Tom Burnett Jr search?

This forum allows all members to start topics. Warning: Heavily moderated
groovygoolie
Banned

Tom Burnett Jr search?

Unread post by groovygoolie »

the search for tom burnett jr continues....
why doesn't hoi polloi e-mail me back in regards to my question about tom burnett jr?
Was tom burnett jr his Ace in the whole when it came time for me to figure out what may be the case of 9-11 without any information from outside my own head?
you see that's how they do it here in Minnesota is they make you figure things out, with no education or information, above that of a child.
then they steal your knowledge and leave you broke and a joke.
Now hoi polloi is in Italy and I'm still stuck in my private prison in Minnesota while they do nothing but persecute me and steal my ideas, and my right to be in a position of authority.
for themselves.
so just thought I'd tell you how life is in Minnesota, when not connected and protected.

[ADMIN WARNING: trolling]
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

groovygoolie @ Jan 3 2010, 09:19 AM wrote: the search for tom burnett jr continues....
why doesn't hoi polloi e-mail me back in regards to my question about tom burnett jr?
Hey Groovygoolie !

Hoi is spending time with his family right now and chilling out a while - without a computer !...

Will tell him about your message once I get in touch with him on the phone.

Will send you a PM soon after !

simon
http://www.septemberclues.org
groovygoolie
Banned

Unread post by groovygoolie »

thank you Simon your the man.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

groovygoolie,

Don't fret. I haven't had time to check my mail lately. I will check it now. I saw your message, and this is what it says:

hello, i also am from MN and i know that its selfish to single out one person out of the many that are equal in the matter, but allow me the courtesy, of asking about the MN native tom burnett jr, after all he was the main subject in your first post, was this Tom burnett jr a real person or was he a simm? or just what is the deal with him?
thank you

I don't quite understand why you think it is "selfish", but I personally think Burnett is an invented family member of a more or less real (seemingly really corrupt) family, not a Minnesota native - unless you mean "native" like the software files from a certain company in Rochester, Minnesota managing databases of vicsims for the perps. Then, Burnett would indeed be a native file.

As for having connections, I can only say: yes, I am connected to my family! Worrisome, no? Just teasing. :P

As for meeting Simon, I met him the same way everyone here did - online. Doesn't make me too special, now, but I feel special having uncovered certain things that apparently nobody could talk about for a long time.

Hey, so now that the topic is broached at last (sorry, I can be a bit of a windbag) ... let's talk about what you want to talk about - Tom Burnett. What do you make of "him"?

...Or about that particular sim's "wife Deena" ? http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... =600&#last