THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
kcud.d
Banned

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by kcud.d »

Terrass.drev
Flight 1549 - how easy it would be to sandwich this plane in the middle of a small flotilla of sightseeing craft and drag it a few hundred yards into the Hudson.

That's really an interesting theory and I salute you for giving it a lot of thinking.

Could you please hold my hand and walk me through the timeline of your thinking cos I want to learn.

1. How did the plane get to Manhattan and when?

2. How did the plane get in the water and when?

Just make a timeline from out of Manhattan, to the plane shows up in the Hudson.

I know you can do it.

Thanks
kcud.d
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

kcud.d wrote:Terrass.drev
Flight 1549 - how easy it would be to sandwich this plane in the middle of a small flotilla of sightseeing craft and drag it a few hundred yards into the Hudson.

That's really an interesting theory and I salute you for giving it a lot of thinking.

Could you please hold my hand and walk me through the timeline of your thinking cos I want to learn.

Just make a timeline from out of Manhattan, to the plane shows up in the Hudson.

I know you can do it.

Thanks
kcud.d
Kcud.d,

I suppose calling our member Terencedrew "Terrass" is your idea of being witty. To be sure, 'tear-ass' is a better description of yourself and of your wimpish antics of late, including your repeated and vapid requests you keep submitting to our members without providing a iota of substance to your own (incomprehensible) 'argumentations'. I have repeatedly asked you to formulate a clear, articulate post about this Flight 1549 - a topic which seems to fill your life with passion - yet, not only do you ignore my gentle requests but you keep behaving like a right twat with various members of the forum for no fathomable reason.

There is, in fact, no fathomable reason why I should let you keep doing so. However, being the saintly patient fool that I am, I'll give you a very last and final chance to enlighten us all with a full and all-encompassing post exposing your personal view on what 1549 was all about - with no wishy-washiness or ambiguity whatsoever. Let us hear it now - once and for all.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

kcud.d wrote:Terrass.drev

I know you can do it.

Thanks
kcud.d
Your Gobbledygook aside kcud.d, how can I hold your hand (or webbed foot?) or help you in any way when you cannot help yourself by simply following the contents of the thread.

Quote Terence drew 27 feb

"Intrepid is taken away in 2006 and refurbished (112million no less!). It's then placed back on it's birth and reopened on NOV 8th 2008, 4 days AFTER the US presidential election. A Dummy float-able Plane is easily stowed away somewhere on the 42,000 ton ship ]during refurb or attached to the bottom and later floated."

I really enjoyed my visit to the Intrepid back in 2004 and was struck by the vastness of the interior of an aircraft carrier. The barrel of an a320, with it's wings and tail section removed, is only 12 foot by 13 in height and width and 120 foot long. It would fit along a wall in my back garden. Presumably the Intrepid as a museum has an area where not on display items can be stowed.

To lower this barrel discreetly into the water pre miracle, and to attach the other parts while the barrel is in the water is not a way out possibility. In fact attaching the wings need not have happened until the plane was up on the quay (and may account for some of the bad perspective images pre-quayside ) and we are seeing people standing on an old bit of wood in the hudson and not the official wings.

Here is another hint about this kcud.d.

Put 'Intrepid' into the search section of this forum. You will come to a post by MartinL which mention this man Howard Lutnick.

"He guided the rebuilding of Cantor following the September 11, 2001 World Trade Center terrorist attacks that claimed the lives of 658 of the company’s 960 New York-based employees.

He is a member of the board of managers of Haverford College, the board of directors of the Zachary and Elizabeth M. Fisher Center for Alzheimer’s Disease Research at Rockefeller University, the executive committee of the Intrepid Museum Foundation’s Board of Directors, the board of directors of the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, and the board of trustees of the Solomon Guggenheim Museum Foundation.

He received the Department of the Navy’s Distinguished Public Service Award, the highest honor granted by the Navy to non-military personnel."
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

That's some good digging, Terence, and if it's all fictional at least it's a good story. Howard Lutnick seems to be a real slimy fellow.

