Raoul Moat/Northumbria Police manhunt, 4-9th July 2010

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Raoul Moat/Northumbria Police manhunt, 4-9th July 2010

Unread post by simonshack »

Interesting case...

Just compiling a quick summary - with a few figures & data. Not that I think they prove anything - I'm no police officer, you know! :P
Besides, this story is so full of shit I'm not even going to waste much of my sunny Saturday morning on it. My garden needs gardening!

DAVID RATHBAND

So let's see. This police officer David Rathband was allegedly shot (and blinded) by a police-hating shooter named Raoul Moat (on 7/4, 2010).

He later splits from his wife of 20 years (bitch!) and bonds with a survivor of the 7/7 London bus "bombing", Lisa French. Fantastic. <_<
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/da ... bomb-93915

Rathband then ends up hanging himself (on 29/2, 2012) as he returns from a happy trip to Australia, visiting his twin brother (also a police officer).
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... mself.html

RAOUL meaning "wolf council" and MOAT meaning...."moat", the shooter's name itself brings up some pretty evocative symbolism:
ImageImage

(A day earlier, Moat had shot and injured his ex-girlfriend Samantha Stobbart, 22, and killed her boyfriend 29-year-old Chris Brown.)

The lady police chief leading the chase for Raoul Moat (Mrs. Sue Sim - no kidding! :rolleyes: ) is a fine woman who rejects bonuses out of moral principles.
You know, just the sort of stuff you would expect from your average, noble and heroic police forces...

"Raoul Moat police chief rejects £47,000 bonus as her force axes hundreds of jobs"Image
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ra ... cts-155985

Enough already! :lol: :wacko: :puke: Mercy for my garden!
philipsmovies
Banned

Unread post by philipsmovies »

MEMOR3X wrote:PC Rathband was filmed for a BBC documentry before the Moat incident incident, so the theory of "He didn't exist before 4th July 2010" is out the window.

0:34 seconds in shows PC Rathband at work before 04-JUL-2010: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17225543

(Oh, and didn't the Chief Constable do some fantastic acting there - she almost cried! Bravo!)

I used to work for the police and I can tell you that all this "big brother crap" is nonsense - we were normal human beings who were just trying to protect our little bit of England.

And before anyone says "you're just pawns" - bollocks frankly. Yes, I wore a uniform, but if I (or any of my former collegues) had ever been approached about "staging" things or whatever, we would have gone "Hot Fuzz" and taken the tyrants out ourselves. Mindless drones we were not. This ridiculous notion of all police officers being "part of the system" is nonsense. If this kind of thing were to really happen, it would be exposed by officers themselves (it would take a massive taskforce to keep 140,000 people quiet and that doesn't include the civilian staff!)

Having dealt with many people who suffer from depression, I can see PC Rathband is very depressed in recent footage. Either that or he deserves an oscar for his FANTASTIC acting. Oh and because he's not actually dead... we can send it to him! So where is he, exactly?

Some of the stuff I've read in this thread is highly disturbing. Prosthetic masks? Wounds healing "too quickly?" So what qualifications do you hold in medical science? Or could it just be that he's had numerous PLASTIC SURGERY operations? As for Paul Gascoigne... are you honestly telling me that you're going to base your argument on a man that is well known for having a severe drink problem / mental health issues? The evidence presented before me at this present time is weak - I've had Heroin addicts give me more convincing stories.

I challenge each and everyone of you to post HARD EVIDENCE in your replies. Anything - pictures, videos, accounts of persons at the scene, EXPERT testimonies. I mean stuff that would stand up in court - hearsay and wild speculation will be dismissed. Present it to me and I'll take it to court myself, even if it does mean taking on MI5 single-handedly :ph34r:

Your silence, deletion of my post and / or personal attacks on me will be taken as "we haven't actually got a valid argument."

P.S. I am all for thorough investigation and the questioning of authority and it's actions... but FFS back it up with hard evidence. Saying "OMG he doesn't have a Wikipedia page" is hardly enough to lock someone away for 30 years :rolleyes:

P.P.S. I am not the FBI.
Your silence, deletion of my post and / or personal attacks on me will be taken as "we haven't actually got a valid argument."

Why would you expect a personal attack? Are you flying in the face of adversity? You have the mainstream media (government controlled) david cameron (involved in corruption-phone hacking scandal-illegal wars-banking corruption) and a majority of the public (gullible-compliant-brainwashed-wilfull ignorant) ad the vast majority of the police force (statutory law enforcers-don't forget your oath to uphold common law). Most Police are law abiding and we would hope that they have the courage in the near future to expose the corruption within the police heirarchy and the justice system itself.

