9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
stevenwarran

Unread post by stevenwarran »

knowing/not knowing (trauma programming)

Revelation of the Method http://www.whale.to/b/revelation_method_q.html

PsyOp America - From 9/11 to Guantanamo to Berg http://www.whale.to/b/not.html

"It is certainly possible that, on a subconscious level at least, the perpetrators wanted the public to know that the towers were not brought down by airplane crashes. That sort of cloaked revelation seems to be, in many cases, a component of the traumatization process. What better way, after all, to disempower and demoralize the American people than through an unspoken acknowledgment that the enemy is within, and can act with impunity?"

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69d.html
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ozzybinoswald 4 Oct 26 2009, 12:28 AM wrote: And so I wonder if the vicsim creation has been strategically flawed by adherence to a dominant school of thought otherwise useful?

Hmm. Would you please clarify your thoughts for us, mere earthlings?

The victims are fake. Do you get it, Ozzy?
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

stevenwarran @ Oct 26 2009, 03:20 AM wrote: knowing/not knowing (trauma programming)

Revelation of the Method http://www.whale.to/b/revelation_method_q.html

PsyOp America - From 9/11 to Guantanamo to Berg http://www.whale.to/b/not.html

"It is certainly possible that, on a subconscious level at least, the perpetrators wanted the public to know that the towers were not brought down by airplane crashes. That sort of cloaked revelation seems to be, in many cases, a component of the traumatization process. What better way, after all, to disempower and demoralize the American people than through an unspoken acknowledgment that the enemy is within, and can act with impunity?"

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69d.html
...and they have to be reminded about every 40 years or so. The generation game!
pegcarter

Unread post by pegcarter »

This person was a real live breathing living talking intelligent friend, police officer, and lawyer. He disappeared that day. Was slated to "retire" from the police force, was down at Police Plaza when the explosion occurred at the North Tower and asked for his badge back (so we are told....but this was totally in character since he wanted to be a hero, always, and was someone with that character. He was a close friend and I know this about him since we talked about his "hero complex" / desire /inclination to be a hero. )

I talked to his temporary buddy ( since he was not at his regular location he was a assigned a buddy who he did not know and did not usually work with? So I was told) at one of the many memorials for John (his body was not recovered right away and so there were many memorials including a huge church service which the entire police department attended and at which the chief of police spoke). The buddy said that he believed John had gotten out, escaped the lobby of the North Tower, and the buddy was very surprised that John was not behind him. So I was told.

The buddy also told me the lobby had gone dark and there was a "boom boom boom" sound and that he had gotten out by following a light ( the last part , about "following a light" I am a bit skeptical about by now. Someone had a flashlight or lighted a match and led others out? /Well, maybe? Didn't the whole disintegration happen a little too fast for that?! )

The police did not like John. And you could tell by the back-handed compliments given by the chief of police at the official police service "ACLU, but nevertheless he was still one of us" - in a giant Church where the entire police department was required to attend.

John had been a character witness for a rabbi in a medical marijuana case and was a board member of the ACLU and was good friends with lawyer Segal, who was running for (some) office that day, and whose specialty was civil liberties, and who ws *not appreciated by the police department.

John was a lawyer and worked in the office of "Special Services" but he had alienated himself because of his political beliefs and had been shunned and then sent to do street duty in the Bronx. At the end he felt they were going arrange that he would be killed, so he took a job offered him from a law firm, and decided to retire. That day he was set to go to spanish harlem to campaign for Segal (John spoke 5 languages, including Spanish).

John's real friends could barely sit in the Church. We were shrunched into the back. And the people who did not like him while he was alive got to parade their fake grief. But he was "one of them" so all the police had to attend it.

John's body was found six months later. I was told "at the bottom of the pit."

John's father, a medical doctor, identified the body and told Rand Weeks, a mutual friend of John and mine, that the body was totally pristine with not so much as a scratch and as though "mummified." It had not even slightly decomposed. His father said it was remarkable and that he not seen anything like it before, according to what I was told by Rand. And that he, the father, was surprised and baffled by this.

The assumption was originally that John had somehow been trapped below with no air and the dust protected his body from decomposition (I know, dumb*)

Another victim who really existed was Alan Beavan.

I thought it was strange that his name was so similar to two other names on the same "flight."

