11.11.11 any thoughts on what might be on TV that day?

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
bostonterrierowner

11.11.11 any thoughts on what might be on TV that day?

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Hi Everybody!

This is my first thread and I hope it would be successful :)
It has been an interesting year so far , tv fakery pros caught our attention. We saw Gabby Giffords , Tunisia , Japan , Minsk , Spain all happening on 11th. I am very curious about all your insights on what might be in stock for us on ultimate 11. November 11th 2011 , please share your thoughts with me :)

Regards
Gracist
Banned

Re: 11.11.11 any thoughts on what might be on TV that day?

Unread post by Gracist »

November 11 is the 315 day of the year which equals 9 so its got the element of 9 and 11 plus the two 11s give it a twin aspect like in the Giffords event. Also that leaves 50 days left in the year which is a number (5+0=5) that I've seen popping up a lot around the 9-11, Bin Laden, and Giffords events among other weird events like that guy who shot up the school board meeting after spray painting a V (5 in Roman numerals).
Last edited by Gracist on Thu May 12, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

We can only guess.

Probably another small fakery event or two as usual?
bostonterrierowner

We have the general elections coming this year here in Poland. The date is not set yet but they must take place in October or November plus 11.11 is our independence day so maybe its time for the first major polish PsyOp to make the sheeple here become more happy with Afghanistan war? Our adventure there costs more and more money , they even voted in budget bill 3 months sooner this year in order not cross 55% GDP public debt threshold. No more tricks of creative accounting so in order not to be forced to cut spending savagely before election they rushed with the budget. Anyways I am 100% convinced that our finances are in much worse state that admitted , way worse. Cops are going crazy giving tickets they even showed up in my house to collect 100 pln ( 30 $) for overspeeding 20 km/h just last week. I kid you not. Our presence in Afghanistan and who knows where else is expected to dramatically increase in 2012 they just cant say it now. How are you gonna sell to the people slashing health care and other social spending coinciding with throwing extra billions in order to please US and NATO? Foreign adventures are extremely unpopular without that. What is better than a big fals flag terror attack? Maybe Al-Kaida will hit warsaw or Cracow this time? Thats why I am afraid that its our turn this time. Lots of cops , tightening the screws , scare tactics etc. Euro 2012 next year as well , another excuse for increased police presence. All signs point to Poland. Tell me please whta you think

regard
bostonterrierowner

Gracist wrote:November 11 is the 315 day of the year which equals 9 so its got the element of 9 and 11 plus the two 11s give it a twin aspect like in the Giffords event. Also that leaves 50 days left in the year which is a number (5+0=5) that I've seen popping up a lot around the 9-11, Bin Laden, and Giffords events among other weird events like that guy who shot up the school board meeting after spray painting a V (5 in Roman numerals).
Gracist

could please share some book recomendations with me? Some good stuff on numerology , right now I am in a process of reading Secret Teachings Of all ages .

regards
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

boston... you seen this ?
Russian troops seen moving dummy 'landing lights', set up in woods 2 miles BEFORE real runway ?!? :huh:

POLISH PLANE CRASH TRUTH VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlNBcILZ2Zc
grav

Unread post by grav »

here is some total speculation from me..

I feel that they are going to play the Nuke card. Of course this will be a media hoax, not a real nuke. It seems we've had WMD and Dirty Nuke Bomb, rammed into our consciousness for quite awhile now.

I think the Japan Tsunami CGI was a big test run to make sure they can pull off mega widespread destruction CGI. Picture various helicopter shots flying over the "nuked" ground zero land, an entire city destroyed.

So, how do they pull this off? Well, I have a suspicion that they may have an entire city full of insider agents/actors somewhere, or like 90%. Their families are in on it,too, so there are hundreds of testimonies ready to go with actors crying for the vicsims. At some point before the "nuke" all the complicit residents are secretly relocated. The military / police presence is played off as some security drill as usual. Then we wake up one morning to see the MSM in full gear, showing amateur footage of the blast on repeat, and then helicopter footage soaring over the disaster zone. And just for 100% effect, maybe there is a distant zoom camera that picks up the destruction in brutal detail (picture Terminator 2 nuke scene) just to convince everyone that is real, because they couldn't possibly fake THAT afterall.