"I challenge each and everyone of you to post HARD EVIDENCE in your replies. Anything - pictures, videos, accounts of persons at the scene, EXPERT testimonies. I mean stuff that would stand up in court - hearsay and wild speculation will be dismissed. Present it to me and I'll take it to court myself, even if it does mean taking on MI5 single-handedly :ph34r: "

I wouldn't dare try to produce the hard evidence in any court in the UK frequented by a mixture of cowards who fail to expose paedophile activity and practice corruption on a regular basis- i.e. google "hollie greig"; "robert green"; "Mark Duggan"; "Ian Tomlinson"; "Tony Farrell"; "Ian Puddick". However, i would be willing to take up your option in a people's court of my choice with backing from Lawful Rebellion Organisation who are in the process of setting up their own lawful courts because of the high level of corruption within the justice system in the UK today.

"I used to work for the police and I can tell you that all this "big brother crap" is nonsense - we were normal human beings who were just trying to protect our little bit of England.

And before anyone says "you're just pawns" - bollocks frankly. Yes, I wore a uniform, but if I (or any of my former collegues) had ever been approached about "staging" things or whatever, we would have gone "Hot Fuzz" and taken the tyrants out ourselves. Mindless drones we were not. This ridiculous notion of all police officers being "part of the system" is nonsense. If this kind of thing were to really happen, it would be exposed by officers themselves (it would take a massive taskforce to keep 140,000 people quiet and that doesn't include the civilian staff!)"

I have nothing against the police, they are in a difficult position and i think it would be difficult to expose corruption in such an environment. On the David Rathband story there is very little evidence bar a few twitters; a few Police interviews; and some television footage of a cop standing outside a cordoned off area. Not enough hard evidence to stand up in court. And for the suicide theory-no suicide note, no quotes from his family, just tv and newspaper coverage. MI5 can intervene in Police matters if necessary and can overule a coroner in the interests of public safety and secrecy.

Whether it is suicide, fake suicide,murder any of those are possible. The whole event from start to finish stinks of Psyop/Secret Service involvement.

"0:34 seconds in shows PC Rathband at work before 04-JUL-2010: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17225543"

That footage of Rathband is inconclusive and could have been filmed anytime-in a strange way it could be his twin. Anyway, he could easily have been compromised and though NLP made to feel he was doing his duty when he would have been perverting the course of justice. I have no doubt this man did exist before.

"P.S. I am all for thorough investigation and the questioning of authority and it's actions... but FFS back it up with hard evidence. Saying "OMG he doesn't have a Wikipedia page" is hardly enough to lock someone away for 30 years :rolleyes:"

Why doesn't he have a wikipedia page? It doesn't make sense! Maybe, you, being an ex cop could answer that?!! Why would he get 30 years? Is that for perverting the course of justice or treason even?

" As for Paul Gascoigne... are you honestly telling me that you're going to base your argument on a man that is well known for having a severe drink problem / mental health issues? "

The Gascoigne story when he went to Rothbury to offer help-at the time was the only proof (hearsay) that Raoul Moat could possibly exist-for the gullible sheeple it is a link to believing the story that was presented to them on that day-to make it believable. Gascoigne would still be liable to give the truth and nothing but the truth in a court of law and if he didn't tell the truth he would be liable to common law. I believe he later said that he didn't know Raul Moat-so was Gazza compromised in his state at the time-very vulnerable?
antipodean

Re: Perps of the Raoul Moat psyop

Unread post by antipodean »

These 7/7 heroines all look the same to me. With similar manipulative bullshit stories.

Rachel North
MEMOR3X

Unread post by MEMOR3X »

//
Last edited by MEMOR3X on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

MEMOR3X wrote:You say the government "silences people" then you threaten me with the above.
This is not a government-sponsored site. It is a privately-owned site. The owner is free to allow or not allow whoever they wish to post here. If you want your voice heard without the possibility of being "banned", then start your own website.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

MEMOR3X wrote:Correction - no they don't. I also have a military background and if you deem an order to be "illegal" you do not have to follow it. Infact, if you follow an order that you know to be illegal and it is later found out, you will be prosecuted. "We were just following orders" was the excuse that Nazi soldiers gave that crap doesn't wash.
As a junior member of the force, I was ALWAYS questioning my superiors and getting into trouble for "speaking out about things above my pay grade" but I'm still breathing.
This is an autopilot answer that does not really respond to what I said. The point is not if a soldier or cop can disobey an order, virtually destroying his career and reputation. Sure, even rocks know they can, because of all the phony movies that remind us about it -- but even if they do, nobody is going to point a mic to their mouth and listen to their reasons. They are still forced to remain silent and wait for their disciplinary. So as I said, they don't count, they cannot be trusted and, whatever they say, their former or current belonging to the force is not a plus, but a minus.

