once again due to countless 'problems' with the same. I did it mostly for myself and didn't spend too much time as far as compiling my observations for public diffusion. Back then, someone sent me an e-mail on my 'Libero.it' account with a MSWord attachment - a thorough analysis of the Flotilla incident. Problem is, I then did a dreadful mistake/distraction: I just copied the MSWord attachment and forgot to take note of who the sender was! I've been searching in vain (with the crappy Libero search engine) among my thousands of e-mails for his/her contact name. Without luck.

So I'll post this excellent analysis here - and will be hoping the person who performed it will find this post (perhaps he/she is lurking on this forum or is even a member here). I submit my apologies to its author and will of course give due credit to the below article as soon as he/she turns up!
(brief intro paragraph removed)

OK, now to the Flotilla event:

First, click on these linked pictures and keep them open for reference, as you will need to compare, from time to time. One picture each represents different sides of the Marvi Marmara boat, and the others are a top view.

#1 Pic a Side of video where actual attack is filmed:

Pic b Best pic:

#2 – Pic. Opposite side for reference.
Image (dead link)

#3 Pic a: Top view of boat. Important when noted below.

Pic b: Best pic.

Let’s start here. Watch the still shots of staged Israeli raid superimposed over the Mavi Marmara, and notice the differences. No Mavi boat name. No fence railing on sky bridge and bridge is different. No yellow paint, or even a contrast, on vertical side of sky bridge.

First time posted will be You Tube time, and second will be video time stamp time.

Also, in this first video, the guy knows it’s a fake, as well, and is helping point things out.

Next:
LINK 1- 6:47 pause – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v95avNGWvcA
Put Link 1 up twice and stack them side by side, and pause at 6:47 You Tube time on both, so that you can compare the two videos as we move through different times.

Also, bring up Pics 3a, and take note that the only place this scene could have taken place is at the very front of the boat, on lowest deck, which has blue carpet, and would also be hard for an Israeli to climb up from a boat in the water, as you will see in video, as we progress. The back of the boat has covered deck areas, and it doesn’t appear throughout this video that there is a cover over the area where these men are. Pic 3b also shows blue carpet. The carpet in the video will be GREEN.

Back to video…
Notice time and date stamps in upper left corners of videos – 5-30-2010 21:36 or 9:36 pm. IMPORTANT to watch these times.

Keep in mind that everyone is getting poles readying to defend themselves. But why? The time stamp shows 9:36 pm (21:36) on 5/30, and the raid didn’t take place until around 4 am on the 5-31-2010.

Play one video, while watching, and then pause it at 7:00, keeping the other one at 6:47. Compare the differences. According to the time stamp, :28 minutes have passed. The box of life jackets AND the container that was holding them is missing, in bottom left corner. Blue tarp is gone, along with rest of stuff that was lying around. Also, there are white boards now lying in bottom left corner. There is a big round barrel structure that is middle-right, which isn’t in the same location either. Strangest of all, it’s almost bed time and none of them had life jackets on at the 21:36 video time stamp, and yet at 22:04 they decided to put them on? Why? The Israelis aren’t coming for another 6.5 hours! Also, why is there a cursor moving around?

Continue leaving one video 6:47.
7:05, time stamp now is 5-31-2010 at 4:22 am. Someone spots an Israeli and points, but notice the differences again. The chair is missing and there is something else black in its place. There is now bottled waters, but notice the black barrel in the left foreground its next to, and then look at the barrel in the paused video. At 6:47 the barrel is round at the bottom and has bolt holes, but the one at 7:05 doesn’t. There is also a large gray hose laying on the ground now.

7:19 – time stamp 4:22 am – man gets up from where the box of life jackets was at 6:47. This is important.

7:40 – 7:43 time stamp starts 4:27:08 double tap computer mouse quickly, but stop after each dbl tap, to slowly move through each clip. Notice an Israeli climbing on board from the outside rail. How would he be able to accomplish this on the front of the boat, esp. if the boat were moving forward. The height would be hard enough to conquer with the boat not moving, along with men on board stopping him. Also, there is no tripod with light, and there is a cut in the film, where time stamp changes to 4:30:14

7:44, time stamp 4:31:40, one minute later, and there is something on a tripod towards the back corner of boat, and now the black thing is missing that was on the ground where chair initially was, and the black barrels in the middle area have been moved again. Also, round black barrel with bolt holes and life jacket container are back, which is where guy was sitting at 7:19.

7:46, time stamp 4:43, now tripod is missing and black barrels are back where they were.
8:17, time stamp now 5:04 am. Tripod showed up at 4:31, disappeared 4:43, and is now back again at 5:04.

8:26 - play and watch. This guy actually does pass through the black barrel. Could this be why the barrels keep moving, since it’s possibly a simulated background or…?

LINK #2 - http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greensl ... ss-freedom
Pause #2 at :07 seconds, time stamp 5:08 am. Pause the original Link #1 at 8:37, time stamp 5:04 am, and close out the duplicate one.

