9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Brutal Metal 4 Aug 20 2010, 06:40 PM wrote: Hi Simon did you get a chance to read this Yahoo headline today, WOW..
What do you make of it? These new families of So-Called victims are coming out of the woodwork,there's names I've never heard of?? Can you confirm this from the memorials? Jim Riches,Liza Murphy,Peter Gadiel,Talat Hamdani,Charles Wolf?
More proof the mainstream media HAS to be involved in this..
Brutal Metal,

I'm 99,9999% sure that I've heard those names before and that they're duly listed as "dead Kennedys" on the memorials. ;)

See, they don't mismatch these names too often anymore, but please get used to double-checking them for yourself - I hope everyone may help out with this! Here's where to go - just choose your alphabet letter and check those names:

THE VOICES OF SEPT11 MEMORIAL
http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... ems=1,6,13

The media is involved up to their necks in this - that should be well beyond debate by now. They probably just have a "families of 9/11 department" fully dedicated to upholding the victims myth. They don't even bother anymore to contextualize their interviews with all these alleged families. Just read that Yahoo newspiece you posted: Where did AP reporter Samantha Gross (author of that piece) interview all those different "9/11 family members"? At the mosque street demonstrations? Calling them one by one at home? Nah. Just think of it as an ongoing fiction novel... It seems the whole "mosque at Ground Zero" affair was just another media-staged pretext to keep the "9/11 family members" in the headlines.
http://www.septemberclues.org
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I agree that Headline seems so Broadcast Journalism 101... trying to impact and grab the reader through emotion but it all seems So Staged like when Gross says Talat's son was returned to her with his "Lower half shattered into 34 pieces!"
NOT 33 or 35 huh? B)
And Charles Wolf? Come on who writes this stuff? "
This is anniversary season. It's really, really hard," the Manhattanite said. "Passions are up and this is bringing up a lot of hurt in people."
"The powers of evil were piloting those airplanes," he said of the Sept. 11 attackers.
Now, with the mosque dispute, "here is where we're falling into the terrorists' trap ... trying to tear each other apart. Good people fighting other good people -- does that sound like evil at work?"
The author of this should be writing for a network comedy show!
(thanks for the memorial link)
shawnymenonic

Unread post by shawnymenonic »

If the networks are going down,
wouldn't they take as much market share as possible?
Do I think they are going down. Hmmmm, sooner than they think.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

As some of you know, I listen to newly released music in the background all day whenever I'm home. This week a good new album by some guy named Neil Nathan came out, so I went to Wiki today to learn more about him. All very innocent so far, right?

I never expected to see more vicsim bullshit on such a seemingly innocuous search.

Neil Nathan's first solo composition was written after the death of his close high school and college friend, Fred Gabler, who worked for Cantor Fitzgerald and died in the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001. Neil wrote Freddy's Song to "memorialize his life" and sang it at his funeral a few months later. Nathan also held a fundraiser at the Lower East Side's Living Room where he sold copies of the song to raise money for the Fred Gabler Helping Hand Camp Fund (a charity that sends underprivileged youth to sleepaway camp). Neil continued to raise money for the fund in Christmas 2009, with a darkly comic video for his cover of [Santa Claus Is Coming To Town].[5] In it, he played a little boy who opened his presents early and was kidnapped by an evil Santa and his Elves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Nathan

"A darkly comic video for his cover of Santa Claus Is Coming To Town." No kidding.

So we move on Fred Gabler - and none of us will be the least bit surprised by what we find. It is all so expected and repetitious. This is the website for the Fred Gabler Helping Hand Camp Fund.

Fred Gabler, along with thousands of others, tragically lost his life on September 11, 2001. Fred was a partner and equities trader at Cantor Fitzgerald and was at work at the top of the North Tower at the World Trade Center during the attack on the buildings. Fred's family and friends will never forget his love, loyalty and humor. This site is, in part, dedicated to honoring and preserving some of our memories of Fred.