I dunno, what'dya think? Might be a little too extreme.. I'm sure they could get the same desired response with a more small-scale easily controlled psyop, maybe just another localized area like 9/11... seems like they might want to outdo themselves and really go for the grand illusion, though.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

It could be a nuke, it could be a earthquake, it could be obama kidnapped or killed, it could be asteroids, UFOs, toxic clouds... It could also be nothing, who knows what the rules of the fakery game are? I think it will be interesting to see how 9/11/11 will pass by as well. But I'm no fan of waiting for disasters to happen. I so wish we could live without this.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I have a disaster to propose:

On 11.11.11

September Clues will be aired on TV !
:lol:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I would love that Simon. Any talks for ABC to produce a TV fakery apologia doc? Hahaha

So, how do they pull this off? Well, I have a suspicion that they may have an entire city full of insider agents/actors somewhere, or like 90%.
Interesting prospect. There could actually be dozens of these cities, if you realize how enormous the USA is. And seeing how many people were fooled in Manhattan on 9/11 you might not even need 90% compliance. This is something a lot of Europeans sometimes don't realize about the gang-owned USA; when you drive into any given tiny speck of a town in America, you see the signatures of the surface-feel-good frats like Lions, Rotary, Masons, Oddfellows, etc. -- poor brothers probably itching for some bizarre salvation from their powerful higher-ups.

If one morning, in the process of monitoring the states and badly maintaining their fronts like industrial waste bubble gum and sunday fish fries, they were asked by a clan leader to communicate which cities could be bumped into a "Nuke Simulation" scenario, they could probably have those locations by the end of the evening. If asked to mobilize on that, it would probably take some years of planning - seeking property, negotiating with CIA, etc.

You just cannot trust the government not to make up an alien invasion or another nuke hoax with that kind of influence and the American people so unwary.

I just don't think they'd do it right on 11-11-11. That's too silly even for them.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

I don't really have any good book recommendations on the subject of numerology alone. Most of what I've learned about it is just from studying these events themselves and seeing the pattern of numbers and occult dates. Usually what I do is just look into the numbers surrounding an event and other clues like if there is a significant ritual on the date or other elements such as the 33 miners being raised by the Phoenix and silly/obvious things like that. A lot of the 9-11 number research I've found from occult researchers such as "Freeman." I have heard that "Secret Teachings of All Ages" and other Manly P. Hall stuff is very informative but was never able to read his whole works or listen to his talks as I found him incredibly boring. I have tried to read Aliester Crowley's books like 777 but found them also unable to hold my attention plus it felt weird to read the writings of a perverted, child molesting, murderous, disgusting, monster. Sorry I don't have any better recommendations; I'm not an expert in numerology I just can't help to have picked up an interest in it from researching "conspiracies" since the world seems to me to be run by people very much into ritual dates and numbers that they believe give them some kind of power.
bostonterrierowner

Thanks Gracist!

Is 33 in some way related to 33 degrees of scottish rite? 11 is related to chaos but what about 9 is it chaos too? I keep bumping at 8 but I am not sure what to think about this number. 10 would be an order coming after all this 11 realated events , right?
These people are sick but you are right they follow some kind of a pattern . Confucius said that symbols rule the world not laws nor words.

Appreciate your help

regards
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Thanks Gracist!

Is 33 in some way related to 33 degrees of scottish rite? 11 is related to chaos but what about 9 is it chaos too? I keep bumping at 8 but I am not sure what to think about this number. 10 would be an order coming after all this 11 realated events , right?
These people are sick but you are right they follow some kind of a pattern . Confucius said that symbols rule the world not laws nor words.

Appreciate your help

regards
33 is indeed the number of degrees in Scottish rite Freemasonry but the significance of the number is older than that and that is probably why they adopted it. 33 is considered a powerful number because it is a multiple of 11 (11x3=33) 11 is also the number of the magician because it surpasses 10 which is symbolic of wholeness, it is god numerically because it is considered perfect and hermaphroditic (1 symbolizing male and 0 female ie the receptacle of the male which is why towers and obelisks are so important and often archeologically mixed with water/pools which represent the feminine again. Like the Washington monument and reflection pool.) 11 is also the letter K making the KKK=33 and the real reason Crowley put a k on the word magic. It also just occurred to me, though I haven't read this anywhere and am not sure if its accurate, that since 10 is male/female/perfection/god then 11 may be like a homosexual/imperfect/ungodly number in that way. It also has the aspect of being a twin (like all of its multiples) which is a recurring theme in the occult (like the twin astronauts of Gabby Giffords.)

