9/11 SIMCITY

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I merged your post with the old 9/11 SIMCITY thread (I should have done it the other way around - I accidentally reset the view count.)

Interesting catch. I don't suppose the orgasming woman's voice wants to draw our attention into this oddly edited video?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Equinox wrote: 9/11--- Virtual Insertion of plane in live time [/b]
"In live time"? No! - I beg of you, Equinox! (and reel.deal)

As we consider the 16-SECOND MAGIC SEQUENCE - so well summarized by Equinox here...
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2351089

...it is clear that NO real-time insertions of imagery were necessary on 9/11. That massive hoax operation had to be totally reliable and foolproof - and only relied on PREFABRICATED material. Yes, I have read all about PVI and am quite familiar with real-time image-insertion technology. However, let us not even speculate on this forum that this is what was used on 9/11 - as it only raises objections and confusion. Ok ?
DHD

Unread post by DHD »

Is this Ozzybinoswald helping things by posting below the video: http://www.youtube.com/user/simonshack# ... NwAxJ92vlE that "Simon Shack is a high-level infiltrator shill." ???

Simon- You may want to remove Ozzy's not so helpful comment from your youtube page entitled "911 Honor the Vicsims".

Am I wrong, or does Ozzy not seem to be helping the cause?
simonshack
Administrator

DHD wrote:Is this Ozzybinoswald helping things by posting below the video: http://www.youtube.com/user/simonshack# ... NwAxJ92vlE that "Simon Shack is a high-level infiltrator shill." ???

Simon- You may want to remove Ozzy's not so helpful comment from your youtube page entitled "911 Honor the Vicsims".

Am I wrong, or does Ozzy not seem to be helping the cause?
Wrong? No - you are right.
Please note that the Honor the Vicsims page is NOT my page - it's that of "11september2009" - AKA - ozzybinoswald - AKA - the high-level infiltrator-shill of September Clues... <_<
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

simonshack wrote: Please note that the Honor the Vicsims page is NOT my page - it's that of "11september2009" - AKA - ozzybinoswald - AKA - the high-level infiltrator-shill of September Clues... <_<
Dear Simon,

since the day Ive registered on these forums I've always wondered what had happened between you and ozzybinoswald. As far as I'm concerned you both had the same theories and respected each other.

I don't want to get too offtopic here, but I'd really appretiate it if you could help me to understand this matter.

Why do you call him a shill?

thanks in advance
simonshack
Administrator

regex wrote:
Why do you call him a shill?

thanks in advance
You're welcome. :rolleyes:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

DHD and Regex, if you look back at the posts in this forum (and its predecessor Reality Shack), you'll see 100s of posts by 'Ozzy' prior to about September (?) 2010.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za7Kcfag ... ture=feedf

An Analysis of WKNY footage featuring transparent people converging shadows and babies whose hair grows wildly over a few seconds.

The voice of the narrator ... have heard it before but can't place it.
simonshack
Administrator

Terence.drew wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za7Kcfag ... ture=feedf

An Analysis of WKNY footage featuring transparent people converging shadows and babies whose hair grows wildly over a few seconds.

The voice of the narrator ... have heard it before but can't place it.
Oh yes - it's "911SPLIT SECOND" by Yotube user Seeknowevil. He sent a link to me the other day and I meant to post it here but it slipped out of my mind - thanks Terencedrew.

All 11 parts are well worth watching - he's done a really good job and his voice over is crisp and articulate. We've been exchanging a few mails and, apparently, he had not seen all of my clips such as FOXED OUT and SYNCHED out, so I sent him the links.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Great post reel.deal ! :) I've also been working on the WTC collapse-imagery today. Here you go:
************************************************************************************************************************************************

THE SWAYING ANTENNA
(Note: all dotted lines are vertically aligned/parallel with the body of the WTC building)

Pictures 1-2-3 are frames from a video credited to one “Etienne Sauret”, a French filmmaker who allegedly roamed around Manhattan filming the morning’s events. It is a quite steady shot, seemingly filmed with a tripod-mounted camera. At no time in the clip do we see the WTC antenna leaning West: as the collapse starts, it gently comes straight down and then tilts/falls progressively Eastwards. 1-2-3.

Picture A is a frame from an anonymous ‘Camera Planet’ video (from Steven Rosenbaum’s perp archive). It is a very jerky, seemingly hand-held shot, and the full antenna is only briefly framed such as in this split-second instant (A). I’ve applied a red-scale filter to it for the purpose of this analysis - just to distinguish it from the Sauret sequence. This antenna clearly tilts Westwards.

The very first observation we may do here is that PictureA and Picture1 appear to represent the exact same moment in time. We can verify that by comparing the smoke patterns. This moment occurs within 1 second of the start of the WTC1 collapse. Admittedly, the full height of the antenna is not shown in Sauret’s shot. Yet, if you have a chance to watch the full Sauret video, you will notice that the antenna, (from its perfectly vertical pre-collapse position) never sways in any direction in the first few seconds of the collapse; it then proceeds to tilt Eastwards decisively, and disappears in the smoke.

Before we go any further, let us look at the (slightly different) perspectives of these 2 videos: to be perfectly honest, I have not been able to identify the (apparently identical) building seen at left of both shots. However, given the exceptional height of the WTC towers in relation to other NYC buildings, what we see here appears optically absurd. Where are these 2 cameramen located? Are these views even possible from any existing vantage point in Manhattan, however distant from the WTC? In any case, no existing zoom lens can focus a nearby building as sharply as a distant one.

And the final question is: how can the antenna be tilting West in Picture A? To be sure, and as long as we trust Isaac Newton, we may raise fundamental questions as to the physics of this occurrence: can a pencil placed upright on a milk carton sway first right – then left - if the milk carton collapses? How about a 110m tall antenna? <_<

The "ETIENNE SAURET" WTC1 collapse clip:Image
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Hi Simon

Whilst I wouldn't wish to claim that the footage you are analysing is real, the angles you are disputing are very possible. The antenna is, in fact falling backwards and not to one side. From "Sauret's position" the antenna would appear to fall slightly east. From the Rosenbaum collection of fakes, the perpective would make the antenna appear to fall to the west. We can see from the CP image (showing the side of the mysterious building) that it is shot from much further west. Thus, the antenna falling backwards would appear to fall west is consistent.

Fake but not impossible.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

SmokingGunII wrote:Hi Simon

Whilst I wouldn't wish to claim that the footage you are analysing is real, the angles you are disputing are very possible. The antenna is, in fact falling backwards and not to one side. From "Sauret's position" the antenna would appear to fall slightly east. From the Rosenbaum collection of fakes, the perpective would make the antenna appear to fall to the west. We can see from the CP image (showing the side of the mysterious building) that it is shot from much further west. Thus, the antenna falling backwards would appear to fall west is consistent.

Fake but not impossible.
I'm not sure about the different angle, because the perspective of the tower is more or less the same.
I would love a gif of the camera planet video next to it for comparison, but it does seem a serious inconsistency...
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Nonho - I wouldn't worry too much about perspectives from fake imagery - much rather concentrate on the mysterious building on the left. I would be grateful if somebody could tell me it's location.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

SmokingGunII wrote:Nonho - I wouldn't worry too much about perspectives from fake imagery - much rather concentrate on the mysterious building on the left. I would be grateful if somebody could tell me it's location.
You just discussed angles and perspective. Why then should I not worry about it? :blink:
The point of the tower being seen from the same angle is that not being much difference of POV, the antenna should fall the same direction. :P