9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Just briefly for now, remember that the big idea with the Dutch Borg is

"the '100%-vicsim' truth-layer is also meant as a protective layer to shield the identities of the 'real' people who became '911-victims'. This was done by mixing fake and real images just to make them look 'simmy'..."

So all the online clues, which ever way up you turn them, say with clarity that she's a sim. Only real world clues would say otherwise.

Preposterous? I think so.

Among other things I'd like to know how Culto went about finding these people who knew Lariby.
Nosmo King

Unread post by Nosmo King »

@brianv
I dont know the current situation but the call for the banning of Arms Fairs must have been an issue for Elsevier. There was also their alleged involvement in the 7/7 hoax and the curious case of the Medics revolting over being published by the same people who publish for those who murder people for a living

Wasn't this "staged" in front of the BMA?

fakers911

Unread post by fakers911 »

Anybody who had done some research on the eyewitness Doug Eisler allready?

He seems to be an actor who can be seen in the following video's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVLZCaSP ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/user/911Crasting ... Ls8Fa7biQU

Mr. Eisler knows alot about planes and he seems to be very willing to share his knowledge with the world.

It seems that this Mr. Eisler exists and that he is a corporate attorney who is specialized in cases on asbestos!:

http://web.archive.org/web/201010290006 ... las_eisler

Anybody who feels the urge to ask Mr. Eisler some questions?
Culto

Unread post by Culto »

hoi.polloi 4 Oct 31 2010, 05:35 PM wrote: This sounds precisely like the people I have met in person who claim to have known someone but are unable to relate their relationship to them on a convincing personal level. In fact, it's even less detailed and less convincing than the old Loris Centola interview that was so surreal.
In the comments made so far the essential question regarding these 5 persons isn't adressed at all:

What would have been the benefit/yield for the perps to include these 5 individuals in Ingy's backstopping in the first place?

There are no traceable links between them and Lariby on the internet or in any other media. These 5 are not involved in the promoting of the Lariby-vicsim at all!
Are they kept 'at hand' for future Ingy-huggers? Probably not...
While at the same time there seems to be a limited amount of 911-actors/actresses being featured in the media constantly, with all the risks involved.

That makes this vicsim-case basically different from the case of Loris Centola:
this name is mentioned in connection with vicsim Carlos Montoya on the internet, on a memorial-site found by simonshack:

http://web.archive.org/web/200111011756 ... os+Montoya

This "Loris Centola" must be a perp, because he is promoting the legend of the existence of 'Montoya' by posting an entry on his memorial-page.

This case is also mentioned in the Indymedia-article:
http://web.archive.org/web/201308071410 ... acy-theory

..."What a coincidence".... Indeed.

The discussion about this Indymedia-article continued on this forum in the '911-investigations'-segment.
Hoi.polloi referred to my Ingeborg Lariby-thread at Letsroll:

http://letsrollforums.com/ingeborg-lari ... 21912.html

For the 'real' people later becoming '9-11 victims' it was possible to mix authentic photos with doctored (c.g.i.) images.
So for the victims you suspect to be simulations you have to analyse the authenticity of every available picture, before you can be absolutely sure this was in fact a simulated person.

To avoid this problem I did my own research outside the internet and mainstream media-sources and my conlusion is she was a real person

This is what Hoi.polloi concluded from this statement:

Why must "Astrid" be real just because the face matches other sims?

Unfortunately your interpretation of my statements in this quote isn't accurate: I refer to the evidence I have from outside internet/simformation-sources,
while you state that I base my evidence on the morphs made of her photo;
These morphs of the other vicsim-faces are obviously based on internet-sources, mostly the CNN-Memorial.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

What would have been the benefit/yield for the perps to include these 5 individuals in Ingy's backstopping in the first place?

I honestly don't think any of our arguments are really adequate enough to give credit to just how fake and 'set up' the entire situation seems.

Words are hardly adequate to explain how totally artificial and wrong their simulation of "human tragedy" has become. It is an absurd play - a tiptoeing magician trying to drop hints just ahead of us for us to "find" and for fake friends who sign up here to present as something they just "stumbled" into during the course of innocent research.

Yes, that is how desperate the perps have become because their LARGE stories have failed. Only the little tiny bits that we aren't allowed to question are proffered.

