Admin and Mod Exchanges re Newly Registered Users

Discussions related to both taboo and peculiar areas of research.
TErikson

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by TErikson »

Hello, I am a 24 year old French citizen from the Normandy region (near the famous landing beaches of june 1944).

I'm sorry for my English, I'm not bilingual, I use "Deepl".

You may have seen in your statistics the blog "Canularisme". It is my own website that I launched at the beginning of August 2018.

I have been in alternative research since the end of 2013. I discovered a researcher like Miles Mathis at the end of 2015 through his article on Charles Manson/Sharon Tate.

However, I only discovered "September Clues" and "CluesForum" in June 2018 (thanks to Josh G. from "Cutting through the fog").

I read very quickly the articles on "September Clues" and then other topics on the forum like "empty towers", "fake jumpers", "Italian vicsims", "fire fighter heroes", "why they couldn't use real planes etc".

As a Frenchman, I read first about the Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan and Nice attacks.

What a relief to have no more doubts about that (I already knew some fakes but only in the United States like Boston 2013, Orlando 2016, Raonoke 2015 etc). Almost no one in France mentioned the hoax aspect.

The author "Panamza" is a fraud that I exposed on my blog. He is there to promote the conspiracy theory that sees Israel behind every attack, including September 11...

I also read about thirty other topics on the CluesForum, I visited each sub-category.

I have no professional activity or specific skills.

But I thought I would mention French hoaxes such as the 1961 generals' putsch, the two presidents murdered, Paul Doumer in 1932, Sadi Carnot in 1894, the death of former Prime Minister Bérégovoy in 1993, etc.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Thank you TErikson for that introduction. I’m not familiar with “Deepl.” But you seem to Be managing English pretty well regardless.

If I may ask a couple of questions- I think it would be better now, and from me, than from the forum (at-large) later.

What topics or issues do you anticipate contributing to?

Oh yeah, what was your reaction to the concept of Vicsims? And the “phony jumpers” for that matter?

And, since you didn’t mention it, are we safe to assume you don’t claim any connection to an alleged victim from an event discussed on this forum?

Unless something weird happens, I anticipate changing your settings such that you can post elsewhere.

But, I’d like to get your response first. And of course I want to give Simon (and any other Admins) a reasonable chance to ask questions while we are still able to in this semi-private forum within Cluesforum.

Thank you for your patience. And if no other Admins join in this exchange, I will await your reply and tentatively plan to change your group status within the next 24 hours.

Please feel free to ask me questions as well, and I’ll do my best to answer them appropriately.

Sincerely,

SCS
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear TErikson,

I am delighted to welcome you to Cluesforum - as your excellent blog Canularisme (translation: "Hoaxism") has to be the very best French website exposing this world's many media / mass deceptions.

Bienvenu, cher ami ! :)

And yes, dear SCS, TErikson is well aware of the fake victims of "terror" - as you may read here: https://canularisme.wordpress.com/un-11-09-simule/
TErikson

Unread post by TErikson »

I intend to contribute why not on French business.

Before reading a single line on the concept of "viscim", I was already aware that practically all the killings and other attacks were 100% fabrications with no real victims.

So I was well disposed to the fake victims of 9/11. I was quickly convinced, but I preferred to study the whole in detail to grasp the mechanism behind this machinery.

The false jumpers, and well after seeing "September Clues" and the discussion on the CluesForum, it is obvious that it is just as much fake.

By the way, when I shared my blog on this, many people told me: "You're an idiot, people who jump off tricks were models?

People stop at the title of the article, whereas I specify in the beginning, the manufacture of all the images broadcast live.

Indeed, I have no connection with a presumed victim.

As you can see, Simon is aware of my blog. We had a short email exchange a month ago.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Awesome! Thank you. I look forward to your contributions. I’m changing your group to full membership status.

Feel free to contact me anytime as well.

Sincerely,

SCS :)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Admin and Mod Exchanges re Newly Registered Users

I am creating this topic so the Admins and Mods have a proper place to openly discuss issues broadly pertaining to those in the “newly registered users” group, and who are being (or about to be) vetted in the proper thread.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Because our most recently vetted prospective member didn’t “make the cut,” so to speak, I wanted to make sure he was able to read the final goodbye message.