Fred touched many lives and kept his circle of family and friends by his side throughout his life. [Blah, blah, blah.]
Freddy The Bug loved, and was loved by, his family and friends through all stages of his all too short lifetime. Although much of his energy was spent trying to get a rise out of those same people, those closest to Freddy were privileged to know the heart of a true friend. Fred was hard working and dedicated, successful in all he set out to accomplish through school and his career, yet his greatest successes and things he valued most were the relationships he forged with friends and family.
In 1997 Fred married Mindy. Alexis Gabler, Fred and Mindy's only child, was born on November 9, 2001. [I guess he only got to see the first two days of his daughter's life. How sad.]
Leslie Gabler coordinated a beautiful book of stories and photos dedicated to Fred's memory, a scholarship fund has been established in his name at Clarkstown North.
Board Of Directors

Howard Gabler
Leslie Gabler
Mindy Gabler
Jolie Gabler
Michael Levine
Robert Michaelson
Josh Raskin
Sandy Samberg
Joseph Samberg
Michael Winderman

http://www.fredgabler.org/index.html

I find one apparent reference to his 'daughter' Alexis on something called The Mr. Holland's Opus Foundation, which exists to tell stories. Apparently so.

Touching Lives

Giving and giving back... stories from people across the country touched by music.

Alexis Gabler, MHOF Donor

"My 6-year-old daughter, Alexis, saved 53 of her allowance to give to The Mr. Holland's Opus Foundation. She loves playing the piano and wanted to help other kids get musical instruments. We hope to make many more donations in the future."

Mindy Gabler, New York, NY

http://mhopus.org/Get-Involved/Success-Stories
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Whois throws up Michael Winderman as the registrant!

I'm guessing this is he!

"Michael Winderman

Director, Structured Products

Prior to joining GoldenTree, Mr. Winderman was an Associate at UBS Warburg in the Structured Products Group responsible for marketing and structuring CBOs and CLOs. Before joining UBS Warburg, Mr. Winderman was an Associate in the corporate department at the law firm of Latham & Watkins where he represented underwriters and issuers in public and private offerings of debt and equity securities. Mr. Winderman is a graduate of The Fordham University School of Law. He received a B.S. in Economics from Cornell University. Mr. Winderman is a member of the New York Bar. "

http://www.goldentree.com/index.cfm?sID=2076
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Latham & Watkins

"On 15 February 2005, Judge Michael Chertoff was sworn in as the second Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security. Chertoff formerly served as United States Circuit Judge for the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. Before joining the Bush Administration, Chertoff was a Partner in the law firm of Latham & Watkins. From 1994 to 1996, he served as Special Counsel for the U.S. Senate Whitewater Committee. Chertoff graduated magna cum laude from Harvard College in 1975 and magna cum laude from Harvard Law School in 1978. "

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/biograph ... abinet.htm
simonshack
Administrator

brianv 4 Aug 26 2010, 05:03 PM wrote: Whois throws up Michael Winderman as the registrant!

I'm guessing this is he!

"Michael Winderman

http://www.goldentree.com/index.cfm?sID=2076
Damn - been looking for the Golden Tree Asset Management firm in my research archives as I could have sworn Hoi and I bumped into it at some stage. In any case, this is yet another lead to UBS (Union de Banques Suisses) - where Loris Centola works (the UBS guy Hoi spoke with for 90minutes on Skype who said he was a friend of vicsim Alberto Montoya - "FLIGHT 11 passenger ").

Hoi? Remember "Golden Tree"?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Apparently the architects/engineers/Alex Jones branch of the perps is trying to spread their trust in fake videos to mainstream America, by airing a TV ad 'showing' video of Building 7 coming down. It certainly isn't going to make our job of exposing media fakery any easier.

NYC CAN World Video Premiere on The Alex Jones Show Today

After much anticipation, an advertisement featuring footage of Building 7’s collapse, soon be seen on TV screens all over New York City, will be unveiled on Prison Planet TV!

The “BuildingWhat?” TV Advertising Campaign is a movement-wide effort to blanket New York City with TV ads in the second half of September featuring footage of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7. The campaign is cosponsored by David Ray Griffin, Richard Gage, Niels Harrit, Kevin Ryan, Bob McIlvaine, Manny Badillo, and several other leaders and organizations. The campaign seeks to raise 500,000 in order to expose over one million New Yorkers to footage of Building 7’s collapse.

