9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

snowflake 4 Aug 30 2010, 10:00 PM wrote:
antipodean 4 Aug 30 2010, 09:17 PM wrote: Not really it just means those shows are written by an entity named David Angell. If he received all those awards there should be at least some legit footage of him making some acceptance speech.
antipodean, how can you look at the footage provided by D.Duck and not believe David Angell is a real person? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kISS4W8_ ... re=related
snowflake, Puerile "lol's" dont cut it here!

Both Angell's (aww) are simply listed as buried at the WTC - like so many others.

Findagrave has three photos of Angell - here are two! The third is to be found all over the internets.

ImageImage

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... id=6000872

His wife on the other hand has only two photos...

ImageImage

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... id=6000977

Fame's a bitch aint it? LOL
snowflake

Unread post by snowflake »

Puerile? lol. No, what's puerile are your so called investigations of the 911 victims. Simonshack provided two pictures of David Angell that according to him, looked suspicious. That's it!! He's a sim!! Case closed. No more evidence needed. LOL!!!! Please. I have several pictures of myself from high school and college where my facial expressions are very similar. That's just how I pose. If you're going to accuse the family members of the alleged victims of being actors and faking their tears, you better have some solid, and I mean SOLID evidence to back it up. So far, all you have are a few pictures where maybe the eyes look the same. Let's circle the eyes with crayola markers and call it a day.

Nobody thought of checking out the Emmy footage of Angell to verify if he really existed? Of course not, the findings would end up contradicting the brilliant little theory you've got going that everybody's a sim based on pictures. How about Carolyn Mayer Beug? Nobody thought besides myself of checking out the claims that she was the producer of a Van Halen video? It took me 45 minutes. How about checking out the information provided by Legacy.com on Anna Williams Allison from Flight 11, where it says that her husband, Blake Allison, was a wine appreciation instructor at the Cambridge Center for Adult Education in Massachussetts? This center exists and they can be contacted. Has anyone besides ME contacted them about Blake Allison?

Myra Joy Aronson, also from Flight 11 allegedly graduated in 1971 from Miami University in Oxford Ohio with a Bachelor's in French. Anyone look into this? Ohh no that's right, you've got eerie pictures.

That's the problem with many 911 researchers. They are too busy trying to prove that their theory is the correct one instead of having an open mind and willing to accept that they may be WRONG!! Now I'm not saying that none of the victims are sims... most of them might be sims, some of them might be sims, only a few might be sims, we don't know until we do some serious research.

This little cult-like group you've got going here is a total joke. No wonder nobody takes you seriously. And hoiboi, no need to put me time-out a second time lol, you won't see me here again, don't worry. And please take the advice you gave me in your previous post and get off your lazy fat ass and do a real investigation. Got it now?

Peace. ;)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Snow Flake most of us here do have an open mind, if you have unequivocal proof of the actual existance of a 9/11 victim by all means present it, so far you have not.

This research has been going for a year now, & nothing has been heard from any friends or relatives who would obviously be offended.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

snowflake 4 Aug 31 2010, 12:19 AM wrote: ... most of them might be sims, some of them might be sims, only a few might be sims, we don't know until we do some serious research.

You were welcome to help us out, Snowflake. It seems you suddenly stopped.

you won't see me here again, don't worry.

Are you retiring, already? I hope you didn't come here just to drop some poo poo on the board. I honestly can't see that your brief presence here has yielded any tangible results. Let me look at the 'revelations' you have submitted:

How about Carolyn Mayer Beug? Nobody thought besides myself of checking out the claims that she was the producer of a Van Halen video? It took me 45 minutes.

Yes, I knew about that, Snowflake. So I guess that your 45 minute-effort has convinced yourself that she died on 9/11? Good for you.

Myra Joy Aronson, also from Flight 11 allegedly graduated in 1971 from Miami University in Oxford Ohio with a Bachelor's in French. Anyone look into this? Ohh no that's right, you've got eerie pictures.