Getting a story - good or bad - out of Kcud.d or Surcouf is apparently like pulling teeth. Let's see if either can answer Simon's "challenge" to just talk straight instead of ambiguous attacks on our right to doubt them or if it's good-bye and quack you very much.
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote: Getting a story - good or bad - out of Kcud.d or Surcouf is apparently like pulling teeth.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

I went through all of the videos Simon shack has made on 9/11 on the weekend, and I must say. I am still amazed by it. From septclues through to some birds. The research is amazing there are so many things that have been exposed by Simon shack... It is UN – BELIEVABLE...
I really am blown away by the sync charges and shape charges and separate explosions... it is a smoking gun.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Zeitgeist Global Webcast Day FAIL

http://www.zdayglobal.org/webcast2011

250 online atm
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I'm posting this for reference purposes. It stops in the year 2000, so it doesn't include 9/11, among many other recent crimes.

The quoted bit is just a taste - it is a VERY long list. Take a look.
US CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY & GLOBAL TERRORISM

US Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction

The indiscriminate use of bombs by the US, usually outside a declared war
situation, for wanton destruction, for no military objectives, whose
targets and victims are civilian populations, or what we now call
"collateral damage."

Japan (1945)
China (1945-46)
Korea & China (1950-53)
Guatemala (1954, 1960, 1967-69)
Indonesia (1958)
Cuba (1959-61)
Congo (1964)
Peru (1965)
Laos (1964-70)
Vietnam (1961-1973)
Cambodia (1969-70)
Grenada (1983)
Lebanon (1983-84)
Libya (1986)
El Salvador (1980s)
Nicaragua (1980s)
Iran (1987)
Panama (1989)
Iraq (1991-2000)
Kuwait (1991)
Somalia (1993)
Bosnia (1994-95)
Sudan (1998)
Afghanistan (1998)
Pakistan (1998)
Yugoslavia (1999)
Bulgaria (1999)
Macedonia (1999)

http://www.the-philosopher.co.uk/whocar ... crimes.htm
hoi.polloi

A British site is condemning the US military? How droll. Let's see how many operations the UK government and Israel or even the UN for that matter supported the US when its out-of-hand military was on a rampage. The UN is - on the surface - a bold attempt to keep dialogue between nations civil, but let's not forget the UK's tampering in just about every continent on the globe - including helping (with Spain and others) to instantiate slave trades. The USA is almost like a "spin-off series" of the UK and 9/11 is kind of like some weird "cross over Christmas special".

Shall we compile a "guilt list" or leave the toll at a "disgusting collaboration of death"?

Although our job on this planet isn't to judge one another, maybe the USA only can look at itself from a distance and we need to be reflected in each other to help change. If that's true, why hasn't much of the UN struggle been about nurturing countries to treat their citizens with more respect? It seems you could have 100 ambassadors there and it wouldn't improve the lot of the poor.

I am not pointing the finger at you, fbenario, this is a useful list and I appreciate the rarity of being forced to see it as an American. (Thank you sir can I have another sir!)

I just get sick of the European hypocrisy though, sometimes. I think the European citizens are sick of it too, which is why they try to awaken their own governments to the flawed message the USA is exporting. There are groups of miltarist idiots across the "Western" world and USA has played an integral part in corrupting so many governments. But think of how many countries were "inspired" by the USA's behavior and then want to condemn it at the same time. Italy is an embarrassing example. I visited for what I admired, and ran into many Italians who wish to become a Little America. The illness begins at home. If so many countries stopped working with the USA and indulging in and copying its sickest forms - chemicals for "food", celebrity worship "entertainment", and all the other addictive drugs the USA has invented/refined, etc. - the worst form of the economy would be forced to change. Resisting addictions and the "coolness" of being damaged is like the biggest struggle humanity has right now. That's how we boiled it down in the historical development page, too: http://septemberclues.org/historical.htm

If we cannot - as citizens of all countries - figure out what we are addicted to and purge our addictions, we're going to have a hard time of kicking the habits the USA promotes as "culture" or a "way of life". USA is like the largest drug dealer in the world, and its "War on Drugs" is just meant to keep their monopoly on them - kind of like their "War on Terror" is meant to keep their monopoly on violence and fearmongering.

