The new TYCHOS FORUM is up and running !

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear cosmically-inclined Cluesforum members & readers,

This is to announce the launch of a new little forum exclusively dedicated to the TYCHOS model.

https://forum.tychos.space/

First off, I'd like to warmly thank my new Swedish friend, IT expert and collaborator Timo for setting it up. Thanks, Timo!

The reason for having a separate forum exclusively dedicated to the TYCHOS model should be obvious to all Cluesforum members and readers: most people (interested in astronomy) are probably not so keen to register here at CF - due to its many controversial contents. This is, of course, a rather unfortunate thing - but that's just the way it is: "science-minded" and "highly-educated" folks with "academic credentials" can often be dreadfully close-minded, since they've been heavily indoctrinated ever since birth with the "established scientific knowledge" that reigns (mostly unchallenged) upon this planet today.

Hopefully though, this new TYCHOS forum will attract at least some of the more open-minded folks interested in astronomy. Let's see how it goes! :)

Needless to say, the TYCHOS model is here to stay.

P.S. : Please know that registering at https://forum.tychos.space/ is as simple as it can get: just click on "SIGN UP", fill in the form - and you'll instantly become a member of the most world-shaking discussion forum currently available on planet Earth! -_-
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: The new TYCHOS FORUM is up and running !

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

simonshack wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:29 pmThe reason for having a separate forum exclusively dedicated to the TYCHOS model should be obvious to all Cluesforum members and readers: most people (interested in astronomy) are probably not so keen to register here at CF - due to its many controversial contents. This is, of course, a rather unfortunate thing - but that's just the way it is...
Yes, that´s the way it is.

My guess is it is everybody´s experience: if you want to awaken a friend to a media lie or the need for historical revision, it may be necessary to temporarily keep the topic separate from the rest of the tissue of lies that make up the world of pseudo-mythology we were born into. In fact, the moment may never come when you feel your friend is ready to dive into Cluesworld, alone and unassisted.

But, alas, everything is connected to everything...

A member of the new Tychos forum wrote:
For the moment, I’m pondering on the stars’ relation to the planets in the night sky and if it would be possible to map them using images from e.g Juno, or any other satellite that is not in close proximity to Earth and if this could yield anything useful in terms of proof to the model.
Not a bad idea, except ...
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Indeed Flabbergasted. Instead of actual science overthrowing pseudoscience, it's been the exact opposite since the heliocentric model gained acceptance. Actual physics, logic and geometry have been overturned by Quantum physics and "uncertainty principles". The scientific method - you can only claim what you can forensically prove, have given way to epidemiology and "scientific consensus".
And during the 20th century blatant media lies about space travel have been concocted to uphold heliocentrism. Indeed it's all connected and it's no coincidence imho that Stanley Kubricks and Arthur C Clarkes movie "2001 a Space Odyssey" that premiered one year before the alleged Moon Landing had the working title - "How the Solar system was won".
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Just came across this on Pinterest.
Whilst I am far from being any sort of astronomer, these “Trojan” asteroids (near and or around Jupiter) I had not heard about (that could be/is just my ignorance).
Anyway, here is the link and I would be interested if Simon/Patrix had any thoughts on it.https://pin.it/32pERmX
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

pov603 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:24 am Anyway, here is the link and I would be interested if Simon/Patrix had any thoughts on it.https://pin.it/32pERmX
Dear pov,

Yes, Jupiter's so-called Trojan asteroids are an interesting bunch of objects which I plan to study more in the future.

"Trojan asteroids are those that lead or follow Jupiter by 60° in its orbit around the Sun. The gravity of Jupiter and the Sun balance at these locations, allowing objects to accumulate there. According to the Minor Planet Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts, astronomers have cataloged about 1,900 of these space rocks. They are relatively small and faint, which makes them difficult to study even with the world's largest ground-based telescopes." https://astronomy.com/news-observing/ne ... an%20horse

Of course, these Trojans are but a tiny part of minor celestial objects orbiting around us. Indeed, it seems we are surrounded by mega-trillions of small asteroids and 'cosmic dust' (some of which orbit pretty close to the Earth - regularly colliding with each other and sending meteor showers straight down towards Earth - where they luckily burn up as they 'crash' into our dense atmosphere!)... One can only wonder how all those purported "man-made satellites and Space Stations" survive this constant bombardment - and how NASA's "re-entry capsules" can keep astronauts from vaporizing - just like meteors do!... :P

Anyhow, in Chapter 15 of my Tychos book, I do cover some interesting aspects of our Main Asteroid belt - and our recurring meteor showers: https://book.tychos.space/chapters/15-o ... roid-belts