FUKUSHIMA nuke/tsunami scare 11-03-11

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
fred
Banned

Re: Japan Earthquake 11-03-11

Unread post by fred »

With respect to an "earthquake machine" and to "advanced technologies" in general...

Under controlled conditions it is very easy to make the world respond the way you want it to. Most "exotic weapons" work just fine under ideal conditions. They may not work very well out in the wild.

About 100 years ago Tesla reported having some kind of working prototype of an earthquake machine, and its unintended effects rattled the neighbors and got coverage in the newspapers.

Of course there are working earthquake machines. Whether or not they're particularly useful as weapons of war is anyone's guess, but it's certainly very easy to make the ground shake using low-tech or high-tech means.

What we have in these simulations masquerading as news are idealized conditions. The media agree not to cover any aspects of the story that would reveal this to be a massive hoax. The players have had decades to choose the time and place for this event and to get all of the necessary pieces in place beforehand. The army is out making sure that unauthorized people have been evacuated and aren't waving cameras around to contradict the official story.

The "earthquake" side of this is just an engineering problem. The people who monitor earthquakes are at government-funded institutions and universities. If you've ever stood next to a seismograph, you know that you can simulate an earthquake by jumping up and down in the same room. With a cooperative military and industrial complex it is not a difficult problem to make the ground shake at a certain location by using military and industrial equipment.

Maybe the technology is not to the point that one guy sitting in a lab with $5000 of consumer electronics purchased from Radio Shack can cause an earthquake all by himself, but clearly technology has been advanced enough since Napoleon's time to make a simulated earthquake with the help of the Army, the Navy, the Airforce, the Media, and the Universities...

Creating a flood or making the ground rumble is pretty low-tech. The rest of this is just "social engineering" by using standard magician's tricks. I didn't feel any earthquake or see any tsunami myself, but the TV is showing me lots of pictures of "earthquakes and tsunamis" so I suppose that must be what's happening.

I haven't noticed any radioactive gas cloud over here. Have you guys seen any radioactive gas cloud over there?

If they want to make it look good, they can have a couple of pranksters release a small amount of radioactive gasses near some detectors in a few key locations and we'll all be reading about the radioactive gas clouds having blown across the ocean.

Every ski resort in town has had the ability to set off avalanches with acoustic weapons for the last 80+ years. How difficult could it possibly be to make a big wave flood some remote town that's already been evacuated?

Difficulty level: easy.

Waves are well-understood. Geology is well-understood. Electromagnetism has been extensively studied. The military has plenty of money and equipment. I'm not seeing how the earthquake part of this poses any major technical problems. Maybe all the real earthquake experts will scratch their heads and complain that it doesn't look like a real earthquake, but none of those people are going to get promoted or be interviewed on TV or in the New York Times. The confederates who authenticate the fake earthquake will get the Nobel Prizes and the accolades and the research funding they need. The scientists' know who's writing their paychecks, and it's not the conspiracy theorists out on the Internet.

Yes, Boss. Big earthquake. Looks real impressive. Floating houses on fire look nice too. Good one! And the meltdowns, very scary. Powerful stuff! Now... um, if you don't mind my asking, are you really going to run with Atlantis? I think it might be a little too soon...

---

FWIW, I think ewing2001's posts are interesting.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

While we're doubting technology, I wonder if the military really possesses a machine that could create forest fires?

---

I'm not tsunami expert, but shouldn't we see a lot of bodies and fish and seaweed and marine and land animals in these photos? It's kind of hard to imagine that the nice little white cars and trucks don't get strewn with a lot of ugly debris, isn't it? Maybe a tree branch or two would get knocked loose by the awesome tsunami? Maybe we'd see a lot of swarming snakes and lizards and rats trying to get out of the way, and a couple of dead cats or dogs, or don't they have those in Japan?

The people walking around with the nice clean pants and shoes still seem to be enjoying free and relatively un-littered streets. To me, it looks a little bit light on the flotsam and jetsam, and I wonder what happened to the people who used to work on all of the empty boats that we see being washed ashore...