Four minutes have passed, and now Israeli soldiers are on board. Why are the one soldier’s legs blurred out, but everything around his legs is in focus? It’s obviously the same camera and position, otherwise, in the 4 minutes, did the Israelis have time to board AND set up a different camera? This image is blurred in case the soldier missteps in this falsified video. Also, life jacket container is back, as is the round bolt-holed barrel, like at 6:47 in link 1. Also, what is the red stuff that is now on the deck to the left of soldier, next to barrels? If it were blood, then they had only 4 minutes to accomplish boarding, killing, and moving a body. And, it looks like the gray hose either has been moved, or you can’t see the end of it, because of the fake filming, and because its under their feet. Also, I don’t see the black electrical cord either. In tapping mouse on Link 2, it does appear that the soldier does kick the hose, as it has slight movement, at :08 seconds, but the other end of gray hose has been blocked out for some reason.

LINK #3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1sH_RE4CY0
00:40 pause, time stamp 5:11 – This is extended time from Link #2 video by 7 mins. later on time stamp. Not much has changed, but why is the guy aiming his gun at the front of the boat…haha? Is he aiming at his own?

00:57 pause – time stamp 5:11 – where is the red stuff that was on the green, not blue, carpet in LINK #2 paused at :07 secs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLrX7fznVgI
Use Pics #3a and b from above and keep for reference.
:11 secs – see dark stack where there is no white on stack.
:35 secs - Boat’s top appears different than Mavi.
:35 secs - Lifeboats show white, and they should be dark, since they are red/orange. How do men appear dark, and not dark colored life boats?
At :35 secs. count gaps on the dark stack that look like large steps. Stack appears lighter at gap #6 from bottom.
Mavi gap from Pic #3 shows gap #2 is the beginning in pure white that changed from yellow/gold. Why doesn’t this show up?
1:42-1:48 – I can’t tell where this would be on the Mavi OR what the thing is spinning in front of the railing, (looks like a propeller of another helicopter, maybe?) but it could be important, nonetheless.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Government/Co ... y-2010.htm
Official Israeli govt. video of Mavi incident, titled “Overview of Israel Interception of the Gaza Flotilla”
:05-:09 secs show the Mavi at their port on arrest day, so life boats are red/orange. Carpet could be green on the front lower deck here.
2:50 – again, why is top stack so dark and life boats are not?
3:41 and 3:49 – white life boats again, yet the men and their clothing are darker in color.
3:41 – you have you quick click to get the pic just right. There is a single window straight in front of life boat, but the Mavi has two windows here. See Pic 1a and 3b.
3:49 thru 3:51 quick click – no “Mavi Marmara” on the side of boat. See Pic #1b for comparison.
3:50 – also shows a fence type railing that is not on the Mavi. See pic #3b and does not show contrast yellow stripe on the part leading to sky bridge, which is same yellow color of stack we’ve already seen as darker.
3:56-4:03 – So, who is filming this? It either had to be an Israel just standing around with a camera, or the film is from a confiscated camera done by a Flotilla member, which sure didn’t seem to be too worried about being beaten, as well.
4:03-4:09 – quick click - looks like a fake attack. The Israeli had a gun, for goodness sake, that was pointed at the attacker!
4:41 – shows a clip that was in Link #1
4:43 – Note quotation on the film – “The incident was covered by five film crews from sea and the coast, 24 hours a day.” 24 hours a day and from the coast? WHAT?! Also, remember this scene as we’ll get back to it:) And, it does say “security cameras filming above the boat.” I’m pretty sure the angles have slightly changed in all these supposed “fixed” security camera videos.
7:08 – computer simulated grenade blast to be seen later, as well. Israel used this same type of computer simulation in their advertisements, for getting charitable monies, claiming it was the Palestinians bombing them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LulDJh4 ... re=channel
:38 secs – railing on lower part of sky bridge that is not on Mavi. See pic 3b. Also, again no “Mavi Marmara” lettering on side of boat. See pic 3b again.
:53 secs – good shot of one window in front of life boat again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v95avNGWvcA
Watch this entire video, as it’s self-explanatory, but there are some questionable things, even about the Flotilla members, as well, since they admit to having two unharmed Israelis being held. Take note, however, of the fake simulated background , where a person walks through a barrel, and the computer generated stun grenade.
http://bocktherobber.com/wordpress/wp-c ... 61bc74.jpg
Still shot to compare.

A member of the Flotilla telling his account of what happened, and how the Israeli’s hid one of their guns, and then opened the box, and said it belonged to the Flotilla members.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRmzct3F ... re=related
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

Photo comparison of 1940 Germany 2009 Gaza

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/06/28 ... ch-v-gaza/
bostonterrierowner

Like Vladimir Lenin used to say - the best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves and - cinema is the art most important to us :D George Galloway is a perfect lenin style opposition , a two faced mo#####ucker what makes me even more pissed because I bought him as a real thing . We have a saying in Poland that a man learns his whole life and dies stupid :) Thanks for sharing this thorough analysis Simon. Poor Palestinians , with the friends like these who needs enemies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGgzyAQv17s Galloway talking about 9-11
bostonterrierowner