When we try to go deeper on a personal level with these people claiming some intensely personal story with the perps, we are accused of being too skeptical. What the fuck?

Given that the intensity of our research has increased with the intensity of the propaganda - and this can simply be observed based on the dates that 9/11 stories have been released - we must assume that it is getting increasingly important for the perps to grab onto some semblance of reality in all the fictional storytelling.

You have apparently grasped something handed to you that you don't find suspicious.

Don't you realize that makes us all question your mental faculties? Do you not recognize a pattern of any kind in regards to the intensity of the counterfeit minutiae?

I still find it extraordinarily suspicious, given what we're after, given how you've presented your case as Proof.Lariby.Was.Real.Full Stop. and the number of people who come on here claiming something innocuous as fake only to fail when they try to present their false lead down a course of planted and suspicious "evidence".

Why even bother aiding the perps in defending the official story since you haven't bothered to meet the people behind these e-mails? Will you introduce them to this forum? Will they be the first perps to actually present evidence of a sim's "real" existence?

If aiding the perps is your goal, you are failing. Horribly.

You are joining a long pattern of anonymous posting names spending a ridiculous amount of time trying to build credit for themselves by endorsing the right to DOUBT official stories, then forfeiting all their credibility by suddenly trying to discredit the right to DOUBT official stories.

An absurd position to take after establishment of the following facts encountered the same opposition and the opposition failed:

1. The fakery of the airplanes
2. The fakery of the 9/11 videos of New York city
3. The fakery of the amateur videos
4. The fakery of those vouching for any of the creators/players/participants of the previous

The purpose of "backstopping" individual victim cases is to build some believability for the official story. That is ALWAYS the purpose of it; embed in us a sense of trust of something fake and counterfeit so that we will buy some more.

Of course YOU will not be the one to sell it to us. You are just going to sell us Lariby. Then your fellow will appear and say they found Lariby's airplane ticket. Then someone will rabidly accuse us of being CIA because they found Lariby's lock of hair that got ejected out of the towers due to the plane hit.

You might be able to confuse new users, Culto, but you're not confusing me. I know what your task is. Hopefully, I have just spelled it out for everyone else.
Veritasirl

Unread post by Veritasirl »

I'm following your train of thought perfectly, Hoi. Thanks
Culto

Unread post by Culto »

hoi.polloi 4 Nov 2 2010, 05:13 PM wrote: Don't you realize that makes us all question your mental faculties?

Why even bother aiding the perps in defending the official story since you haven't bothered to meet the people behind these e-mails? Will you introduce them to this forum? Will they be the first perps to actually present evidence of a sim's "real" existence?

If aiding the perps is your goal, you are failing. Horribly.
Disappointing that you fall back to the old trick of attacking the messenger instead of the message itself.
This usually implies that the message is too solid to handle.

It's not useful at all to introduce one of these 5 persons to the forum, because you won't trust me and them anyhow.
However, there is a simple solution:
You just contact them yourself and judge for yourself whether these persons and their statements are genuine.

You're suggesting that I am a perp, so I must have a nice cozy relationship with her family and the mainstream-media to cooperate with them in order to sell
the Ingeborg Lariby-fairytale to the (Dutch) audience, right?
So I guess the best way to indicate that I'm not, is outing this family and posting some emails I got from mainstream-journalists in this case.

1. Her sister Alexandra/Sacha Lariby.

Alexandra Beate Michele Lariby was born May 3 1956 in New York, NY.
She is listed in the Belgian WhitePages, in fact she is the only Lariby in Belgium:

http://wittegids.truvo.be/search/lariby.html

These are some scans from a 2008 interview in a popular Dutch magazine:

Interestingly, she started her own company on September 25 2001...
So exactly 2 weeks after 9-11.

http://www.bsearch.be/bedrijfsinfo/2/53 ... oluwe.html

Contact Alexandra Lariby: [email protected]

2. Her parents.

Klaas Cornelis Laribij, born February 22 1924 in Rotterdam

Hubertha Catharina C. Goossens, born February 13 1928 in Heerlen.

They worked and lived in New York in the Fifties.
This is a cap from Anchestry.com with a link to a passenger list in which they are mentioned as they arrived in New York by ship.