The footage I've seen looks oddly sanitary. You would think that the Toyota would get smacked with a sea-turtle or at least some sand or driftwood if the wave is so powerful that it's going to re-park the cars on top of one another.
Last edited by fred on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

What can be a possible motive? In my opinion, there can be two reasons:

1. De-stabilize Japaneese economy to achieve monetary gain

2. Test mass reactions and crowd control in case of faked nuclear emergency. This will come handy if they fake a nuclear dirty bomb attack on mainland USA to blame it on Iranian Intelligence, to convince the people that the taking out of Iran is a good thing.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

warriorhun wrote:Dear All,

What can be a possible motive? In my opinion, there can be two reasons:

1. De-stabilize Japaneese economy to achieve monetary gain

2. Test mass reactions and crowd control in case of faked nuclear emergency. This will come handy if they fake a nuclear dirty bomb attack on mainland USA to blame it on Iranian Intelligence, to convince the people that the taking out of Iran is a good thing.

3. Generate popular support for new austerity measures.

4. $400 billion "stimulus" plan to upgrade nuclear power infrastructure and develop safer alternative energy sources

5. Encourage international cooperation, public unpaid volunteerism, and discourage political opposition. Do you think any worker in Japan is walking into the shacho's office and demanding a raise this week?

6. Portray the military as heroic rescuers and a necessary force for good.

7. Give the people something other than endless Iraq war, Afghanistan, public employee's unions, and sky-high unemployment to worry about.

8. Suddenly bunga bunga sex parties and royals cavorting with underage prostitutes are getting fewer column inches.

I'm sure there are more we can think of.

9. All of the real and important issues that people were pissed off about have been put on hold until we can escape from the deadly cloud of radioactive gas that could kill us all at any moment. Where can I buy some potassium tablets, dammit?
Extremophile

Unread post by Extremophile »

I'm betting 100 euros there will be a few Tsjernobyl styled documentaries in a year from now with 'heroic' Fukushima workers narrating the story, shots from far away (preferably with a helicopter) of the forbidden-to-enter zone, abandoned villages and mutated whales washing up on shorelines ;)
Does anyone want to take my bet?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

My fallback position on all of everything questionable that happens is that the banksters at the very top of the perp pyramid (based in London, with subsidiary tentacles in various places like the U.S. Federal Reserve, the Vatican, European Central Bank, and Tel Aviv) are responsible. All examples of fakery, all 'controlled' events (using various tools like HAARP, badly done CGI videos, and the world's controlled mainstream media ), occur to accomplish some goal of the banksters.

I've been trying to figure out whether this absurd crap in Japan is to teach Japan a lesson, or to send an ominous message to China and Russia. Now we get this, which indicates to me that maybe the banksters are punishing Japan for some as-yet-unknown reason by taking away some of the prestige and power of the Japanese financial markets.
Foreign bankers flee Tokyo as nuclear crisis deepens

Foreign bankers are fleeing Tokyo as Japan's nuclear crisis worsens, scrambling for commercial and charter flights out of the country and into other major cities in the region.

BNP Paribas, Standard Chartered and Morgan Stanley were among the banks whose staff have left since Friday's earthquake and tsunami, and now a nuclear plant disaster, according to industry sources with direct knowledge of the matter.

Expatriate staff at most foreign banks in Tokyo make up a small portion of the total, by some estimates less than 10 percent. But many are often in senior positions so their departure can have a significant impact.

And while Japan's investment banking market is famously tough, it's an essential place for large banks to be and can produce hefty fees.

"The foreign banker presence on the ground in Tokyo now is very thin and depending on how long it takes them to return there could be lasting implications of that," said one banker. "Every time there's a washout of foreigners in Japan they never quite return in the same numbers."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Foreign-b ... et=&ccode=
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SECOND EXPLOSION at Fuk-u-scema Nuclear plant:

Well well well, dear friends and fellow doubters - hold on a second: now THIS one has got to be real... Admittedly, the imagery of the first explosion were kinda blurry and suspicious-looking but, of course, that was only because no one was prepared for it - so it was only captured by a lucky 4-year-old toddler from 20 miles away with his baby-Nokia cellphony camera. For the second explosion, all of the legendary top-notch Japanese camera equipment was clearly at hand to catch the spectacular spectacle. As a columnist of Italian newspaper "La Repubblica" solemnly wrote the other day, "this will be the most photographed natural disaster in history".

And in fact, here's the historical catastrophe (whose unfathomable fallout is keeping the entire world population terrified and glued to their TV screens) - captured from every imaginable angle, as expected ... :rolleyes:
ImageMushroom1
ImageMushroom2
ImageMushroom3
ImageMushroom4

No doubt, this extraordinary video will also go down in history as one of the most defining of 2011:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oNEIj7EmNo
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Truly an impressive display of famed Japanese optics, Simon! You couldn't ask for a better picture if you handed Pulitzer winner Carmen Taylor an early 1990's Sony Mavica and a floppy disk and gave her a ferry boat on which to stand. :P

These reactor shots are almost as impressive as those crisp and dramatic images of the plane crashing into the Pentagon from the parking valet's security camera.