It's more eerie to me to think that you may seriously mean what you write. Is this what you call 'proof' of a person's existence? A Bachelor's in French? :lol:

This little cult-like group you've got going here is a total joke.

Well, Snowflake - I prefer to cultivate the little truth than to follow mass cults such as the totally inane, official version of the 9/11 events. You don't seem to be similarly inclined. I'm glad you just said goodbye.
http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Someone sounds upset that passive-aggressively dropping "impressive" lies with the slightest bit of text and pixels on a computer screen doesn't instantly convince everyone that a cartoon character with legal papers really existed in flesh and blood.

Now why would someone be so upset when people doubt papers labeled with official stamps, I wonder? No experience being bullshitted before? Never been lied to?

Wasted years telling people a mountain of bullshit is glittering gold? Maybe snowflake had the opposite problem - snowflake was a salesman and ... nobody bought what they were selling.

Why do a real investigation into a shitty product? In case there's a diamond somewhere in the manure?

I'm glad zombies like snowflake tend to investigate themselves and then drop out when the questions get "too tough" for them. Ha! Who's lazy? We were just getting started!
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Snowflake,

There is no need to the hostile attitude.

f you're going to accuse the family members of the alleged victims of being actors and faking their tears, you better have some solid, and I mean SOLID evidence to back it up.

We have that.

Nobody thought of checking out the Emmy footage of Angell to verify if he really existed?

Yes, I have checked it many times but I cant find any and that it-selves makes it kind of strange cos the guy supposedly won 24 Emmys and there is not one picture or video of him holding the Emmy with the crew congratulating him but if you have it please post it here.

That's the problem with many 911 researchers. They are too busy trying to prove that their theory is the correct one instead of having an open mind and willing to accept that they may be WRONG!! Now I'm not saying that none of the victims are sims... most of them might be sims, some of them might be sims, only a few might be sims, we don't know until we do some serious research.

I told you in my post that I am not 100% sure the Angell footage is legit but it looks right for now and the reason I said that is because the three guys could have been inserted into the program story and the story is a high profile one and it needs to be backstopped more then the others.

When you have a high profile guy like Angell that has worked in Hollywood on block buster TV-shows for more then 25 years, there must be more then 100 still pictures and tons of moving pictures of him together with Ted Danson,Kelsey Grammer and the crew from "lets say the Emmys" and other events, if I cant find that I have every reason to question he is legit.

So Snowflake, lets see if we can find pictures and videos with Angell together with Danson, Grammer and the crew.

If we dont find it, my findings are 100% proof some cases needed more backstopping.

Best
D.Duck
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

snowflake 4 Aug 31 2010, 01:19 AM wrote: get off your lazy fat ass
If it can be demonstrated beyond any reaonable doubt that Angell(!) was a real person, would that be case closed for you?

Real people who died fictional deaths (on fictional planes) cannot be chalked up as ones who died in 'the events of 9/11'. Or even as ones who died! The theory holds that these characters are 'vicsims'.

All '9/11' victims are fake.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

"...your loss is no less material to us than our own."
--Kelsey Grammer to imaginary WTC victims' families

After seeing that Kelsey Grammer is "adopting victims' families" I suspect that elusive co-creator Angell may just be another sim. Let's say that David Angell's very camera-shy. There should still be countless interviews with him, but there aren't.

The 2005 lawsuit apparently alleges that David Angell's estate didn't get as much as it was supposed to (probably because there was never any David Angell). These sorts of 'back-end deals' that never turn profitable are legion in Hollywood. Forrest Gump, for example, was one of the best-selling films of all time but the studio tried to argue that it lost money on it. I would guess that the "lawsuit" (what became of it?) was just another way to keep the "WTC victims" in the news.

The name Angell certainly fits with Brian's theme of religiously-named imaginary victims. I'm guessing Fraiser's more perp than dupe, what with his adopted vicsim families.