Gracist wrote:Photo comparison of 1940 Germany 2009 Gaza

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/06/28 ... ch-v-gaza/
Being a 6th generation Warsovian I know from the first hand ( gramma's stories ) that a persecution of Jews in Poland during WWII is a real thing and Jurgen Strop's attrocities while suppressing Warsaw Getto uprising were real as well. Hence pictures shown on Veterans Today are probably real but I have to add that i am severely distrustful of this site and affiliated with it MyCatbirdSeat.com as well. Please remember that VT's frequent contributor is our good friend Dimitri Khalezov :) We keep being reminded about holocaust and 6 milion victims ( I risk a jail time by saying this but I dont believe this number :) ) in every possible way. I have been fed official holocaust propaganda since I can remember , I recall also the stories about book covers , lamps , soaps made of human skin or fat by the Germans . Nobody is telling them now anymore , they just died naturally. I want to remind everybody that until 1989 the offical number of dead in Aushwitz was 4 milion but by miracle it was reduced to "just" one million after this date . I am not saying that the NAZIS werent the bunch of criminals but I am just trying to allert everyone to the amount of bullshit regarding WWII and genocide of Jews. Anti-semitic filo-semites like Gordon Duff or Alan Sabrosky are just zionist propagandists , profiligating 9/11 bulshit and bringing up Holocaust on every occasion lest we never forget

regards
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear bostonterrierowner,

What you say is blatant denial of the self-evident truth. Next time you will claim that the Katyn massacre was not committed by the Germans. Shame on you!

UPDATE: my godness, I just checked and it turned out that, contrary to what I learned in primary school, Katyn was committed by the Soviets but the Allies wanted to cover it up, and that is why General Sikorsky had to die! Oh, but surely that does not mean that there may be other distortions or lies in the official WW2 narrative of the Allies? Of course this was just the one exception which just strengthens the rule...

Just because Jack Glenn supposedly filmed Nazi concentration camps and Holocaust on Staten Island, USA, that does not mean that the same Jewish Hollywood film crews going with the American troops as the military media arm, could have been involved in some fakery regarding the films which are proofs of the Holocaust?
Impossible to imagine that the Media and the Military would cooperate in a fakery of that big a scale to achieve some political goal, isn't it?
There is American Holocaust documentum (propaganda) film, die Todesmühlen (Death Mills) which was shown on Nürnberg trials to the Nazi leaders who said they do not have a fucking clue what their persecutors were on about. I do not know how Hermann Göring managed to stifle sniggering during the opening minutes, because I couldn't. It starts in April 1945 Germany, when the Germans of the town set out to bury the dead of the nearby KZ-lager, carrying shovels...and 11000 crosses! 11000 crosses!!!, for fuck's sweet sake, to bury Jews under! Now, if I assume the rest of the story is for real, what do we see? We see mounds of dead and living skeletons. I am human: the pictures made my skin crawl and my soul chilled. But could not help but note: this is no evidence of gas chambers or 6 million dead, but rather the revisionists claims seemed justified that the Typhoid fever took lots of victims away and wasted the bodies of the rest. This is a fucking serious horror story and I feel sorry for all of those poor fuckers, but still, this is not evidence of industrial extermination. But on the other hand, if Ilya Ehrenburg said 6 million were gassed, then 6 million gassed it is, period. File your complaint in the nearest Cheka office.
Oh, shame on me. I DO deserve that prison sentence!
Last edited by warriorhun on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

What's bullshit is that anyone at all has been arrested for questioning the holocaust numbers. It's absurd.

Fuck the EU if that's their idea of democracy.
bostonterrierowner

hoi.polloi wrote:What's bullshit is that anyone at all has been arrested for questioning the holocaust numbers. It's absurd.

Fuck the EU if that's their idea of democracy.
Dear Hoi ,

Its not EU's fault , article 132 of Republic of Poland's penal code has been around for decades : )

There are historians with broken lives , careers and jail sentences for just doing what the scientists are meant to do - researching and questioning official WWII history and persecution of polish nationals by the NAZIs ( jews included ) in this period.
As an example I will tell you the story about Dr. Dariusz Ratajczak , who was found dead in his renault kangoo on the parking lot in Opole - south-western Poland exactly one year ago. Ratajczak saw his career broken and our biggest zionist daily Gazeta Wyborcza had been spitting venom on him for 11 years succesfully blocking him from any employment in academia. He lost his job in Opole University after publication of his book in 1999 in which he was questioning official numbers of dead in the holocaust. He didnt say that persecution of jews didnt happen he was just suspicious of the official numbers. He was hit with Auschwitz Lie aka 132 art. of penal code , fired from University , his wife left him , friends turned their backs on him . Gazeta Wyborcza performed a classic witch hunt on this guy for just doing what the real historians should do. His last full time job was sweeping sidewalks and removing snow during winter time. Holocaust is a religion , 6 million dead and gas chambers ( I dont believe in them ) are its dogmas and polish state serves as an inquisition . Ratajczak's fate wasnt mentioned by MSM let alone Gazeta Wyborcza , but it was a clear signal to all so called potential revisionists .

So much for freedom of speech , whatever you might say about USA its still the place where one might pursue this basic human right without fear of being prosecuted by the state.