When I look at that demonic plume of smoke, I can almost feel the radiation coming to get me.

Powerful, chilling stuff!
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyTTrj4wKMU

The footage in this video seems real. However, I'm wondering how they got roads into this area so quickly and wonder what the point of the guy marking the cars with UK and showing the UK badge on the guy's outfit. Any thoughts? And has anyone seen any footage from Tokyo? Seems odd that there wouldn't be any footage or interviews from people there.
Extremophile

gwynned wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyTTrj4wKMU

The footage in this video seems real. However, I'm wondering how they got roads into this area so quickly and wonder what the point of the guy marking the cars with UK and showing the UK badge on the guy's outfit. Any thoughts? And has anyone seen any footage from Tokyo? Seems odd that there wouldn't be any footage or interviews from people there.
Yes, it seems real. Although all of the car license plates (apart from 1 as far as I can see) are "conveniently" washed away or not readable due to resolution (which is ok in itself). I'm not saying this is "the" mark for fakery in this particular video, but unfortunately it is an aspect that seems to re-occur a bit too often.
Like some other youtubers already commented; rescue workers typically mark a car with their 'crew sign' ("UK" apparently) and an "X" for 'no bodies found here'. I don't know what they use if they do find a body; maybe another color.

I found some images that are perhaps worth mentioning:

The description says:
A US Navy handout picture made available on 14 March 2011 shows an aerial view of debris from an 8.9 magnitude earthquake and subsequent tsunami that struck northern Japan, on 13 March 2011. Ships and aircraft from the Ronald Reagan Carrier Strike Group are searching for survivors in the coastal waters near Sendai, Japan. EPA/MC3 Dylan McCord / Navy Visual News Service HANDOUT

What is this? a wood/lumber factory working on full capacity? :rolleyes: First one to find a clone stamp pattern gets a cluesforum honorary reward (and a free trip to mars), sorry I'm lazy ;)

The description says:
Houses are destroyed by tsunami floods following the Tohoku Earthquake in near Iwaki town, Fukushima prefecture, Japan, 11 March 2011. A magnitude of 8.8 earthquake hit northern Japan earlier in the day. EPA/STR

Looks like damage you can expect, but what is that awfully blocky line on the bottom right side? Concrete waterbarriers perhaps? Doesn't look very effective to keep high tide/waves away.. looks more like a D-day anti tank barrier, but made of concrete instead of steel.

The description says:
Reporter suchen Schutz unter einem Tisch in Tokio - (translated: Reporters are hiding under a table in Tokyo)

Ok, so the photographer thought it was more interesting to take a photo of his co-workers hiding in fear of an ongoing earthquake than to make sure he doesn't get squashed by some large filecabinet or a lamp falling from the ceiling while the ground is moving. His equipment by the way doesn't register any moving and the guy in the background is looking towards him with a stoic face.

The description says:
Erste Nahaufnahmen des zerstörten Atomkraftwerks - (translated: the first photo afterwards from the malfunctioning nuclear plant)

On the left side is no.3 reactor, right side is no.4 reactor, supposedly.

The description says:
Fukushima 1: Das Kraftwerk der Angst: Block 1, 2 und 3 sind explodiert - (translated: Fukushima 1: "the powerplant of fear": Block 1, 2 and 3 have exploded)

Well, no.2 on this overhead image is still ok, but I guess it was taken before it 'exploded'.
Doesn't this look awfully similar to those 9/11 aftermath satellite pics?
Extremophile

Can anyone, in a logical coherent fashion, explain the above situation in that picture for me please? You can use mathematics and physics to a certain level, I will take note and pay attention very carefully.
Seriously, what's next? An unscaved Titanic on top of the Eiffel tower? :o
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"Informative" FUK-U-SHIMA diagrams/timelines - courtesy of the Daily Mail Online:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... plant.html

So, basically, the 4 reactors are popping one by one/day by day - and it seems there's nothing to do about it. Wow, what riveting suspense! :rolleyes:
Well, one thing is clear: the media is fuk(-u-)ing up big time the release timing of their fake pics, as this surely cannot be "the third explosion":

Caption: "Fight for control: A third explosion rocks the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant last night where engineers are struggling to avoid a nuclear catastrophe":