Todd Beamer
Alan Beaven
Mark K. Bingham

Beaven was a man who lived next door to me at the Siddha Yoga Ashram in Fallsburg NY. I remember his face though I did not know him. He stayed there and had a wife and young daughter there.

[I have since run across the daughter's entry on Facebook - through mutual friends, on my side, from my "Ashram" days. ed. -3.5.10]

Beavan was also preparing for retirement! My assumption is that he was, like John ( I assumed later after thinking about it. More to the story I'm not getting down now), a member of the intelligence services, which are known to infiltrate unorthodox religious organizations.

Where ever he is he left his real flesh and blood daughter and wife behind.

Sorry to disappoint those whose favorite theory is there were no real people and all were sims. Doubt me at your own risk since this is absolutely *&^%)(%ing true. 100%)

Sorry to pop y'alls bubble but John William Perry was a real guy.
http://www.plumsite.com/johnperry.html

And the guy called "Beavan" was neither a sim.

fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I'll see if I can find the smoke bunny paper again.

IMHO A lot of these errors are due to laziness and poor project management.

While there was certainly tight central coordination at the top of the operation, we're probably seeing some gross "coordination failures" due to compartmentalization of team members.

It's unlikely that the computer operators who came up with the pictures in the CNN memorial knew all of the operational details of 9-11 before it happened. Why would they need to know?

Instead they probably used software that is more "general purpose"... perhaps originally designed to help the FBI create "police sketches" for example.

Presumably before 9-11 they had separate teams making up fake biographies for the victims and the fake photographs.

I would guess that some low-level operator got handed a computer with appropriate software and was told to generate 10,000 faces to be used in simulations. Then some other person higher in the organization probably selected 10% of those to be used as 9-11 victims and modifed the faces using the original software so as to make them different enough from the originals that the low-level operator might not immediately recognize the "final product". This would explain the introduction of the "lousy quality" shots and distorted faces. Deliberate degradation and alterations to the original simulated faces so as to mask the source material.

They probably then passed the final faces on to other teams and asked for some "family photographs" to be made for each face as a training exercise or homework assignment (thus explaining the recycling of poses and viewing angles, etc.)

Clearly they used an algorithm seeded with various popular characters to come up with names for the vicsims.

Then perhaps they altered those a little bit more and passed them on to some other group for "cover stories" about the backgrounds of each of the people in the photographs. The people writing the bios may not have been told that the faces were of fake individuals, but perhaps that they were "undercover officers in Chicago" or something like that. Then the bios could have been altered a bit more and passed on to the website designer for the CNN memorial post-911.

There's a burned-out Vietnam Vet in Seattle, for example, who blew the whistle about the "stewardess with her throat slit" story from Betty Ong's phone call. He wrote that snippet of the script back in the 1970's as part of an exercise to help plan "the perfect terrorist attack", according to him.

The desire to maintain operational security probably forced the planners to make a lot of short-cuts that are now coming back to bite them in the ass.

They've also enlisted the help of confederates or sympathizers to vouch for the victims. I've received several "memorial emails" from real people that I know from real life, for example, claiming miss their former buddies who heroically perished on September 11 flights. I suspect that these writers got a little bit of extra cash to participate in a "morale operation" that required only that they write a make-believe story about someone they never knew on behalf of their intelligence agency bosses.

Higher up the pyramid you have people designing the operation picking up bits and pieces of the simulation from a bunch of unrelated, compartmentalized teams.

That's my take on why you see the same facial parts recycled over and over, the same names, the same smoke, the crappy video quality etc. If the whole team were all communicating with one another and comparing notes, the final product would have been a lot better.

The planners were afraid that letting the teams talk to each other might blow the whole operation and get them shut down before the simulation was ever shown to the public. So by keeping a lot of people in the dark, they let a whole lot of crap slip through.

Finally, they're probably just sad, cynical, sloppy people to begin with. Just look at Ace Baker, would anyone want to trade places with him? Everyday he has to pretend to himself that he's still relevant and still fooling the public. Truly pathetic.

I bet there's a whole bunch of truly awful Pentagon Plane Crash videos that somebody wisely decided not to show. They decided to leave Flight 93, WTC 7, and the Pentagon for the conspiracy theorists. We were supposed to be satisfied to stop right there or else drift off into Zeitgeist mystical nonsense and Reptilian Space Aliens.

