Vacancies for Crisis Actors

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
nonhocapito

Vacancies for Crisis Actors

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I guess it could be useful to collect these, if you ever happen to run into one.
Of all dates:
2018-09-05 17_53_01-Work - ROLE PLAYER ACTOR - Camp Atterbury, IN - Indeed.com.png
2018-09-05 17_53_01-Work - ROLE PLAYER ACTOR - Camp Atterbury, IN - Indeed.com.png (57.25 KiB) Viewed 2120 times
From https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Human-Domain ... 98a3&vjs=3

Human Domain Solution seems to be quite a dedicated company: http://www.humandomainsolutions.us/
"Disabled-veteran small business"
Their "about"/"who we are" pages though, are strangely lacking any faces or names. This is not what usually happen with a small company. Yet a bunch of strange codes. Virginia-based.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Vacancies for Crisis Actors

Unread post by simonshack »

Anyhoo » September 11th, 2018, 7:42 pm wrote:Oh, and by the way, in the previous sentence I just said what Simon Shack refuses to say. I love him for exposing the 9-11 hoax but I hate that he made the choice not to expose the whole truth about it. Politcal correctness and Truth mix about as well as Oil and Water. They don't.
Anyhoo, let me tell you something :

If you just search this forum for (for instance) "Kenneth Feinberg", "Steven Rosenbaum", "Howard Lutnick" and "Henry Kissinger", you will see that I have never refused to expose the antics of the jewish power-maniacs of this world. The thing is, countless non-jewish power maniacs are just as corrupt and despicable as the afore-mentioned individuals. I have never bowed to "political correctness" (a notion that I abhor) and will never do so.

You may also wish to check out the group of scientists who were behind the Great NUKE HOAX (as pointed out by yours truly):
viewtopic.php?p=2382470#p2382470