WDBJ Shooting

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Tarek701

WDBJ Shooting

Unread post by Tarek701 »

Hello, my friends. Today, some may have seen the WDBJ shooting. To summarize it: A black colored person came up, stood and waited 'till the camera man moved back to the news reporter and started shooting the female journalist Alison Parker (who was 24 years old) and the camera man Adam Ward (who was 27 years old) and she starts screaming and running. Then you just see how the camera man drops the camera, the live broadcast is immediately stopped and they go back to the lobby. You could also see, in the time the camera was on the ground, the shooter (at least, that's what media said so far). Later, it was revealed that a person called "Vester Lee Flanagan" was the shooter as he actually recorded the shooting from his perspective and uploaded the video on twitter. By others it was stated that "Vester Flanagan is a former reporter at WBDJ who went by the name Bryce Williams." (Source: http://gawker.com/wdbj-shooter-identifi ... 1726639013)

Pictures of the shooter:

Another one:
(Source: http://heavy.com/news/2015/08/lester-le ... -arrested/ )

It's kinda odd, because well. It's like I'm looking at two different persons here. Doesn't he resemble pretty much Cleveland from Family Guy? At least we know now that the people behind the stage seem to love family guy.

He also posted his motives on twitter before it was deleted:

Fortunately, I was pretty quick to get the video by the shooter before his twitter account was disabled.
The news report of NBC is here:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wdb ... tv-n416221

Report by FOX News:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/26/ac ... -virginia/

And here are the video footages:
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/1ogo5r3i ... yhorse.mp4 -> This is the live recording by the camera man Adam Ward.
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/aha3f271 ... ztarek.mp4 -> This is the POV recording of the shooter which appeared on his twitter account. His twitter account was deleted 20 minutes after the video was released. ( I had to choose a different title for it cause it's obvious )

A few points made by some user (by the looks it was a chan board, but upstream didn't give a source):

And here a picture from the place where the so-called "shooting" happened.

The name "Vester Lee Flanagan" also sounds like another anagram name which probably hides some humorous joke about this shooting.

EDIT:
Also, here from the footage above (live recording) we shortly see the shooter:

I have an off-topic question by the way:
Shouldn't we kind of have our own video host? It can be pretty annoying seeing how people, who are not aware of media fakery, report these videos and get them deleted forcing us to re-upload them again and again. It would be pretty good if we had such an archive or host for the videos so that we won't have to bother about that anymore. Even LiveLeak is now starting to censor and delete videos which don't suit their terms of service. I uploaded the live shooting on LiveLeak, my account was immediately deleted and the video also just 5 minutes after I uploaded the video.
Last edited by Tarek701 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fast67vellen2o

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

This is a shot from the cameraman's camera. Does this look like this ex disgruntled employee to you?

Tarek701

fast67vellen2o wrote:This is a shot from the cameraman's camera. Does this look like this ex disgruntled employee to you?

I don't know if you're implying something, but did I ever claim that he was an ex disgruntled employee? No. Just saying: I just posted what the media said so far about it. It is our mission to analyze it, to question it and to find out whether this is a hoax or not. And, by experiences so far, I pretty much assume it to be another hoax. But of course we need to prove it, give it evidence. And that's what we do. Before we start discussions I always provide the "media story" to get a short overview of the situation. Then we question it, step for step, and debunk it with the evidence.

From a subjective perception he clearly does not look disgruntled at all. When you saw the footage he made (the pov footage), you clearly see that he's not angered at all. He's pretty calm, way too calm. If I'm angered about something, REALLY angered, then I would have done it quick, would be nervous as hell etc. If we would assume that this actor "Bryce Williams" never killed someone, he's way too calm in such a situation. His acting is pretty bad in other words. There's a lot wrong with this so-called "shooting". Now, we just need to provide the evidence that we're looking at a hoax and another theater show with horrible actors.
Alef

Unread post by Alef »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esctUN39TEo
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

Tarek701 wrote:
I don't know if you're implying something, but did I ever claim that he was an ex disgruntled employee? No.
I wasn't specifically implying you. What I meant was that the photo still of the shooter looks nothing like the purported suspect in this case.
Tarek701

fast67vellen2o wrote:
Tarek701 wrote:
I don't know if you're implying something, but did I ever claim that he was an ex disgruntled employee? No.
I wasn't specifically implying you. What I meant was that the photo still of the shooter looks nothing like the purported suspect in this case.
Oh, I'm sorry then. I didn't read correctly, forgive me. In that case, I have to agree. His skin is way lighter on the recordings and doesn't resemble the purported suspect.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks Tarek for taking the time to submit this umpteenth shooting hoax - in fact, it was front page news even here in Italy today.

And obviously - it is just yet another pathetic media hoax.

No matter how much these two women were "focused" on their interview - they could not have missed this gun brandished at a few feet from their eyes:

The old question remains: why do not MORE people wake up to this sorry state of affairs ?
How much MORE bullcrap will they buy - before throwing their TV sets out in the trashbin?
OpticalIllusion

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

Tarek701 wrote: Shouldn't we kind of have our own video host? It can be pretty annoying seeing how people, who are not aware of media fakery, report these videos and get them deleted forcing us to re-upload them again and again. It would be pretty good if we had such an archive or host for the videos so that we won't have to bother about that anymore. Even LiveLeak is now starting to censor and delete videos which don't suit their terms of service. I uploaded the live shooting on LiveLeak, my account was immediately deleted and the video also just 5 minutes after I uploaded the video.

This is another false flag to help move along the race war and gun control psyop. It has all the tell tell signs. When you see the daily mail pics and a manifesto you can just assume its all garbage.

It would cost massive amounts of money to host all these videos on these servers. Other free video hosting sites can be raped for bandwidth and censored quite a bit but make it easier to upload completely unlimited.

We sometimes have trouble just keeping the forum online and need to PayPal funds to keep it afloat. It was off just a couple of years ago on September 11th.

We could share externals via mail. I also could set up a ftp server with a couple of TB as another means of backup. I have been saving all sorts of video and pictures that I have saved for the last 6 years or so. I wonder if anyone has any saved media to add to help with research in case of this site or the internet going down occurs. I Would be willing to send you a new external to back up the data. A back up plan is never a bad idea.
y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

The gunshots and the videos do not line up. In the POV video the "gunman" fires the first shot at the woman in the red. However when watching the video by the camera man, he goes down after the first shot. He could have dropped the camera due to the sound but that seems unlikely. Can someone do the analysis and check on this?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Well, well, well...
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni58940024?ref_=hm_nw_uk_tp1
Sorry, I should add a comment: Apparently a show's finale has been delayed due to it 'mirroring' the events of WDBJ etc.
We've never seen that before, have we?
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Uh, yeah, we clearly have another silly and blatantly fake News story. Very stupid.
This thread is smelling a little fishy.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Fake news story? You mean as in Steve Cutts' picture of bull producing bullshit on television for families to watch?
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/117164027782325478/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

AmongTheThugs wrote:Uh, yeah, we clearly have another silly and blatantly fake News story. Very stupid.
This thread is smelling a little fishy.
Hear hear! Glad you're still with us Thuggy!
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

Some good points made from another forum:

Crime scene with, of course, no blood anywhere to be found:

Tarek701

upstream wrote:Some good points made from another forum:

Crime scene with, of course, no blood anywhere to be found:

The pictures didn't work. They have some sort of cache in their URL which expires after a while. I uploaded them to imgur instead and added them to the main topic. Could you also please provide the source (site link) if you have it?