I have redacted the username from the post.
By “VettedAndDenied":
There's nothing in the clips that point to any kind of deception, except some doofus put some arrows in one of the clips pointing out something I can't figure out.
By Simonshack: Oh, I guess that's me (the "doofus"). How about you perhaps being a doofus, Walruss? If you can't figure out simple things like photo forgery / image processing (which you say is "your fetish"?), I'm afraid you may not be a very helpful contributor to this forum.
By: “VettedAndDenied": I've looked at some random threads here in the forum and have to say the analysis done here tends to be very sloppy, but in a crude way you have amassed a *lot* of content that is at least thought-provoking.
]
By Simonshack[/color]: So you've looked at some "random threads" and have concluded that the analyses done here tend to be "very sloppy"? Pardon me, but it seems that the sloppiness here is your own attempt to register at this forum. Do you understand ANY of this forum's longstanding research topics? It doesn't sound like it.
By “VettedAndDenied": was led here by a /u/patrixxxx on reddit, who insists that rocket propulsion is impossible in a vacuum. Arguments on reddit are rarely effective, and given the 50+ pages on the topic, I felt I could more effectively correct misunderstandings regarding rocket science right in the forum. I'm planning to construct a step-by-step illustrated lesson on the subject and post it in the relevant thread.
By Simonshack: Sorry, my dear fellow Swede - but I'm not interested in any lectures regarding "rocket science" from an arrogant 35-year-old prick who feels the need to state that "I have friends across the globe who are scientists and engineers with different fields of expertise" - as if this would mean anything as to the functionality of your own gray matter. Life is too short and this forum does not provide a platform to timewasters. Goodbye now.
We did subject this Prospective Member to a full and fair question and answer session. Unfortunately he missed the mark to a nearly staggering degree. In fact, I would have expected our that our members would think we were asleep at the wheel if he had made it through.

Rest assured we don’t want to miss out on having new members who would add value to this forum.
patrix

Re: Admin and Mod Exchanges re Newly Registered Users

Unread post by patrix »

Well, looks like the ol’ walrus got (ironically) bounced around like a proverbial beach ball.

I will note that I nearly bent over backwards to give him every opportunity to show a measure of good faith and possibly demonstrate that he may be of value to this Forum.

He obviously never got close.

I will ban him and remove the vestiges of this vetting to the proper thread.

Thanks Dani and Simon.

Bye bye Walrus.
Good call and I apologize for having you waste time on this. I had a discussion about rockets and vacuum with this person on Reddit.

I've read about cognitive dissonance and it's interesting to see it play out. If your mind refuses to accept something logical because it will be very painful (which accepting that so much is a lie certainly is), it will create a situation where it can no more communicate with the person giving the "bad news" by being rude, condescending, obnoxious, interrupt etc. And when the very natural negative response comes from the other party then this will be taken as a reason to stop talking.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

patrix » December 2nd, 2018, 2:53 am wrote:
Well, looks like the ol’ walrus got (ironically) bounced around like a proverbial beach ball.

I will note that I nearly bent over backwards to give him every opportunity to show a measure of good faith and possibly demonstrate that he may be of value to this Forum.

He obviously never got close.

I will ban him and remove the vestiges of this vetting to the proper thread.

Thanks Dani and Simon.

Bye bye Walrus.
Good call and I apologize for having you waste time on this. I had a discussion about rockets and vacuum with this person on Reddit.

I've read about cognitive dissonance and it's interesting to see it play out. If your mind refuses to accept something logical because it will be very painful (which accepting that so much is a lie certainly is), it will create a situation where it can no more communicate with the person giving the "bad news" by being rude, condescending, obnoxious, interrupt etc. And when the very natural negative response comes from the other party then this will be taken as a reason to stop talking.
Yeah, cognitive dissonance explains a lot of resistance to the concepts discussed on CF. There’s no way to know whether this walrus character was afflicted as such.

In any event, we truly gave him some of the lowest hanging fruit on the forum to see whether he could honestly deal with image fabrication. Considering his claimed expertise, and the more general appeal to broad authority (e.g. friends who are expert scientists the world over), he looked like nothing but trouble to me.

No need to apologize. It’s good mental gymnastics for me and Dani.

I’m going to return here shortly with a question for each of our Admins/Mods.
roses
Vetted and Denied

Unread post by roses »

Hello Clues Forum friends,

I have long suspected that the events of 9/11 are not what they are seen to be as presented by mainstream sources. I'm a 30 y/o software engineer based in the western US. I'm here in earnest to read and evaluate what is being said.