Looks like some more perps are going to have to join Madoff's right hand man at the bottom of the pool... Too bad.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack 4 Oct 26 2009, 03:36 AM wrote:
ozzybinoswald 4 Oct 26 2009, 12:28 AM wrote: And so I wonder if the vicsim creation has been strategically flawed by adherence to a dominant school of thought otherwise useful?

I understand what Ozzy's saying and I'll paraphrase part of it. He's saying that the perps are using techniques that work well for certain types of simulations and applying them to new areas where they don't work so well.

What works for retargeting smoke and buildings doesn't work so well on human faces. They got a little bit greedy when they reached into the bag of tricks and started over-reaching.

It's easier to fudge a little bit on a shadow or some grass or trees than it is to get a human face to look right when you're doing a bunch of cutting and pasting.

They used some of the same tricks that they used to create the fake smoke and fake crash sites to create the fake victims, but they made a big mistake in doing so.

Techniques that are almost undetectable or flawless for making a fake satellite photo, for example, fail to create realistic looking faces. You can move an airstrip a few degrees to the left and paste in some fake airplanes on a landscape photo more easily than you can just paste some new eyes and nose onto another face.

Same techniques, different success rates.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

simonshack 4 Oct 26 2009, 03:36 AM wrote:

Say what? The victims are fake??? WTF??? OMG! OMG!

;)

Uh...yeah, I got that. Damn mortals.

I think you have misinterpreted my words. It's not the revelation of the vicsim program I'm referring to when I say it is flawed.

The whole point of my otherworldly speech is that, in the context of the 911 videos the process of recycling elements from within the system [ie. terrain duplication] is sensible [for reasons previously offered]. But to have used the same recycling system for the vicsims, as has certainly been done, is not so sensible. Specifically because stressing individuality creates believability and would have made detection of the fraud more difficult.

And so, as I said, I wonder if the 'recycling school of thought' prominent in the videos continued to hold sway among the creators of the vicsim personalities, as a philosophical direction, when, in fact, it should have been abandoned and instead the technicians should have taken the extra effort to plug all original facial bits into each vicsim or something nearer to it.

It's like they left the vicsim assignment until the last and rushed through it. Both the fake graphics and the contrived back stories/tributes. [Other than the spotlighted "heroes" which were somewhat more fully developed to elicit hokey national pride that could then be easily turned to a righteous lust for revenge.]

And I'm sure that was the case. All that really mattered to the perps was to create a tool to achieve their aims. Now the money is gone, the troops are deployed, the new laws are created. Nobody was critically sifting through the vicsim identities before these innovations were put into place. As long as the autocrats can arrange their game pieces a step ahead of discovery by a few I don't think it's a great concern to them what that few find out as long as they can still influence mass opinion.

Still, though maybe not a great concern they must concern themselves. The entire edifice can crash if the proper brick is removed. It may not be considered likely but the chance exists. Empires topple as a result of the unforeseen and apparently innocuous.

I'm hopping a plane to Italy now to kick your ass. What's the address?

Also I'll need some help with the fare.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Another example of their adherence to dogma (and it's backfiring) might be in the fake tears and crazy "coincidences" that you point out in your new "Propaganda 911" video.

If you read only one or two victims' stories, the story of two friends on different planes that crashed might seem very moving. The bible in Shanksville opening to a passage that is read at funerals might seem like divine intervention. The relatives of Ron Clifford crashing into a building where he's rescuing a burn-victim on his daughter's birthday, while they were all planning to go to Disneyland-- that might all seem moving and tragic.

But when you read a few hundred of these stories it becomes obvious that they're inserting a bunch of cheesy stories over and over again to try to increase the psychological impact.

It becomes a cliche.

When you read a bunch of these things, it becomes obvious that they're inserting 9 and 11 over and over again in the stories, pulling on the same old heart strings, talking about angels over and over, etc. All the things that they used to send the simulation up are going to drag it right back down.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Hey Ozzy. Guess I paraphrased too quickly.

Did you ever see the Woody Allen movie "celebrity"? There's a scene where somebody asks Woody Allen's character a question at an awards ceremony at his old college, and before Woody Allen can answer the question a professor interrupts to explain what Woody Allen really means.

This stuff is like magic. A great technique that will fool any audience once doesn't work so well if you try 1000 different versions of the same trick back to back.

Reading Hoi's VicSim Report is like watching the bad guys try to pull the very same trick off 600 times in a row. Same thing when shills like Darren McNulty show up here. We've seen it all before.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

fred 4 Oct 26 2009, 05:59 AM wrote: Hey Ozzy. Guess I paraphrased too quickly.

Did you ever see the Woody Allen movie "celebrity"? There's a scene where somebody asks Woody Allen's character a question at an awards ceremony at his old college, and before Woody Allen can answer the question a professor interrupts to explain what Woody Allen really means.

Well I'm not one to complain when my translator and apologist crests the horizon on a white steed. Starting right now you're on the payroll!

[I'll be needing a little help covering next payroll. Simon? Maybe when you send the other money?]

This stuff is like magic. A great technique that will fool any audience once doesn't work so well if you try 1000 different versions of the same trick back to back.

Reading Hoi's VicSim Report is like watching the bad guys try to pull the very same trick off 600 times in a row. Same thing when shills like Darren McNulty show up here. We've seen it all before.

Dude. I am like so jaded. McNyuck-nyuck? Nyuck?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Nobody I know got killed on 9-11-2001, but then again I'm not friends with any cops, priests, or Ashram Gurus.
simonshack
Administrator

Fred,
I keep enjoying your excellent writings. Thanks for your reliable eloquence.
Ozzy, keep enjoying yours too - honest. And you're welcome to Italy anytime. Let's go kick some ass together. Sorry, am pretty penniless - but I cook some decent pasta to all my guests - for free! I retract my admittedly poor comment - hey, didn't imagine you were the touchy type ! I just misunderstood your point. Pardon.

Peg Carter: You seem to know a whole lot of people in New York. I remember you were the very first who contacted me by e-mail when I released SEPTEMBER CLUES v.1.0 back in June 2007. You said the emotions you had then reminded you of those you had when the Beatles released the Sgt.Pepper Lonely Heart's Club Band album. Loved the comparison !

However, please respond to these 4 questions before I can even start believing that John Perry was a real person who died in the WTC :

1 - Why has JOHN PERRY's picture been removed from the CNN memorial?
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3588.html

2 - Why does Police Officer-cum-Lawyer-cum-Actor JOHN PERRY have a seemingly active personal site up still today - with full contact details and home address?
http://www.johnwperry.com/index.html

3 - Do you know, by any chance, miss "Alfia Vecchio Wallace" who wrote this, shall we say, 'entertainingly bizarre' tribute ?
(Extract):
"Being of complex heritage, John and I loved to dabble in multiple identities, lose and find ourselves in other cultures, foment riot for fun and fancy in foreign languages, get on stage and shake our groove thangs no matter how idiotic anyone thought we were".
http://www.plumsite.com/johnperry.html
( CLICK ON "MAIN MEMORIAL PAGE" at bottom left of the"plumsite", wait for a few seconds and see what pops up !!! :huh: )

4 - Do you, by any chance, also know Mr. "David Bellows"who seems to be a keen tribute-writer and seemingly lost an awful lot of friends , co-workers and acquaintances on 9/11 ? :

Tribute to John Perry, police officer:
"I met him once, at a bar with his old college buddy, Michel Paris Colbert. What a nice person John was. I believe to this day that when John heard the explosion he ran to WTC to make sure his friend Mike was ok. You see, Mike worked with me for Cantor on the 105th Fl. Now, John and Mike are in Heaven with the Father. John was a very open and giving person - may he rest in peace."
- David Bellows, acquaintance

Other loving tributes by "DAVID BELLOWS" :
Tribute to Israel Pabon - of Forte:
To the man who made the best pizza on Manhattan Island, Izzy. I guess now you have your own place with the Father. No matter how hard you worked, you never lost your cool -- even near the hot pizza ovens! God Bless.
- David Bellows, acquaintance

Tribute to Daniel Pesce - of Cantor Fitzgerald:
Danny, You are missed! You will always be missed. What a great person you were. It was a blast working
with you for the time I did. May you rest with the Father, our Lord. God bless,
- David Bellows, friend

Tribute to Martin Lizzul of - Krestrel Technologies:
For the short time I got to know you, I knew I wanted to be your friend. Your values were very well-placed
and you thought of others as well as yourself. Every morning I looked forward to what I called the “morning
spillage." Oops. You spilled your coffee again.
- David Bellows, friend

Tribute to Margaret Mary Conner - of Cantor Fitzgerald:
Margaret: Your smile always greeted me in the morning. Your uplifting voice carried me through the day. You never chased me away as I sang Christian gospel to you. May you rest with the Lord. God bless.
- David Bellows, coworker

Tribute to Grace Galante - of Cantor Fitzgerald:
Grace (I used to call her Gracie), you were a pleasure to work with. Every morning I was greeted with her thick South Brooklyn accent and a smile to light up the world. She was kind, outgoing and just fun to be around. I will miss her. I can just see Dan Pesce and Gracie both looking down on us (they are both gone now, two friends from the old neighborhood who perished together). G-D Bless you... My condolences go out to Grace's husband and her parents. May the Lord lift you up and make the load lighter to handle. Seek his love and grace, it is there for the asking.
-David Bellows, Co-worker and Friend

Tribute to Catherine Loguidice - of Cantor Fitzgerald:
I met Cathy (CAT), when she started at Cantor working in the "Cage" as an inputter. Those long arduous hours felt shorter when Cat was there working with us. Her bubbly personality was overflowing with pure joy. In no time flat, she transferred to the trading rooms. She loved the action; she had to be in the thick of it all. When I moved onto the Swap Desk, we started sending "Spiritual E-mails" to eachother. There was a group of about 10 of us that constantly praised and glorified the Lord with this wonderful modern technology. Some of the e-mails that Cat would send me were quite animated. Cat, you have the real thing now. Isn't HIS love awesome and overflowing - just like your joy you gave us all. I am blessed to have known you. What a loss to all of us. Cat, you would have made made great Vet. That was another part of her life - the animals she cared for every weekend. My condolences go out to her whole family, especially her fiance -
-David "DOC" Bellows, Co-worker and friend

Tribute to Anthony Dionisio - of Cantor Fitzgerald:
Whenever I saw ALF, I knew the unexpected would be said and we would all have a good laugh. Of course, he had to endure my rendition of "What's it all about Alfi...?" - First and foremost. All the fun times we had will always be treasured. I am honored to have known him. I lift his family, especially his daughter up in prayer. Seek the Lord - he is so faithful and loving.
David "DOC" Bellows, Co-worker and friend

Tribute to Debbie Bellows- of Cantor Fitzgerald: (no relation?)
For someone to have known Debbie was a person who was very fortunate. She was a quality human being - a very pleasant person. Never a morning went by that she didn't smile and beat you to saying, "Good Morning" first. I am very glad to have known her. My condolences go out to her whole family, especially her husband. Seek your strength in the Lord. He alone will carry us through this horrible episode in our lives.
David Bellows, Co-worker

Thanks for a kind, exhaustive reply, Peggy !
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

John was a mixed race russian presbyterian jew policeman actor lawyer!

http://www.johnwperry.com/index.html

Is empty for me!!

This one is a joke http://www.plumsite.com/johnperry.html

There are 41 instances of John

"After StonyBrook, John went off to NYU Law and I went off to Yale Grad, but we continued our friendship via letters and weekend and summer parties. John made much of his friendship with "John-John" (John Kennedy Junior), with whom he was in law school, which I thought was tacky and name-dropping, but John kept insisting that I didn't understand, that J.J. was really just a sweet, underachieving guy with too much family notoriety. John had compassion for John John, poor misunderstood socialite.

John in Action! "

Peg's post has a mere 15 John's.
stevenwarran

Unread post by stevenwarran »

This is marginally on topic, but anyway,

does anybody know who liltruther and kooskoets are over at the David Icke forum?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre ... 761&page=4

In a thread there, Technologies that 9/11 research has revealed? (link above) liltruther says,

"The bases are well covered. Every passenger seems to be fake. Every firefighter seems to be fake. Every broker victim seems to be fake. Every single name on the CNN memorial seems to be fake..."

This is a hugely dogmatic claim to be making at this point in time IMO, based upon a single CNN study uncross-referenced with similar memorial websites of equal depth found on the web (the Cantor site comes to mind.)

This doesn't sound like disinfo, just like naivety. liltruther goes on to say,

"Is nobody willing to investigate in their home towns the use of these people in banking and political scams? For goodness sakes, it's easy. Contact your representatives and demand investigation into the fake victims of 9/11. We are being robbed blind by the military complex."

I am. I have one friend, Russell, who is a retired NYC fireman, who says his house lost eleven men---his friends---and who says Zachary Vause, the surviving fireman who figures in Father Mychal Judge's portage (and who is a Chinese-American, if you can believe it!) and he have played "hundreds of chess games." I have suggested to Russell about my theory of mock death and he stated that "people died that day," but subtly indicating (perhaps only in my fervid imagination) that the numbers were more likely in the scores or dozens than in the hundreds or thousands.

For the record: I believe that nobody died at the Pentagon or on the non-existent planes, but given the immensity of the project in NY---especially given the evidence that things didn't go as planned---many deaths did in fact occur.

Whether the names are vicsim or mock death is academic, WHICH IS WHY WE ARE HERE HAVING FUN WASTING OUR TIME!!!!

But there is a developing politics underneath this question which is unclear to me as to its motives or goals.

The firemen, policemen and military men and women are fake heroes, which means they are scumbags. Whether they are imaginary constructs, and their families merely actors, or they are alive, and can be released to come home to legitimately grieving families is of little interest to me.

Almost every single name in the narrative record, and that includes most of the 9/11 truth movement 'opposition' personalities from 2001-2006, are a part of the vast-winged conspiracy.
simonshack
Administrator

stevenwarran 4 Oct 26 2009, 03:46 PM wrote:
"The bases are well covered. Every passenger seems to be fake. Every firefighter seems to be fake. Every broker victim seems to be fake. Every single name on the CNN memorial seems to be fake..."

This is a hugely dogmatic claim to be making at this point in time IMO, based upon a single CNN study uncross-referenced with similar memorial websites of equal depth found on the web (the Cantor site comes to mind.)
Steven dear !

I fully agree with this set of opinions :

I positively hate the thought of asking the wittiest English-language writer I know of (you) to revise his English ! For Dog's sake, it's not even my mother tongue ! I'll be slapping my fingers (for my impertinent irreverence) while typing this - but anyhow, here goes :

DOGMA
The dictionary says:
1. A doctrine or a corpus of doctrines relating to matters such as morality and faith, set forth in an authoritative manner by a church.
2. An authoritative principle, belief, or statement of ideas or opinion, especially one considered to be absolutely true.

I would not use your words ("hugely dogmatic") to define a set of opinions drawn out of the huge volume of converging indications & solid evidence now available at this rather advanced state of our longstanding research.

As for cross-referencing with every single 9/11 memorial in existence : there's no doubt in my mind that such a - gargantuan - undertaking would gather an equally titanic mass of additional evidence. But for cross's sake - is that really necessary at this time in order to establish a more compelling case for the Grand Picture of the 9/11 hoax already at hand ? I believe each of the very few cutting-edge 9/11 researchers on this planet have only five fingers on each hand (or do some have more over at David Icke's joint?...) It is unreasonable to ask of ourselves to compile a point-by point counter-database to unveil the best-funded (and most clumsily bungled) psyop in modern history. Thankfully, Steven, it is also IMHO unnecessary.

It took Hoi and myself a few minutes to retrieve this page from the (now extinct) "Wall of Americans" memorial. It is an "Occam's Razor" style of approach - and I hope you will agree this is the wisest way to prove that it's... aaall a lie :
http://www.wallofamericans.com/

THE AALYIGH'S ... Die-in-a-Lie and Just-in-a-Lie !

Can you find the AALYIGH's here ?
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... index.html

No, you can't. And now please look at the total number of victims
reported by the "WALL OF AMERICANS" memorial: 2534 people

As opposed to the CNN MEMORIAL's 2985 people

Blimey! That's over 400 folks missing on the WOA memorial. Yet, a first glance on their first page on letter "A", we find 2 EXXTRA PEOPLE, namely :the two AALYIGH's (Justin and Diana).

Now does this revelation make me a dogmatic dude? I do not think so. However, these days I keep repeating my stance on this matter: we cannot exclude that SOMEONE may have died on 9/11. Would you, Steven, accept the following proposal? :

- Concentrate in finding ONE person who you believe might have really been killed on 9/11 and do your utmost to collect all data and incontrovertible, official or non-official evidence (all you can possibly think of) to corroborate this person's birth, pre-2001 existence and death?

Let me know if that's an acceptable request of mine, my dear winged friend ! If YOU can't do it - probably no one can !

simon