In any case, I still have to understand why you are in this thread all indignant because we don't believe the media and their sordid lies. Once again: have you looked around this forum? Are you familiar with our research? Maybe you should "lurk more", like the kids say... <_<
philipsmovies
Banned

MEMOR3X wrote:"I realise that there is media fakery (again, I'm not naive) - the 7/7 image of the 4 bombers outside the train station (Luton?) with the railing infront of one of their arms even shook me a little. However, I just can't understand why someone would go to SO much effort... and for what?"
This is the place to learn the motives and science behind the media fakery and what it means. It is hard to understand but once you see some kind of corruption everything else falls into place. Knowledge is power. The forum is a place to discuss and hopefully through deliberation, logic and science with a human heart we can then find the truth and liberate ourselves from tyranny. It does take time for it all to sink in-many people have belief systems installed from years of indoctrination and social engineering (brainwashing), the older you get the more rigid and stubborn those belief systems become.
MEMOR3X

Unread post by MEMOR3X »

//
Last edited by MEMOR3X on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

MEMOR3X wrote:Me and my colleagues only ever wanted to protect the public from dangerous people (I've met people like Raoul Moat!)
MEMOR3X wrote:For you to say that these people are all actors is an insult to the victims. PC Rathband was a brave man and your wild speculation is an insult to police officers everywhere.
That's a typical perp response.

By the way, the North East is the safest place to live in the UK, according to 2009 figures on gun crime from the Home Office.
simonshack wrote:The lady police chief leading the chase for Raoul Moat (Mrs. Sue Sim - no kidding! :rolleyes: ) is a fine woman who rejects bonuses out of moral principles.
You know, just the sort of stuff you would expect from your average, noble and heroic police forces...

"Raoul Moat police chief rejects £47,000 bonus as her force axes hundreds of jobs"Image

Enough already! :lol: :wacko: :puke: Mercy for my garden!
Simon, I have noticed the word 'Sims' popping up in a few other places, as this story unfolded. For example, this article in the Daily Mail, which was apparently penned by 'Paul Sims':

It may be a coincidence but it really seems the 'perps' cannot resist telling us, what they are up to, in veiled terms!

Paul Sims, if he is a living person, seems to be the moderator for this website. Apparently New Humanist is 'the London based magazine of the Rationalist Association, promoting reason, debate and free thought since 1885.' It seems Sims is also connected to the British Humanist Association.
Last edited by Euphoria on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

MEMOR3X wrote: I really hope that one day you call the police and the operator on the end of the phone replies [etc...]
Dear MEMOR3X,

Well, I really hope that one day I can call/contact the police forces of my own fatherland - and that someone deigns to respond at all.
See, I have now been contacting as many as 4 times the Oslo police district with a simple, straightforward request (not tainted with any "conspiratorial" overtones) regarding the Breivik affair. They have never responded - and many months have gone by.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2362657#p2362657

In fact, I also do hope that the UK police is better at communicating with their citizens than their Norwegian counterparts. Alas, going by your snotty, dismissive manners on this forum followed by your hasty retreat (basically, a "hit-and-run" visit) - I cannot help but feeling that this is not the case.

ps: You are always welcome to return here (hopefully with a more refined attitude) - and help us investigate the REAL crimes of this world. Btw, are you by any chance one of the 318 police officers booted by the "savage cuts" mentioned in this article?
"Northumbria chief constable Sue Sim said she could not justify accepting the payout while 318 officers and 825 civilian staff were being booted out due to the ConDems’ savage cuts in public services."
simonshack
Administrator

I was pleased to notice a while ago that our new, hit-and-run registrant (and ex-police officer) "MEMOR3X" was logged in to Cluesforum for a good period of time. He has, after all, not abandoned all interest in our forum's research. :)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

MEMOR3X wrote:I really hope that one day you call the police and the operator on the end of the phone replies "You've been stabbed? Nah sorry, sounds like a psyop, I think you're just an actor. You're just part of a government excersise trying to gain sympathy for the public, so that legislation can be passed for all citizens to be allowed to carry firearms. Goodbye."
That's it from me - enjoy your tin hats.
"You really hope"? Is this another way to say that you hope I get stabbed? :lol:
And all the while you try to pass as a "good guy"...?!
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Just a thought, how does a blind man (Rathband) manage to hang himself without any assistance ?

philipsmovies
Banned

reel.deal wrote:2 things we learned about UK cops from the Moat saga...

1. you can shoot people in broad daylight, then go camping for 5 days; near a whole week !
as the media prints yr mugshot everyday & the entire UK police manhunt remains clueless.

2. cops can readily & openly admit to tazering someone with a gun to their own head,
thus directly causing the tensing of the trigger-finger, and UK courts will find &
rule 'suicide' !

astounding !
:blink:
Was there an enquiry into the police failings or did they not bother as public opinion was so strong against the Moat Character?

and they shoot innocent people in cold blood(Mark Duggan), then spread a viral message on twitter that a riot is taking place in Tottenham with Looting. But in this case it was the MI5 who did the dirty work and the police didn't know or don't need to know what is going on-on their own doorstep. They just obey orders.