Their current adress is:

Interpares
Calle Olmos 19, Apt. 30
29018 Malaga, Spain

http://www.interpares.eu.com/english/contacts.htm

This is a luxury apartment-complex, near the centre of Malaga:

3. Journalists.

Gerlof Leistra of Elsevier wrote the article of 2006, the online-article and her biography "Gewone Levens." In fact, all 3 of them are the same text.
http://www.elsevier.nl/web/Nieuws/Neder ... eistra.htm

This year I sent an email to some Dutch mainstream-media about the fakery-issues of the Lariby-case.
Leistra responded with these 3 emails:

[email protected]

Translation:
8/18/2010: "Again, I don't want to have anything to do with this. I got to know Ingeborg's parents well throughout the years and I want to save more sorrow for them as much as possible."

8/14/2010: "I don't want to have anything to do with this. How do you think Ingeborg's parents and sister react to this?
What do you want to prove for peace sake: that it didn't happen? Spend your knowledge on more useful issues, I would say."

8/11/2010: "What a strange and damaging story for the survivors. What moves you?"

4. Max Westerman.

He is a well-known Dutch journalist, former correspondent in New York.
http://www.maxwesterman.nl/

He did the infamous interview with the parents in their apartment in Malaga in 2006.
I emailed him last year about some of the fake pictures which are shown during this interview.
This was his answer:

[email protected]

Translation:
"Thanks for your intriguing email.
With all respect, but I see other things on the photos than you.
I wish you good luck with your futher research."

So much for my 'perpy' :huh: contacts with the media...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

A classic exaple of the image fakery process. These are the same image.

The twisted nose here is the result of skewing the image from right to left.

Look at the blackened corners of her mouth on the first image to make it look like a different angle and to make the mouthshape appear different. Also note the horrible bottom teeth!

This is a synthesis of both the above images..

Oh and of course that's why we are shown deliberately degraded "scans" .
hoi.polloi

:lol:

You don't get it do you, Culto?

There is nothing you can do to "prove" Lariby was a real person. Certainly not by suggesting that a family may be connected to a sim.

Wow! Big surprise there.

Remember big daddy Crystal?

You also can't pretend people are attacking you when they are doubting you. That's typical perp tactics. You are digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.

But keep the "evidence" coming; it will serve as an example to everyone just how far people like you are willing to go to try to prove a sim was a real person -- just how stubbornly you stand by a wobbly and unimpressive array of Internet images as "proof" of your "research" ... which consists of doing a google search for a name and finding every social network connected to it and e-mailing those connected to the name in that network.

So I guess if the Internet was created by the military that is now attacking the Middle East ... they know nothing about how to surround their simulation assets with well-covered agents. Oh, no. Nothing at all about lying. What does the media-military complex know about lying? Not much, according to you.

You're suggesting that I am a perp, so I must have a nice cozy relationship with her family and the mainstream-media to cooperate with them in order to sell
the Ingeborg Lariby-fairytale to the (Dutch) audience, right?
So I guess the best way to indicate that I'm not, is outing this family and posting some emails I got from mainstream-journalists in this case.

hahahah

We never suggested that, but since you both

1. brought it up
and
2. feel the immediate need to try to disprove the relationship

... what are we supposed to conclude, "Culto"?

No. The real reason you are obviously a perp - even before you gave that one to us for free - is because you would realize that once you are doubted you can't just "show" you shouldn't be doubted with "big names".

You are obviously trying desperately to steer this conversation into a script. The problem with that is your responses don't make sense compared to my responses.

"Big names" are who are involved in the 9/11 fakery in the first place. Unless you think Robert De Niro, Noam Chomsky, George Bush and David Rockefeller are puny names. So your case is already lost on the majority of people. Not to mention ... we would never suggest that whipping out your "communication" with them would ever go an inch to proving you are real.

You are balancing too many contradictory perp stories at once. Get them straight.

You are trying to manipulate your audience by setting up a false agreement ("I am legitimate if I present my communications with 'big names' ..."), then fulfilling your portion of it and demanding trust as a response - like a bargain basement salesman talking too quickly for the audience to register what they are exchanging.

Your hypnotism is not going to work.