And here are some updated disaster figures...
The WHO - and the Japanese government - both released an estimate today of "11.000 casualties":
Si aggrava il bilancio: 11mila vittime. L'Oms (W.H.O.) ha detto che un team di esperti in radioattività è pronto a partire. L'incubo nucleare si aggiunge alla catastrofe creata dal terremoto: ormai anche le autorità parlano di almeno 11mila tra vittime e dispersi.
http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2011/03 ... ref=HREA-1
While ABC also keeps the count and has announced "11,000 evacuated in Russia after Japanese quake": http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?secti ... id=8007147

Now, if all goes badly wrong in Fuk-u-Scema and radioactive fallout starts raining on the population, what sort of death toll should we expect? Well, we have the Chernobyl precedent you know, and a WHO study submitted to the United Nations estimated that...
"Consequently, far more people than anticipated were affected by the radiation, which caused the United Nations to report in 2002 that "The number of people with thyroid cancer...has exceeded expectations. Over 11,000 cases have already been reported."
http://www.ki4u.com/illwind.htm
*Yawn*... :angry:

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************
BRIEF TRIVIAL DIGRESSION : As I casually searched for W.H.O. info, I was 'shocked' to bump into these AIDS-related 'facts & figure(s)'...

-"Nigeria: 11,000 HIV/Aids Patients a Week - Disturbing" http://allafrica.com/stories/201007270306.html
-"11,000 people affected by HIV/AIDS in Romania" http://romaniandaily.ro/cat12848/art8484443061/
-"11,000 civil servants living with HIV/AIDS in Kogi"(India) http://dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index. ... s&Itemid=2
- "Congo: "11,000 deaths reported in 1997 alone" http://www.gvnet.com/streetchildren/Congo-ROC.htm
-"Carribean: 11,000 infected persons died in 2007" http://www.virginislandsnewsonline.com/ ... killing-we
- "Mexico: According to the US-AID, in 2007, 11,000 people died of AIDS" http://thenewsonline.mx/index.php/mexico/M01-7398.htm
- "Botswana: According to United Nations data( 2007) 11,000 people were killed by HIV-AIDS" http://hiv-statistics.findthebest.com/q ... Botswana-a
- "Burundi: 11,000 people died from AIDS in Burundi in 2007" http://www.slideshare.net/randydepew/bu ... an-spreads
- "USA: About 11,000 people died of AIDS in 2007" http://articles.nydailynews.com/2009-08 ... ics-branch
- "WSDOH estimates that 11,000 to 12,000 live with HIV in Washington State" http://www.accesscontinuingeducation.co ... c1/p01.htm
- "Sub-Saharan Africa: 11,000 are dying every day due to HIV/AIDS related illnesses" http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17948947
- "Myanmar: more than 11,000 people in treatment for HIV in the country" http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/pr ... ss-release
- "11,000 Australians infected with HIV: report" http://www.royalsociety.org.nz/1997/08/ ... iv-report/
-"...11,000 deaths attributed to AIDS in L.A. County..." http://elkodaily.com/news/opinion/artic ... 03286.html
-"...Today, daily 11,000 people are being infected with HIV & AIDS in the world" http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... google.com
-"Gov. David A. Paterson, D-N.Y., vetoes bill to provide rent relief for more than 11,000 New Yorkers with HIV and AIDS" http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Daily-R ... Needy.aspx

END OF TRIVIAL DIGRESSION
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Ohhh twelve pages, twelve pages ... :rolleyes:
I was planning a little video with some silly boats ... for what use ...

When you talk of a nuclear accident, most think of a nuclear bomb. The trick with a nuclear bomb is to use an odd-numbered nuclei, like Uranium-235 or Plutonium-239. Natural Uranium-238 converts into Plutonium-239 in the reactor when it run, but this is of no use, since the 239 quickly again convert into Plutonium-240. And that is complete useless! So no commercial reactor can ever go off like a nuclear bomb; and its contents are also useless if you wish to extract material and build a bomb.

A reactor needs external cooling, during energy production, and also some cooling when you shut it off, as the core produce heat some time after you hit the red button. In case you have a problem, there is an internal (massive) tank of clean cold water, that you can use, in case you get an octopus in the pump and cannot use sea water as usual. Cold water may heat up after a while, but, if it start to boil, massive heat is needed to convert an amount of water into steam.

The problem that then arise, is that the steam is a gas, and it must be contained, and there is a limit on the pressure cap before you must vent the steam. Our local reactors (and else in Europe, of what I understand) have an extra security feature, so that the steam-vent can pass a large filter. Any radioactive steam (radioactive water) is never any problem, as water have a low molecule weight, so it will decay rather rapidly. It is small fragments "dirt" from the core/fuel that you should be concerned with.