In my reasoning yes, the occurrence of 10 is the bringing of order out of chaos of their 11 infused planned chaos events, just like their own motto: ordo ab chao.

8 represents infinity but I don't know much else about its significance. It is also related to Saturn which researcher Jay Weidner has concluded is a major element to this whole illuminati/satanic/occult religion. For an interesting discussion on the Saturnian influence look for the first hour of the Jay Weidner interview on Red Ice Radio (it can be found on youtube) it is really good.

9 is an interesting number and has a lot of occult properties. Here is some info from this source which has a lot of good number explanations:

THE ENNEAD. 9.

THE Ennead is the first square of an odd number, it was said to be like the Ocean flowing around the other numbers within the Decad; no further elementary number is possible, hence it is like the Horizon because all the numbers are bounded by it. We find that it was called Prometheus, and "Freedom from Strife," and "Vulcan," because the ascent of numbers is as far as 9, just as the ascent of things decomposed by fire is as far as the sphere of Fire (the summit of the air), and Juno, because the Sphere of the air is arranged according to the novenary system, and "sister and wife to Jupiter" from its conjunction with the Monad. And "Telesphoros" or "Bringing to an end" because the human offspring is carried 9 calendar months by the parent. And teleios or perfect for the same reason, and also called "Perfect" because it is generated from the Triad, which is called "Perfect."

Attention is called to its being an emblem of Matter, which, ever varying, is never destroyed; so the number 9 when multiplied by any number always reproduces itself, thus:—9 times 2 are 18 and 8 plus 1 are nine: and so on as below:

9 × 3 = 27; 2 + 7 = 9

9 × 12 = 108; 1 + 8 + 0 = 9

9 × 4 = 36; 3 + 6 = 9

9 × 13 = 117; 7 + 1 + 1 = 9

9 × 5 = 45; 4 + 5 = 9

9 × 14 = 126; 6 + 2 + 1 = 9

9 × 6 = 54; 5 + 4 = 9

9 × 15 = 135; 5 + 3 + 1 = 9

9 × 7 = 63; 6 + 3 = 9

9 × 16 = 144; 4 + 4 + 1 = 9

9 × 8 = 72; 7 + 2 = 9

9 × 17 = 153; 3 + 5 + 1 = 9

9 × 9 = 81; 8 + 1 = 9

9 × 18 = 162; 2 + 6 + 1 = 9

9 × 10 = 90; 9 + 0 = 9

9 × 19 = 171; 1 + 7 + 1 = 9

9 × 11 = 99;

9 × 20 = 180; 8 + 1 + 0 = 9

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/nop/nop16.htm

I found the 9x11=99 especially interesting because the twin and multiple of 11 aspects appear again enhanced in this light.

I hope this post wasn't just rambling and helped to answer your questions. :)
bostonterrierowner

warriorhun wrote:Dear bostonterrierowner,

Whatever psy-ops they may pull off, one thing will never change:
Polak-Wenger dva bratanki, ido sabli, ido sklanki! :)
Correct me if I am wrong, but I heard your late president was an oldschool patriot, Polish and Christian to the bone, pursuing Polish interests first and foremost... This kind of behaviour is not very well liked by the NWO...nor by the Russians...nor by the Jews...
We in Hungary were all devastated when we heard the news, but one thing is for sure: the event is more than suspicious, and Katyn is an evil place...
I dont know what happened but I just lost a long reply I was writing for you.
Polak Wegier dwa bratanki i do szali i do szklanki - a Pole and a Hungarian are to cousins , with a sword and a glass , or something like this :) in polish it rhymes.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

This is interesting. For the last 6 months or so I have repeatedly seen the figures 11.11. Whevever I look at a digital clock etc etc and have commented to Mrs Smoking Gun that something will occur on this day this year. This morning I left for a meeting and my tripometer in my car, from a journey I made yesterday, was on 111.1 miles. :P Later I made a phone call and yes, you guessed it, the clock on my phone was 11.11. Whilst I accept that 11.11 appears once a day, I have an unerring ability to make a call at precisely that time!!

One should also note that each year we have rememberance or armistice day on November the 11th! This commemorates the signing of the treaty to cease hostilities on the Western front during WW1. The signing took place at exactly 11 o clock on the 11th day of the 11th month - aren't they fond of number 11?