The reason why the mainstream media won’t air footage of Building 7 is quite simple ? because that footage is the “Zapruder film of 9/11.” On the evening of March 6, 1975 more than 11 years after the assassination of JFK, the Zapruder film was aired publicly for the first time ever, allowing millions of Americans to see with their own eyes the brutal tragedy that had unfolded a decade earlier on a sunny afternoon in Dallas. A few seconds of footage refuting the fairytale of a lone gunman changed the way a people thought about the event of their generation, and public outcry led to a new congressional investigation.

http://www.infowars.com/nyc-can-world-v ... how-today/

Yea, this footage 'is the Zapruder film of 9/11', in that the Zapruder film was also faked, and convinced much of America they 'knew' the government lied to them.
simonshack
Administrator

fbenario 4 Aug 26 2010, 07:23 PM wrote: Apparently the architects/engineers/Alex Jones branch of the perps is trying to spread their trust in fake videos to mainstream America, by airing a TV ad 'showing' video of Building 7 coming down. It certainly isn't going to make our job of exposing media fakery any easier.

Thanks for the tip, Fbenario! Fabulous...

This is it folks: If anyone still had any hope that Alex Jones, Richard Gage and co were up to any good - this should clear it all up.

I encourage EVERYONE to read this new Prison Planet "truth campaign":

The campaign seeks to raise 500,000 in order to
expose over one million New Yorkers to footage of Building 7’s collapse.

Yes....you better believe it. They are comparing the WTC7 COLLAPSE footage to the ZAPRUDER film - saying that everyone should have a chance to WATCH IT WITH THEIR OWN EYES !!!! :rolleyes:

I have registered there and posted a comment. I TRULY HOPE SOME MORE OF US HERE WILL DO THE SAME AND SUPPORT OUR CAUSE OVER THERE - however futile this may be. Thanks in advance to anyone doing so. This may be a long battle - but well worth fighting for!
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

simonshack @ Aug 26 2010, 05:51 PM wrote:
fbenario 4 Aug 26 2010, 07:23 PM wrote: Apparently the architects/engineers/Alex Jones branch of the perps is trying to spread their trust in fake videos to mainstream America, by airing a TV ad 'showing' video of Building 7 coming down. It certainly isn't going to make our job of exposing media fakery any easier.

Thanks for the tip, Fbenario! Fabulous...

This is it folks: If anyone still had any hope that Alex Jones, Richard Gage and co were up to any good - this should clear it all up.

I encourage EVERYONE to read this new Prison Planet "truth campaign":

The campaign seeks to raise 500,000 in order to
expose over one million New Yorkers to footage of Building 7’s collapse.

Yes....you better believe it. They are comparing the WTC7 COLLAPSE footage to the ZAPRUDER film - saying that everyone should have a chance to WATCH IT WITH THEIR OWN EYES !!!! :rolleyes:

I have registered there and posted a comment. I TRULY HOPE SOME MORE OF US HERE WILL DO THE SAME AND SUPPORT OUR CAUSE OVER THERE - however futile this may be. Thanks in advance to anyone doing so. This may be a long battle - but well worth fighting for!
My reply is waiting for moderation.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
simonshack
Administrator

godzilla 4 Aug 27 2010, 01:20 AM wrote:
No wonder: All Godzillas need moderation ! :lol:

(btw: can you see my comment - or is it like on some other sites where only I can see my own comment?)
Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis »

Its there for all to read, Simon........well done!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

This is standard shill language reply! And they assume the rest of the world is caught up in particularly american mythology!

"You might as well be talking about chupacabras or bigfoot or reptilian aliens."
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

simonshack @ Aug 26 2010, 06:32 PM wrote:
godzilla 4 Aug 27 2010, 01:20 AM wrote:
No wonder: All Godzillas need moderation ! :lol:

(btw: can you see my comment - or is it like on some other sites where only I can see my own comment?)
:lol:

Well, they moderated me too much. My replies are not up.

But I see both of your posts Simon.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger