9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
stevenwarran

Unread post by stevenwarran »

Darling! You know I love you! And I'll prove it with PayPal...just as soon as...I can...

We are not at cross-purposes, irregardless of cross references, even if "hugely" was inflated. But your Wall of Shame is exactly the sort of thing I wish I had come up with!

As to your question, I've already poised this one, on the "Ask Simon A Question" thread, i.e.

Father Mychal Judge "The Corpse We Saw"

How about Barbara Olson? David and Lynn Angell?

You know Simon, someone you know has even contacted me privately, and we had a two-hour video conference---my first ever on Skype. (My hair was a mess.) And the thrust of the conversation was fear that you are being led down the primrose path by hoi. I think this was genuine, sincere, legitimate concern. I have been asked to keep the name private, and I shall, but I don't think the fact of the call itself was meant to be privileged info.

This is all water under the bridge. If a near-100-percent vicsim simulcron proves true, than that would be a seismic development, more than justifying these little earthquake-sickness jitters.

Mia caro darling! Bellisema! Ciao, ciao!

P.S. Who are all the "guests" who visit here?!?!?!
stevenwarran

Hey Simon, I think I may have had a brilliant insight.

If you go over to the CNN: List of World Trade Center Tenants

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade. ... ants1.html

you'll see what I had taken as a typo.

That Cantor Fitzgerald Securities leased a total of 22,000 square feet on floors 101-105.

Now it's difficult to determine how many lease-able square feet per floor there are, but since Windows on the World leases 40,000 on the 106th floor, we'll use that as our benchmark.

However, Marsh USA leases 361,000 s.f. on floors 93-100, with Fred Alger using 36,000 on floor 93. So 7 times 40,000 is only 280,000, so 7 times 50,000 makes for 350,000, which is a more likely number---so it's somewhere between 40,000 and 50,000 lease-able square feet per floor.

So why do they say Cantor leases only 22,000 s.f.? I always thought that was a misprint.

What if Cantor was really just a sham company? They started in on their new e-trading system when the markets reopened on the 13th. What if they had downsized almost to nothing and all their names were faked? That would mean the principles who survived are key co-conspirators before the fact.

There is also the news reporting from the aftermath, when the noxious Jew Lutnick was sued by the loathsome Jew Silverstein for the last few months of unpaid rent, totaling several millions of de sollars. (An unfortunate part of the public record. I'll locate it and link to it when I can.)

Perhaps the 22,000 is not a typo but a revelation! Next, I want seven chalices with horsemen becoming!
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

simonshack 4 Oct 26 2009, 04:04 PM wrote: hey, didn't imagine you were the touchy type !

Touchy? Touchy??!! TOUCHY???!!! lol

Yup.

3 - Do you know, by any chance, miss "Alfia Vecchio Wallace" who wrote this, shall we say, 'entertainingly bizarre' tribute ?
(Extract):
"Being of complex heritage, John and I loved to dabble in multiple identities, lose and find ourselves in other cultures, foment riot for fun and fancy in foreign languages, get on stage and shake our groove thangs no matter how idiotic anyone thought we were".
http://www.plumsite.com/johnperry.html

Alfia Wallace also claims to be the granddaughter of Charles Ralph Boxer:
Charles Boxer, 96, who was Britain's chief spy in Hong Kong in the tumultuous years leading up to World War II
http://www.plumsite.com/crboxer/amorous.html

Alfia's tribute to her grandmother, Charles' wife, again emphasizing her early actor/spy training:
"Chances are, your grandmother didn't smoke cigars and let you hold wild role-playing parties in her apartment", said her granddaughter Alfia Vecchio Wallace in her affectionate eulogy of Hahn.
http:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Hahn+%22Alfia+Vecchio+Wallace%22&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a

Her aunt, Amanda Boxer, is an actress:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0101524/

I think the mass of victims are purely vicsims. But I also think there is an contingent of actor-spies who played dead, began new lives and assumed new identities, used to flesh out the bare bones of the lists.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Hi Hoi, Si, and others. Reading the thread here is fascinating. I’m not an investigator but a humble viewer.

For me, the case isn’t quite closed on the Vicsim list, I’m struggling with it. Not with the idea that it’s full to bursting with fake identities ? the page of misfits has been cracking me up, as have Misters Gordon McCannel “Gordy” Aamoth Jr and Andrew Anthony Abate, especially his pic on legacy with the cascading electronic blubber face. These are highly dubious images, not simple camera shots. But the gauntlet is kinda down to find at least one real vic of 9/11. A vaguely feasible candidate might be Edwin J Graf III.

The CNN list has no pic or comment for the man, who was apparently ‘vice pres’ of Cantor Fritz when aged 48 he was turned to dust in NY. You might have eked out an online source on Graf, accredited to NYT as a ‘paid obituary’: an anonymous piece with a pack of ‘Facts’, including:

1. ‘employed at Cantor Fitzgerald Securities’
2. ‘as a Vice President where he worked as a bond broker’ (?)
3. Born on February 10, 1953 in Libertyville, IL.
4. The son of the late Edwin J. Graf, former COO of the Singer Corporation
5. ?and Margaret K. Graf
6. Brother called Michael Graf.
7. Sisters, Margie Labesky, Suzy Fennell, Marybeth Graf-Brohawn and Katie O'Brien, who live in Maryland (Sisters should be in birth registry. Diff check)
8. Ed was a 1971 graduate of New Canaan High School. (Call?)
9. attended Villanova and graduated from Middlebury College (Call?)
10. climber and mountaineer leading many route climbs in Yosemite and the Grand Tetons as well as Eastern wall climbs in NY, VT and NH. (maybe find someone. Ext diff check)
11. 1980 NY Marathon at 2 hours 49 minutes. (Anyone?)
12. Children, Kristen, Tyler and Wesley. (Find them.)
13. The memorial service will be held on Saturday, September 22 10am at the Church of the Resurrection in Ellicott City, MD. (Call? Check records?)
14. donations can be made to Susan Graf Fennell, Trustee of the Graf Family Trust, 2429 Hannon Court, Ellicott City MD 21042. (Call?)

Could any of this feasibly be followed up? What might be done first, besides laughing?

CNN’s memorial links to another obituary at legacy.com. The accompanying image is small, of piss-poor quality, with ghost images, colourations, blurs? with a suspicious colour change across the centre of the forehead; a potentially stuck-on face. But it’s not convincing either way, the quality being too poor to judge. The Ob. is an anonymous laud-it-up for EJG’s passion for climbing, which put him ‘instantly at peace’, apparently. The previous February, we read, “on the coldest weekend of the winter, he felt the need and travelled to the Green Mountains in Vermont and camped out for two nights. He came back renewed.”

Bet he did. But came back to where; work?

Legacy.com’s memorial site provides three condolence notes. Jim McClure of Duxbury, Massachusetts, remembers ‘Ed’ as an ‘old McGraw Hill buddy from the Boston office’ (McClure McGraw McBuddy?) That was back in 1981 (lol), and Jim remembers how Ed ‘easily reached out with his sense of humour and market intelligence’. My uncle was like that, he really touched people with his kind heart and photography knowledge.

Kristine doesn’t exactly remember old Ed; “As I cross-stitched your name on the memorial that I am doing for all of the victims...” stomach cramps already? “Please know that your death was not in vain?”

The third is from a Janet Teuscher Atencio (interesting name?) She addresses the reader; ‘I knew the Graf family when they lived in Mass (ive fraud?). I took care of Kristen and Tyler as a nanny for about a year.’ A personal friend? Not anymore? ‘It has been many years since I have had contact with the family (and nobody you speak to will have heard of me), but think of them often. I saw a flash of Ed's picture On September 11, 2002 not sure if it was him (but whatever it was that triggered me to check it out, it certainly wasn’t a call from the family with whom I have no contact whatsoever, so don’t even try calling any of us, got it?). This morning I felt impressed to search and find out, my search is over’ (after fifteen seconds online! Time for a couple more searches before breakfast?) ‘The sadness aside (it is, I assure you), Im thankful always to Ed and his family... I have sweet memories of his children and time spent with them’. Assertion piled on assertion. ‘May God bless you always’.

Why doesn’t she address the sweet kids and the family she thinks about so often?

So yes, Edwina JG isn’t a strong candidate for reality, but what about the service at Ellicot church (which does exist, according to its website); do you think anyone turned up at 10am on the 22 Sept 2001?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

stevenwarran 4 Oct 26 2009, 08:29 PM wrote: You know Simon, someone you know has even contacted me privately, and we had a two-hour video conference---my first ever on Skype. (My hair was a mess.) And the thrust of the conversation was fear that you are being led down the primrose path by hoi. I think this was genuine, sincere, legitimate concern.

Steven !

Are those the effects of jet-lag ? What primroses do you think could ruffle my drearily rational mind? Even when confronted with mysterious Skype-callers with your coiffure in a mess, I'm sure the solid grey mattter underneath your scalp must retain the legendary brilliance and acumen that all the addicts of the Steven Warran blog have gotten used to.

I'm glad you proposed to cross-reference the CNN MEMORIAL with the CANTOR FITZGERALD MEMORIAL. I propose you take a day off tomorrow and spend it all reading the entire, atrociously tacky, laughably tawdry and shamelessly spurious...

CANTOR FITZGERALD MEMORIAL
http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/js ... .jsp?LNL=A

I have spent the day with Hoi doing just that - and can assure you guaranteed entertainment - I almost cracked my smoker-lungs in fantastic fits of laughter! :lol: The numerous, absurd 9/11 memorials could truly find a market and be promoted as the funniest social games of our times. I predict that by this coming winter, friends and families will start clicking on the memorials and have a ball simply by reading the hilarious tributes to those ostensibly fictitious identities, name after name.

Seriously now : I encourage anyone interested in the issue to read at least 50/100 tributes posted on the CANTOR FITZGERALD memorial. If, after that, you do not understand that it is all a piteous heap of cheap tripe - you are simply beyond help. Now, please do not take offense to this statement! I will gladly continue to provide help for the cognitively impaired. In the last few years I have been repeatedly been called a 'fool' or a 'mental case' and even a 'lands-forraeder' (country traitor) by some nordic entity on youtube by the screen name of "KimmiKuopio"... but I still think my mind's in working order <_<

I will stop here for now - as no more 'coaching' of mine should be necessary. So please, as you browse the CF memorial, just keep this in mind : could it possibly be that ALL the tributes are written by ONE AND THE SAME TEAM OF SCRIPTWRITERS?

GO THERE NOW - AND ENJOY THE RIDE - FROM A TO Z!
http://www.septemberclues.org
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Here's a CF sim, http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3058.html

Not listed in the Cantor Families.

He's even got a nice tribute in his local rag. Which has the misfortune of having another 9/11 victim, & a 7/7 victim in it's locality.
http://www.basildonrecorder.co.uk/searc ... _11_grief/
simonshack
Administrator

antipodean 4 Oct 27 2009, 02:38 AM wrote:
Who wrote this atrocious crap? : :rolleyes:
"He worked hard for the position he was in, and put as much into his 43 years as a man of 83."

The amount of efforts they put into making "terror victims" (henceforth "vicsims") seem like real, previously existing persons, is quite impressive.

Yet pathetically clumsy.

PS: Idschmyd, bonjour : welcome to the awakening of the final truth of 9/11 !
stevenwarran

I will do as you say Simon. I didn't say I believed it even possible you could be led down a primrose path--only that the other person was sincere in their concern. All I could say in reply was Simon was trying to be a la mode!

Over at the JREF forum they are calling petit moi "a[n] Anti Semite of the first order," so I guess I should be satisfied having finally ranked at the top of something!
pegcarter

Unread post by pegcarter »

simonshack 4 Oct 26 2009, 04:04 PM wrote: []

[]

However, please respond to these 4 questions before I can even start believing that John Perry was a real person who died in the WTC :

1 - Why has JOHN PERRY's picture been removed from the CNN memorial?
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3588.html

2 - Why does Police Officer-cum-Lawyer-cum-Actor JOHN PERRY have a seemingly active personal site up still today - with full contact details and home address?
http://www.johnwperry.com/index.html

3 - Do you know, by any chance, miss "Alfia Vecchio Wallace" who wrote this, shall we say, 'entertainingly bizarre' tribute ?
(Extract):
"Being of complex heritage, John and I loved to dabble in multiple identities, lose and find ourselves in other cultures, foment riot for fun and fancy in foreign languages, get on stage and shake our groove thangs no matter how idiotic anyone thought we were".
( PLEASE CLICK ON "MAIN MEMORIAL PAGE" at bottom left of the"plumsite", wait for a few seconds and see what pops up !!! :huh: )

4 - Do you, by any chance, also know Mr. "David Bellows"who seems to be a keen tribute-writer and seemingly lost an awful lot of friends, co-workers and acquaintances on 9/11 ? :

Tribute to John Perry, police officer:
"I met him once, at a bar with his old college buddy, Michel Paris Colbert. What a nice person John was. I believe to this day that when John heard the explosion he ran to WTC to make sure his friend Mike was ok. You see, Mike worked with me for Cantor on the 105th Fl. Now, John and Mike are in Heaven with the Father. John was a very open and giving person - may he rest in peace."
- David Bellows, acquaintance

Other loving tributes by "DAVID BELLOWS" :
Tribute to Israel Pabon - of Forte:
To the man who made the best pizza on Manhattan Island, Izzy. I guess now you have your own place with the Father. No matter how hard you worked, you never lost your cool -- even near the hot pizza ovens! God Bless.
- David Bellows, acquaintance

Tribute to Daniel Pesce - of Cantor Fitzgerald:
Danny, You are missed! You will always be missed. What a great person you were. It was a blast working
with you for the time I did. May you rest with the Father, our Lord. God bless,
- David Bellows, friend

Tribute to Martin Lizzul of - Krestrel Technologies:
For the short time I got to know you, I knew I wanted to be your friend. Your values were very well-placed
and you thought of others as well as yourself. Every morning I looked forward to what I called the “morning
spillage." Oops. You spilled your coffee again.
- David Bellows, friend

Tribute to Margaret Mary Conner - of Cantor Fitzgerald:
Margaret: Your smile always greeted me in the morning. Your uplifting voice carried me through the day. You never chased me away as I sang Christian gospel to you. May you rest with the Lord. God bless.
- David Bellows, coworker

Thanks for a kind, exhaustive reply, Peggy !
1 - Why has JOHN PERRY's picture been removed from the CNN memorial?
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3588.html

Have no notion or idea.

What do you imply that indicates?

I am surprised myself by the paucity of images of John on the Internet. But, there is very few of me either....John has been gone a while now. 9/11 has been a while.

2 - Why does Police Officer-cum-Lawyer-cum-Actor JOHN PERRY have a seemingly active personal site up still today - with full contact details and home address?
http://www.johnwperry.com/index.html

Family just kept that up. Couldn't bear to take it down. They can afford the 15 per year.

What are you saying that implies? You think he's still a policeman and does bit part acting work in NYC?

(Extract):

I don't know her, as far as I can remember. But very likely I could've been at some moment introduced?, though I doubt it.

I knew one woman who was his girlfriend, Bonnie, and she smoked a lot of pot. I'm maybe 5 years older than him, and we were never lovers but only close friends.

Have no idea why what she said is "bizarre" to you.

Hey true life is "bizarre." That's what we found out from the Internet, isn't it? All those crazy people on the Internet? They are just you and me. They were all here before. Your neighbor, Your workmate. The guy you see at the grocery. But now they have a voice and you find out how weird *everyone is?

Isn't that what people on TV say all the time "Oh all those *weird people on the Internet." Isn't bizarre the new normal? I am very weird. What isn't bizarre?

It seems your theory cannot be falsified. If someone is conventional you say it's cookie cutter or sim. If someone is weird, you say bizarre and sim.

What is not "sim?" Whatever you say is "sim" is "sim?"

You seem to have no actual or real basis for calling something a "sim." You are just in the dark. You do not know, but only pretend to know - is how I see it.

Lately, I realized John was in the intelligence services and likely tapped to take part in the 9/11 time-line story.

But I always wondered why they returned his body to the family in the condition the father found it in. It was no necessity. John could've just been one of the bodies that was never recovered. At first I thought his association with cryogenics was somehow connected? Otherwise, I feel that John was so well respected, even among those who had to kill him, that someone decided to return his body to his family? (which is the only respectful thing to do....in case you don't understand that, Simon. [?])

Not returning someone's body is a huge insult. Has been, since the ancient world. They didn't want to insult John's family to that degree, is my feeling on it. He was too honest and couldn't make it as a spy. That is my conjecture. He was slated to die even before 9/11. That's how I see it.

John did many kind things for me. He was a very good friend. I wish I could be such a friend. John is one of the reasons I study 9/11 false-flag hoax and that I am committed to finding out who really did it, catching them, stopping them.

I really believe that his soul will not have peace with these sick fucks, who did this thing, whoever they are, still in power and strutting around.

You have to make up your own mind weather you think John existed or not. Whether he was a sim. Since without coming here to interview his family and friends and the many people who knew him, you will only guess based upon what you believe you are reading off the Web.

It's quite an insult to me that his memory would be treated in such flippant manner, by people who are so self-satisfied, snarky and ignorant - who think they already have the answer, when they do not.

Tant pis.

There's so many idiots around this planet I shouldn't be surprised by it, though I am.

Just today I met a man who kept saying he "saw the plane hit the building" when he was referring to watching TV. He just really thought that "seeing" the "film" of "it" was the same as seeing it in RL.

What can you do? The man was open to what I said and stayed agnostic, since he wasn't prepared to commit to any story, in particular, anyway....but he really believed he saw it.

The conversation was good for me. I learned something.

To verify if someone did or did not live and die etc. I really think just looking up images and records on the Internet does not cut it. You have to interview people in person.

Same with the "plane" witnesses. Jeff Hill says there are all these witnesses. Yet he has not interviewed very many people nor has he been to NYC even, as far as I know.

However, he's just interviews a few people over the telephone and judges by that.

You have to meet people in person to suss it out.

It sort of like not reading something in the original language, but going on a translation. There is still a big chance one might misinterpret a work - reading it in it's original. But the chances are much greater when reading the translation.

So, to really find out you have to go to the places the person lived and talk to people in person.

I am not convinced by anything y'all say in this thread since you are obviously so off base in regard to your belief system around John Perry [except Ozzie who admits he *might have lived.]

I don't really blame you since after the "planes" were faked - hey, that can really throw off a judgment system from its balance. Since if that is, not only called into question, but proved to have been faked - hey, whatever else could've been faked?

So, it's cool. No hard feelings. I don't blame y'all though you are wrong about John and Beavan...and I must extrapolate as you do? Likely wrong about the others too? Though I remain agnostic on it, the image comparisons absolutely don't impress nor convince me.

You've got to do foot work on this. This reminds me of the idiots [coffinman, who has since apologized and "John Gault"] who wrongly accused me over the Internet of falsifying images I took of activists at the Big Lie Hole. They falsely accused me and could never answer the question "What was the motive?" in their view.

What is the motive, in y'alls view, of falsifying all the victims? You haven't proved it to me in any case. If it was proved to me, I would not need to think about a motive to know it was true.

But when you try to convince me of something I don't see at all *and I see no motive for it, I tend to think the theory is a diversion and false lead. You all don't even have a credible motive?

As far as there being "so many" John's , as some have commented - - so did the police chief at John's funeral.... "Where did this guy get any time?" Yes, John Perry was an amazing unusual man.

4. 4 - Do you, by any chance, also know Mr. "David Bellows"who seems to be a keen tribute-writer and seemingly lost an awful lot of friends, co-workers and acquaintances on 9/11 ? :

, No,

Do *you know him?

