Chardon, Ohio School Shooting

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Huge_Diaper

Chardon, Ohio School Shooting

Unread post by Huge_Diaper »

Not sure where to post this, but here we go...

I started following this story on the school shooting in Ohio. They released photos of a third victim, Demetrius Hewlin. A google image search only brings up two photos of Hewlin, maybe it's still early.

ImageImage

The face on both pictures is nearly identical. Assuming these are yearly school pictures taken at least a year apart, you'd think there might be more changes than just his hair and shirt. I mean, the same exact pose? All my school photos are at my parent's house so I can't compare my own; are any of your school photos that similar?

One thing I have learned from this site is to look at the necks of these people when dealing with potential vicsims. Look at Hewlin's neck in the striped shirt. Did they paste his face on a Caucasian body? Is that a lighting effect?

I would like to share with everyone how I look at photos like this. When I put similar photos side by side, I can cross my eyes and match the photos up. When you do this, any differences between the photos will jump out at you. I use this trick on those "What's the Difference?" games on bar machines where they put two similar pictures up next to each other and you have to find the differences between them. I dominate the scoreboards. These pictures aren't the exact same size (and I have zero photoshop skills to accomplish such a thing), but when I match up his eyes, they are identical. His nose and mouth, identical. Exact same facial expression.

Have any of you tried this? I used this trick on the many 9/11 vicsim photos posted here and it makes the fakery so obvious.

Huge_D
hoi.polloi

Re: Chardon, Ohio School Shooting

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

And what makes them skewed? Are they having a policeman hold a yearbook in the corner of a camera lens zoomed in from a mile away? These are atrocious.

This story was fishy from the start - first they didn't know the name of the attacker, then they are repeatedly reporting they are keeping him in custody, and the victims are still in hospital. The whole thing is hush-hush, nobody wants to find out anything. It's like - once again - they have a limited novelistic data set that they can only release piece by piece with pre-set answers to limited "choose your own adventure" questions.
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

This is from a yearbook?
So they colored his background different to "single" him out, or what?

I watched a bit of the story on my local news yesterday.
The anchor asked the reporter about the shooter's parents. The reporter acted like
he had asked about the victim's parents and launched into them instead.

So apparently, rather than say they have no news on him or them they can only
parrot from a limited script, so far.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

The shooting occurred on January 27. 2 and 7 is 9. 9 + 9 + 9 = 27. Thus, in kabbalistic numerology: 27 = 999. "9" symbolizes completeness. It figured prominently into the 9/11 operation and the shooting at the safeway in Tucson, Arizona, in which a federal judge was killed and a senator was shot in the face. The attack occurred on the ninth day of January and a nine-year-old girl (Christina Taylor Green) born on 9/11/2001 was officially killed by a 9 MM pistol.

At Chardon, the accused shooter was named T.J. Lane. Police were officially reluctant to release details about his identity. It remains unclear what "T.J." stands for. It rhymes with "insane" and is identical to the surname of Superman's girlfriend, Lois Lane. Is this a hint at how fictitious this entire scenario is?

The victim Russell King is very significant in what his name is connected to. Russell is the name of one of the most powerful families in the world. One of the blasts on 7/7 occurred between Russell Square and King's Cross. The "square" has great significance in Freemasonry, as does the crown and cross ("king's cross").

Another victim, Daniel Parmertor, has a very interesting name in light of the fact that a university student named Daniel Parmertor was killed in a 2008 school massacre at the Northern Illinois University. Did the simulation program "glitch" and recycle the name of an earlier sim?

It's significant that federal agencies (the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, and Drug Enforcement Agency) were deeply involved in the investigation. This eliminates the question of how one involves every element of the local police force in such hoaxes. You don't have to - you simply have the right people commandeer the investigation from the beginning.

An "eyewitness account" (if we can trust that) stated that the shooter was expressionless. Lane was reported to have told the police that he "could not say" why he chose to open fire at his school. He posted the lyrics to a Blood On The Dance Floor (BOTDF) song called "Bewitched" (featuring Lady Nogrady) on his Facebook wall. The song is about being under the controlling spell of a witch. If this information is accurate, then it would all seem to suggest that T.J. "Insane" Lane was a product of the dark mind control programs of the intelligence community. It has been said that children are prime candidates for this covert experimentation - particularly if they have a prior connection to the police, the military, and the courts. It is reported that in 2009, Lane had been sentenced to 24 hours of community service for disorderly conduct.

There were early reports of a "second shooter". Like always, these soon faded into the mist. However, police admitted that a second gun was found in the school (apart from the one found on Lane's person). It is safe to assume that the FBI and the ATF have taken full control of the ballistics analysis. In real-life covert operations, it is traditional for a "mechanic" (an experienced killer) to commit most of the crime while the fall guy (usually a "dupe" who is under the influence of mind control) makes themselves more noticeable. While initial reports (caused by the real-time flow of information from witnesses) mention a second gunman, it is always faded out as the fall guy's face becomes the media's weekly "bogeyman".
Last edited by SimonJCP on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

The name Chardon is phonetically connected to the word "charred" and to the concept of fire. Chardon is a "charred" town. The town has had two great fires in it's past, one of which ravaged an area that was rebuilt as Chardon Square (the square having sacred significance to Freemasonry).

The other incident was a massive fire on water street at a flour mill. In response, water was hosed into the burning (fire) flour mill. Thus, this event both symbolically and literally combined fire, water, and flour. Incidentally, these are the three (Masonic number) ingredients that form bread, which symbolizes life and the body of Christ in Christian texts. Alchemy is alive and well.

Did anyone else notice the blood red sign of Chardon High School?

I don't believe this was a normal town.