You are acting like a perp, and your defensive mechanism against my suspicion shows you protest too much.

The "best way" to indicate that you are not is to stop posting horribly contrived evidence of a fake person's manufactured existence but since you apparently are not satisfied doing that, I guess you will just have to be banned.

Google maps, magazine articles, Internet archives and 'people search' sites do not a PERSON make.
(But you can make about a trillion sims that way!)

I can juxtapose stories and images too! Woopie!

It's called propaganda when done in service of the government and military machine. Congratulations. You are a full fledged propagandist. Collect your badge.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

3-D holograms - ugh. Another tool to use for faking events.
New hologram technology brings 3-D to life

Nasser Peyghambarian of the University of Arizona and colleagues said on Wednesday their new holographic technology can project a near 360-degree image to another location that updates every two seconds.
Future displays will lie flat on a table and the system will create an optical illusion that the image is floating above the screen.

The three-dimensional telepresence technology differs from 3-D technology in several ways.

With 3-D, one perspective is projected to one eye and another perspective is projected to the other, which is why people wear special glasses. With the hologram, no special glasses are needed and the number of perspectives is only limited by the number of cameras used.
"This breakthrough opens new opportunities for optics as a means to transport images in real time," Lynn Preston, director of the National Science Foundation's Engineering Research Centers program, said in a statement.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_hologram
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

fakers911 4 Oct 31 2010, 11:50 PM wrote: Anybody who had done some research on the eyewitness Doug Eisler allready?

He seems to be an actor who can be seen in the following video's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVLZCaSP ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/user/911Crasting ... Ls8Fa7biQU

Mr. Eisler knows alot about planes and he seems to be very willing to share his knowledge with the world.

It seems that this Mr. Eisler exists and that he is a corporate attorney who is specialized in cases on asbestos!:

http://www.wilsonelser.com/m_douglas_eisler/

Anybody who feels the urge to ask Mr. Eisler some questions?
I Posted something about that Doug Eisler guy here.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2266864

The original youtube video was titled "WTC No Planers ~ Eat Your Heart Out !!"
& was withdrawn, not long after I made that post. Be interesting to see how long this upload lasts I do like the user's name '911Crasting'
He's recently uploaded a ton of stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/user/911Crasting
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by simonshack »

I received this e-mail today from someone calling him/herself "cognitivereason" :

I regret to inform you that I do know people who died at the World Trade Center on 9/11 and a family member was one of the few who lived on her floor as she left early. I believe there is a conspiracy here, but is much more complex than a total fabrication.
That's it. Two sentences.

To which (after discarding the thought of offering a serious response) I couldn't resist to respond :

"Thanks for your exhaustive and well-documented information.

Your two phrases are illuminating and seriously challenge the entire Vicsim research.

It's back to the drawing board for us - all over again. Sigh!"

Dung! I'm turning mean and sarcastic :P - perhaps I should put my human instincts on hold!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

A new 'friend' on Facebook hit me right off the bat with some story about a nephew who worked in the WTC and survived 'because he was a football player'. She used to be a publisher and an actor, so she seems to be a public figure of some sort. When I asked her for basic info about her nephew she responded with a bunch of long-winded word salad. This exchange then followed, after which I removed her from my FB friends. I thought new researchers might enjoy reading one method of dealing with shills/apologists.

hoi.polloi

lol

I absolutely adore the way their official "personal" life is inserted randomly into their defense. Yeah, like that's going to work.

Their job is child's play. I could do that in my sleep.

Well you see fellows, I can't really tell you anything about what you said but why don't I tell you about my cat. His name is Fluffy. I'm allergic to cats but I love old Fluffers so much - or as we used to call him in the Navy - colonel Tuft. Don't ask. It's a long inside story that only all my personal acquaintances (and dead cousin) could possibly understand. Anyway back to my dead cousin. He died on 9/11. I am sad.

Blah blah blah.

Thanks for standing up for yourself in such an inspiring way, fbenario! If I had legitimately lost somebody and I were on Facebook I would want to interact with you because you are intelligent. Whether this person knew some sort of survivor or not is rather moot given their unwillingness to share it with the world. Apparently the "true" story of their nephew just isn't worth anyone's time. And I suppose they can't comment on Elizabeth Wainio?