Would it be a tautology to say that because you don't know him, he must not be a real person?

However, please respond to these 4 questions before I can even start believing that John Perry was a real person who died in the WTC

I never said he died at the World Trade Center. Don't misrepresent my POV, please!

To be precise, and what are we investigators but that? :

He disappeared that day. He is alleged to have died there and is on the list of victims. His parents got the victim's compensation money.

I don't know where he died nor under what circumstances.

His father, a medical doctor, looked at his body when it was returned. The family cremated it and I doubt it was a clone. But I don't rule it out. I am very close to being absolutely certain he is dead. But it is not impossible he is alive. Only extremely unlikely to the point of approaching no chance.
simonshack
Administrator

There's so many idiots around this planet I shouldn't be surprised by it, though I am.

(...)

It sort of like not reading something in the original language, but going on a translation. There is still a big chance one might misinterpret a work - reading it in it's original. But the chances are much greater when reading the translation.

Peggy,

After reading your response I have to wonder whether English is your first language. Anyhow, thanks for responding - I now know more about you but - alas - not much more about "John W. Perry".
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

antipodean @ Oct 27 2009, 03:38 AM wrote: Here's a CF sim, http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3058.html

Not listed in the Cantor Families.

He's even got a nice tribute in his local rag. Which has the misfortune of having another 9/11 victim, & a 7/7 victim in it's locality.
Someone should post the photo featured on this report - as I can ever seem to achieve this. It's interesting insofar his Mother has a perfectly good phtograph of her son, yet never deemed it appropriate to donate to CNN's memorial. But take a look at the "twins". Are these photos pasted into the scene and are they one and the same with something added to the sweater that twin two wears?

Unfortunately,his Mother is no longer in touch with the deceased's wife and hasn't seen the twins since his death - which sounds familiar.

The previous report on Michelle(Du Berry) Beale that I posted at Movement has now disappeared from the website.

I am now screengrabbing anything I find.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Hi smokinggun this is the best I could do, I just clicked on the web page again and the photo is for sale. Who'd buy it ?
pegcarter

Unread post by pegcarter »

simonshack 4 Oct 27 2009, 06:28 AM wrote:

(...)

Peggy,

After reading your response I have to wonder whether English is your first language. Anyhow, thanks for responding - I now know more about you but - alas - not much more about "John W. Perry".
If you want to make a real idiot out of yourself go ahead and conclude "English is not my first language!"

"People who talk, without knowing what they are talking about, just betray their own ignorance."

I believe I answered your questions. I didn't know you were trying to find out more about John. Keep on riffling around in the virtual world and get more and more lost?

Tant pis.

And is there a reason Simon, you could not answer any of my questions?

Are you the virtual Inquisitor who is above the need to reply to respectful questions and who is arbitrates what is real and/or "sim? And gives a license for who is to be deemed "real?" The arbiter of history?

If that is true you need to be a bit more careful of your pronouncements.

Speculate all you want. Y'all are making conclusions which are unwarranted.
stevenwarran

simonshack 4 Oct 27 2009, 06:28 AM wrote:

(...)

Peggy,

Really Simon---your response is inexcusably rude. If you can't extend the benefit of doubt to Peg than you are becoming a calcified old sim fart. I'll hold my tongue from here on as to what I think your real problem is. Better expressed in private in any case.

Peg sounds more than sincere. The level that she is coming from is exactly why we are here---to determine the reality from the synthetic. She finesses the nuances of her relationship story expertly. I buy her credibility, if you don't.

There are all sorts of other considerations which you haven't addressed: what about trauma programming?

Or maybe, you know the insider rules of engagement better than I do? Anything you and hoi haven't told me, hmmm?
excised

Unread post by excised »

brianv @ Oct 25 2009, 12:38 AM wrote: Here are the two Ron Cliifords! About the same age, same hair or lack thereof, glasses, penchant for yellow ties. What went on here? Actor? SIM?

Even the style of glasses are the same, in my opinion the reason he looks so white on the tv is the amount of make-up used to cover all those freckles, its the same person 100%.