----

From IMDB.com

Frasier To The Rescue

27 September 2001 | WENN | See recent WENN news ?

Frasier star Kelsey Grammer has come to the rescue of families of victims of the terrorist attacks on New York -- by 'adopting' them. The kindhearted actor lost close friend and Frasier creator David Angell in the disaster. Grammer has since decided to help out five families who lost 'breadwinners' in the attacks on the World Trade Center, by setting up a fund to support them. With the help of the American Red Cross, the former Cheers star will help pay mortgages or rent, all household expenses, school fees, and whatever else is needed to help families get back on their feet after the tragedy. ?

Permalink | Report a problem
Frasier Star Speaks Out About Friend's Death

19 September 2001 | WENN | See recent WENN news ?

Kelsey Grammer has gone back to work for the first time since the death of his friend and colleague David Angell. The lovable actor, who plays the title character on Frasier, which Angell produced, admits he's devastated by the death of Angell, who was on American Airline flight 11 which crashed into the World Trade Center. Grammer says, "My wife and I would like to extend our sympathies to the families of all that have perished in this devastating event - your loss is no less material to us than our own. Lynn and David Angell were our friends. We shall mourn their deaths as we continue the business of the living. We will remember their kindness and their laughter. God bless America." ?

Tributes Paid To Slain Frasier Creator

13 September 2001 | WENN | See recent WENN news ?

Tributes have been paid to Frasier co-creator and producer David Angell who was killed in the New York disaster. Angell's co-producers David Lee and Peter Casey are devastated by news that Angell and his wife Lynn were on American Airlines Flight 11 which crashed into the World Trade Center on Tuesday. The producers say, "He was a kind and gentle man with a quiet exterior that masked one of the sharpest comedy minds ever to write for television." During his 25-year television career, he wrote scripts for Cheers and Wings and started up Grub Street Productions with Casey and Lee. They added, "David's wife Lynn was the love of his life. She epitomised southern graciousness and charm." ?

fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

More simmy silliness.

Angells Became 'guardian Angels' The Late Couple Touches Lives With Ongoing Philanthropy
By Cynthia Littleton
Publication: The Hollywood Reporter
Date: Monday, September 11 2006
Share:
art_printPrint
More
Kathy Fischer never met David Angell or his wife, Lynn, but they have touched her life] in a way that the Nebraska native could never have imagined when she first decided to try writing for tele-vision.

David Angell, the Emmy- winning co-creator of "Frasier" and "Wings," and his wife of 30 years were among the nearly 3,000 victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. The American Airlines Flight 11 that the Angells expected to take them home to Southern California after a stay in Cape Cod became the first plane to hit the World Trade Center's North Tower shortly before 9 a.m. ET, five years ago today.

In June 2003, fresh out of UCLA, Fischer became the first recipient of the David and Lynn Angell Humanitas Comedy Fellowship. The 10,000 stipend was designed to give promising student writers the chance to take the time to learn how to write for television. The annual fellowship is but one part of a significant philanthropic legacy the Angells left through the foundation the couple established in 1996 and through programs created in their memory during the past five years by their closest friends.

"I can't think of a better award to have David and Lynn's name attached to than the Humanitas fellowship," says writer-producer Dave Hackel, who was a close friend of the Angells and a member of the board of trustees that selects the winning fellowship entries. "As with any Humanitas award, there's a greater-good criteria that we're looking for in (submissions). We're always looking for a good laugh, but a good laugh that also makes you think. That's the kind of writer David was -- funny and thoughtful."

Fischer's winning script was a spec for the Fox comedy "The Bernie Mac Show" that involved the strong-willed title character having to learn more about his family members when he is pushed to decide how he will divide up his possessions -- particularly his James Brown record collection -- in his will. Of the four Angell fellowships bestowed to date, all have been based on spec scripts for existing shows: two for "Bernie Mac," one for NBC's "Scrubs" and this year for the peacock's "My Name Is Earl."

For Fischer, the attention of winning the Angell fellowship opened doors for her immediately. She landed an agent within weeks of the Humanitas awards ceremony and became a writers' assistant on the CBS comedy "Center of the Universe." Last season, she was a staff writer on the ABC comedy "George Lopez"; at present, she's busy turning out pilot and spec scripts.

