11 police officers shot at 9pm in Dallas (7/7/2016)

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
nonhocapito

Re: 11 police officers shot at 9pm in Dallas (7/7/2016)

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fbenario wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:I think your best points are on subject, starfish prime. There is a lot of fakery going on.
Even if he is right about every recent incident being faked, it doesn't justify his throwing in malicious irrelevancies about black-on-black crime that influence the reader to conclude it just doesn't matter when white cops hurt/kill black men without cause. Even one incident of 'white cop killing black man' is too many, and the ongoing repugnant focus on black-on-black killing delegitimizes the evilness of such white/black killings.

This pretty much exactly parallels the ongoing right-wing attack on the Black Lives Matter movement which quite purposefully delegitimizes the desire of minority communities not to have their men butchered by police.
I would recommend not to get too much caught up in this, fbenario. These kind of issues are never solved politically, so discussing them is hardly ever useful. We would go on forever trying to prove that black people hurt whites more than whites hurt black people, or viceversa. This whole BLM thing is most likely a distraction: Since these things never come to resolution and are forever divisive, like abortion, gay marriage etc, they are perfect to keep us all busy while giving us some crumbs of moral thought to believe in.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Mission accomplished - time for retirement! Chief David Brown will be retiring after 33 years (6 as Chief), on his 56th birthday in October.

http://keranews.org/post/dallas-police- ... re-october

Something I was not aware of about Mr. Brown:

(http://www.npr.org/2016/07/08/485281367 ... e-policing):

David Brown grew up in the Oak Cliff borough of Dallas. He said it was violence there that made him want to be a police officer. But through his career, he's been a victim of violence, too. In 1988, his police academy classmate and former partner was shot dead on duty. A few years later, Brown's brother was killed by drug dealers. Then, on Father's Day in 2010, it was his 27-year-old-son. Media reports said David Brown Jr.'s girlfriend had called police to say he was having a psychotic breakdown. Test results later showed PCP in his blood. Brown Jr. shot and killed a man, then shot dead the first police officer on the scene before being gunned down himself. Keith Humphrey was the police chief of the Dallas suburb at the time.

Don't they vet their potential police chief's before promoting in Dallas? A dead drug using/dealer brother and a drug using son who ends up murdering 2 people, including a cop?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

CluedIn » September 2nd, 2016, 12:09 pm wrote:Mission accomplished - time for retirement! Chief David Brown will be retiring after 33 years (6 as Chief), on his 56th birthday in October.

http://keranews.org/post/dallas-police- ... re-october

Something I was not aware of about Mr. Brown:

(http://www.npr.org/2016/07/08/485281367 ... e-policing):

David Brown grew up in the Oak Cliff borough of Dallas. He said it was violence there that made him want to be a police officer. But through his career, he's been a victim of violence, too. In 1988, his police academy classmate and former partner was shot dead on duty. A few years later, Brown's brother was killed by drug dealers. Then, on Father's Day in 2010, it was his 27-year-old-son. Media reports said David Brown Jr.'s girlfriend had called police to say he was having a psychotic breakdown. Test results later showed PCP in his blood. Brown Jr. shot and killed a man, then shot dead the first police officer on the scene before being gunned down himself. Keith Humphrey was the police chief of the Dallas suburb at the time.

Don't they vet their potential police chief's before promoting in Dallas? A dead drug using/dealer brother and a drug using son who ends up murdering 2 people, including a cop?
Haha! I love this line : "He said it was violence there that made him want to be a police officer." Yup sounds about right.
VonCrowne

Unread post by VonCrowne »

So, it is not the intent to abuse the good researchers here at CF with YouTube vids; nevertheless, this one has been stuck in my craw for a few days now...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9thvNUiJXU

Inasmuch as it pertains to the supposed shooting of the officers in Dallas, I have placed it in this thread (as I do think that this "truther" found legitimate grievances); yet, I think that there is a bigger picture here concerning the collusion of the Costa Mesa cops, TX troopers, and whomever the men with the phones are (action begins @ 1:32).

I have researched the two Costa Mesa cops -finding their FB pages, which I do not deem to be fabricated; I do believe that these two men have worked as grunts (and for some bit of time) with the Costa Mesa PD - yet they do act in concert with what appear to be the organizers (?) of this hoax. Are we now at the point where low level grunts in our local PD's are in the know of major hoaxes (or conducting their own minor local hoaxes)...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Police act in concert because they are a gang of thugs, stressed out of their minds. They don't even have to know much about the law they are enforcing until someone reminds them of the legal language, which they may or may not tolerate anyway. They can simply repeat what another in the department asserts.

They are human beings, though, and they should be approached and spoken with about real issues whenever it's possible to. I am not sure it's best when they are really "on duty" or "suited up". What opportunities (that may or may not appear on camera) there actually are for this ... remains up to individuals, I assume.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I would probably have chosen a different approach too, but the video provides an interesting snapshot of how efficiently "public security and law enforcement agencies" keep the door shut. In addition to the usual need-to-know barrier to investigation, each constable is very likely handled/monitored by agents like the four plain-clothes assholes who appear out of nowhere to sabotage the conversation. No wonder agencies have to manufacture whistleblowers.

CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

This guy posted a follow-up video from across the street. Every different style of uniform seems to want to talk to this guy. The first cop starts letting him repeat the question he asked the other cops, but then once he gets to the juicy part, the cop won't let him speak unless he provides his first name. Then they begin to mock him, ask him if he's "not feeling well", berate him, allude that they will arrest him for "blocking the sidewalk" for simply standing on it. I think his approach is refreshing. Enough pussy footing. They're liars, we all know it and if the ones standing there like they are clueless are in fact, maybe they should "investigate" that nagging feeling they have in their gut that says something about this story just ain't right!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtYjNyJfZP8
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Well, before the Gunmemorial.org project concludes, I suppose this image should be catalogued here for posterity.

Several people have tried to convince me of this Patrick ZamarRIPa's reality. His image may be seen here: http://gunmemorial.org/2016/07/07/patrick-zamarripa

No, I don't think so. Fail. :). Nice nickname though. :lol:

Sorry for the poor quality of my screenshot.