OK, if you don't vent, the entire concrete box around the reactor will explode! When you over-load and open a concrete structure due to gas pressure, the process is SLOW. You first have cracks, and possibly visible dirt. Then comes a beam of gas, and you could see the moisture. In a process of about several (many) minutes will the crack gradually become bigger, and small parts of concrete may be ripped off with the steam and thrown away. Of course, once you have a hole, not much else will happened with the rest.
The water, that you had from the beginning, will be enough at least until you can arrange some supply. I'll expect ALL reactors to go to emergency stop AT the earthquake, and not later when you "have a problem".

I read of some speculation (Extremophile 16 Mar 2011 09:44) about a future film production: Men, Heroes, Endeavour, the last one rescued, and more pictures, a documentary style production. The reactor thing is messy, and no chance of any good pictures! It is costly to repair a broken reactor. But if you have some side-facility, like the used-fuel storage, you can easily empty it first, and then arrange any spectacular show. Afterwards, you simply discard the movie stuff, perform "swimming-pool" cleaning, replace filters, fill water, and continue operation. It don't cost you anything!

The "oil-fuel" and dust- explosion, see pictures above, makes me complete speechless. Can I wake up now, please?

So, I read above that, possibly, the "U.S" was showing the Japanese some new cool technology. I would like to reverse that: Possibly Japan have not had the "influence" she "deserves" and self-produced a home-accident. Japan cannot mess up the monetary system by intention, but now "In The Panic that later followed..." it may be arranged so that a monetary crisis follows, or is threatening.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

my little speculation on what can be behind the manga style Godzilla-like fakery built on the worst fears of the Japaneese.

1. Create hysterics about nuclear energy in USA and the West, based on Chernobyl memories. I was a kid in 1986, we were playing in the streets, eating fruits bought on open market, singing in the rain, for weeks before anyone told us a thing in good ol' communism. Still alive and kicking with three heads, what's the big deal?
So: Iran is defiant now, building reactors, no?
So, after such a tragedy as at Fuck-you-Sama, can we say that nuclear energy is so dangerous that bombing the shit out of Iran and invade it just to stop the nuclear powerplant threat from there would be a good thing?
Plus, are they really testing mass reactions to the news in the USA? So, how the people will react if there will be faked news of a "dirty nuclear bomb goes off on mainland USA and Iranian Intelligence is responsible"?
Do not forget, after Libya the "Crescent of Democracy"-plan's big winning prize is Iran!
2. And of course, to fuck up Japan's economy, and buy up the country at dirt cheap price.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Hey. I did a bit of research on the BBC chap responsible for the above mentioned green-screen video, featuring a destroyed hamlet, three guys looking for bodies, and a toppled-over tractor (here)

The chap is named "Damian Grammaticas". Sometimes on the BBC credited as "Damien Grammaticus". He is indicated alternatively as the BBC correspondent from Moscow, South-East Asia, the pacific, or Bejing. Here, on January 18th 2011, he himself describes his career at BBC.
ImageHere is another page about him on the BBC website. They don't seem to keep those synced or updated.

I guess he travels a lot, but if you look around for his videos reports, for example on youtube, there is basically nothing to be found except stuff from the Japan earthquake. He seems to have been "summoned" for this event in particular, and the little rest is only there to give him some credit.

On the BBC website, on the other hand, there are a number of written reports, but just three videos of his (I guess those from Japan aren't yet in the search pool). Subject of the three videos: attacks by crazy-loner-killers in Chinese schools; the Chinese earthquake; Chinese miners trapped. The guy specializes in events in odor of fakery I reckon. <_< (I don't know about you, but I cannot watch any of these videos, unfortunately. Maybe the BBC media server is now 100% dedicated to only broadcast currently faked events.)

On the Japanese front he is very active, and seems to be the top BBC reporter selected for this job. The only one, actually, which seems odd, considering the relevance of the story. Here he appears again waving his arms at things and telling moving stories, always with a nice halo around his conspicuous green jacket. Here he is about to show us Sendai at night, but the taxi driver calls him away, bummer.

(Honestly, at this point I wanted to suggest the idea that Grammaticas was one of the probably many sim-reporters we should have a thread about but his being a sim seems to contradict the green-screen clues, unless I am missing something, some technical workaround that explains both. Perhaps an actor recites the green-screen scenes, and then his face and voice are morphed into "Damien Grammaticas". I can't say.)