Again, cool list, and necessary to be taught in USA schools for sure, but it's a deeper problem. And I wish there were some effective way to separate the labels belonging to governments and those same labels applied to the struggling/burgeoning citizens uprising.
simonshack
Administrator

Equinox wrote: I really am blown away by the sync charges and shape charges and separate explosions... it is a smoking gun.
Ehrm...Equinox,

You just mentioned one of the few things I now wish to remove from September Clues: I regret having pointed out any sync charges/separate explosions; in fact, since the entire pool of 9/11 imagery was a phony, digital production, those few observations about synched explosions are entirely irrelevant.

I hope to find the time to correct those unfortunate errors of logic at some stage. Anyhow, I stand by the remaining 99% of my 9/11 imagery analyses.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

I retract what I said, in saying they are a smoking gun, They are nothing compared to the fraudulent 9/11 imagery pool.
Well I think that I was making a irrelevant side point. I was mainly referring to which I was talking about was the second linier explosion that was made in the Naudet video. How you showed the shape charges carving the plane hole. But In regards to the synced and separate explosions. Yes they are little and irrelevant, I really believe that.

In my opinion I wouldn’t worry about removing them, But also In my opinion I just feel like I was incorrect in saying it was a smoking gun.

There are a million things to do with the 1 answer, and that is the 9/11 footage faked. The 9/11 imagery pool is just a lie. A fraud. And that was this research is about.
I did go through everything... and I will right down a handful of what I did see.

Nosed out…
I have seen this picture linked through this site site
Showing clearly no damage from where it emerged.

fbi shot compared to nose bomber
Wing gash created in the Naudet shot
Wtc tower has a glitch in it and the hats of glitch
Chopped out where the chopper is cgi
Some birds where the birds travel faster than sound

Masking edges on various shots of the wtc, seen all over the world.
DHD

Re: Seismic Sound Data

Unread post by DHD »

I have a couple of questions. 1) which part of this site do we use to just ask questions? 2) In Part E of the film, Simon references the "Seismic Sound Data"- I'm a little uneducated as to what this really is....

Who records the data? Is it something that geologists in all regions do to listen for earthquake tremors?
Is there a place on the internet to access this data?

Thanks,

DHD
hoi.polloi

We used to have a public 'September Clues Q & A'.

Now what we tend to do is wait for questions - wherever they arise - and then copy them into the limited access 'September Clues Q & A' thread in the Research Overview.

These are good questions. Simon, what do you know about this?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Hey, who got engaged?

------------
http://live.washingtonpost.com/dear-pru ... 14-11.html
Q.
Conspiracy Love
My fiance and I are about to be married. We are both very opposite when it comes to our philosophy. I have been involved with the government for over 20 years in one capacity or another. He has always worked for himself and has never really been on his own (he still lives with his parents). I see the world as "bad things sometimes happen to good people" or "bad things happen to bad people". He sees the world as if something bad happens, the U.S. government or some ruling family is behind it. For example, he believes that Charlie Sheen wasn't always crazy and that someone targeted him to make him look crazy because he said that 9-11 was an "inside job". He believes that the earthquake in Japan was caused by the U.S. government using a large antenna array, called HAARP to target the Japanese and cause Nuclear Power to be vilified or for some other nefarious purpose. He focuses on it so much (every conversation is about subjects such as these) instead of the things he should be focusing on that it scares me. I've never seen any evidence to support such philosophy but it is out there on the internet. I'm not sure what to do anymore. I don't want to wake up one day with him moving us to some other place because he suspects we are being targeted for depopulation. Everything that happens is taken at less than face value and there is always an underlying plot of some kind. Not sure quite what to do. Glass half-full.

* –
March 14, 2011 12:14 PM

A.
Emily Yoffe :

Charlie Sheen is rich and famous, and crazy, but the rich and famous part helps explain why women keep marrying him. Your fiance isn't rich and famous. So you need to call off the wedding and figure out why you were planning to marry someone who is mentally ill.
– March 14, 2011 1:53 PM