Fischer moved to Los Angeles to attend UCLA in 1999 after spending 10 years in San Francisco working as an advertising copywriter. She still marvels at the fact that when she set her sights on comedy writing, the first book she bought to help her learn the basics was a collection of "Frasier" scripts.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Leaving the angels aside for a moment, snowflake mentioned Myra Joy Aronson as being a perfect candidate for being a real person...

One photoshop creation does not a person make

Myra Aronson, who was single, also is survived by two sisters, Deborah Aronson of St. Louis, and Elyse Van Bremann of Clearwater, Fla.

http://home.oursites.net/elysevanbreemen/

" Hello, my name is Elyse Van Breemen, and here is a little bit about myself:

I'm a professional writer and storyteller for children. I got into Scientology when I was twenty-four years old. I'm fifty-seven now I don't look too bad for my age, do I?

That's one of the things that happened when I found Scientology--even at twenty-four, I began to look younger. I felt more alive! Before I got into Scientology I had been studying acting and was disillusioned. During one of my first courses in Scientology -- the Communications Course--I learned the skills that the acting courses had been trying to teach: the ability to just be there and listen and to make lines sound natural.

Today I'm once again an actress --as a storyteller, I just play all the parts. I created my own profession. I began writing stories and poems and telling them to children. Then I learned to make puppets and created a costume"

Deborah Aronson Writer and Editor

http://www.debaronson.com/

"I have been a freelance, non-fiction writer since 1997, when I moved to Urbana, Illinois. Before that I worked for a decade in university public relations. I write about interesting people doing unusual things. That list includes, so far, an astronaut, archaeologist, male midwife, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, several novelists, a photographer, an architect and a woman who founded a summer camp for foster siblings. I feel especially at home among scientists, having come from a family full of them!"

writer, editor, publicist
(217) 344-8508
[email protected]

http://www.debaronson.com/resume/
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

I was bored with snowdrop's shill tactics back when it called itself sunshine.

Next time you fellas are considering giving someone named moonbeam a soapbox moment choose rather to just cut it down and set it on fire. As is proper.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ozzybinoswald 4 Aug 31 2010, 10:38 AM wrote:
Next time you fellas are considering giving someone named moonbeam a soapbox moment choose rather to just cut it down and set it on fire. As is proper.
Wise words. My bad. :(

I guess I'm just too eager to see what sort of arguments the soapboxers may have - and sometimes relish the utter lameness of the same. However, I realize it's a time-wasting exercise - sorry, folks. If anything, we have learned that those trojan horses are donkeys. <_<
http://www.septemberclues.org
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

...although on the plus side, snowshit called hoi.polloi, hoiboi, which made me laugh.

:lol:
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Where was ALL the family members that should have been at the aiport waiting to pick up their loved ones when the planes landed??
If this dude can't answer that simple question with something tangible his argument is WORTHLESS!! Goodbye!!
And HOLY CRAPOLA on that Kelsey Grammer info, DAMM they got ANOTHER one? I had no idea?? Yeah where are all the still pics with this Emmy award winning TV producer? I bet there's a way to find footage of past emmy TV telecasts showing Fraiser winning Best Comedy and the cast and crew making it up to the podium?
obrien

Unread post by obrien »

go to Barnstable County Registry of Deeds, https://72.8.52.132/ALIS/WW400R.PGM and search for david angell. there you will find several deed documents, 3 of which contain signatures allegedly by him, which by law were supposed to have been made in front of a notary. the process usually invloves at least one solid form of identification, then a signature on whatever the document. here are the 3 signatures-

the one in the middle definitely sticks out as wrong. even the other 2 dont match up enough in my opinion, but the one in the middle belongs to someone who didnt do their homework when they posed as mister angell.

edit - and his middle initial looks like an R to me. if not, that is one of the strangest L's ive ever seen.