I was sent here by a thread that referenced the TYCHOS on antiquatis.org and have subsequently read most of the public information on this forum regarding the TYCHOS, which I find fascinating. I will admit I'm one that like to gather information without feeling compelled to choose a side. I feel like my experience has led me to see that most things are "a little of this, a little of that".

I have watched Simon Shack's September Clues video and have found that there are some compelling things shown there.

I'm here to learn more about what evidence you have garnered for the explanations you set out. I'm happy to do that on my own and read without bothering.

I'm interested in learning more about "vicsims", because this aspect of Sept 11 seems quite problematic to untangle. It appears to me that some of the "victims" on the CNN Memorial Page were indeed real people that died, so I'd like to dig in deeper at some point to see what that means or how this would be accomplished if we are to assume that perpetrators created simulated identities of the entire victim list.

I really have not looked into the "vicsims" until I came to this thread. As I was reading the "vicsim" report, I went to the CNN Memorial Page (as the report invites to do) and one name jumped out at me. I followed the thread --

Mary Alice Wahlstrom
age 75,
Kaysville, UT, United States
Mother of Carolyn Beug
Article from the Deseret News

Carolyn Mayer Beug
age 48
Residence: Los Angeles
Daughter of Mary Alice Wahlstrom

LA Times article of Beug in 1995
Wikipedia
NPR Interview of widower John Beug (a Senior VP @ Warner Brothers)

Daughter - Lindsey Mayer-Beug
LinkedIn (500+ connections)
A film Lindsey made (and dedicated to her mother) (Wikipedia)
Personal Website

This example is one I'd love to consider and work through more, perhaps elsewhere. It seems to me at first blush that this is not a simulated victim. Are there other examples that have been encountered like this?

Anyways, I'm mostly just an information sponge that likes to read and not make waves. I do dig to verify and validate when I come across something that looks like it has the potential to reveal more.

Thank you!
roses
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Dear roses,

You’ll notice that I added the original ”Memorial Scams” Topic to the (ever growing) Announcement section of this forum.

Moreover, this post of mine from nearly three years ago is still very much on point today. And it grows stronger with each passing day.

Also, you may find this Clues Chronicle insightful.

Please review both Memorial Scams threads and my post. Take your time and come back here.
Seriously, it took me a long time to go through that (and think it through carefully) before joining this forum.

Sincerely,
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Never mind my PM about my now deleted post here. Sorry about that.
roses
Vetted and Denied

Unread post by roses »

[Admin Notice (SCS): The following was sent to me via email at 11:09:21 AM (Central Time) on December 28, 2018.]

Hey SCS,

I do full stack development in Node/JS, also Ruby. I actually spend most of my time interviewing software engineers that are applying to large tech companies. I evaluate their fundamental programming skills.

I'm located in Utah, my work is based out of Seattle.

What about yourself? I hope you had a happy and restful holiday :-)

Question regarding my pending membership: Are you evaluating whether or not I agree with the research or whether or not I will be civil and respectful?

I find it doubtful that I will agree 100% on every issue. To be honest, I probably won't be posting much. I thought that I needed an account to see the rest of the forum, but it seems I can see it all already.

I found new information on that woman "Carolyn Meyer Beug", including images of her not seen anywhere. Is this an example of information or discussion that isn't welcome or wanted? I honestly just picked a thread that seemed like it would yield a real person, and it seems to me like it has. I am not attempting to dismiss or refute any research, but rather just ask if anyone has seen or investigated this woman before.

I'm just a curious fellow. :-)

Cheers,
roses
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Dear roses,

I’m giving Simon and my fellow Admins opportunity to ask their own questions.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

roses wrote:
I found new information on that woman "Carolyn Meyer Beug", including images of her not seen anywhere. Is this an example of information or discussion that isn't welcome or wanted? I honestly just picked a thread that seemed like it would yield a real person, and it seems to me like it has. I am not attempting to dismiss or refute any research, but rather just ask if anyone has seen or investigated this woman before.

I'm just a curious fellow. :-)

Cheers,
roses
I can't find any specific investigation of the alleged 9/11 victim "Carolyn Meyer Beug" on our forum - but it looks like user "do2read" over at the Let's Roll Forums made some interesting diggings into the case back in 2010:

http://letsrollforums.com/fl-11-fraud-c ... 21319.html

A former Disney executive - no less... -_-